Tony Watt signs

Generic Username

Great signing. We just need a couple of creative players in now and things will look a whole lot rosier.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does that mean in English?

Knickers absolute knickers......that more to your vocabulary?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

Back on topic.

Could be a really good signing.

The lad clearly has talent, just needs the right environment to showcase it.

Would be interested to know if we have a deal in place for a permanent move if things work out.

sairyinthat

Yeah. The pink tubing bothers me. Why? Cos we're a football club. And some zoomer at my club signed off on this. And it looks ridiculous. And I've no answer when Hibs fans ridicule it. And nobody since had sorted it. Instead they've added pink to the away strip.

And no, I'm no delighted with Watt. He'll be at Livi in 3 years.

Sorry I'm not clapping along to these things like some drones on here. We got ?1.5m we didn't see coming for Sow. Spend it on the team. Or give FOH a year's refund. Don't say we need it for the stand. It wasn't budgeted for.

I'm not on here posting to make pals. But we need to be able to pressure the club for better on all fronts and not just shrug and say, hey we used to be in administration. We're not now. And we're financially healthy. We can do better than Watt and Muirhead.

And sort the tubing. Don't just accept it cos it's been there for years. It's a red kip. Honestly.

Hah your gonna be inconsolable after events in Sweden tonight eh chuckles.

Yeah. The pink tubing bothers me. Why? Cos we're a football club. And some zoomer at my club signed off on this. And it looks ridiculous. And I've no answer when Hibs fans ridicule it. And nobody since had sorted it. Instead they've added pink to the away strip.

Sorry I'm not clapping along to these things like some drones on here. We got ?1.5m we didn't see coming for Sow. Spend it on the team. Or give FOH a year's refund. Don't say we need it for the stand. It wasn't budgeted for.

I'm not on here posting to make pals. But we need to be able to pressure the club for better on all fronts and not just shrug and say, hey we used to be in administration. We're not now. And we're financially healthy. We can do better than Watt and Muirhead.

And sort the tubing. Don't just accept it cos it's been there for years. It's a red kip. Honestly.

Why do you care? You don't go anymore.

Signed a 3.5 year deal with Charlton on 6th January 2015. Summer 2018 then.

So basically there's no chance of us signing him beyond this year unless he plays crap, and then we wouldn't want him.

Bit disappointing but this is still a great signing.

Hah your gonna be inconsolable after events in Sweden tonight eh chuckles.

Don't you mean Denmark? :D

Knickers absolute knickers......that more to your vocabulary?

I cannot see what ladies' underwear has to do with this topic but stroll on....

Left sided winger/midfielder on the way

Mon then. Elaborate if ye've got somethin...is this a guess on your part or have u heard somethin?

So basically there's no chance of us signing him beyond this year unless he plays crap, and then we wouldn't want him.

Bit disappointing but this is still a great signing.

unless there is some sort of clause which gives us an option to buy

Left sided winger/midfielder on the way

Today/tomorrow?

I cannot see what ladies' underwear has to do with this topic but stroll on....

Haha swanson was s***e .......there I said it.

Seriously your first post was almost coherent this is just a petty rant for the sake of it.

Regarding the tubing the only people who bring that up are hibs fans. What I would say is like any business it's about priorities when I comes to spend cash and I doubt painting tubing is that high on the list.

Regarding the sow money we've signed around 12 players since he left and we're still a long way from the transfer window closing and even then we can still sign players.

Also you can't simply brush away the admin. It's still relevant we're still recovering from it.

It doesn't look ridiculous ffs. It's the epitome of Hibs desperation to try and poke fun at the colour of paint on a floodlight tower.

We beat you 4-0 in a Scottish Cup semi final... You've got pink paint on your floodlights.

We beat you 5-1 in a Scottish Cup final... We won the singing contest that day.

If you struggle to respond to someone commenting on the colour of paint used on a floodlight tower, then you need to probably do a bit more research on the club you are supporting.

:rofl:

Nelly Terraces

This Watt geezer seems to fit the bill. I don't care what he gets up to off the pitch, can be sniffing charlie from some George Street tarts arsecrack of an evening for all I care, as long as he sticks the ball in the pokey of a Saturday afternoon.

...a bit disco

:rofl:

Don't knock it until you've tried it.....

:lol:

Can just picture you lying there Jonno while the esteemed Mr Watt sniffs like a pig on a truffle hunt.

This Watt geezer seems to fit the bill. I don't care what he gets up to off the pitch, can be sniffing charlie from some George Street tarts arsecrack of an evening for all I care, as long as he sticks the ball in the pokey of a Saturday afternoon.

:spoton:

Tbh it's over rated especially when they've been on that gassy prosecco stuff!

Just had a thought, when he pisses us off and he gets the obligatory 'h' in his name we would actually be correcting a type.

Just had a thought, when he pisses us off and he gets the obligatory 'h' in his name we would actually be correcting a type.

Tony What.

I meant 'typo'

:facepalm:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

What will Watt's song be?

I go for "What's Up" 4 non Blondes

Bound to be Feeling Hot Watt Watt

I scream at the top of my lungs, WATTS SCORING GOALS! And I said HEY EH EH EH eh eh, HEY EH EH, I SAID HEY, WATTS SCORING GOALS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I scream at the top of my lungs, WATTS SCORING GOALS! And I said HEY EH EH EH eh eh, HEY EH EH, I SAID HEY, WATTS SCORING GOALS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Like it!!!

Darth Sidious

Tony Watt snubbed the opportunity to join Sevco before signing a season long loan deal with Hearts.

The striker has played for four different clubs since being sold by Celtic to Standard Liege in a ?1.1m deal in July 2014.

When word got out that Watt was looking for a loan move to a Scottish club Mark Warburton was quickly in contact but was told that a move to Ibrox was a non-starter.

Moving to Tynecastle should provide the striker with the perfect platform to showcase his talent starting with a mouth watering clash against Celtic on August 6 at Tynecastle.

Speaking to Hearts TV Watt said: ?I?m still young and I?ve got a large chunk of my career ahead of me, so I want to come back up here and play games.

?This is a big club and I want to come back to Scotland and get a bit of stability. I had a stop-start season last year for a variety of reasons, both in terms of injury and being out on loan at a few clubs.

?I?m not far away in terms of fitness, I?m ready to go and just need game time really so I?m looking forward to getting started. I?ve never played at Tynecastle before, I?ve been on the bench here once but that?s it.

?I?m looking forward to playing here and hopefully the fans will be cheering my name.?

Watt will watch his new team-mates in Europa League action tonight at home to Birkirkara with Robbie Neilson?s side favourites to go through after drawing the first leg 0-0.

You just know as soon as Keith Jackson got a whiff of this deal he was on the phone to Warburton.  Have they not sniffed about all our deals, the goalkeeper for starters.  Back to the old ways, a team is interested in a player and Sevco offer more money to get them.  They don't have a scouting system of their own so they use other teams.

WATTcha' gonna do 'bout it - Small Faces

Fourcandles

WATTcha' gonna do 'bout it - Small Faces

"Wish I could be like Tony Watts - To the tune of The Jam "wish could be like Davy Watts"

?/

You just know as soon as Keith Jackson got a whiff of this deal he was on the phone to Warburton.  Have they not sniffed about all our deals, the goalkeeper for starters.  Back to the old ways, a team is interested in a player and Sevco offer more money to get them.  They don't have a scouting system of their own so they use other teams.

:spoton:

Nice!

Bazzas right boot

If you want an honest answer, and please don't join the boring ranks of 'you must be a Hibs fan' but I used to more years ago. And obviously romping the Championship was great by all at Tynie in recent times. But lately I'm probably rebelling a bit against the blind adulation on here of all going on lately.

I don't like the pink tubing. Appreciate years ago but why not painted over or replaced? I think the new stand is too small and lacks ambition. The new away kit is ridiculous. Our current financial position is very healthy regardless of administration. But our signings remain set to battle for 4th. No more.

I don't like the headmistress atmosphere at Tynie now. It comes from a good place but has went too far.

We laud Robbie for finishing 3rd. With the league's 3rd biggest wage bill. Who are we amazed we finished above? Serious question. Killie? Utd?

Our playing style remains dull. Our youth policy has been terrible for years. That our last CF of note was Robbo is sackable in itself for those managing this.

The statue looks weird too. And is in a weird part of the stadium.

So there you go. At the end of the day I want the best for Hearts. That means being a demanding customer. Not an obliging sheep.

I don't dispute Budge wants the best too. Doesn't mean I have to nod along. It's not North Korea. And it's not like she's no going to get her money back. The fans investing ?2m a year won't. That's where the adulation belongs. Exceptional.

You can give me all the, why are you on here, you're a Hibs fan, etc etc. But I'm the first to applaud. Just seems I'm no feeling it just now. Maybe that's being in ur 40s for you.

Anyway. You asked. It's an opinion game.

Some fair points.

However, it's a Tony watt thread, and pretty much your entire post is negative, I find that strange.

Almost feels like you want us to Finish 4th or below and play dull football so it's backs up your opinion.

There's a few simple answers to your Criticism.

Budge- history will judge, but if she leaves us in a good financial place and stand in place, over all she would have been our best owner in our history.

The fans do deserve credit, but if fans contribute for the purpose of self adulation, then they will be disappointed.

Youth policy, I suspect this is being rebuilt after a generation of mismanagement.

Striker, we have just signed 3, it's obviously something the club are trying to improve.

Our playing style ,look at the table from last year, there are at least 10 teams duller than us, expectations have been raised beyond reason after pissing the championship.

Head mistress atmosphere? Unless your a racist or a bigot you will be just fine. Tynecastle being a bit quiet sometimes is nothing to do with budge.

The statue, strange thing to have a gripe about.

The pink frame, well it's a bit different, but if pink bothers grown men that much, I would suggest the problem lies with you, but I do agree a coat of paint would be nice, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Being a Hearts fan, I find it strange that you have picked up on everything, No matter how trivial that rival fans say is wrong with us.

Archived