**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael_Jackson

And of course there were no outlays, that ?264,000 is pure profit.

And off course there is no other associated commercial activities associated with hosting a European tie.

Rumoured Rangers are about to spend ?1million on Joe Garner of Preston North End

Seems a strange one as other clubs would be interested at that price and even stranger that Preston would let him go.

Michael_Jackson

Hibs close to signing Andrew Shinnie from Birmingham City.....he was decent when at Inverness 3 seasons ago

Scott Allan / McGinn common sense type signing.

Ibrahim Tall

Hibs close to signing Andrew Shinnie from Birmingham City.....he was decent when at Inverness 3 seasons ago

Would have been the perfect signing for us if he's available.

He was an excellent player at ICT, strange we haven't even enquired about him, Lennon has confirmed they have spoken to him, so probably a done deal.

Rumoured Rangers are about to spend ?1million on Joe Garner of Preston North End

Seems a strange one as other clubs would be interested at that price and even stranger that Preston would let him go.

Another titbit from the Rangers PR dept (Jim Traynor), Sevco have no money for transfer fees, but the weegia must keep the Sevco hordes believing they have a ?30m* warchest

*?30

Another good one bites the dust from our point of viewhat. Surely if he's within hibs budget he's within ours. This is the type of player we should be looking to bring in... but we won't

The Internet

No idea how Hibs are attracting the likes of Shinnie. He actually would be a good signing for us.

No idea how Hibs are attracting the likes of Shinnie. He actually would be a good signing for us.

I hate to say it but look at their crowd today....over 16,000.......largest in Scotland

After the cup win the fans are giving them another chance with over 10,600 season tickets sold............and of course with the prospect of a winning season people will want to attend

They are being backed it seems by the owner as well so it's not really that hard to see why he could be signed

Exactly this. What happened to having real scouts and not watching clips on websites. Ridiculous

Because they don't use wyscout

SandyInRoyalBlue

Another titbit from the Rangers PR dept (Jim Traynor), Sevco have no money for transfer fees, but the weegia must keep the Sevco hordes believing they have a ?30m* warchest

*?30

Hahah he'll be playing for us by the Motherwell game

Jamtarts-1874

He'll do

Will he? A mil for a player who has 22 goals in 131 champ games. Could probably pick up a similar striker on a free.

SandyInRoyalBlue

Will he? A mil for a player who has 22 goals in 131 champ games. Could probably pick up a similar striker on a free.

Contributes to a goal every 3 games, that will probably be 1 in 2 up here.

Jamtarts-1874

Contributes to a goal every 3 games, that will probably be 1 in 2 up here.

Most of his football has been played in league one so not a very good standard tbh. ?contributes? is also a pretty vague term.

SandyInRoyalBlue

Most of his football has been played in league one so not a very good standard tbh. ?contributes? is also a pretty vague term.

League 1 is a higher standard than Scottish football. When I say contributes I mean goal/assist.

The madness continues as Everton buy winger Yannick Bolasie from Crystal Palace for ?25 million

Decent player but hardly a ?25 million one, very hot and cold when he plays.......Everton starting to flex their muscles after new investment

Crystal Palace will no doubt make a signing or two soon......Benteke or Berahino have been linked

League 1 is a higher standard than Scottish football. When I say contributes I mean goal/assist.

Got to question his ambition if that's the case.

The madness continues as Everton buy winger Yannick Bolasie from Crystal Palace for ?25 million

Decent player but hardly a ?25 million one, very hot and cold when he plays.......Everton starting to flex their muscles after new investment

Crystal Palace will no doubt make a signing or two soon......Benteke or Berahino have been linked

This has changed since selling Bolasie but before that there wasn't a great deal wrong with Palace for their level except for a consistent goal scorer.

Every time I watch them they create a raft of chances or get the ball into areas that should result in chances/goals but lack someone to put them away. Perhaps a player like Berahino (and now a decent creative wide player) would push them well safe of relegation.

It really isn't a higher standard than the premiership.

HeartOfWestLothian

If Rangers sign Joe Garner he would do very well up here. He's a very good player. I can't see them affording him though?

It really isn't a higher standard than the premiership.

Correct. Watched a few league 1 games last season and they were pish!

Rangers agree deal worth ?1.8 million for Joe Garner.. medical on Tuesday..if of course you trust the press

I thought we were told they had no money

Rangers agree deal worth ?1.8 million for Joe Garner.. medical on Tuesday..if of course you trust the press

Told by who?

Jamtarts-1874

Rangers agree deal worth ?1.8 million for Joe Garner.. medical on Tuesday..if of course you trust the

Another crap but big money signing. Gonna be a long time before they challenge Celtic if they keep this up.

Heartsmad1874

Reports in Spain that Claudio Bravo to Man City is pretty much done.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

Reports in Spain that Claudio Bravo to Man City is pretty much done.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could that mean Joe Hart will be offski (rumoured to be wanted by Everton.)

Could that mean Joe Hart will be offski (rumoured to be wanted by Everton.)

its obvious pep doesn't fancy hart to be able to play the way he wants. werent they being quoted around ?45M for ter stegen of barcelona?

Clerry Jambo

They know Palace want him and they know they have more money. Correct to reject this offer in the current market. No doubt he will go for closer to ?30m upfront.

Aye they must feel they will get more, but the market globally has went bonkers!!

They know Palace want him and they know they have more money. Correct to reject this offer in the current market. No doubt he will go for closer to ?30m upfront.

Given Palace got ?25 million for Bolasie then Liverpool asking for the money they paid for Benteke of ?32.5 is not unrealistic in todays market

LarrysRightFoot

Dundee have had another bid for Stevie Mallan turned down.

We should make a move asap. He will end up somewhere like Dundee then down south in a couple of years IMO.

Rudolf's Mate

PNE saying Garner expected to have a medical at sevco this week. Isn't this the guy in the Sky advert that scores that peach? Have they just watched the advert and decided to go for him!

Not a transfer but a new 4 year contract for Mahrez at Leicester City has been agreed and signed

It does show you that many clubs can now offer wages that used to be the preserve of the 'big clubs' in England and abroad

Thought he might move this window but there will no doubt be clauses contained in it from next season but it keeps him at Leicester for now

Disappointing that Shinnie was cutting about for a reduced fee and we didn't go in for him.

Even more disappointing considering Prince ****ing Buaben is seen as a better option.

PNE saying Garner expected to have a medical at sevco this week. Isn't this the guy in the Sky advert that scores that peach? Have they just watched the advert and decided to go for him!

No it;'s just us that sign player from videos.

From today's BBC Gossip page:

"The Baggies are set to reject Arsenal's ?16m bid for defender Jonny Evans, 28. (Sun)"

I can understand ?90m for Pogba etc, but if that deal goes through, then football really is broken!

Archived