New Strip

keithyboy1975

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cue people telling us there's not enough white...

Folk are going to shit themselves when they see the yellow shorts...

PhoenixHearts

Hmmm. Very similar to last season without the v neck. Maybe it's got some kind of embossed design or pinstriping like Uruguay or Italy's puma kits?

Well I loved last seasons, so this should be decent, if just a tad disappointing because it's so similar. Reminds me of 08/09 kit, a personal favourite.

Gorgie_Rules

From the Puma templates on offer its the best the club could come up with, looks nice from the picture but keen to see it as the full kit

So Make Some Noise..

"Conor is seen above in the new bespoke Puma 2016/17 home jersey"

Bespoke? What do they actually mean by this? 

Disclaimer: Yes, I know what bespoke means. Just not sure how our football top can be... 

kingantti1874

Simple maroon top is always a classic.

Agree - but you can't do it every single season..

Looks pretty smart. Nice and simple. I think the only thing bespoke about it is the colour, though. Looks the same as the Barnsley shirt that was posted earlier in the thread. It'll be interesting to see if we also have the hooped socks that they have.

feedtheroman2

First impression: What a letdown!

Honestly, unless this is made of silk then the only difference I can see is the collar?

Bit of a joke for those who have bought last year's home top too really..

JeanLouisValois84

Honestly, unless this is made of silk then the only difference I can see is the collar?

What age are you? Really not sure what you were expecting?

PhoenixHearts

Surely bespoke meaning it contains details unique to the club? Uruguay have their sun of may embossed into their kit. Wimm hope it's got a big hearts crest worked in.

Also so glad we don't get those pishy wee collar flaps we've seen on the likes of Dundee, Leicester and Rotheram/every second puma team. All these teams have a template based on Dortmund's collared kit last year. It only looked good on them.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hmmmm....round neck, not a fan. Hopefully something more modern for the away kit, loved Italy kit last night

How is it 'a bit of a joke for those who bought last years top"??? Are they being forced to buy this years too?

Gene Parmesan

So glad I don't get wound-up by judging kit quality.

Nucky Thompson

bd76ea443bd8f9591b7ab40de8e7f8d2.png

Looking at the blue sky, that picture must have been taken last week or the week before. It's been pishing down and grey since Friday

So the club have said they'll reveal more 'this afternoon'??? Cue a F5 smashathon between now and 5pm then eh!

Fxxx the SPFL

league winning shirt imo..

or one of the cups, preferably the Europa Cup stuffing Hibernian in the final.

HIBERNIANS OF MALTA

:2thumbsup: 

FFS, people getting there panties in a pickle

Listen, if it's a Hearts kit, and a Heart of Midlothian football team are wearing it, then it's the greatest most beautiful football kit in the world - bar none

OK ?

Simple maroon top is always a classic.

Agree. Ain't broke why fix. Deep proper maroon kit is what hearts are. Some strips have been awful in the past.

Shooter McGavin

Well that was an anti-climax, the new kit is identical to last seasons bar the new collar, I prefer the collar they've gone with this time around but I can't see me forking out ?50 or whatever they'll charge, just to get a better collar.

Auld Reekin'

Looking at the blue sky, that picture must have been taken last week or the week before. It's been pishing down and grey since Friday

Alternatively, Connor's been photo-shopped onto the background of a brightly-sunlit stadium: he appears to be in full sunshine, but is (apparently) standing in an area of the pitch which is shaded by the Gorgie Stand. However, if the image of him has been taken anytime within the past few days, it's been done under bright studio lights, rather than outside!

Very nice shade of maroon. Hope we keep it a few years

We'll keep it forever. It's our official colour now.

Archived