New Strip

keithyboy1975

Half time pie

Guy in the Hearts shop reconed it will be begining of August before new strip is available.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

58697_19452.png?t=1465339179

I think keeping it simple like this would work.

That's the same design as this seasons training top. So won't be that

Can somebody with more savvy than me , please don't say it's your five yr old , just a curiosity thing , put our colours to the Blackburn 1/2 n 1/2 ? I used to think it looked great ,as tops go

Can somebody with more savvy than me , please don't say it's your five yr old , just a curiosity thing , put our colours to the Blackburn 1/2 n 1/2 ? I used to think it looked great ,as tops go

316kryx.jpg

Someone posted this a few seasons ago.

I loved it at the time, and love it now.

It would be amazing! :thumbsup:

johnking123

316kryx.jpg

Would like that. A wee brake from traditional strip would do no harm.

Guy in the Hearts shop reconed it will be begining of August before new strip is available.

Please be true :lol: be a riot of middle aged men raging that they couldn't buy the strip to wear on holiday.

I'm looking forward to the annual "you're too old to wear a replica top" thread starts :D

Does make me chuckle when adults get upset about what another bloke (that they don't even know) may pull on to go get milk from Tesco :)

Please be true :lol: be a riot of middle aged men raging that they couldn't buy the strip to wear on holiday.

lol maybe we're in partnership with the travel industry - some folk would book ANOTHER holiday to wear it!

Fair play to them though, the more sales the better - I couldn't care if the folk buying are 8 or 80 and thats years or stone!

Or about possible lost revenue.

So long as we get the maroon right, none of this lighter shade pish.

I'm pretty sure the club announced a while ago that they have registered an official Pantone shade and all of our tops will be that colour in future.

chuck berrys hairline

Maroon version of this?

rangers-16-17-puma-home-kit.jpg

Is that different sized and coloured squares :rofl:

That Rangers top looks like cheap crap.

So will ours mind you. But still.

Diadora Van Basten

The Rangers top looks very 1980s.

Most of the Puma strips this year look very old fashioned.

Or about possible lost revenue.

Why would we lose revenue? Won't you buy it if it comes out after your holidays?

Why would we lose revenue? Won't you buy it if it comes out after your holidays?

See your point - but I would guess that the longer life-span the shirt has (in being 'current') - the more we will sell. Could be wrong - but suspect this is the case.

A lot of folk wont.

My kids birthdays are in the summer. I intend to get it for their present if its out in time.

If not, the birthday money will be spent on an alternative 

Its not unfair to assume they'll be other scenarios (lets face it many people do buy the shirts purely for 2 weeks in spain etc)

A delayed release date will mean loss of revenue imo.

I think a lot of parents buy the strips for going off on holiday - or it use to be anyway, with no new Hearts kit yet it's not inconceivable that these parents will opt for a English Prem team, One of the Spanish, Italian, German teams, or the host of new kits out for the Euros.

I know if it were 15 years ago, I wouldn't be wanting to wait until after the family holiday for the new Hearts top. I'd much rather have the nice, new Italian/PSG/Barca top now.  

The only way you make up these lost sales is by bringing out a unique, well loved kit and not a bog standard template design. I think we're all expecting the latter. By all means, the club's lost some revenue here.

The unusual silence from the club is odd and not good in my opinion. I can only hope there's a good reason behind it. 

I think so too.

Looks cheaply made in my opinion, I'd be disappointed with a maroon version of that. 

The Treasurer

Rangers top is quite smart IMO

Looks like it's made up of left over scraps of material

OmiyaHearts

Looks cheaply made in my opinion, I'd be disappointed with a maroon version of that.

You should be prepared to be disappointed anyway. It's puma.

LarrysRightFoot

You should be prepared to be disappointed anyway. It's puma.

I think it has an 80s retro look to it which I like.

Also Italy use Puma and I usually like their tops.

niblick1874

Rangers top is quite smart IMO

It made me recoil, ******* hideous

The Treasurer

I think a lot of parents buy the strips for going off on holiday - or it use to be anyway, with no new Hearts kit yet it's not inconceivable that these parents will opt for a English Prem team, One of the Spanish, Italian, German teams, or the host of new kits out for the Euros.

I know if it were 15 years ago, I wouldn't be wanting to wait until after the family holiday for the new Hearts top. I'd much rather have the nice, new Italian/PSG/Barca top now.  

The only way you make up these lost sales is by bringing out a unique, well loved kit and not a bog standard template design. I think we're all expecting the latter. By all means, the club's lost some revenue here.

The unusual silence from the club is odd and not good in my opinion. I can only hope there's a good reason behind it. 

A PHK (proper Hearts kid) would rather wait to get a new Hearts top instead of being fobbed off with some pish that they might occasionally watch on TV.

Leave that sort of thing to the EPL fanboys.

Nookie Bear

A PHK (proper Hearts kid) would rather wait to get a new Hearts top instead of being fobbed off with some pish that they might occasionally watch on TV.

Spot on.

I see celtic have their new kit already in the shops, perhaps the parents would buy those instead of waiting two weeks for the new Hearts one?

Yes, because that's exactly how a ten year old child's head works. 

Why don't we just release it for sale on the first home day of the new season, going by your logic. 

Exactly!

Hearts fans buying kits for siblings would be bought on top of what there already taking(clothing wise), nearly always the away Kit as well which traditionally comes out a wee while after the home kit anyway.

I don't go away until September.

Rudolf's Mate

316kryx.jpg

That's quite smart. I like it.

316kryx.jpg

Thanks tian, it looks fab for the aways , can you sort out a maroon n white one too ? Sorry to be an over demanding count but I imagine in our colours it's going to look magnificent

Thanks tian, it looks fab for the aways , can you sort out a maroon n white one too ? Sorry to be an over demanding count but I imagine in our colours it's going to look magnificent

Ps I remember when we started putting sky blues in amongst the maroon n white ,scarves never felt quite right

Something a bit like this seasons one, just a plain maroon no white on the sleeves or that pish. A bit like this season without that ****ing v neck and I'd be happy.

I seen what I think is the new man Utd strip on Twitter and it's something like that I'm after. I really miss adidas they do have some amazing strips.

If like to see that in maroon and white too

Sorry, but I shamelessly stole that from a thread years ago, had it saved on my old PC :lol:

If anyone has seen my photoshopping abilities, they'll know I'm not the route to go down!

Pretty sure that was one of mine originally.

Can't be arsed making a new maroon and white version, sorry maggieb.

Pretty sure that was one of mine originally.

Can't be arsed making a new maroon and white version, sorry maggieb.

Could well have been - it must have been a mockup during the speculation for the kits the season we went down!

It's top work, regardless.  Really like it!

Archived