New Strip

keithyboy1975

rudi must stay

We'll keep it forever. It's our official colour now.

And do very little with the design. But some top clubs in europe do that, so can't complain. Hopefully we try things with the away top

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nookie Bear

So little change it is a rip off, tbh

I know every club does it but doesn;t make it alright. We would be better off asking fans to up their FoH contributions by a couple of quid a month and leaving the strip alone.

First impression: What a letdown!

Honestly, unless this is made of silk then the only difference I can see is the collar?

Bit of a joke for those who have bought last year's home top too really..

It's a hearts top, what did you expect it was always going to be a maroon top, not a lot can change.

Any thing different from that from Puma would have been shit.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Great simple strip. I've not bought for a few years but I'll be getting this one.

Nearly 100% of fans crave a classic plain maroon strip with no effing about.

We get one and still some munters moan. Give me strength.

The one complaint about the style of strip last

Season was the v-neck.

That has gone. Still people moan.

Is there going to be a degree of design to this top, or is it just plain maroon?

I actually don't mind, loving the colour and the simplicity of them.

As long as the badges are better than this seasons - 2 out of the 4 shirts I've bought this season had the fabric shrivelling up around where the badges are sewn in, leaving the badges all warped.  Was pretty annoyed, because it basically ruined them - still wear them to 5's, but it's shite for a ?45 shirt to do that after 1 wash at 30 degrees!

PhoenixHearts

More to be revealed later? Think they'll show us more details of the kit or will it just be release dates and pre order information?

Seymour M Hersh

It's a proper maroon and to be honest I'm absolutely always more interested in the individual wearing the strip. 

Buffalo Bill

I like it. Very smart and understated.

Not as good as 14/15 but very decent.

Diadora Van Basten

Nearly 100% of fans crave a classic plain maroon strip with no effing about.

We get one and still some munters moan. Give me strength.

The one complaint about the style of strip last

Season was the v-neck.

That has gone. Still people moan.

I can imagine the person in charge of the strip bagging their head of the desk.

They gave us what we wanted a dark maroon strip without a v neck, good sponsor and no white and we still complain.

It's all about opinion. Some like, some don't. Why is it a big deal? The worst bit is when folk who like it moan at those who don't and visa versa.

Ferryjambo99

A hearts home strip is maroon. Are people expecting hoops and stripes. Leave it to the away kit or a 3rd strip to be different. I like the home kit plus he has arms like iberico hams

"To celebrate the arrival of new striker Conor Sammon, the club today unveiled its new bespoke Puma 2016/17 home shirt. The jersey, which will be launched at the end of the month once again sports the name of Save the Children and the club is proud to continue to support and raise awareness of the charity?s work across Edinburgh.

Connor commented: ?I am immensely proud to be wearing the iconic maroon jersey.  It represents an amazing history and I?m sure the fans will love it as much as I do. I am looking forward wearing it in front of full houses at Tynecastle throughout the season.?

Neil Mathers, Head of Save the Children in Scotland also commented:

?We?re greatly looking forward to a new season of partnership with the club - it?s so exciting to see a stadium of players and fans with our logo on the front of their shirts.

Working with Hearts has enhanced the work we do in Edinburgh and has made it possible to work with children and families in some of the most disadvantaged parts of the city. We?re also working closely with Big Hearts and will benefit from their remarkable fans? volunteer programme.

Hearts fans have been exceptionally generous in giving their time and support; we are hugely proud to be part of this amazing family.

The new shirt looks magnificent and we look forward to seeing the team run out in it this season and to supporting the launch at the beginning of July.?

The new jersey is scheduled to go on sale in early July with pre-orders being taken from Monday 20th June.  To thank the fans for the unprecedented levels of support being enjoyed by the club, prices for all replica kit will be frozen for the season ahead."

Personally I like a white trim, but it's neat and tidy, I like plain. I do also like a difference for your cash year on year but it's hard to have infinite variations of a kit we don't want much messing with!

Can see why folk will love it, can see why some will grumble.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Jeezo, it's the right shade of maroon and is unadorned with nothing more than the badge, the sponsor and a couple of manufacturer logos.  That's the way it should be.

Interested to see the away kit now. 

Jeezo, it's the right shade of maroon and is unadorned with nothing more than the badge, the sponsor and a couple of manufacturer logos.  That's the way it should be.

Interested to see the away kit now. 

:spoton:

You can't please all of the people but it's the right shade and a different collar from last year and seems to just look better all round.

The home strip is always more traditional and especially so in recent seasons with all the focus on us to get the right shade and to keep it simple.........so job done

Socks will be maroon and white hooped I suspect with plain white shorts

Lets await the away top and see if there is more freedom in terms of style/colour

No wonder there was zero build up by Hearts.

:gok: ?50 for last seasons top with a slightly different neck.

No thanks.

Nice plain hearts top. Just too similar to last seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it!

Plain maroon, right shade of maroon and charity sponsor; how far we've come from an Ukio Bankas or Wonga sponsored top with crappy flashing or about half of it white.

If you polled the fans about what they'd want they'd basically describe that. Club produces it and some fans complain. Mental.

JamboBornNBred

I like it.Will be buying one for me and 1 for my son.

Hopefully we change from last years god awful socks, hopefully to black with maroon trim - was a fan of the 14/15 kit with the black socks. 

LarrysRightFoot

Putting last seasons beside it only a crew neck separates them.

fcb780fa7ab1833dc43b167ae963bd5b.jpg

Looks a different shade and fit. Also doesn't have the white trim under the neck.

Subtle differences but I like it.

chuck berrys hairline

Stripe down arm looks like a different shade or maybe material? Looks much better placed beside last season's imo

Bungalow Bill

Bizarre that the club have said they've launched the new strip when really we still don't know what the shorts and socks look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

Looks a different shade and fit. Also doesn't have the white trim under the neck.

Subtle differences but I like it.

Same shade, just different lighting conditions.. We have our own colour code now so every kit will be the same colour

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Surely you are allowed not to like it. Or do we have to lie?

Looks fine to me. White shorts please.

Almost certain to be that...have a look at the Austrian kit and you'll see a version of the socks also......likely to be maroon with puma logo to front and back and a thin white stripe at the side.

Archived