FOH kit

kingantti1874

Mine arrived friday but no certificate (pre ordered on the first day so that's not the issue) - anyone know if its worth contacting the club?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the certificate is pretty pointless tbh as the shirts are no different to the others.

Are they personalised?

nope, if they were that would have been great.  If people didn't get one, I wouldn't be too upset.

Allowayjambo1874

Damn, a few Ewing's there but my name either just out of shot or not there at all :(

Andrew, Derek, Henry, Maria, Michael, Robert, Rossalynn & Steven all Ewings if any help 

Can't work out how to download picture on here but if you go onto twitter #foundmyname there was a picture posted on 18th September by Andrew Duffen that has 5 or 6 Dowies on it

boizin_maroon

Andrew, Derek, Henry, Maria, Michael, Robert, Rossalynn & Steven all Ewings if any help

Thanks AJ, that helps a lot :)

scott herbertson

Who removed JR?

Son Of Anarchy

Sorry if already posted but I see this top is being worn this weekend v Motherwell

Yip it has and yes it is ;) Can't wait to see the team run out wearing it. Proud!

My names not on it (should have been) but am trying to get the club to order a second batch with an updated list of names. If anyone is in the same boat then feel free to drop me a PM as the more folk impacted then the more likely it may happen

There is both an Allan Anderson and Alan Anderson on the top. Allan A is on the back, about 5 rows from top on left shoulder blade sort of area. About half way down on the back, near the seam on the left hand side there are more Andersons, and Alan A is down there.

Edit - Should have refreshed the thread before typing.

too much time on yer hands!

Mine's arrived last Thursday and wore it to 5s that evening.

First player to score in the new kit? ;)

The strip is a great idea and I am really proud to have my name on it.

Saying that I have just seen a photo of Jamie Walker wearing it on the Motherwell pitch - sorry guys but it just looks really drab to me. I realise there would be limitations in the fabric due to the names, however the design just doesn't look to have been professionally designed.

Big disappointment IMO.

My shirt and certificate have finally made it over to Ontario. I think the shirt works well and recognising the fans in this way is a nice gesture by the club. Proud to have my name on it.

The Treasurer

There are other A surnames on one of the sleeves. My name has been stitched through at the collar on a lot of shirts but is also on the sleeve.

I've found my name on it 3 times so far.

Clearly the club know a PHM when they see one  :sunny:

highlandjambo3

Clearly the club know a PHM when they see one  :sunny:

if I pm you my name...........could you check for me please........ :2thumbsup:

King Of The Cat Cafe

My names not on it (should have been) but am trying to get the club to order a second batch with an updated list of names. If anyone is in the same boat then feel free to drop me a PM as the more folk impacted then the more likely it may happen

Scope for legal action under the Sale and Supply of Goods Act?

You expected your name would be on it - you were promised your name would be on it - therefore it is not of the quality demanded...

You expected your name would be on it - you were promised your name would be on it - therefore it is not of the quality demanded...

My money is on his name being on it. So far, everyone I have heard of, who has said it isn't, has eventually found it.

Given all members who thought they qualified to have their name on the strip were asked well in advance to check before it went to the manufacturers I would think there will not be many missed off the strip...........of course if you did not bother to check then it's a lesson in life to do so in the future.

Too many people just 'assume' in life when a quick check would clear matters up for them...............I think it's called laziness.

For those few contributors who have missed out genuinely then my thoughts are with you.

I never bought it because I went to the shop to see it when they had a couple in the window and saw they had printed my son's name twice instead of mine, which FoH confirmed was a GoCardless error.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I noticed 'Massie & Walker & Bauld & Mackay' right at the bottom on the hem. Has this been posted before?

Yes - but on the original version there was a spelling mistake and it said Massey. Was that corrected?

Son Of Anarchy

My two arrived today and absolutely delighted. Me and a Hearts legend right beside the badge, very apt :) I love it and will be very proud to see it worn on Saturday by the famous.

Went to Tynie to pick mines up today, pleased that we got rid of that bam Romanov and are getting nearer fan ownership. I just hope it doesn't affect the team on Saturday, having 8000+ supporters on their backs.  

My two arrived today and absolutely delighted. Me and a Hearts legend right beside the badge, very apt :) I love it and will be very proud to see it worn on Saturday by the famous.

Maybe not the best strip ever but the most emotional.

Will changing your name by deed poll be cheaper than legal action?

Deed poll isn't required in Scotland so definitely cheaper to change your name!

Link

The law in Scotland allows anyone to change his or her forename or surname legally at any time providing this is not to defraud

Clearly the club know a PHM when they see one :sunny:

Haha that's exactly what I said when I discovered mine was on it twice!

Went to Tynie to pick mines up today, pleased that we got rid of that bam Romanov and are getting nearer fan ownership. I just hope it doesn't affect the team on Saturday, having 8000+ supporters on their backs.

Got to be a gag about gomis and slowing the game down there..

Cheers for the offer but it's definitely not on there

I've found other who thought there's was missing.

Son Of Anarchy

Maybe not the best strip ever but the most emotional.

To me our Mccraes memorial top is more emotional but this one is as special. One a reminder of those who gave all to ensure us a future and the other thanking those who helped us retain that future. HHGH.

To me our Mccraes memorial top is more emotional but this one is as special. One a reminder of those who gave all to ensure us a future and the other thanking those who helped us retain that future. HHGH.

The McCraes strip was indeed emotional however the design was also superb. The FOH strip is special however I am afraid the design is extremely poor.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The McCraes strip was indeed emotional however the design was also superb. The FOH strip is special however I am afraid the design is extremely poor.

Careful! I said that when it was revealed and the vitriol started.

Archived