FOH kit

kingantti1874

Son Of Anarchy

Personally I don't think ANY Hearts fan would bitch about the FOH strip being our official third strip.[/quote

You'd be wrong and arrogant.

Possibly but doubt it!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a flaw at all. It's disrespectful for our current regime to acknowledge people that decided to give to some sub culture of our club in preference to 10 year plus season ticket holders.

18 games this season is more than a fair amount of those on the strip.

Personally i have not got any gripe with it being the 3rd kit , i am more than happy for us to be one big happy family that will support our team through thick and thin no matter what .

It's not a flaw at all. It's disrespectful for our current regime to acknowledge people that decided to give to some sub culture of our club in preference to 10 year plus season ticket holders.

In a word, pish

Personally i have not got any gripe with it being the 3rd kit , i am more than happy for us to be one big happy family that will support our team through thick and thin no matter what .

Nobody cares about your opinion if we are being fair. Your comments pretty much sum it all up.

Son Of Anarchy

It's a fair comment. Good reply.

Agreed, it is. So as I already asked. Why shouldn't it be our third kit and why are you upset about it?

Agreed, it is. So as I already asked. Why shouldn't it be our third kit and why are you upset about it?

It shouldn't be our third kit because it is nothing to do with our club. It's a top based on a section of fans that subscribe to a group outside of our club.

It shouldn't be our third kit because it is nothing to do with our club. It's a top based on a section of fans that subscribe to a group outside of our club.

what drugs are in your stogies tonight ????

The group that will eventually own the club.

Do you pledge? Just out of interest.

Son Of Anarchy

Do you use acid?

So 8000 of us aren't subscribing to save our club but are filling the coffers of some sub culture which is nothing to do with Hearts? Is that what your saying?

Nobody cares about your opinion if we are being fair. Your comments pretty much sum it all up.

it seems there is is quite a few that do care , however your far to blinkered to notice that but then again some might say it's ignorance . And as far as my comments go i stand by them 100% .

I don't contribute for any reason other than, at the time I thought every fan who could afford to should do to keep us alive. The strip idea is a bit of a keep sake. Yes, good to see my name but I only contributed to do my bit. Do I contribute because I want to own my club? Do I contribute because of the personal gratification? No. I just want my club to be there for my children and grandchildren, as it was for me. The strip, in my opinion is an acknowledgement of this.

I don't contribute for any reason other than, at the time I thought every fan who could afford to should do to keep us alive. The strip idea is a bit of a keep sake. Yes, good to see my name but I only contributed to do my bit. Do I contribute because I want to own my club? Do I contribute because of the personal gratification? No. I just want my club to be there for my children and grandchildren, as it was for me. The strip, in my opinion is an acknowledgement of this.

100% correct . 

The group that will eventually own the club.

Do you pledge? Just out of interest.

Will they? Aye?

Of course not.

Nonsense.

Kramer. Do you think FOH should pack it in and give up? What's the alternative?

The strip is a token gesture to the ones that pledged.

Well done Kramer. You are without doubt 'poster of the day'. Hope you get banned soon, but all the best.

Why should I be banned? Grow up.

Kramer. Do you think FOH should pack it in and give up? What's the alternative?

The strip is a token gesture to the ones that pledged.

Yes. The alternative is being like every other club in the world. Income from match day income and transfer fees.

Son Of Anarchy

Yes. The alternative is being like every other club in the world. Income from match day income and transfer fees.

Every?

Diadora Van Basten

I give to FOH because I thought the club might go under and I thought the model of Ann Budge buying the club and the fans buying it from her was a good one.

I certainly don't think any worse for those who don't subscribe

Nonsense.

So what your basically saying is the FOH should not be ? maybe that is your opinion but i think you will find that there are many 1000's more that think your opinion is nonsense .

I give to FOH because I thought the club might go under and I thought the model of Ann Budge buying the club and the fans buying it from her was a good one.

I certainly don't think any worse for those who don't subscribe

I completely agree with you and I have never once said anything detrimental about the FOH members.

It's not. :smuggy:

I'm surprised by this revelation. For some reason I was sure you would be front bottom. Oh well.

So what your basically saying is the FOH should not be ? maybe that is your opinion but i think you will find that there are many 1000's more that think your opinion is nonsense .

I appreciate your opinion.

Are you serious??

For the price of your season ticket, you get a guaranteed ticket to every home game.

FOH contributers did so with absolutely no promise of any return for their money.

If the club wish to make this strip an official 3rd strip to acknowledge those selfless contributions, then why shouldn't they?

Are you serious??

For the price of your season ticket, you get a guaranteed ticket to every home game.

FOH contributers did so with absolutely no promise of any return for their money.

If the club wish to make this strip an official 3rd strip to acknowledge those selfless contributions, then why shouldn't they?

I'm done with this now. Cheers.

I'm done with this now. Cheers.

Ok - that's a shame.

I'll get back to reading my name on the official HMFC 3rd strip...

I wasn't part of the 500 clubs. It feels like such a slap in the face that my name isn't on a plaque. :-(

Why should I be banned? Grow up.

In answer to your question (a) trolling or (B) stupidity.

I'm not sure which one, apologies.

I'm surprised someone on such strong hallucinogenic drugs can manage to post on an internet forum.

Aw man, I thought I was in the pub again

Struggling to see any logic in this comment

Not bought one yet, want to make sure my name is on it first. Anybody be able to stick up a pic of G? Much appreciated.

There are 8000 names and 26 letters that they can start with.

That means there are more than 300 G's!

Probably best to find someone you trust and PM them your name to check

Watching the highlights on HeartsTV - that FoH kit is a thing of beauty :2thumbsup: Family is buying mine for Christmas so only need to wait a few weeks forit. :)

What do people think about the 1000s of season ticket holders that didn't subscribe to FOH? Why is this an official Hearts strip?

Admit it, you're just peeved off because you have realised your name is not on the 3rd strip.

There are 8000 names and 26 letters that they can start with.

That means there are more than 300 G's!

Probably best to find someone you trust and PM them your name to check

I am assuming there are few folk with a surname beginning with Z, and more so, X, so that number could be higher.

Finally got hold of mine. My name is there. Brought a tear to my eye.

For the poster who seemed angry about FOH and the stripe I don't really understand the annoyance but for me it is a symbol of how great our fans are. How we got off our backsides and did everything we could to save our club. Wether it be ?2 a month or ?2000 we did what we could.

Diadora Van Basten

Watching the highlights on HeartsTV - that FoH kit is a thing of beauty :2thumbsup: Family is buying mine for Christmas so only need to wait a few weeks forit. :)

I hope your size is small as there isn't a lot left in the shop.

Diadora Van Basten

My pals daughter was mascot and she got a top.

I could see a little girl mascot who was in the row below me before I moved get one.

It did look at the end as if Pallardo was looking for my son.

I tried to get down from the top tier but by the time I got there it was too late.

kingantti1874

Finally got hold of mine. My name is there. Brought a tear to my eye.

For the poster who seemed angry about FOH and the stripe I don't really understand the annoyance but for me it is a symbol of how great our fans are. How we got off our backsides and did everything we could to save our club. Wether it be ?2 a month or ?2000 we did what we could.

No one seems to understand that annoyance.. It's in the head of one person and no where else.. Best ignored

I hope your size is small as there isn't a lot left in the shop.

I'm lead to believe my brother has already ordered my size (medium) just need to wait until xmas for it.

Archived