FOH kit

kingantti1874

Could someone please post a picture of the badge up close, my name is just to the right of it. I would like to just confirm my name is definitely there, it's Ruaraidh Mackay. It's pretty much almost at the armpit (that's the dream :2thumbsup: )

Defo there mate

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHat is the difference between one of the first 2500 and any other?

I have a first edition, but won't put it on.  I'll buy another to wear to Asda and Benidorm.

Mine came through the post today without the certificate. I def ordered before oct 15th. Will my certificate be in the club shop to collect???

Picked up mine and can see my family on it. Good prominent position so can see it getting framed and having it easily visible.

Family member has no idea I amnt wearing my kit. Ifs getting framed along with certificate and given back to him

kingantti1874

It appears there are 3 of me :facepalm: fecking common name... Crappy position as well, back of a sleeve :(

Still like the top tho

Maroon Sailor

We'll be wearing it v Motherwell away.

Could be a colour clash of shorts and socks if the original pic of Jamie Walker is anything to go by

Hoplefully with maroon shorts and white socks rather than white shorts and white socks

portobellojambo1

Could someone please post a picture of the badge up close, my name is just to the right of it. I would like to just confirm my name is definitely there, it's Ruaraidh Mackay. It's pretty much almost at the armpit (that's the dream :2thumbsup: )

I am useless with the camera on my phone but your name is definitely on the top, where you thought it was.

b2ce28d913799830eb294076e59d062b.jpg

0e7d92b201d01dc0eefa68814da8feb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portobellojambo1

Could be a colour clash of shorts and socks if the original pic of Jamie Walker is anything to go by

Hoplefully with maroon shorts and white socks rather than white shorts and white socks

Do Motherwell not wear Maroon/Burgundy/Claret coloured shorts ?

Maroon Sailor

Do Motherwell not wear Maroon/Burgundy/Claret coloured shorts ?

They do but some refs don't see shorts as a clash. Different story when it comes to socks though

I think this FOH shirt would look better with maroon shorts and white socks v Motherwell.

That combo worked well for the silver away kit in the mid 80's

By: Hearts Media on 20 Nov, 2015 16:01

For the first time in their history, Heart of Midlothian Football Club will take to the pitch for a League match with the names of thousands of supporters on their strip. Released on the 19th November, The Foundation of Hearts Tribute Jersey is a limited edition strip which features the name of every Foundation pledger who reached the required FoH reward threshold in February 2015.

The fans tribute jersey is the club?s official 3rd strip and also the official strip of the Hearts ?Legends? team. Following a complicated design process it features over 8000 names and is likely to become a valued collector?s piece. It is now set to be worn for the first time against Motherwell at Fir Park on Saturday 28th November 2015.

Hearts? Chairwoman Ann Budge said: ?Everyone here at the club is thrilled with the final product. This has been another real team effort between the club and the Foundation of Hearts and we can?t wait to see the team run out against Motherwell in the shirt.?

Foundation of Hearts Chairman, Brian Cormack, was equally proud: ?This is an immensely proud and emotional moment for everyone associated with the Foundation of Hearts, and we are absolutely delighted to see this project come to fruition.?

Speaking on behalf of the Hearts Legends team, John Robertson said ?Having had the honour of seeing fans all over the world with our names on their Hearts jersey, we are proud to have the opportunity to now wear those self-same fans names on our backs.?

To commemorate this occasion, the Foundation of Hearts have teamed up with the Well Society to run a day of fun for all supporters. Foundation board members will be in attendance and, for the first time ever, will set up an information stall in the away end.  Earlier this month members were given the chance to nominate match-day mascots. 15 lucky winners have been selected and will run out on the pitch in support of the team.

There will also be a half time penalty shoot-out and a few other surprises. It promises to be a great occasion and we hope to see you there. Further announcements will be made in due course, so please stay tuned to our social media channels.

The club?s 3rd strip, limited in numbers, is now available for purchase online at heartsdirect.co.uk or in person at the Hearts Club Store on McLeod Street.

Got my ticket for me and daughter jut now. I suppose it's going to be as cold as usual

You really had to include your middle name, didn't you?

There's three Craig Stewart's.

:muggy:

i hope to meet you two one day so I can poke you in the eyes.

:lol:

2 mentions for me as is a 2012 cup goal scoring hero sharing the same surname. It seems that some names are on twice surely they aint another Hearts FoH pledger sharing my name.

Jambo, Goodbye

Back to front?

I couldn't hide the badge...

maybe I'll just take a pic of the back and stick it next to certificate in the frame  :teehee:

Son Of Anarchy

Thanks guys! Great :2thumbsup: Can't wait to get this shirt now.

I'm directly below you,be gentle with me ;)

Ordering mine now. Is the sizing same as normal top as they look small?

Jambo, Goodbye

I'm directly below you,be gentle with me ;)

Ordering mine now. Is the sizing same as normal top as they look small?

I got my usual size and if anything it feels a little bigger than previous strips. 

Either that or I need a good square meal in me!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

There's definitely only one of me, four other dudes with the same surname though which I was surprised about!

King Of The Cat Cafe

Blast! Name on the lower back, now how am I going to frame it? :(

Same for me - was thinking of having it framed with Perspex front and back..

Jambo, Goodbye

Same for me - was thinking of having it framed with Perspex front and back..

I might just buy half a mannequin, somewhere for my top AND my beloved scarf.

Son Of Anarchy

I got my usual size and if anything it feels a little bigger than previous strips.

Either that or I need a good square meal in me!

Cheers. Went for the "larger than before but not as large as next years proberbly" ;)

Bazzas right boot

There will be 100 of me.

There's always another Dave. My second name is common as well.

Still waiting....

kingantti1874

There's definitely only one of me, four other dudes with the same surname though which I was surprised about!

Who knew clubberlang was so common

Bazzas right boot

Mines at home.

Wife hasn't opened it.

Can't wait to get home, need to finish my date with my gf quick so I can get home and open it!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's only just dawned on me the Jambos will be playing with my name on the shirt. Tears to a glass eye

jambo-in-furness

Mines at home.

Wife hasn't opened it.

Can't wait to get home, need to finish my date with my gf quick so I can get home and open it!

Hope your missus isnae intae cutting up you gear when she finds out agout the gf

Bazzas right boot

Hope your missus isnae intae cutting up you gear when she finds out agout the gf

Haha, all in jest of course, I wouldn't put the top at risk!

Bazzas right boot

It's only just dawned on me the Jambos will be playing with my name on the shirt. Tears to a glass eye

It's a tad unfair on motherwell, 8000 players, v 11. Be more players than crowd!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bit puzzled as to the choice of game. Why not wear it for a home fixture and let more people see it?

Let's not. Maroon and white are our home colours.

Archived