FOH kit

kingantti1874

You had to order it before a certain date 15th of October I think to get the certificate and you had to pay express delivery for delivery on launch date.

Bollocks!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit

Good prominent position, especially for framing [emoji106]

After I've worn it a few times walking around Boston. I know, I know, not very adult of me. Fashionistas will be up in arms that a male over the age of 11 would wear a Hearts shirt out in public that's not related to 5's. I don't care. I'll be explaining the shirt to anyone interested in hearing about it.

Looking forward to receiving mine. I am assuming the certifcate will come with it, as I ordered online before the deadline, but it was never mentioned on ordering.

I have seen the strip in the flesh and found my name quick, thanks to the photos on here. I know one or two who qualify, though, who are convinced their name is not on it, as it does not appear in the area where others of the same surname are.

Due to moving house and not knowing where I'd be at certain dates I got mine delivered to my brother in law.....he is away on holiday until Sunday the selfish so and so....

Jambo, Goodbye

Due to moving house and not knowing where I'd be at certain dates I got mine delivered to my brother in law.....he is away on holiday until Sunday the selfish so and so....

What's a broken window between brother in laws?

You had to order it before a certain date 15th of October I think to get the certificate and you had to pay express delivery for delivery on launch date.

You had to order it before a certain date 15th of October I think to get the certificate and you had to pay express delivery for delivery on launch date.[/qu.

You just had to order by a certain date. Myself and plenty others picked up their strip and certificate in the shop yesterday

Maroon Sailor

Mine has just arrived - beautiful!

Same here, Same thought

Complete with certificate - c'est magnifique

Mine and laddie's arrived today - nearly a hunner quid for two T shirts - must be mental! (wife in full agreement!)

HHGH

This pleases me more than my top and certificate ever could.

:)

Just kidding mate. Glad you got it.

Picked up mine today. The certificate is lovely.

Will look good framed together.

Konrad von Carstein

Sooooo (I know that'll annoy a few on here :lol: ) looking for some framing ideas for the top and certificate together, any suggestions welcome....

Sooooo (I know that'll annoy a few on here :lol: ) looking for some framing ideas for the top and certificate together, any suggestions welcome....

It's not the cheapest to do professionally.

Get a big frame from ikea (black frame) and do it yourself.

Konrad von Carstein

It's not the cheapest to do professionally.

Get a big frame from ikea (black frame) and do it yourself.

Yeah, but I'd like it to look professional, got the 5-1 poster from here in an Ikea one and it looks fine, but this is something I think needs to be done well. I'll probably take some advice from the framer.

Yeah, but I'd like it to look professional, got the 5-1 poster from here in an Ikea one and it looks fine, but this is something I think needs to be done well. I'll probably take some advice from the framer.

I agree.

I've used Mcraes on Gorgie Rd and they're excellent

They do all the club shirt framing.

Will the cert come with the top, as it was never mentioned when I ordered online, before the deadline.

Not received my top yet, as I did not choose premium delivery, as I knew I would be working today.

I got my top and certificate today.  I ordered it on the last day before deadline and can't recall asking for any premium delivery.

ebfa528237dc71a8021cdaaa311c2066.jpg

Delighted with this. I'll spend sometime reading the names and thinking well done us[emoji173]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

Shirt arrived, my name on it not once but twice !!!

Scary thought that there's more than one of me kicking around.  :uhoh2:

8649d9b74331456dd111fe4a86b35129.jpg

Ann Budge on there as well [emoji106][emoji173]?[emoji173]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoi - and mine.

Yeah, but I'd like it to look professional, got the 5-1 poster from here in an Ikea one and it looks fine, but this is something I think needs to be done well. I'll probably take some advice from the framer.

I've used this company a few times.  I know the lady through a friend.  She's framed two football shirts for my son, and a signed pair of football boots.  The finished product has always looked superb.  She actually hand sews the shirt as well, rather than staple, so it never loses it's value and if required, can be used as a shirt again, where as staples don't allow this (I'm just telling you what she hs told me).

http://www.smartframingsolutions.co.uk/

Happy Jambo in Belgium. Kit arrived (minus certificate ) Got plot certificate 2 weeks ago so not significant for me.

Braw as @$ck

alwaysthereinspirit

Happy Jambo in Belgium. Kit arrived (minus certificate ) Got plot certificate 2 weeks ago so not significant for me.

Braw as @$ck

:2thumbsup:  Alphabetically Belgium is not that far ahead of Boston. Must be close to my house by now. Come on US Postal Service, get that Pony Express horse in gear.

Took me aaaaaaages to find my name :lol: buzzing with the top and the certificate. Same day my dvd came through last year of me scoring at Tynie.

By: Hearts Media on 20 Nov, 2015 16:01

For the first time in their history, Heart of Midlothian Football Club will take to the pitch for a League match with the names of thousands of supporters on their strip. Released on the 19th November, The Foundation of Hearts Tribute Jersey is a limited edition strip which features the name of every Foundation pledger who reached the required FoH reward threshold in February 2015.

The fans tribute jersey is the club?s official 3rd strip and also the official strip of the Hearts ?Legends? team. Following a complicated design process it features over 8000 names and is likely to become a valued collector?s piece. It is now set to be worn for the first time against Motherwell at Fir Park on Saturday 28th November 2015.

Hearts? Chairwoman Ann Budge said: ?Everyone here at the club is thrilled with the final product. This has been another real team effort between the club and the Foundation of Hearts and we can?t wait to see the team run out against Motherwell in the shirt.?

Foundation of Hearts Chairman, Brian Cormack, was equally proud: ?This is an immensely proud and emotional moment for everyone associated with the Foundation of Hearts, and we are absolutely delighted to see this project come to fruition.?

Speaking on behalf of the Hearts Legends team, John Robertson said ?Having had the honour of seeing fans all over the world with our names on their Hearts jersey, we are proud to have the opportunity to now wear those self-same fans names on our backs.?

To commemorate this occasion, the Foundation of Hearts have teamed up with the Well Society to run a day of fun for all supporters. Foundation board members will be in attendance and, for the first time ever, will set up an information stall in the away end.  Earlier this month members were given the chance to nominate match-day mascots. 15 lucky winners have been selected and will run out on the pitch in support of the team.

There will also be a half time penalty shoot-out and a few other surprises. It promises to be a great occasion and we hope to see you there. Further announcements will be made in due course, so please stay tuned to our social media channels.

The club?s 3rd strip, limited in numbers, is now available for purchase online at heartsdirect.co.uk or in person at the Hearts Club Store on McLeod Street.

Could someone please post a picture of the badge up close, my name is just to the right of it. I would like to just confirm my name is definitely there, it's Ruaraidh Mackay. It's pretty much almost at the armpit (that's the dream :2thumbsup: )

Archived