FOH kit

kingantti1874

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Apprentice

Anyone know what is happening with the certificates? I pre-ordered mines from the shop in September but don't have anything other than a purchase receipt to take in when I go and collect today. I didn't get any details taken. I thought you got entered into some prize draw as well but may be mistaken.

My top was delivered this morning, my name is in the middle of the badge and puma sign :-) Will be framed and hung on the wall by Saturday :thumbsup:

Which company delivered it?

Nothing received in Belgium yet.  Expecting it towards the end of this week beginning of next going by previous posts.  Checked the strip out at the Hamilton game and found my name :)

portobellojambo1

Anybody had theirs delivered yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone who is "in the know" know if overseas orders have been sent out yet?

The tops going by post, whether within the UK or overseas, were picked up from Tynecastle and despatched yesterday, Wednesday 18 November. Someone above also mentioned something about the certificate in terms of the name showing on it as they might want to get it changed.  No name shows on the certificate which accompanies the top.

Which company delivered it?

To answer my own question...

It just arrived at my parents place in Gorgie via Royal Mail Tracked 24

My top was delivered this morning, my name is in the middle of the badge and puma sign :-) Will be framed and hung on the wall by Saturday :thumbsup:

:av-1001:   nice one!

To answer my own question...

It just arrived at my parents place in Gorgie via Royal Mail Tracked 24

did u get any tracking info email wise or did it just arrive?

Beside myself with excitement.  Not even joking.  I love a good gimmick!

This, my name on an official Hearts kit, dream come true!

It just arrived, no tracking info. beforehand.

Cheers mate, was hoping for some kind of tracking but will just be fingers crossed when i get home

Collected mine this morning. Even with the use of a magnifying glass I couldn't find my name so I stopped looking for about 15 minutes. Found it right away when I went back to look again - just up from the badge on the right hand side near the sleeve seam. Delighted with it and the certificate.

I paid ?5.95 for delivery,is that next day does anyone know? Thanks

Think i paid ?7.50 so imagine ?5.95 would be the next day option

jambo-in-furness

Got my two (one for the frame, one to show off) with two certificates describing them as limited first edition of only 2,500.

Big cheesy grin being worn here

Just collected mine and my brothers, along with two certificates. Absolutely superb.

I was hoping that the certificates would be 'unique' (i.e. 1/2,500, 2/2,500 and so on) so that they would be used to decide which one of us arseholes gets to line up with the legends at Tynie, but this is a minor quibble.

Maroon Sailor

Just collected mine and my brothers, along with two certificates. Absolutely superb.

I was hoping that the certificates would be 'unique' (i.e. 1/2,500, 2/2,500 and so on) so that they would be used to decide which one of us arseholes gets to line up with the legends at Tynie, but this is a minor quibble.

Wish I went for collect

Thought going by post was going to get it to me quicker regardless if you went peasant post or not

Am I able to just pick one up from the club shop? Wouldn't mind getting one this weekend before the game. Haven't ordered one.

Picked mine up at lunchtime today. 

It's now clear how they deal with the different sizes. My name is in the same spot on my (ahem) larger sized one as the sample in the shop.  There are additional "panels" of names at either side with repeated names, and similar at the bottom of the shirt.  As a result as well as my name being on the front, I'm also hovering over one butt-cheek.

portobellojambo1

Am I able to just pick one up from the club shop? Wouldn't mind getting one this weekend before the game. Haven't ordered one.

I got the impression that the batch the club have at the moment are for those people that pre-ordered, as the package has your receipt details on it as well.

Cheers BD, much appreciated. :pleasingao:

I got the impression that the batch the club have at the moment are for those people that pre-ordered, as the package has your receipt details on it as well.

You can just go and buy one. There were people doing that when I was in earlier.

Collected mine this morning. Even with the use of a magnifying glass I couldn't find my name so I stopped looking for about 15 minutes. Found it right away when I went back to look again - just up from the badge on the right hand side near the sleeve seam. Delighted with it and the certificate.

My name is near the a*se. Found it no problem by looking alaphabetically.

jambo-in-furness

so 2500 only?

FOH sent out requests to members early in the year asking if they would be interested in buying the special strip, I presume they ordered the first batch on the strength of the replies received.

Did they not say 4000 were ordered ? Maybe only 2500 ordered early enough to get certificate. I never.

jimmy the jambo

I'm just home with my one & it's much nicer than I expected,the colours are spot.

Well done to all involved & to our fans

Maroon Sailor

af79367d4d95a5103ee3209f8399deb0.jpg

Nice touch by hearts with the certificates too. [emoji4]

What size top is that farin ?

Bah not delivered today, maybe just as well would have been tempted to wear it at fives tonight

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Maroon Sailor

I just realised the Save the Children logo's no on it

Imagine the uproar if your name was under it !

alwaysthereinspirit

af79367d4d95a5103ee3209f8399deb0.jpg

Nice touch by hearts with the certificates too. [emoji4]

There's my name again. Close to the Puma. Cant wait to see it for real.

Thanks for posting.

Did you have to do anything different to get certificate? I'm still waiting on my pre-order to arrive

You had to order before a certain date to get the certificate.

Did you have to do anything different to get certificate? I'm still waiting on my pre-order to arrive

You had to order it before a certain date 15th of October I think to get the certificate and you had to pay express delivery for delivery on launch date.

I am framing mine with the cert.

Will the cert come with the top, as it was never mentioned when I ordered online, before the deadline.

Not received my top yet, as I did not choose premium delivery, as I knew I would be working today.

Archived