FOH kit

kingantti1874

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsalldothebeattie

Wasn't planning on going to Motherwell next week but I might just do the journey now to see us wear the shirt and watch with even more pride knowing my name is on the shirt

Could someone please post a picture with the name dowie not been able to see it in any of the previous pics.

b3715d2f23c4101cadb356158d8dbaad.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

b3715d2f23c4101cadb356158d8dbaad.jpg

cheers for that looks like they have used my Sunday name. They were supposed to have changed it to my sons name.

cheers for that looks like they have used my Sunday name. They were supposed to have changed it to my sons name.

No worries, no idea why it posted the picture on its side, must have been my phone!

marshallschunkychicken

b2ce28d913799830eb294076e59d062b.jpg

0e7d92b201d01dc0eefa68814da8feb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant. The wife and I are about an inch below the badge :)

Bazzas right boot

:hartley: 

My top has arrived , my name isn't on it.

Can someone explain in daftie terms what the criteria was.

I have been giving to FoH since it launched . I am a season ticket holder. I do only give the  ?10 a month.

Can someone please explain why my name has been omitted .

I did get a first batch certificate tho....

I feel like crying

I have been giving to FoH since it launched . I am a season ticket holder. I do only give the ?10 a month.

Can someone please explain why my name has been omitted .

I feel like crying

Hard to know, was the account maybe in someone else's name?

Did you check your FoH account at the time to make sure your points had been issued against your name?

I'd suggest contacting the FoH or something but I really don't know what satisfaction anyone could give you now if your name's definitely missing

portobellojambo1

I have been giving to FoH since it launched . I am a season ticket holder. I do only give the  ?10 a month.

I feel like crying

to have your name added to the strip you had to have 180 points by Saturday 28 February 2015 (so in your case that would be ?10 per month from February 2014).

letsalldothebeattie

I feel like crying

I think from what I understood if you were paying a tenner a month from the very start your name would be on the shirt

I feel like crying

Cant find mine neither and I have satisfied the requirements. My brothers name is there as too is my auld man's. There seems to be separate batches of my surname on the strip but just cant find my own name. :sob:

In all the photos I've seen so far, I haven't found the G spot (I know!) My name's Galloway, I'm getting my shirt at Christmas but would like to be sure I'm on the shirt somewhere. Could someone please post a photo?

kingantti1874

I think from what I understood if you were paying a tenner a month from the very start your name would be on the shirt

Ditto... It should be there...

In all the photos I've seen so far, I haven't found the G spot (I know!) My name's Galloway, I'm getting my shirt at Christmas but would like to be sure I'm on the shirt somewhere. Could someone please post a photo?

Galloway: Gary. James. James. Jim. Kenny. Ross. Vernon.

I have been giving to FoH since it launched . I am a season ticket holder. I do only give the ?10 a month.

Can someone please explain why my name has been omitted .

I feel like crying

Would suggest the website is the place to start. Has a list of your points accumulated. Email address is username and should be a forgotten password option to get u in I'd imagine

http://www.foundationofhearts.org/

kingantti1874

Some decent spots - Just noticed on the right sleeve "hearts hearts glorious hearts" The lucky pups next to sir Rudolph skacel..The fact that a lot of our fans decided to call their kids after the great John Robbo Robertson, Stephen Hendry

There are a few on there where I'm surprised by their omission, especially some player - I was sure JC would have been on there , no sir Paul Hartley ? Craig Gordon? thumbsdown:

Also just noticed some people have been very unlucky in that their names are in the inside of the seam at the bottom or on the sleeve :

There is something seriously wrong - In my gocardless account when I send my password recovery it tells me my email address is not recognised yet I put the correct address in the recovery box. I've previously had problems with increasing my pledge. Any of you guys had issues?

kingantti1874

There is something seriously wrong - In my gocardless account when I send my password recovery it tells me my email address is not recognised yet I put the correct address in the recovery box. I've previously had problems with increasing my pledge. Any of you guys had issues?

Im having the same issue, haven't logged in since it was set up

portobellojambo1

There is something seriously wrong - In my gocardless account when I send my password recovery it tells me my email address is not recognised yet I put the correct address in the recovery box. I've previously had problems with increasing my pledge. Any of you guys had issues?

When Hot Currie posted earlier on about his name missing I had a look to see what the points total cut off was. I had a blank in terms of when we started paying into FoH and tried to go into Go Cardless to see the list of payments I've made, as I was sure it was over a year ago, (actually now over two years, started September 2013) but I couldn't get into the account I originally set up with Go Cardless, I did get a message saying the account exists as a donators account but not as a collectors account and it asked me if I wanted to login to set myself up as someone collecting direct debits.

Im having the same issue, haven't logged in since it was set up

I logged in recently to increase my pledge, but there seemed to be a problem with my dashboard, now cant log in at all. Starting to annoy me slightly. There is an address to email so will contact them and will post back here when I get a reply.

kingantti1874

Just checked my mails, in May I had a mail saying someone has requested a password change on my account and to follow the instructions to re-set...

Payments seem uninterrupted.. I suspect my lack of ability to log in is linked to this

Hopefully everyone's name who should be on it, is.

I know one of my mates who thought it wasn't, has since found his, mid chest.

Son Of Anarchy

Ordered two last night but no option to collect in store, just postage :( past caring though as just want the shirt asap. The thought of the players running out wearing all our names really is a special feeling. Can't wait :)

The tribute strip is to get its first airing at Fir Park...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4762

For the first time in their history, Heart of Midlothian Football Club will take to the pitch for a League match with the names of thousands of supporters on their strip. Released on the 19th November, The Foundation of Hearts Tribute Jersey is a limited edition strip which features the name of every Foundation pledger who reached the required FoH reward threshold in February 2015.

The fans tribute jersey is the club?s official 3rd strip and also the official strip of the Hearts ?Legends? team. Following a complicated design process it features over 8000 names and is likely to become a valued collector?s piece. It is now set to be worn for the first time against Motherwell at Fir Park on Saturday 28th November 2015.

Hearts? Chairwoman Ann Budge said: ?Everyone here at the club is thrilled with the final product. This has been another real team effort between the club and the Foundation of Hearts and we can?t wait to see the team run out against Motherwell in the shirt.?

Foundation of Hearts Chairman, Brian Cormack, was equally proud: ?This is an immensely proud and emotional moment for everyone associated with the Foundation of Hearts, and we are absolutely delighted to see this project come to fruition.?

Speaking on behalf of the Hearts Legends team, John Robertson said ?Having had the honour of seeing fans all over the world with our names on their Hearts jersey, we are proud to have the opportunity to now wear those self-same fans names on our backs.?

To commemorate this occasion, the Foundation of Hearts have teamed up with the Well Society to run a day of fun for all supporters. Foundation board members will be in attendance and, for the first time ever, will set up an information stall in the away end.  Earlier this month members were given the chance to nominate match-day mascots. 15 lucky winners have been selected and will run out on the pitch in support of the team.

There will also be a half time penalty shoot-out and a few other surprises. It promises to be a great occasion and we hope to see you there. Further announcements will be made in due course, so please stay tuned to our social media channels.

The club?s 3rd strip, limited in numbers, is now available for purchase online at heartsdirect.co.uk or in person at the Hearts Club Store on McLeod Street

:2thumbsup:

queensferryjambo

Good to hear. 

I actually like this strip and am proud to see Hearts make it available to the fans.

Insert cynical 'cool guy' comments below.............

How can we get this as a 3rd Strip on FIFA! My son asked if it would be but i had no answer. Any ideas?

We are not a top 4 english premier league side, bayern Barcelona or Real Madrid so I think its slim to no chance of it happening im afraid.

Not to say I wouldnt complain as it would be brilliant if it could somehow be put in game. I just really doubt it

Cant find mine neither and I have satisfied the requirements. My brothers name is there as too is my auld man's. There seems to be separate batches of my surname on the strip but just cant find my own name. :sob:

Found my name just below the Puma logo :jjyay:

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get it framed? Need to get it sorted for a christmas present, cheers.

That's my plan :) I'm lucky because there is a framers not far from where I live but he is quite pricey but it is worth it imo

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get it framed? Need to get it sorted for a christmas present, cheers.

McRae's in Gorgie. Not cheap but quality and a jambo to boot.

Never used it myself, but there is place at the top of Langton Road in East Calder. Not obvious, as I believe it is just an unmarked outhouse beside the guy's own house. He is suppose to be very good, and actually does work for other framing shops.

I am thinking about checking him out myself.

my names missing! what a pisser! :thumbsdown:

If you quakified, it almsot certainly will be there.

Both the folk I know, who were adamant their name was not there, have since found it.

i most certainly qualify but my names not on it.

starts with Allan Anderson,but no Alan. :thumbsdown:

There are other A surnames on one of the sleeves. My name has been stitched through at the collar on a lot of shirts but is also on the sleeve.

Alan Anderson on mine.  :thumbsup: Next to the Amos'

Only 2 at the bit on mine then loads more Anderson's underneath. 

Alan Anderson on mine.  :thumbsup: Next to the Amos'

Only 2 at the bit on mine then loads more Anderson's underneath. 

got it! nice one,thanks currahee.

portobellojambo1

There is both an Allan Anderson and Alan Anderson on the top. Allan A is on the back, about 5 rows from top on left shoulder blade sort of area. About half way down on the back, near the seam on the left hand side there are more Andersons, and Alan A is down there.

Edit - Should have refreshed the thread before typing.

Archived