FOH kit

kingantti1874

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

Will this ever actually be worn during a game or is it just to milk the fans?

Could be wrong but I am sure it has been stated that it is registered to be used in games.

People will vote with their wallets on whether they like it or think it is a good idea or not.

alwaysthereinspirit

Will this ever actually be worn during a game or is it just to milk the fans?

Just to milk the fans who wanted to be milked. I excitedly await the arrival of mine.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

PHM will buy them. They don't look good as condoms so wouldn't suit that type in any case

billythejambo

This is a fantastic TRIBUTE to the people who have put their money where there mouth is . Great idea PROUD TO HAVE MY NAME MY WIFES NAME AND MY DAUGHTERS NAME ON IT

fabienleclerq

I won't be buying one (:smuggy:) but it would be nice to see it used once or twice this season.

Only because your name probably won't be on it.

I know this has probably already been asked elsewhere but will every strip be identical, I heard from someone that each strip could have your name in a different location.

This is a fantastic TRIBUTE to the people who have put their money where there mouth is . Great idea PROUD TO HAVE MY NAME MY WIFES NAME AND MY DAUGHTERS NAME ON IT

Exactement Mon Ami

Like having your name up in lights - looking forward to receiving mine and wearing it with pride

HHGH

Rudolf's Mate

Wonder if anyone's names been missed off in error. I appreciate none of us paid their money to have their name on a strip but I think I'd be gutted if I received it and my name was missing :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Allowayjambo1874

Clubs have to 'register' their kit with the SFA and this strip has been registered and will 100% be worn in a first team game.

Source: AB.

Son Of Anarchy

Clubs have to 'register' their kit with the SFA and this strip has been registered and will 100% be worn in a first team game.

Source: AB.

Brilliant. What a way to say thanks running onto the pitch wearing all our names on that strip. Love it :)

Daz_1874_HMFC

Anyone any idea if you can change the name on the certificate that's ment to becoming with the top? My Mrs ordered mine and has her name on the order but it's me with the FOH contribution x

My names on it but I never put an order in for one. Wonder if I will still be able to get one in a week or so?

Son Of Anarchy

Christ, people could make Cast No Shadow work for his bites!

If everyone had him on ignore he'd have to go elsewhere to troll.

Jambo, Goodbye

If everyone had him on ignore he'd have to go elsewhere to troll.

Hopefully people do this rather than bite. Many threads don't make for great reading these days and it's nothing to do with the subject, more the content. 

Son Of Anarchy

Hopefully people do this rather than bite. Many threads don't make for great reading these days and it's nothing to do with the subject, more the content.

Correct. Here's hoping eh?

Anyone any idea if you can change the name on the certificate that's ment to becoming with the top? My Mrs ordered mine and has her name on the order but it's me with the FOH contribution x

Might need to think about changing your name..... :whistling: 

My names on it but I never put an order in for one. Wonder if I will still be able to get one in a week or so?

I think I read somewhere club were getting 4000

My top was delivered this morning, my name is in the middle of the badge and puma sign :-) Will be framed and hung on the wall by Saturday :thumbsup:

Archived