Kodi again

Unknown user

I've got Sportsmania and my years subscription just ended.

Was looking to renew my subscription but when I try to, it defaults to a 1 week pass which requires a coupon code and I can't change it!

Any idea what to do?!

There payment system is screwed.

I don't know what the problem is but I think it is deeper than what they are letting on.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

There payment system is screwed.

I don't know what the problem is but I think it is deeper than what they are letting on.

Could well be, and it reminds me of the number one thing I've learned - never buy a lifetime sub!

got Ace tv for a one day trial. Working pretty flawlessly at the moment (Well Sevco game). Loads of TV channels too

Rudolf's Mate

Matrix on IPad has no sound. Had this issue before and deleted the app which sorted it however not this time. Anyone any ideas?

Rudolf's Mate

got Ace tv for a one day trial. Working pretty flawlessly at the moment (Well Sevco game). Loads of TV channels too

Can you check if sheep tv is on in club section bud. Celtic TV wasn't yesterday. Or rather it was showing something else

jack D and coke

I'm gonna try the trial of ace it sounds good. The only thing putting me off a wee bit is mania has been around for a few years and I haven't had any real problems with them at all.

Good to know there's a good alternative available should mania go tits up[emoji1360]

Rudolf's Mate

I'm gonna try the trial of ace it sounds good. The only thing putting me off a wee bit is mania has been around for a few years and I haven't had any real problems with them at all.

Good to know there's a good alternative available should mania go tits up[emoji1360]

Like you only thing putting me off is that I don't know anyone who's used them for a long period of time. Had a look yesterday to try and find some info and they've got a closed FB group and there's a thread on reddit as well. https://www.reddit.com/r/AceTV/comments/6bbs1x/free_premium_trials_available/

It was a month ago but people messaging the guy on there have been given free trials. I know you're not bothered about paying ?2 however there's undoubtedly some cheapskates on here :lol:

I am having the same issue as Houston Jambo with my SM renewal  It gives me no other option than to subscribe for 1 week (with a code). i am not on Facebook and have no way of contacting them.  Anyone heard anything?

I am having the same issue as Houston Jambo with my SM renewal It gives me no other option than to subscribe for 1 week (with a code). i am not on Facebook and have no way of contacting them. Anyone heard anything?

depends when your sub expired. Try "warmup" as the code

depends when your sub expired. Try "warmup" as the code

Yesterday (6th).

Thanks man but that is just a code for the 7 day trial no?

Yesterday (6th).

Thanks man but that is just a code for the 7 day trial no?

Yeah,that's all they have available just now until the payment system is up and running Edited by Poseidon

Yeah,that's all they have available just now until the payment system is up and running

Cheers, I think I will wait until then.

Cheers, I think I will wait until then.

I've got SM for a couple of months yet but loaded UM and used that warmup code and got 2 weeks free.

Space Mackerel

I've just finished with their full trial for ?2 [emoji85] Didn't realise sports only was free lol!

Deary me, ?2 down the swanny :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rudolf's Mate

Deary me, ?2 down the swanny :(

See your finger. Goan gie yersel a poke in the eye before someone jumps on a plane, comes up and does it for you :muggy:

Space Mackerel

Noticed my subs expire in 2037 now. Maybe they've just given everyone free TV till they can get payments up and running.

Space Mackerel

See your finger. Goan gie yersel a poke in the eye before someone jumps on a plane, comes up and does it for you :muggy:

[emoji16]

As if you would pay for an airfare :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

[emoji16]

As if you would pay for an airfare :lol:

I minded THAT much about the ?2 I took another trial out to try the app [emoji848]

Anyway I'm sure there'd be a queue of pokers from here living closer willing to carry oot the deed [emoji23]

Slim chance I might be up this week. Family flying in from South Africa however we're away for 2 weeks ourselves next Monday.

wentworth jambo

Quick question...hsve full UM set up and am looking at Ace also....have IPVanish on a 2nd gen Fire TV box. Am heading to France for 4 weeks on Saturday - can I take my Fire TV box and just plug nto a French telly ? Will I need to use a specific VPN server i.e. not French ??

Space Mackerel

Quick question...hsve full UM set up and am looking at Ace also....have IPVanish on a 2nd gen Fire TV box. Am heading to France for 4 weeks on Saturday - can I take my Fire TV box and just plug nto a French telly ? Will I need to use a specific VPN server i.e. not French ??

Hook it up to wifi and away you go. No need for a VPN.

Space Mackerel

Cheers SM

I've got a paid VPN on my PC for torrents. 2 years, $34.

I've never used it for streaming on my AFTV in the U.K.....yet.

Rudolf's Mate

Tried another trial of Ace however only did the sports this time rather than the full package. Via Kodi with the EPG it's brilliant. Works really well and effortlessly. Little things like being able to change channel up and down without having to stop streams every time.

The app on iPad is another matter. Nowhere near as user friendly as Mania via Matrix.

I'll have a good play around with it as it might just be a case of getting used to it however if it was down to the way it performed on Kodi alone it would be a no brainier.

Mark_Mywords

Tried another trial of Ace however only did the sports this time rather than the full package. Via Kodi with the EPG it's brilliant. Works really well and effortlessly. Little things like being able to change channel up and down without having to stop streams every time.

The app on iPad is another matter. Nowhere near as user friendly as Mania via Matrix.

I'll have a good play around with it as it might just be a case of getting used to it however if it was down to the way it performed on Kodi alone it would be a no brainier.

Was that using the ACE SKY kodi build or using the ACE addon with PVR IPTV Simple Client?

chester copperpot

Was that using the ACE SKY kodi build or using the ACE addon with PVR IPTV Simple Client?

How do I get this ace without sticking it on kodi. Got Sam's build on kodi and am keen not to touch it as my system has been working perfect for ages now and don't wanna change it.

Many thanks in advance. Oh and RM I am saving the 2 quid when I give it a bash haha

Mark_Mywords

How do I get this ace without sticking it on kodi. Got Sam's build on kodi and am keen not to touch it as my system has been working perfect for ages now and don't wanna change it.

Many thanks in advance. Oh and RM I am saving the 2 quid when I give it a bash haha

I found this on the ACE knowledge base.  I'm not sure if it's the best method as there is also an ACE TV android app.

Setting up SIPTV for both Samsung/LG Smart TV's, and also Amazon Firestick/Box/Android TV.

Step 1 Download smart iptv app (free for 7 days then 5.49 euros for life).

Make sure to follow the instructions on your tv after installation of the program

and register the application at http://siptv.eu/activation/

Step 2 Write down your mac address.

Step 3 Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/

Step 4 Enter your mac into the left hand side of the last set of 2 boxes.

a7cde5_f2272330e5a44251b7c25da2a2a3ce99~

Step 5 Enter your playlist (m3u url) into the bottom middle box.  

This will look similar to the line below:

http://ace-tv.xyz:25461/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

But will have your username and password where the xxxxx's are.

This information is in the email with your M3U URL.  Please do not copy and paste the sample 

above!! Please copy the M3U Playlist URL from the "Your ACE-TV Service details" from your EMAIL.

Please check your junk folder if email is not found in your inbox.

Step 6 Pick the I am not a robot box and do caption if required.

Step 7 Choose country you are living in (or closest to you). Leave "Keep Online" unchecked.

Step 8 Press add link you should see a message saying playlist added on website.

Step 9 Close app on tv then reopen it you will see that all channels have been added to your smart iptv.

Step 10 Grab a beer and watch some tv.

NOTE: If you closed the Application, and did NOT receive any channels, please

go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/and enter your MAC Address on the last box

called "Reset Playlist".  (See Picture Below)  Then click "Reset" after you pick 

the I am not a robot box and do caption if required.  

After you reset, proceed back to step 4.

chester copperpot

I found this on the ACE knowledge base. I'm not sure if it's the best method as there is also an ACE TV android app.

Setting up SIPTV for both Samsung/LG Smart TV's, and also Amazon Firestick/Box/Android TV.

Step 1 Download smart iptv app (free for 7 days then 5.49 euros for life).

Make sure to follow the instructions on your tv after installation of the program

and register the application at http://siptv.eu/activation/

Step 2 Write down your mac address.

Step 3 Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/

Step 4 Enter your mac into the left hand side of the last set of 2 boxes.

a7cde5_f2272330e5a44251b7c25da2a2a3ce99~

Step 5 Enter your playlist (m3u url) into the bottom middle box.

This will look similar to the line below:

http://ace-tv.xyz:25461/get.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

But will have your username and password where the xxxxx's are.

This information is in the email with your M3U URL. Please do not copy and paste the sample

above!! Please copy the M3U Playlist URL from the "Your ACE-TV Service details" from your EMAIL.

Please check your junk folder if email is not found in your inbox.

Step 6 Pick the I am not a robot box and do caption if required.

Step 7 Choose country you are living in (or closest to you). Leave "Keep Online" unchecked.

Step 8 Press add link you should see a message saying playlist added on website.

Step 9 Close app on tv then reopen it you will see that all channels have been added to your smart iptv.

Step 10 Grab a beer and watch some tv.

NOTE: If you closed the Application, and did NOT receive any channels, please

go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/, and enter your MAC Address on the last box

called "Reset Playlist". (See Picture Below) Then click "Reset" after you pick

the I am not a robot box and do caption if required.

After you reset, proceed back to step 4.

Thank you very much for this. May try it tmrw when not so tired.

Cheers again bud.

Mark_Mywords

Just setup the Smart IPTV on my Amazon fire box.  I'm impressed.  Very quick when changing channels, certainly faster than the Kodi addon.  You can change the channel list category to sports, movies etc to make it quick to find the channel, or you can simply channel hop with a tap of a button.

Rudolf's Mate

Using the Simple Client bud. Reading you other messages I take it that's better?

Edit ignore found it.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Disser Pointon

I'm on an older version of Kodi (cant remember which one!) and don't use a build. I haven't however had any issues with Exodus, Elysium or Sportsmania is it still worth updating to the latest version, I don't want to fix what aint broken!?????

Jinxed myself, none of my add ons working last night had to use terrarium! Should I update to the latest version or download a build, I'm used to confluence with just Exodus, salts and Elysium?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jinxed myself, none of my add ons working last night had to use terrarium! Should I update to the latest version or download a build, I'm used to confluence with just Exodus, salts and Elysium?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Think Elysium is ****ed

Using the Simple Client bud. Reading you other messages I take it that's better?

Edit ignore found it.

Where do I find this simple client ?

Rudolf's Mate

Where do I find this simple client ?

It's already in Kodi bud. You just need go to addons, my addons and PVR Clients and it's just over halfway down. It's by nightik.

It's already in Kodi bud. You just need go to addons, my addons and PVR Clients and it's just over halfway down. It's by nightik.

Ok mate I'm going to completely wipe my Kodi tomorrow and start again on the firestick upstairs as the Mrs ain't happy with it.Downstairs one is working great

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Seeing as it's a real contender I've taken out the month and will run it alongside Mania to make sure. My Mania expires in 5 weeks so that'll give me time to get a decent feel for it.

That Smart IPTV app is actually on the Fire Store. Seeing as it's free for 7 days I'll give it a bash.

Ok mate I'm going to completely wipe my Kodi tomorrow and start again on the firestick upstairs as the Mrs ain't happy with it.Downstairs one is working great

[emoji1303]

Disser Pointon

So, should I go for a build or just do the update and install the add on's I want? Are there any builds that are nice and simple with just a few of the best add on's I don't like it messy?

Cheers

So, should I go for a build or just do the update and install the add on's I want? Are there any builds that are nice and simple with just a few of the best add on's I don't like it messy?

Cheers

I actually find all the builds shite even the Big Sam one I prefer them clean and simple

Disser Pointon

I actually find all the builds shite even the Big Sam one I prefer them clean and simple

Ok, cheers, I certainly found that as well the only time I ever installed a build, just wondered if there was a good one out there. I'll fall back on youtube for the update, do I need to delete my current file or will it automatically overwrite?

Ok, cheers, I certainly found that as well the only time I ever installed a build, just wondered if there was a good one out there. I'll fall back on youtube for the update, do I need to delete my current file or will it automatically overwrite?

I'm a newbie mate best others answer that

neal-jambos

What's the best app for tv shows and films these days? Just left my old box to my brother and that had exodus still working fine but I'm aware people are struggling to download it now with tv addons being down. I've still got 5 months of real debrid and 3 months of sportsmania left so planning on just keeping it simple without a build as that's what I'm used to. Got the new amazon fire tv box.

Rudolf's Mate

Being daft again Rudolf what do I do when I enable that simple client ?

Once enabled it should populate the channels/EPG bud. You should see them being added in at the top right of your screen. Once done, come out to the main menu in Kodi and you should have a section named TV. If you scroll down to that and then right you can select several options.

I've tried the app and I much prefer it on Kodi tbh. Seems a lot more user friendly and better on the eye.

Mine does not seem to be doing anything.Nothing happens in top right of screen and when I go back to the TV but it has nothing.9db27b318732165d684cca4b10665674.jpg

Rudolf's Mate

Mine does not seem to be doing anything.Nothing happens in top right of screen and when I go back to the TV but it has nothing.9db27b318732165d684cca4b10665674.jpg

Have you gone into configure and entered in the info that came with your email? There should be 2 parts (long relating to the EPG and channels that need to be added. If you have check you've entered them correctly. If you have disable and then re-enable.

Have you gone into configure and entered in the info that came with your email? There should be 2 parts (long relating to the EPG and channels that need to be added. If you have check you've entered them correctly. If you have disable and then re-enable.

What email one from Ace ?

Rudolf's Mate

What email one from Ace ?

Yes, you should have one called Ace-TV service details which lists M3U playlist URL & EPG URL. You put the details into the configure section below. Enter M3U in the general tab and then click onto EPG and once done click ok. Then click on enable and you should see similar to what I've posted on pic 3.

nFAXfw4.jpg

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Yes, you should have one called Ace-TV service details which lists M3U playlist URL & EPG URL. You put the details into the configure section below. Enter M3U in the general tab and then click onto EPG and once done click ok. Then click on enable and you should see similar to what I've posted on pic 3.

nFAXfw4.jpg

Does the URL include my password and username ?