Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

Does anyone know of any way to watch the Rosenberg game online? It's not being shown on HeartsTV and isn't listed on TNT sports schedule either 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SupaJT said:

Does anyone know of any way to watch the Rosenberg game online? It's not being shown on HeartsTV and isn't listed on TNT sports schedule either 

Contact Naisys Tackle or Mikey 1874.  

Gorgierools
40 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Contact Naisys Tackle or Mikey 1874.  

So,that implies it could be on IPTV?

Thanks, I saw in the European thread that it can be accessed from VG.No which is a Norwegian newspaper. Have got it working for £10 monthly sub, but it does seem to need a VPN so you can set your location to Norway 

On 06/08/2023 at 10:35, DesertDawg said:

Hi 1874,

Is the stream from your router to your TV wired or wi-fi?  Either way, do you have this problem only with Hearts TV or with other streams and is it just with the live streams or also the video clip replays?

I get very reliable results sending the Hearts TV stream from my wireless router, via wi-fi, to a TP Link bridge located on my computer room desk which is wired to two PCs and occasionally other devices.  Yesterday's stream from Perth had no errors at all.  I always use the Chrome browser on Hearts TV as it gets the most consistent results and move the stream to 720p for picture clarity.

I also watched the Netherlands v South Africa women's world cup game last night streamed via wi-fi to my Amazon Firestick that's connected directly to my Samsung TV, which is located in a different room, again without any interruptions. The game was broadcast by Fox Sports which I streamed using the Sling TV streaming service as I have a subscription.

My Internet signal is only 80Mb/s (2 x 40Mb/s DSL lines bonded together) as that's the fastest available in the rural area where i live.  T-Mobile is about to start 5G Internet service here but data streams will be throttled, depending upon traffic flows, so I'll stick with the current service for now, which is remarkably consistent.  

DD are you streaming to the big tv or watching on a monitor via pc ? 

3 hours ago, 1874 said:

DD are you streaming to the big tv or watching on a monitor via pc ? 

I do both but my preference is the 32 inch computer monitor, as I can shade the room where it's located better. (remember most games for me are at 7.00am or 11.45am)  I'm thinking of replacing the computer soon though so will move to a 43 inch 4K display which is seemingly the optimum for clarity and close viewing.  I like the high back chair and desktop for snacks too!

I have watched the odd women's world cup and MLS games though after dark on my lounge room Samsung TV with an Amazon Firestick.

Worthing Jambo
49 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Can I watch it on my TV or does it have to be a tablet or phone.?

Depends, if you have a fairly new smart tv, it should be okay. Do you have a firestick?

I watch Viaplay through the internet on my Samsung smart tv with no problem at all.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Depends, if you have a fairly new smart tv, it should be okay. Do you have a firestick?

I watch Viaplay through the internet on my Samsung smart tv with no problem at all.

I don’t have a firestick.

Also I’m not tech savvy.

The smart tv is 5 years old so not exactly new.

30 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Laurie, any idea if international subscription will have to pay for this  ? 

You're assuming that it's not region blocked for North America.  Like most pay as you go streaming services, Viaplay is regionally based and blocked.

1 hour ago, 1874 said:

Laurie, any idea if international subscription will have to pay for this  ? 

I believe it will be PPV only, so not part of an international subscription. 

Worthing Jambo
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I don’t have a firestick.

Also I’m not tech savvy.

The smart tv is 5 years old so not exactly new.

Do you have a pc or laptop with a HDMI socket?

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Do you have a pc or laptop with a HDMI socket?

No, just an i pad.

colinmaroon
30 minutes ago, Laurie said:

I believe it will be PPV only, so not part of an international subscription. 

Correct as I am led to believe. 

15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

No, just an i pad.

You can buy a lightning adapter to give an hdmi output

I’ve just bought the game on ppv says it starts at 2.00am which is 5.00pm uk bbc says kick off 18.00 or 6.00pm which is it?

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, ozjambo said:

I’ve just bought the game on ppv says it starts at 2.00am which is 5.00pm uk bbc says kick off 18.00 or 6.00pm which is it?

Its 6pm UK time.

Maybe I’m just blind but . Could someone point out where I sign up for the PPV . Can’t seem to see it on hearts tv page . I’m an international subscriber not sure if that makes any difference though . 

Lone Striker
28 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Maybe I’m just blind but . Could someone point out where I sign up for the PPV . Can’t seem to see it on hearts tv page . I’m an international subscriber not sure if that makes any difference though . 

Try this -  https://ppv.heartsfc.co.uk/event/72

It'll probably prompt you to login first.  

Lone Striker
26 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

According to website 5pm

Hearts website quotes CET  (19.00) - is that not 1 hour ahead of BST (18.00) ?

Gorgierools
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Yes. 18:00 UK. 19:00 out here in Spain 

22 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

It was at 5pm originally on the website.   I see several websites quoting 5pm, and others 5pm UTC which, as I understand it is 6pm BST.   Confusion because UTC and GMT are the same. therefore in the UK it should be UTC 5pm + 1 hour = 6pm BST.  So, game kicks off in Norway at 5pm local time and 6pm BST, I think.  

I'm having the Hearts TV PPV set up at 5pm just in case.  🤐

When and where did UTC come from.  Never heard of it until today.

Edited by colinmaroon

54 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

It was at 5pm originally on the website.   I see several websites quoting 5pm, and others 5pm UTC which, as I understand it is 6pm BST.   Confusion because UTC and GMT are the same. therefore in the UK it should be UTC 5pm + 1 hour = 6pm BST.  So, game kicks off in Norway at 5pm local time and 6pm BST, I think.  

Get with the times Colin. 😀

PS Just went back to email confirmation of my PPV and it states quite clearly - Event kicks off at 5pm UK time.

Nothing like a bit of clarity.

Clicked on link in Hearts TV from my email and it says the site will be live in 1 hour which adds clarity to their 5pm statement.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Edited by colinmaroon

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

PS Just went back to email confirmation of my PPV and it states quite clearly - Event kicks off at 5pm UK time.

Nothing like a bit of clarity.

Colin,

This has been going on with Hearts TV and others since streaming services started.  It's the "auto-clocks" that they use embedded into their programming.  My Hearts TV K.O. times are ALWAYS wrong since Arizona is in the U.S. Mountain time zone but Arizona does not have daylight saving.  Most auto-clocks don't seem to be programmed or capable of handling that.

If you want 100% accurate K.O. times always go to Football Live Scores, Latest Football Results | Flashscore.com Their times are always correct for your time zone. 

14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Just logged onto Hearts TV ppv. Get a holding screen saying will go live on 16 minutes. Build up then and kO 6pm?

Just the holding screen here also. As long as it works at 6 it'll be fine. 

Worthing Jambo
14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Just logged onto Hearts TV ppv. Get a holding screen saying will go live on 16 minutes. Build up then and kO 6pm?

Might be worth hitting refresh to make sure it is up to date.

When I logged back in it was showing 3 hours odd.

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

My email says 17.15 start. Ko is 18:00 

Edited by Marvin

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

My email says 17.15 start. Ko us 18:00 

Same, refreshed and still holding image. 

J Cheever Loophole

The holding graphic disappeared when I clicked on the “Away Team Video” Left with a blank white screen.

1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

Colin,

This has been going on with Hearts TV and others since streaming services started.  It's the "auto-clocks" that they use embedded into their programming.  My Hearts TV K.O. times are ALWAYS wrong since Arizona is in the U.S. Mountain time zone but Arizona does not have daylight saving.  Most auto-clocks don't seem to be programmed or capable of handling that.

If you want 100% accurate K.O. times always go to Football Live Scores, Latest Football Results | Flashscore.com Their times are always correct for your time zone. 

Thanks

Just think what it will be like when AI takes over. 

6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Thanks

Just think what it will be like when AI takes over. 

🤒  Always good for a chuckle Colin.  My experience so far is of two AI auto-answering services arguing with each other!  It's nothing like the horrors that that BBC and others keep going on about.