Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

fabienleclerq

No, Nigeria are fine, but if this guy was as awesome as he is being made out to be he probably wouldn't be plying his trade in the back end of the Israeli league? Just a word of caution that's all, I hope he is great but he hasn't been playing at a brilliant level with his previous club.

I watch Israeli football a lot and can confirm Ashdod are pants.

How does one find himself watching a lot of Israeli football?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am one of the chosen people and have family there.

Maccabi Hertzlia my team, take my word for it it's nor great.

Brisbane_Jambo

Just for the record, his last club were Ashdod and they are rank. Lets not get carried away here.

He's still played at a higher level than anyone currently at the club.

He's still played at a higher level than anyone currently at the club.

Neil Alexander played in the UEFA cup final with the huns.

Seymour M Hersh

Neil Alexander played in the UEFA cup final with the huns.

Not quite the World Cup Finals though.

No, Nigeria are fine, but if this guy was as awesome as he is being made out to be he probably wouldn't be plying his trade in the back end of the Israeli league? Just a word of caution that's all, I hope he is great but he hasn't been playing at a brilliant level with his previous club.

I don't understand. If you watch a lot of Israeli football and have seen that Ashdod are rank how come you don't seem to have seen Juwon play?

The Real Maroonblood

Great, I am also happy to see this signing, just think a lot of people think we have signed Pele. Don't want so much pressure on the guy. He is a great signing for us but just feel we need to have some perspective.

Pele was a forward.

hmfc_liam06

I don't understand. If you watch a lot of Israeli football and have seen that Ashdod are rank how come you don't seem to have seen Juwon play?

This

Just for the record, his last club were Ashdod and they are rank. Lets not get carried away here.

Same club Celtic got Nir Biton from and while it took him a while to settle he is now strolling games and attracting attention of some big clubs who will offer a proper wedge to sign him.

Seriously, do you actually watch a lot of Israeli football.

Riddley Walker

Bizarre comments re Israeli football. Do people think we are going to be signing the next Lizarazu ffs? We are an SPL team and are not going to be anywhere near the market for the best players in the world.

It seems unlikely that the 2nd best left-back in Nigeria will be of a lesser quality than we desire, or need.

:lol: right nae bother smithy thanks for your concerns, you can get back to watching your shitey Israeli football now.

manaliveits105

hes no a McGinn though likesy - he doesn't look like a banjo player for a start - FTH

Welcome big Juwon .

Guantamano Bay. Standard torture technique.

Same club Celtic got Nir Biton from and while it took him a while to settle he is now strolling games and attracting attention of some big clubs who will offer a proper wedge to sign him.

Efe Ambrose played there too.

Unknown user

Bizarre comments re Israeli football. Do people think we are going to be signing the next Lizarazu ffs? We are an SPL team and are not going to be anywhere near the market for the best players in the world.

It seems unlikely that the 2nd best left-back in Nigeria will be of a lesser quality than we desire, or need.

Aye, agreed

jamboinglasgow

welcome Juwon, be a great jambo.

has that been the longest transfer saga we have for a player we signed?

Who was the guy who said that we should look elsewhere? :rofl:

Great thinking m8!

Anyway - welcome Juwon.

Great, I am also happy to see this signing, just think a lot of people think we have signed Pele. Don't want so much pressure on the guy. He is a great signing for us but just feel we need to have some perspective.

:lol:

Pele needed for in SPFL. Will be no pressure as Robbie will have the sense he'll tell him to stay off here.

Archived