Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All roads lead to Gorgie

Well none of us seen this one coming.

This signing was totally out of the blue. Nice when the club springs surprises on us !

Disappointed his wiki page hasn't been altered yet. No 1-5 reference or H1b5 are famous in Nigeria for their 5h1teness etc.

50 pages on this thread now. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be absolutely toilet! :lol:

Seriously though, despite Smithy's concerns, I think it's a shrewd bit of business and looking forward to seeing him play. Welcome Juwon.

chester copperpot

Will we be singing this come May?

**** you Celtic, the Hearts Juwon the league

drumie jambo

**** you celtic the Hearts have signed Juwon!

After months of attempted songs for Juwon thats the one.

Altogether now.....**** you Celtic the Hearts have signed Juwon.

Hibs fans emailing the Home Office, Immigration services, Nigerian Government, United Nations and Save the Children.

Hibs fans emailing the Home Office, Immigration services, Nigerian Government, United Nations and Save the Children.

think McHattie already tried that

drumie jambo

:lol:

Pele needed for in SPFL. Will be no pressure as Robbie will have the sense he'll tell him to stay off here.

Who needs Pele when we've got Branco. Did you see that move on Thursday night.Deserved a goal.

4cfcba3b615579b318cf38abf5cc3786.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a "I thought this team played in Green and White" look!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

This signing makes you feel like Juwon the lottery.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I wonder what the contestants actually guessed when Roy Walker said: "Say what you see."

It would have to be sergey surely !

Have you seen his interview on Hearts TV yet? He's quite the character. If his football is half as good as his chat he'll be a popular man. I like him already. He makes me do this --> [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

If hes anywhere near as good as Austin McCann then were in for a real treat..........

Ron Burgundy

The bad news is he only has 2 and a half years of the 3 year deal remaining.

That's made me giggle.

Arthur Morgan

This was the summer signing I was looking forward to most so glad to see it finally over the line.

Welcome Juwon :yas:

Teuchterjambo

Delighted he has signed and really hope he can live up to the expecations.

It would be nice now if some of you lot lay of McHattie and give the young man some encouragment in letting his career develop. He may make it , he may not but some of the slagging he got on here was just pathetic and the lad did not deserve it.

Looks chuffed to bits.

Looks like he's ready to break out in a big smile. He'll be saying "hell yeah"

Hector Riva

It would be nice now if some of you lot lay of McHattie and give the young man some encouragment in letting his career develop. He may make it , he may not but some of the slagging he got on here was just pathetic and the lad did not deserve it.

:spoton:  ^^^ Kevin will show us Im sure.

Watched his interview - not sure why but he just made me break out in a big smile. Seems like a bit of a character and hopefully a good influence round the dressing room!

If hes anywhere near as good as Austin McCann then were in for a real treat..........

If he scores a goal as good as austins against celtic, i'll be happy!!

You know what TJ, i would normally agree and before i go on, i`m not someone who singles out players for abuse, far from it.

But....there`s a fine line between supporting a pretty driven, raw young player who makes mistakes and one who just doesn`t look up for the challenge. Its hard to keep backing a player who just looks timid most of the time, who continually makes the same mistakes without a sign of real improvement.

He`s 22 now and really should be starting to look more assured. Have we to wait until he`s 24, 25 before we see a more responsible and composed player?  He just has to look around at some of his younger team mates and see the desire and focus you need at his age.

To be fair that dick, green ginger probably will be

Teuchterjambo

You know what TJ, i would normally agree and before i go on, i`m not someone who singles out players for abuse, far from it.

But....there`s a fine line between supporting a pretty driven, raw young player who makes mistakes and one who just doesn`t look up for the challenge. Its hard to keep backing a player who just looks timid most of the time, who continually makes the same mistakes without a sign of real improvement.

He`s 22 now and really should be starting to look more assured. Have we to wait until he`s 24, 25 before we see a more responsible and composed player?  He just has to look around at some of his younger team mates and see the desire and focus you need at his age.

Don't disagree with what you say Debut , he should be kicking on and of course there are lots of players who initially look good and don't follow through to become the player we expected ... the lower leagues are littered with many such players and many of them having come through from Hearts. That is the way it is , only a few make it and we will have to wait and see on McHattie.

The thing that bugged me on here was that some of the critcism had an edge to it and was getting pretty nasty and that is what I disliked. I would like to think that he will now get a chance to get his career back on track and who knows.

Unknown user

Have you seen his interview on Hearts TV yet? He's quite the character. If his football is half as good as his chat he'll be a popular man. I like him already. He makes me do this --> [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Brimming with positivity, love it!

Archived