Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

New ticket arrived this morning.............. I feel like I'm 21 again and just pulled someone way out of my league!  When dose the season start?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheatfield - 293

Gorgie - 89

Main - 288

Roseburn - 103

Total - 773

That's 199 gone in a day

At this rate it will be sold out by Sunday

scott herbertson

That's 199 gone in a day

At this rate it will be sold out by Sunday

19 gone, not 199

still good going and we will sell over 13,500 for sure.

Buffalo Bill

Is there a cut-off date for buying season tickets?

And (I apologise for asking this, as I'm sure it's been asked many times already) what is the maximum number of STs we can sell whilst still leaving for 'walk ups'?

And how many walk-ups seats are we keeping aside?

Footballfirst

Is there a cut-off date for buying season tickets?

In previous seasons it was the day before the first league game.

And (I apologise for asking this, as I'm sure it's been asked many times already) what is the maximum number of STs we can sell whilst still leaving for 'walk ups'?

The EEN reported 14,000 which sound about right

And how many walk-ups seats are we keeping aside?

Will vary depending on the opposition and segregation requirements.  Section K holds 583 plus whatever odd seats are left elsewhere in the stadium.

Buffalo Bill

Thanks, FF.

So basically, we've got five weeks to shift 800 STs for a complete sell-out.

scott herbertson

Thanks, FF.

So basically, we've got five weeks to shift 800 STs for a complete sell-out.

There is another cut off date - whenever the walk up tickets for the first game go on sale - in effect a walk up ticket sold  will prevent a season ticket on that seat - can anyone confirm when that is?

Footballfirst

There is another cut off date - whenever the walk up tickets for the first game go on sale - in effect a walk up ticket sold will prevent a season ticket on that seat - can anyone confirm when that is?

It won't prevent an ST sale, but you would have to sit in an alternative seat for the first game.

scott herbertson

It won't prevent an ST sale, but you would have to sit in an alternative seat for the first game.

If there are alternative seats available so yes - sorry,  should have been more precise - but it would mean the seat would not show as available for online season ticket purchase, and if the match was sold out ( ie all walk ups and as yet unsold season tickets) then you couldn't purchase a season ticket to include that game

scott herbertson

On a positive note section D is first to show as sold out (though with the caveat someone may just have reserved, there were three available there this morning) . Section N1 has only one available

I couldn't resist...... bit obsessed by dot counts....

I make it 755 now.  Edging closer and closer. 

Also I would think a lot of people will get paid tomorrow or Tuesday so we could see a wee spike then......

Just a wee bit disappointed at what seems to be slow progress now.

Hopefully the new signings and the end of the month will see a spike.

20 a day's ok now, it will shift almost all of them by the start of the season!

13,250 sold

96.4% of available season tickets

glass half full

Clerry Jambo

To sell over 13k is tremendous but I don't see the need to sell out season tickets and I don't think we will.

I honestly dont think we will sell that many more, but the job is done :thumb:

More importantly the dot counting fraternity is going to have an easy job this season!

Fxxx the SPFL

To sell over 13k is tremendous but I don't see the need to sell out season tickets and I don't think we will.

More importantly the dot counting fraternity is going to have an easy job this season!

P45 more likely

I think we may get a slight upturn in season ticket sales just before the season starts and possibly just before the St Johnstone tickets go on sale.

tynietigers

It's good to still have walk ups every week to keep money coming in on a weekly basis I think.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We will definitely sell 13,500. Still every chance well sell out too. :)

Clerry Jambo

We will definitely sell 13,500. Still every chance well sell out too. :)

I know you fancy a sell out mate which would be fantastic and lets be honest if we only sold 1 more ticket its still a great effort.

It's a self imposed 'sell out' target and it doesn't matter that much.

If we did not sell them all some will come on and talk about failure when it is nothing like that. If we had set 13,000 as a target those people who will talk about failure would be patting themselves on the back for the clubs success.......exceeding last seaons is a tremendous effort.

Let's enjoy the goodwill from the fans whilst we can for in football the next kick might be somewhere where it hurts.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I know you fancy a sell out mate which would be fantastic and lets be honest if we only sold 1 more ticket its still a great effort.

Beyond fantastic mate. :thumbsup:

I would love to see a sell out though. :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's a self imposed 'sell out' target and it doesn't matter that much.

If we did not sell them all some will come on and talk about failure when it is nothing like that. If we had set 13,000 as a target those people who will talk about failure would be patting themselves on the back for the clubs success.......exceeding last seaons is a tremendous effort.

Let's enjoy the goodwill from the fans whilst we can for in football the next kick might be somewhere where it hurts.

I don't understand the point you are making. Are you suggesting people will complain if we don't sell out, but sell over 13k? I think that's complete nonsense. Also, are you saying celebrating if we get a sell out is a negative thing?

I'm totally bewildered by this post likes. :lol:

I think we may get a slight upturn in season ticket sales just before the season starts and possibly just before the St Johnstone tickets go on sale.

I reckon the upcoming payday weekend will trigger a spike

Last season was the first season post administration, a new dawn so to speak. There will have been a number of folk buying ST's just to support the cause and the club.

This season is much more about established support which makes the figure reached so far even more impressive.

Confident we'll sell 14k.

13,250 sold

glass half full

You're right Mikey.  My posrt did come accross as glass half full but my intentions were precisely the opposite.  I want to see us sell out and have a waiting list.

I am the supreme optimist.

The number of ST's doesn't matter if we sell out every home game.

With around 1000 walk up's available max, this is now an achievable target.

Hopefully we will also get good crowds if we are drawn at home in the LC.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The number of ST's doesn't matter if we sell out every home game.

With around 1000 walk up's available max, this is now an achievable target.

Hopefully we will also get good crowds if we are drawn at home in the LC.

On a very slight tangent, with us currently exploring stadia enlargement or relocation, I think the number of season tickets we can sell be very interesting to the board. If we shift 14k season tickets in a 17.3k stadium for a couple of seasons on the bounce, that has to be considered when dexuding on capacity moving forward.

Clerry Jambo

N1 gone red!

Singing Section seethin.........although only a few left in there aswell

13,250 sold

glass half full

94.6% of available season tickets..

Lord Beni of Gorgie

On a positive note section D is first to show as sold out (though with the caveat someone may just have reserved, there were three available there this morning) . Section N1 has only one available

Where all PHM sit

:smugger:  

I reckon the upcoming payday weekend will trigger a spike

Good shout.

I've got mine although I get paid weekly (weakly!)

When did you have the change?

Maidens, Matrons, Mothers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway we picked up another one today so the total is down a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portobellojambo1

On a very slight tangent, with us currently exploring stadia enlargement or relocation, I think the number of season tickets we can sell be very interesting to the board. If we shift 14k season tickets in a 17.3k stadium for a couple of seasons on the bounce, that has to be considered when dexuding on capacity moving forward.

It is a difficult balance, as the slowdown in take up could also suggest we are getting towards the upper limit of potential ST holders. I honestly believe a stadium of between 20-23,000 is big enough for the club to operate in comfortably and at a profit (that can be achieved at Tynecastle). Football and the numbers who turn up is all about what is happening on the park, a crap football team playing in a stadium designed for 25-30,000 +for example, will produce less attraction and income than a club with a stadium designed for 20,000 who are performing really well, and the overheads for a larger stadium will also impact profit. What has happened since the cessation of admin has shown that you can get the right people in place to run a club, both on and off the park, you don't need megabucks to achieve it. And when the right people produce a watchable product people will come along. However,  I'm not convinced, for example, there are thousands of HMFC fans out there who would come along if we moved to a bigger stadium, we are achieving the number of ST sales we did back in 2006 and again I think we are probably floating around the maximum number of HMFC fans who will invest in ST's.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   280 

Gorgie         -    82

Main            -   277

Roseburn    -    95

Total           -   734

Around 20 sold in the last 24hrs.

jamtartan74

My circumstances have changed and could now be able to get a season ticket, are u still able to buy 2 seats together in the wheatfield d or g?

scott herbertson

My circumstances have changed and could now be able to get a season ticket, are u still able to buy 2 seats together in the wheatfield d or g?

There's just 1 seat available in D but plenty doubles in G (I think quite a few from there shifted to the Roseburn)

jamtartan74

There's just 1 seat available in D but plenty doubles in G (I think quite a few from there shifted to the Roseburn)

ok cheers bud. Was wanting a a central view but failing that a bit of atmosphere and a sing song, wouldn't rule out the roseburn either though, can't wait for the season starting, only been able to get to a few games a season in recent years so first season ticket in a long time, excited [emoji1].

scott herbertson

ok cheers bud. Was wanting a a central view but failing that a bit of atmosphere and a sing song, wouldn't rule out the roseburn either though, can't wait for the season starting, only been able to get to a few games a season in recent years so first season ticket in a long time, excited [emoji1].

Roseburn J row 28 1 and 2 are available - close to the opposition supporters, otherwise there are quite a few doubles left in H - I'm in there with a pal myself

Archived