The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Riddley Walker

Have visited the 9/11 truth website?? why would professionals on there voice real concerns with the official story. ??

Why would they risk their reputations with something so big,?? why would they risk their careers??

There are to many "WHYS".

Can you answer the above "why"s" ??

Why not ask them on the 9/11 truth website your questions and demands??

9/11 is by no means a black and white argument , to even present the argument that one set of credible professionals who are for the official story, and who are to be favoured ,over those professionals who outright reject the official story is not the real discrepancy with 9/11, the discrepancy i find is that there are those just as credible professionally witnesses too who reject the official story.

That fact alone throws up serious complications , again i will ask the question , why is there rejection and serious doubts manifesting from those in the credibility ranks who reject the official story??

If the 9/11 official explanations was as straightforward as the official story presents then why the numbers of those rejecting it in the credibility ranks of witnesses and professionals??

Because 9/11 is pretty much the biggest story that has happened since world war 2 and the internet has made it easy for people to be manipulated into thinking certain things.

Out of all the millions of "professionals" around the world, of course there are going to be some who get sucked in.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Because 9/11 is pretty much the biggest story that has happened since world war 2 and the internet has made it easy for people to be manipulated into thinking certain things.

Out of all the millions of "professionals" around the world, of course there are going to be some who get sucked in.

Also, what makes these professionals any more believable than other professionals who think differently?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Riddley Walker

Also, what makes these professionals any more believable than other professionals who think differently?

Exactly, and there is a ton more of them who don't believe the CT than do.

Never fails to amaze me that the only people who refuse to debate on this thread are the conspiracy theorists themselves, the ones who are supposed to be open minded

How would you fare in a room full  of those who  lost loved ones on that sad day and who do not ecept the officual  bukllshoite story, would you be so cocky and call them fecking morons too??

Oddly I'm pretty sure the vast majority believe the official version. I think a conspiracy theorist would have a much tougher time. In fact there are several occasions on record of conspiracy theorists harassing families of victims in a few tragedies to a quite nasty level. Including rather sickeningly the families of Sandy Hook victims. Nice people.

niblick1874

I take it you missed the post below.

NASA, FEMA, every firefighters that was there,  in fact, everyone and anyone including Mayor Giuliani that were there told us about all the molten metal. Actually, I'm wrong, it was not everyone. There was one person that said that it was not there, that he had not heard about it and that he had been there and saw nothing of the sort. That person? John Gross, the lead investigator of NIST. Don't believe me, well believe your own eyes and ears because that is what he does in the first like that I left below. NIST are the people that came out with the official version of what happened, the people that you lot claim are telling the truth and the people that you tell us we should believe. :facepalm:

How many posters have come on since I asked for just one explanation for the molten metal under building seven and instead of giving an answer have thrown insults and distractions as apposed to an answer. Why? Because the only explanation is nanothermite that was found all over the place by scientists that are part of the Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth.   

It really is laughable. You have experts in their field from all around the world, with no ulterior motive, telling everyone one thing and you have this complete joke of a salesman that was in charge of the official investigation (NIST) coming out with this complete shite (lying).   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1TjiZawc8

They claim on here that the molten metal under the buildings came from the aluminum from the plain mixing with water but when I point out that there was at least as much molten metal underneath building seven (NASA thermal images.com at 5.10 in the link)  and no plain hit it, nothing.

I show a vid of building seven coming down and you can clearly see and hear the explosions all the way down both sides of the building  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biulding+sevenn9%2F11&&view=detail&mid=7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF&rvsmid=4427D88FF0ABB3E208A64427D88FF0ABB3E208A6&FORM=VDMCNL&fsscr=0 and they get back with curtains blowing out and sunlight.

They'll be telling us the moon is made of cheese next.  

Riddley Walker

I take it you missed the post below.

NASA, FEMA, every firefighters that was there, in fact, everyone and anyone including Mayor Giuliani that were there told us about all the molten metal. Actually, I'm wrong, it was not everyone. There was one person that said that it was not there, that he had not heard about it and that he had been there and saw nothing of the sort. That person? John Gross, the lead investigator of NIST. Don't believe me, well believe your own eyes and ears because that is what he does in the first like that I left below. NIST are the people that came out with the official version of what happened, the people that you lot claim are telling the truth and the people that you tell us we should believe. :facepalm:

How many posters have come on since I asked for just one explanation for the molten metal under building seven and instead of giving an answer have thrown insults and distractions as apposed to an answer. Why? Because the only explanation is nanothermite that was found all over the place by scientists that are part of the Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth.

You have no idea how to interpret anything you read.

Have you ever tried to think for yourself and interpret the information in front of you instead of blindly believing it?

Geoff Kilpatrick

You have no idea how to interpret anything you read.

Have you ever tried to think for yourself and interpret the information in front of you instead of blindly believing it?

Why waste your time? He's wired to the moon.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Oddly I'm pretty sure the vast majority believe the official version. I think a conspiracy theorist would have a much tougher time. In fact there are several occasions on record of conspiracy theorists harassing families of victims in a few tragedies to a quite nasty level. Including rather sickeningly the families of Sandy Hook victims. Nice people.

True. Sickening and pathetic that people can stoop that low.

Right Mr Niblick

As others have asked, pray tell us what is your narrative of events for that day for the WTC buildings including WTC7?

In answer to your questions I'll cite from the following pages which makes a reasoned, evidenced case you're welcome to study

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

1) My previous reply on this topic evidences the actual state of WTC7 after the damage from collapse of WTC1 and 2 and the collapse resulting from structural failure of the metal frame of the building weakened by over 6 hrs of unchecked fires. There are also some very clear pics showing conclusively that WTC7 did NOT pancake. The debris field and arrangement shows progressive collapse consistent with the most likely line of failure given the earlier damage and fires.

Please read it and let me know your considered opinion.

2) The so-called "controlled demolition" was barely sufficient to barely blow out a few windows. To bring down a building over 40 storeys tall you need something akin to this:

https://youtu.be/WwQpHb8ap2Y

Far FAR bigger than evident for WTC7 would you not agree?

3) Nanothermite is a non starter. It's not an explosive in itself. It's use is to enhance (underwater) explosions or rocket propellant therefore you need a full set of demolition kit to blow the buildings anyway. None of which has ever been found btw.

4) Hotspots at WTC1/2 and 7. Imaged by a govt agency and released to the public - careless!

So what is your theory for the source "molten steel"? In the absence of your theory (Assume it's not nanothermite given my point 3)...

To hugely paraphrase the above link (They do a far better job tbh):

A significant hot start from the initial fires and then the fires post collapse given the huge quantities of combustibles (With heat build up due to poor heat conducting debris).

The kinetic energy involved in the actual collapses was phenomenal, a large amount of which would be released into the debris in the form heat.

Notably, hot iron also reacts with water/steam releasing yet more heat (Fire hoses used for dousing literally adding fuel to the fire).

Quote:

"The rubble pile was not only inhomogeneous with regard to its composition, it was inhomogeneous with regard to its temperature. This was due to localized chemical reactions. Such reactions were capable of generating high temperatures in these localized hot spots."

There were also similar reports from WTC6

http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

"Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6. (Kenneth Holden, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Design and Construction)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/library/congress/9-11_commission/030401-holden.htm

RICH GARLOCK: Going below, it was smoky and really hot. We had rescue teams with meters for oxygen and carbon dioxide. They also had temperature monitors. Here WTC 6 is over my head. The debris past the columns was red-hot, molten, running. 

http://www.pbs.org/americarebuilds/engineering/engineering_debris_06.html"

Yet at this location there was certainly nothing more than fire as a source for the molten material, So it looks like it is possible.

Cheers

This link is fun.

A list of all those who would have to have been involved in the conspiracy for "Them" to have been able to pull it off.

http://www.debunking911.com/massivect.htm

Best quote:

"The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history"

Folk need to stop looking for ludicrous conspiracy in 911.

The blatant conspiracy is in the prior knowledge of attacks, the lack of action to avoid, the evacuation of the Bin Laden family afterwards, the fact that all the links to Saudi Arabia were completely ignored, the evidence that suggests strongly that Mossad were acutely aware of the terrorist plan, but passed on no intel, the lies and misinformation that was then created to justify war crimes against Iraq and Afghanistan.

For all of the above theories are not necessary, strong evidence exists.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Folk need to stop looking for ludicrous conspiracy in 911.

The blatant conspiracy is in the prior knowledge of attacks, the lack of action to avoid, the evacuation of the Bin Laden family afterwards, the fact that all the links to Saudi Arabia were completely ignored, the evidence that suggests strongly that Mossad were acutely aware of the terrorist plan, but passed on no intel, the lies and misinformation that was then created to justify war crimes against Iraq and Afghanistan.

For all of the above theories are not necessary, strong evidence exists.

Indeed. Incompetence in preventing the attacks and political advantage in not sharing intel. That's no great surprise.

Bridge of Djoum

Deafening silence yet again.

Nibbles is busy. He's scrambling around online trying to find the story which claims Mossad knew of the plot, then contacted all Jews working in the Towers to not go into work that day.

Yep, that was a story.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp

Debunked, obviously.

Edited by BK 11215

While we're waiting, in all seriousness searching round the topic is fascinating and gives real insight into all the varied stories of such a huge event played out over the day(s).

maroonlegions

Depends were ones bias lies , either with those professionals who accept the official version or  with those professionals who do not.

The fact that there are those of  professional credibility who have real doubts and discrepancies with official events  is enough for me, in fact to just blame it on social media or the information available today because of social media  is ignoring that fact.

Those for the official events of 9/11 are just as vocal on social media too.

The 9/11 official version is not without credible opposition from credible sources  and that fact alone is what makes this particular world event  a non bona fide  solved case. There is no smoke without fire as they say.. 

Then there is other factors, do people want to entertain the possibility  that they are being conned and lied to?? and that those in power do not have the public's interests at heart after all.

9/11 is far from a black and white story,  as the official version paints,is it  riddled with very clever manipulations of facts, would not rule that possibility out.

maroonlegions

The start of the manipulated changes to the political map of the UK. 

Boundary changes and for what purpose??

Has the start of future dictatorships about to be sewn into the very fabric of British politics??

Orwellian one party state coming through the manipulation of political boundaries??

Step by step , little by little..

The Tories are about to keep themselves in power indefinitely, and it's terrifying | The Canary

It's the biggest shake-up of the UK political map in our lifetime.
WWW.THECANARY.CO

Bridge of Djoum

The start of the manipulated changes to the political map of the UK. 

Boundary changes and for what purpose??

Has the start of future dictatorships about to be sewn into the very fabric of British politics??

Orwellian one party state coming through the manipulation of political boundaries??

Step by step , little by little..

The Tories are about to keep themselves in power indefinitely, and it's terrifying | The Canary

It's the biggest shake-up of the UK political map in our lifetime.
WWW.THECANARY.CO

Which DO do you work at?

maroonlegions

What is Anonymous? Anoynmous is not a group, it is not a person. It is an idea. Specifically it is the idea, that all of us deserve FREEDOM.

Freedom of thought, of speech, of expression, of knowledge, of belief.

The Freedom to determine the course and destination of our own lifes.

If your share this IDEA, THAN YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. :lol: 

You have likely heard many things about Anonymous, some of them are true and some of them are not.

We are not hackers.

We are not terrorists.

We are not violent. :icon14: 

We are citizens of the world who bear witness to tyranny, oppression and censorship. :lightbulb:

We are activists who seek to change the system and the cycle of corruption.

We seek to create transparency in governments and all institutions of public service. :lightbulb: 

We resist those who seek to violate our rights as human beings.

As a collective of autonomous individuals however,.

Now for my wee rant below.... :laugh:

Corruption is fecking riddled and rife in all institutions of power and  decision making , especially in the  financial institutions and the  institutions of political  persuasion and above all that medium that controls and manipulates our PERCEPTIONS  of global events, the world media.

As the rich and powerful get even more rich and powerful migrant  families and their children perish in the seas of  the coast of Turkey , there are no fecking words to describe the utter insanity of  the current system that ALLOWS  the very small elite who own so much of the world's wealth  to continue to do so.

Mind you i could just be envious and jealous of this small elite at the top :laugh4:

Despite the growing manifestation and transparency of corruption and greed  that is now a cancerous  growth within the political and financial institutions some will still insist there is no plausible global conspiracy of a orwellian/totalitarian like nightmare slowly creeping up on the masses and that the fundamentals of such a scenario to work would be too complicated and massive for it to succeed.

After all you would need to shift those political and financial  institutions of power and influence  to a centralised format and  that most, if not all decision making would have to made by unelected bodies who would be more or less  free from accountability...... :whistling:  Well the "global village", (Bush senior), is heading that way i feel, slowly and like most malevolent ideals through the back door.   :devlish:

No need for concern, dont panic, our masters love us and will always have our best interests at heart after all when have they NOT shown that... :brows:  

Its the way of the world and just life and its all down to human nature and , because no one is completely perfect right.   :angelic:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Seems that the Rothschild dynasty is never that too  far away from financial mismanagement  and corruption, one of the biggest banking dynasties in the world and a dynasty that goes deeper into the roots of the  biggest con  that has befallen humanity and that is the creation of  money and the banking system. 

Again i could cite the argument that   there it is very plausible  possibility that  their is a very small  and highly organised elite  that own, manipulate and control huge  financial  holdings and  could very well be part of a bigger conspiracy of  the control,  abuse and manipulation of countries wealth disruption.

Control a nation's money then  you  can control its populace and  manipulate its government.  :deal2:  :gangsta:

Rothschild Bank in Switzerland is under Criminal Investigation after David de Rothschild Indictment

In 2015, the French government indicted David de Rothschild on account of fraud and alleged embezzlement of mass sums of money belonging to British?
ANONHQ.COM

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

In relation to my last post about financial theft,control and manipulation there is now another game player on the stage of US politics and one that is most likely manifested for a reason in the world of politics.

That reason is further manipulations and control of the financial and political institutions of America, through hyped up manipulations of American  patriotism.  

The elite players in this game of global financial chess are attempting to up the ante ...

Trump Raised $6 Million for Veterans Last Month. Here?s How Much They Actually Got.

Donald Trump famously skipped a Republican debate to host a fundraiser for veterans. But a new report reveals he kept roughly half of the $6 million raised.
ANONHQ.COM

maroonlegions

From successfully trapping online phaedos and hacking child phonography  web sites  that lead to several of them to be shut down, Anonymous have taken the fight to anyone guilty of  abusing or manipulating the well being and rights of people.

The conspiracy  of "FEAR" that our masters through the  media churn out about anonymous about how  they are not to be  trusted is unfounded and expected from those with blood and guilt on their hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJ09bz4stA

Here are the top 10 hacks and exposes of the legendary Anonymous collective?s hackers & activists. From getting internet predators and pedophiles arrested and child porn rings destroyed, over taking on the Church of Scientology, to their?
ANONHQ.COM

#9: The Chris Forcand Arrest.

In December of 2007, 53-year-old internet predator, Chris Forcand, was arrested and charged with luring two children under the age of 14 into sexual acts. Forcand was caught by individuals associated with Anonymous who were posing as children in an effort to collect evidence against child molesters. After being propositioned by Forcand with revealing photos, the individuals contacted authorities. This was the first time an internet predator was arrested by the police as a result of internet vigilantism.

#8: Project Chanology.

The 2008 protests against Scientology, known as Project Chanology, gave the newly formulating Anonymous movement worldwide recognition. The situation began when a church-produced interview with Tom Cruise was leaked to YouTube. The church tried issuing a copyright violation claim against YouTube, and their attempts to censor the internet incited a swift response.

In January of 2008, Anonymous released its ?Message to Scientology?:

Protests around the world soon followed, and due to its association with a stick figure known as Epic Fail Guy, which was commonly used as an identifier among 4-chan members, the Guy Fawkes mask made its first debut in the Anonymous movement. Guy Fawkes, as many know, failed at his endeavors. The mask was originally intended to brand Scientology a failure as well, however almost immediately, the mask became associated instead with the character ?V? from the movie, V for Vendetta. The Church of Scientology has since been in the spotlight for its cult-like practices, which allegedly includes imprisoning and financially exploiting its members.

In 2009, allegations arose of vote rigging after the Iranian presidential election. Thousands of Iranians took to the streets in what has been described as the ?biggest antigovernment protests since the 1979 Islamic revolution.? Anonymous, in collaboration with The Pirate Bay and various Iranian hackers, launched a support site called Anonymous Iran. The site currently has a little over 86,000 members, and allows for information exchange between Iran and the world.

#6: Operation DarkNet.

Operation DarkNet targeted child pornography sites, beginning with the hack of a prominent site calledLolita City. Beginning in October of 2011, Anonymous hackers began the operation by removing links to pornographic images and videos on Hidden Wiki, which was located on Tor?s Hidden Service Protocol. After a series of D-DoS attacks, 1,589 names of Lolita City users were eventually released to the public, including their username, volume of images uploaded, and age of account. Interpol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation were invited to investigate further records and conduct followups.

#5: Operation Russia.

In 2012, Anonymous hackers successfully infiltrated emails belonging to prominent pro-Kremlin activists and officials. Among those hacked were the head of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, VasilyYakemenko, Kristina Potupchik, the press secretary for the Nashi Youth Movement, and the deputy head of the Department for Internal Affairs at the Presidential Administration, Oleg Khorokhordin. The information within the emails provided evidence which enabled many to accuse Yakemenko and his colleagues of paying bloggers to publish stories and commentary in favor of Vladimir Putin on negative press reports published on the internet.

#4: The Judge Rotenberg Center.

Those with the Anonymous movement focused on the Judge Rotenberg Center for children and young adults with special needs in March of 2012 after reports surfaced of abuse and torture. Hundreds seeking medical attention at this facility were subjected to cruel and inhumane forms of punishment, including painful electric shock treatments, prolonged restraints, and food denial. Five more patients died there.

Anonymous announced in a YouTube video that the center and those affiliated were all targets. After hacking the website, names and addresses of the center?s sponsors, lobbyists, lawyers and supporters, as well as the founder, were all publicly posted on Paste-bin.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The conspiracy that state "surveillance"  of its citizens  is a  deliberate act  for eroding away any rights of privacy  through secretive new laws took a sinister twist with these revelations.

As the American people watched baseball games , munched on junk food and watched  100 tv channels of shoite, their masters were busy introducing new  draconian laws to spy on them more, is that why Americans dont do irony..

The NSA secretly passed a new law  on its privacy rules that opens up yet more intrusions  and spying on  its citizens.   They seem to want know every avenue of  peoples lives, why??  

The coming of the orwellian world.??? 

FBI quietly changes its privacy rules for accessing NSA data on Americans

Exclusive: Classified revisions accepted by secret Fisa court affect NSA data involving Americans? international emails, texts and phone calls

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/08/fbi-changes-privacy-rules-accessing-nsa-prism-data?CMP=edit_2221

Edited by maroonlegions

deesidejambo

The conspiracy that state "surveillance"  of its citizens  is a  deliberate act  for eroding away any rights of privacy  through secretive new laws took a sinister twist with these revelations.

As the American people watched baseball games , munched on junk food and watched  100 tv channels of shoite, their masters were busy introducing new  draconian laws to spy on them more, is that why Americans dont do irony..

The NSA secretly passed a new law  on its privacy rules that opens up yet more intrusions  and spying on  its citizens.   They seem to want know every avenue of  peoples lives, why??  

The coming of the orwellian world.??? 

FBI quietly changes its privacy rules for accessing NSA data on Americans

Exclusive: Classified revisions accepted by secret Fisa court affect NSA data involving Americans? international emails, texts and phone calls

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/08/fbi-changes-privacy-rules-accessing-nsa-prism-data?CMP=edit_2221

ML its obvious to most sentient beings why there is increased surveillance.

Its to prevent terrorist attacks or other major crimes.

Personally I'm quite happy to have the state monitoring people, including myself, if it reduces the risk of me, or you, becoming a victim of an attack, which sadly is now a part of modern life.

You will of course disagree but there you go. I hope you never get caught up in a tragedy that could have been prevented by surveillance.

Bridge of Djoum

The sound of one hand clapping.

He's dodging surveillance camera's in his postie van.

maroonlegions

Back on the topic of the conspiracy of surveillance as a trojan horse for eventual full scale surveillance of all citizens for control agendas.

Looks like the FBI are not content on just the  evasion of privacy on ordinary citizens they have now targeted high school students.

The upping of the  ante in relation to  more surveillance measures  is taking hold in the world's most powerful nation, matter of time until her allie the UK follows suit. 

quote;

"As Hugh Handeyside, staff attorney for the ACLU?s national security project, said that ?broadening the definition of violent extremism to include a range of belief-driven violence underscores that the FBI is diving head-first into community spying. Framing this conduct as ?concerning behavior? doesn?t conceal the fact that the FBI is policing students? thoughts and trying to predict the future based on those thoughts.?

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/03/fbi-orders-teachers-to-report-students-who-question-government/

Daydream Believer

Back on the topic of the conspiracy of surveillance as a trojan horse for eventual full scale surveillance of all citizens for control agendas.

Looks like the FBI are not content on just the  evasion of privacy on ordinary citizens they have now targeted high school students.

The upping of the  ante in relation to  more surveillance measures  is taking hold in the world's most powerful nation, matter of time until her allie the UK follows suit. 

quote;

"As Hugh Handeyside, staff attorney for the ACLU?s national security project, said that ?broadening the definition of violent extremism to include a range of belief-driven violence underscores that the FBI is diving head-first into community spying. Framing this conduct as ?concerning behavior? doesn?t conceal the fact that the FBI is policing students? thoughts and trying to predict the future based on those thoughts.?

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/03/fbi-orders-teachers-to-report-students-who-question-government/

What are these "control agenda's" ML

What do these agencies stand to gain by watching me nip out for 20 L&B?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Gets scared about privacy.

Tells everyone about getting your privacy breached - on social media.

:facepalm:

maroonlegions

One thing i have found is that there is  a uncanny pattern with US foreign policies , (including the illegal invasion of Iraq)  , of the involvement or the  "finger in the pie" of the Clinton and Bush's families.  

Seems  that there are many different financial  arms to these two viper like families and if one was a cynic  then one would be forgiven to perceive that these two families are so  much more than political game players , in fact i find it amusing and somewhat ironic that it  was Bush senior who first phrased the term "global village" and  "new world order". :lol:

Dick Cheney is another slimy rat  and it is no surprise that he had  financial dealings with the  company that  was instrumental in  rebuilding most of the war ravaged  infrastructure in Iraq after the gulf war.   

The links below,  numbered 1; and 2;  about the Clintons foundation and the next about their reaction to  Wikileaks :compute: last year on Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundations links to Turkey. And the Clinton foundations $26 million it received in donations;

Bill Clinton?s foundation set up a fundraising arm in Sweden that collected $26 million in donations at the same time that country was lobbying Hillary Rodham?
WASHINGTONTIMES.COM|BY KELLY RIDDELL, JOHN SOLOMON AND JOHN SOLOMON, KELLY RIDDELL

I can survive in the rat race early , time is money and money and is honey ,honey, my meda bucks and you're symmetrical beauty , together we can serve the nation.. yea.. :smuggy:

2; Email to Hillary Clinton shows effort to quash story about WikiLeaks and Turkey: https://news.vice.com/?/email-to-hillary-clinton-shows-effo? ??#?hillary2016? ?#?feelthebern? ?#?Vice?

"authoritarian regimes would respond to increased internet access "by tightening restrictions on free expression and heightening surveillance for the purpose of squelching dissent."

:Shoosh:  :5643:

Edited by maroonlegions

• 3 weeks later...
maroonlegions

As i have always believed that truth will always manifest in some way or another  and sometimes from unlikely sources this Wikileaks leak has but put waste in some way to the notion that the few cannot control and manipulate the many.

This perception that there are a few well organised and highly powerful families and individuals  who manipulate , influence and even control global fiances  and possibly world governments is looking  more than just a conspiracy as more is leaked. 

In fact one could even pontificate that successive and past globalization attempts are nothing more than  the manifestation of an agenda of  centralization of power through  financial and political institutions.

So what are the  desired goals or outcomes of complete global centralization??  

Total manipulation and control of the worlds population through centralization and manipulation of its political and financial institutions and enforced if need through a world army and government. 

The Bribe Factory: How western multi-nationals from Rolls-Royce to Halliburton to bribed the world's governments 

http://www.theage.com.au/?/the-company-that-bribed-the-worl?

maroonlegions

The future looks interesting when it involves new technologies and new discoveries,    "i will  be back"  :uhoh2:

The future is now; ?morphing? robots are now a distinct possibility thanks to a metal-foam-alloy which can be made malleable, distorted, and then hardened into a?
ANONHQ.COM

I see some astronomers reckon we should adopt a cosmic version of flashing laser pens at pilots to hide us from aliens. Dunno if the science is workable in the real world but not a bad idea if it worked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35938886

Off topic but a bit disappointed you didn't chuck in your tuppence worth on the "Consciousness" thread, legions. I kind of think I have a rough idea on what your opinion would be but I was genuinely interested to hear what your take on it was.

Edited by Normthebarman

• 2 weeks later...
Stephen Muddie

I don't expect those apart from the usual suspects will enjoy this. I just love this guy, think that's enough for today. the *** news really does brighten my day. It's funny because it's true(ish in this case)

I don't expect those apart from the usual suspects will enjoy this. I just love this guy, think that's enough for today. the *** news really does brighten my day. It's funny because it's true(ish in this case)

:cornette:

Stephen Muddie

[emoji23]

There is no way that guy is meant to be taken seriously.

He really cares about all this stuff. He sees his wee productions as therapy and as such puts hardly any effort into polishing them, favouring instead prolific output. It's weird, sometimes the facts are so ridiculous and most folk so heavoly brainwashed that simply saying them straight makes one look utterly demented. I like the way DJ does it. You shouldn't mistake his attempt at humourising it for "a steaming stream of untruth"

"The planet's fecked, it's your fault, and it's getting worse" for example. I see that's true. Some folk would deny this and say he's mental. He's a scientist, btw, very intelligent guy who knows A LOT.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

He really cares about all this stuff. He sees his wee productions as therapy and as such puts hardly any effort into polishing them, favouring instead prolific output. It's weird, sometimes the facts are so ridiculous and most folk so heavoly brainwashed that simply saying them straight makes one look utterly demented. I like the way DJ does it. You shouldn't mistake his attempt at humourising it for "a steaming stream of untruth"

"The planet's fecked, it's your fault, and it's getting worse" for example. I see that's true. Some folk would deny this and say he's mental. He's a scientist, btw, very intelligent guy who knows A LOT.

The terrible accent, the cheesy lines, the sunglasses. Surely he's a parody?!

I agree with your 'planets fecked' statement btw.

Stephen Muddie

The terrible accent, the cheesy lines, the sunglasses. Surely he's a parody?!

I agree with your 'planets fecked' statement btw.

A parody of what/whom? It's deliberate, yes. It's not my statement, it's how he rounds up the news. He's a great artist IMO - his drawings, documentaries, songs. Just love him. He was also the leader of a now defunct political party. Here he is giving the finger to Cameron in his Witney constituency (the Arab not the monster) Yes, he put himself up for election there :laugh:

28746F9F00000578-3073359-image-a-11_1431

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

Looking forward  with keen interest in the findings of this investigation that is to finalize in 2017.  

The primary red flag for me has always been the fact that  there ARE those professionals who doubt or have discrepancies  with the 9/11 official  investigation procedures by  the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

The official explanations of the collapse of the WTC7  is to be  scrutinized by a mix of credible professionals in the required fields of  their professional expertise and the finding are to be peer reviewed when the results of this investigation ens in 2017.

Seems that this body of high caliber professionals are up for it, the no smoke with out fire springs to mind . 

?The fact that so many credible professionals who have studied the NIST  report are not convinced , the truth of any thing should not create divisions of doubt,concerns and discrepancies  on such a scale  with professionals and academics but  the NIST report does and especially the NIST report of the collapse of WTC7 building.

Truth does not  fear investigation i would imagine.

I may add that this investigation is by no means a  half arsed tin foil hat probing   of the WTC7 building collapse.. lol; 

Leroy Hulsey

LeroyHulsey.jpg
  • Department Chair, Civil and Environmental Engineering
  • Professor, Ph.D., P. E., S.E., Civil Engineering
  • (907) 474-7816
  • Duckering 243B
  • [email protected]

University of Alaska Launches 9/11 Controlled Demolition Investigation;

"The University of Alaska are sponsoring a full investigation into claims that World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC7) was brought down by a controlled demolition during the 9/11 attacks.

Dr. J. Leroy Husley, Chair of the University of Alaska Fairbanks? (UAF) Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, is partnering with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth to evaluate the causes for its collapse.

Although questions still remain about how the two planes that hit the Twin Towers could cause the total collapse of the high-rise buildings, many 9/11 researchers now focus on the mysterious collapse of building 7.  A number of 9/11 family members point to the collapse of WTC7 as a possible crack in the official story that could spark a new national conversation on the events of that day. WTC7 was not hit by a plane that day; however, it collapsed at 5:20 p.m. according to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the official cause for the collapse was office fires. A growing number of family members, activists, architects and engineers question the official theory for collapse and are seeking a new investigation into WTC7.

Dr. Hulsey and the WTC7 Evaluation project hope to answer some of the remaining questions. The project is a two-year study that is being crowd-funded through Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Dr. Hulsey has invited professionals from the fields of structural engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture, building design and construction, physics,  math, and science, as well as everyday citizens, to get involved.

?Over the next year, with a team of PhD students, I will be rebuilding World Trade Center building 7, using the same drawings that were used to build it originally we will reconstruct it  digitally,? said Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey. ?NIST says the building fell down due to office fires. Our investigation will evaluate the probability that this was the cause of the collapse.?

The researchers are promising a ?completely open and transparent investigation into the cause of World Trade Center Building 7?s collapse,? and will post every step of their scientific process onWTC7Evaluation.org. The WTC7 Evaluation project will also include a review by a committee of technical experts who will vet the research being conducted by Dr. Hulsey and his students. The professor and his team are soliciting financial support from the public from now until the completion of the study in April 2017.

Ted Walter, Director of Strategy and Development for A&E 9/11 Truth, is in charge of working with the professor and raising money to fund the WTC7 Evaluation. Walter told Activist Post that the project began in May 2015 and should should wrap up in April of next year.

?They are coming up with different scenarios of how hot the fires could have been in different parts of the building, and then for the next 6 months they will be running tests and scenarios,? Walter told Activist Post. ?The last few months, early next year, will be all about putting the findings into a final report.?

Walter said the goal is to get the report published in peer-reviewed engineering journals. ?We hope to gain significant traction in the engineering community by providing an authoritative refutation of NIST?s report, by showing that there is no way that fires could have brought down building 7.? Walter also mentioned the possibility of getting the report into the hands of every member of Congress.

As we approach the 15th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, it has never been more important to question and challenge the official government narrative. Exposing the lies and bringing the truth to light is going to take efforts by researchers like Dr. Hulsey, as well as architects, engineers, firefighters, pilots, government officials, and everyday citizens. Without a coordinated effort and campaign for truth, the American public will likely never know exactly what happened during that tragic day.

link;

The University of Alaska are sponsoring a full investigation into claims that World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC7) was brought down by a controlled demolition?
ANONHQ.COM

Edited by maroonlegions

If these guys say there's no issue with the official findings, do you see yourself accepting their decision?

Daydream Believer

Seems that the Rothschild dynasty is never that too  far away from financial mismanagement  and corruption, one of the biggest banking dynasties in the world and a dynasty that goes deeper into the roots of the  biggest con  that has befallen humanity and that is the creation of  money and the banking system. 

Again i could cite the argument that   there it is very plausible  possibility that  their is a very small  and highly organised elite  that own, manipulate and control huge  financial  holdings and  could very well be part of a bigger conspiracy of  the control,  abuse and manipulation of countries wealth disruption.

Control a nation's money then  you  can control its populace and  manipulate its government.  :deal2:  :gangsta:

Rothschild Bank in Switzerland is under Criminal Investigation after David de Rothschild Indictment

In 2015, the French government indicted David de Rothschild on account of fraud and alleged embezzlement of mass sums of money belonging to British?
ANONHQ.COM

Hang on.

The Rothschilds control governments, but the French government, instead of being controlled has in fact decided to prosecute them?

Hang on.

The Rothschilds control governments, but the French government, instead of being controlled has in fact decided to prosecute them?

Always check before you copy and paste, especially crayon junkie propaganda.

• 4 months later...

There's our local conspiracy nut, took a while :lol:

--

Watched a couple of documentaries mentioned today, thanks BB :thumbsup:

I dont understand why questioning something makes you a conspiracy nut. I genuinely despair for people who believe everything they hear on the news.

Half a minutes contemplation on the risk, complexity and implications of such a conspiracy should be enough for people to give themselves a shake. All for what? To give Russia and China oil contracts in Iraq? Does ayman zawahiri exist or is he a shape shifting mossad alien? Or was it all to lead to this hitherto unknown guy Zarqawi thinking he was dealing with the big guys so he could be fooled to starting sectarian chaos? Or was he a cia plant too? The irony about conspiracy theorists is they actually yearn for a big controlling narrative when they think theyre railing against authority.the reality is history involves lots of competing actors and forces all clashing at the same time. There is no grand puppet master.