• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Riddley Walker

You know how niblick always says stuff like "we all know what you are" and "your mask is slipping", does anyone know what he means? Please answer as well niblick, I just presumed you wouldn't.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Damn it.

No, I didn't notice it.

Apologises GK.

Next time.:D

I deliberately don't read him as there's no point debating with him as he deliberately ignores you or posts abuse in reply. It's pointless.

I deliberately don't read him as there's no point debating with him as he deliberately ignores you or posts abuse in reply. It's pointless.

Welcome to the world of Conspiracy Theorists!      

Interestingly, the Messiah of CTs, Mr David Icke, was interviewed a few years ago by the Sunday Times.    When asked to give evidence why he wrote that the moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptilians, he just blew a fuse and started ranting and swearing at the interviewer.

That's how they do it.   Niblick is no different.

Bridge of Djoum

A couple of days ago, I was speaking to my friend, who loves a conspiracy theory. He's not mental, or into lizard masters or that, just interested in differing points of view and ideas about world events.

I gave him my log in details for JKB and told him to read this thread. All I said was , ''you may like this''.

He text me back the next night with the following.....''that niblick1874 is bad word crazy''. That's all he wrote.

And nibbles, before you call him an ''empty can'', he is a marine biologist and possibly the most switched on person I know.

Bridge of Djoum

Getting back on to CT's, and I'm not sure this qualifies, but I've heard from more than one person that Jamie lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite. 

Has anyone else heard this?

Getting back on to CT's, and I'm not sure this qualifies, but I've heard from more than one person that Jamie lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite. 

Has anyone else heard this?

Old school rumour that one. 

How about this for one I invented the other day. David Bowie and Alan Rickman both turned down honours from the queen. killed by MI6 I reckon, or maybe CI5.

Bridge of Djoum

Old school rumour that one. 

How about this for one I invented the other day. David Bowie and Alan Rickman both turned down honours from the queen. killed by MI6 I reckon, or maybe CI5.

CI5? Didn't Bodie die recently? Wiped out by Doyle as he knew too much?

Bridge of Djoum

I reckon so. Cowlie sent the order from beyond the grave.

So the Jamie Lee Curtis one is bollocks? Or is there something there?

No pun intended!

No pun intended!

Whether she/he is or not, its hardly a conspiracy. 

I love the NASA ones myself.     Apparently all the thousands of people who worked on Apollo were hypnotized by the evil Lizards never to admit Apollo was faked, then the hypnotists were all murdered to stop them grassing as well.

And 9/11 is a great one.   According to Niblick one plane was indeed a passenger plane presumably hijacked by the US Gov't but the other passenger plane was hijacked and never seen again, along with its crew and passengers only to be replaced by a US Drone.    

williejamiesonlesftfoot

No pun intended!

Not according to Richard Gere..

When it comes to conspiracies, let us remember the words of the unforgettable Sarah Palin:

?Kids, don?t you get it? What do mice eat? Which character is Disney?s mascot? Who is really behind Chuck E. Cheese? Do I need to spell this out??

Bridge of Djoum

When it comes to conspiracies, let us remember the words of the unforgettable Sarah Palin:

?Kids, don?t you get it? What do mice eat? Which character is Disney?s mascot? Who is really behind Chuck E. Cheese? Do I need to spell this out??

I'm so glad she is back in politics. I look forward to many more funny Tina Fey skits mocking her.

Palin.....you would though.

I heard a CT today, it might be old news, but its the first time ive heard of it.

Jill Dando was about to expose the Saville and Westmonster paedos before she was murdered.

I heard a CT today, it might be old news, but its the first time ive heard of it.

Jill Dando was about to expose the Saville and Westmonster paedos before she was murdered.

I think thats already been mentioned on this thread.

maroonlegions

Free energy , nae chance, :laugh4: even if it was possible or credible or that Tesla had discovered  the primary blueprints of a possible free energy source for the masses ,it like his vision and findings  never have stood a chance, just ask any energy multinationals or cooperations.Shoiting  it so they were.  :laugh4:

Nikola Tesla?s 5 Lost Inventions That Threatened The Global Elite

Most great inventions fundamentally change the society in which they exist. Since the people at the top of the social structure have more to gain by reinforcing the?
ANONHQ.COM

Edited by maroonlegions

Free energy , nae chance, :laugh4: even if it was possible or credible or that Tesla had discovered the primary blueprints of a possible free energy source for the masses ,it like his vision and findings never have stood a chance, just ask any energy multinationals or cooperations.Shoiting it so they were. :laugh4:

Most great inventions fundamentally change the society in which they exist. Since the people at the top of the social structure have more to gain by reinforcing the?

ANONHQ.COM

Henry Rollins?

Free energy , nae chance, :laugh4: even if it was possible or credible or that Tesla had discovered  the primary blueprints of a possible free energy source for the masses ,it like his vision and findings  never have stood a chance, just ask any energy multinationals or cooperations.Shoiting  it so they were.  :laugh4:

ANONHQ.COM

Maybe not free, but I read a thing about people generating electricity from shite the other day, no moving parts were needed either, only shite

Don't be so stupid, there's no such thing as one world bank is there? Well there is no one world government or whatever you call it. The G20 this, the blider whatever they call it that, it makes cense to have all these people that know what they are doing getting together and figuring out what's best for us. Just look at how good a job they.........Davos, what are you going on about, so what, I know all about it. Bono and that Dicaprio guy is there, It's all good.

Am I doing this right. Can I join in on this circle **** you lot are having on here?

Don't be so stupid, there's no such thing as one world bank is there? Well there is no one world government or whatever you call it. The G20 this, the blider whatever they call it that, it makes cense to have all these people that know what they are doing getting together and figuring out what's best for us. Just look at how good a job they.........Davos, what are you going on about, so what, I know all about it. Bono and that Dicaprio guy is there, It's all good.

Am I doing this right. Can I join in on this circle **** you lot are having on here?

See if you're going to start with "Don't be so stupid", probably best to stay away from statements like "it makes cense" 

See if you're going to start with "Don't be so stupid", probably best to stay away from statements like "it makes cense" 

Dammit. Does that mean I can't join in on the **** slapping. Ah well, back to reality.

I'll just leave this here

*backs away slowly from thread*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35411684

A conspiracy theory is very unlikely to be true because, sooner or later, one of the conspirators will blow its cover, a study suggests.

The research examines how long alleged conspiracies could "survive" before being revealed - deliberately or unwittingly - to the public at large.

Dr David Grimes, from Oxford University, devised an equation to express this, and then applied it to four famous collusions.

The work appears in Plos One journal.

The equation developed by Dr Grimes, a post-doctoral physicist at Oxford, relied upon three factors: the number of conspirators involved, the amount of time that has passed, and the intrinsic probability of a conspiracy failing.

He then applied his equation to four famous conspiracy theories: The belief that the Moon landing was faked, the belief that climate change is a fraud, the belief that vaccines cause autism, and the belief that pharmaceutical companies have suppressed a cure for cancer.

Dr Grimes's analysis suggests that if these four conspiracies were real, most are very likely to have been revealed as such by now.

Specifically, the Moon landing "hoax" would have been revealed in 3.7 years, the climate change "fraud" in 3.7 to 26.8 years, the vaccine-autism "conspiracy" in 3.2 to 34.8 years, and the cancer "conspiracy" in 3.2 years.

"The mathematical methods used in this paper were broadly similar to the mathematics I have used before in my academic research on radiation physics," Dr Grimes said.

Building the equation

To derive his equation, Dr Grimes began with the Poisson distribution, a common statistical tool that measures the probability of a particular event occurring over a certain amount of time.

Using a handful of assumptions, combined with mathematical deduction, Dr Grimes produced a general, but incomplete, formula.

Specifically, he was missing a good estimate for the intrinsic probability of a conspiracy failing. To determine this, Dr Grimes analysed data from three genuine collusions.

The first was the surveillance program conducted by the US National Security Agency (NSA), known as PRISM. This programme involved, at most, 36,000 people and was famously revealed by Edward Snowden after about six years.

Image copyright Reuters

Image caption Dr Grimes analysed genuine cases of collusion, such as the PRISM surveillance programme, to come up with his estimates

The second was the Tuskegee syphilis experiment, in which the cure for syphilis (penicillin) was purposefully withheld from African-American patients.

The experiment may have involved up to 6,700 people, and Dr Peter Buxtun blew the whistle after about 25 years.

The third was an FBI scandal in which it was revealed by Dr Frederic Whitehurst that the agency's forensic analysis was unscientific and misleading, resulting in the imprisonment and execution of innocent people.

Dr Grimes estimates that a maximum of 500 people could have been involved and that it took about six years for the scandal to be exposed.

The equation he created represents a "best case scenario" for conspirators - that is, it optimistically assumes that conspirators are good at keeping secrets and that there are no external investigations at play.

Connecting the dots

Crunching the numbers from the three known conspiracies, Dr Grimes calculated that the intrinsic probability of a conspiracy failing is four in one million.

Though this number is low, the chance that a conspiracy is revealed becomes quite large as time passes and the number of conspirators grows.

The Moon landing hoax, for instance, began in 1965 and would have involved about 411,000 Nasa employees. With these parameters, Dr Grimes's equation suggests that the hoax would have been revealed after 3.7 years.

Image copyright NASA

Image caption The Moon landings are the subject of a well-known conspiracy theory

Additionally, since the Moon landing hoax is now more than 50 years old, Dr Grimes's equation predicts that, at most, only 251 conspirators could have been involved.

Thus, it is more reasonable to believe that the Moon landing was real.

Prof Monty McGovern, a mathematician at the University of Washington, said the study's methods "strike me as reasonable and the probabilities computed quite plausible".

Dr Grimes added: "While I think it's difficult to impossible to sway those with a conviction... I would hope this paper is useful to those more in the middle ground who might wonder whether scientists could perpetuate a hoax or not."

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vaccines causing autism isn't a conspiracy theory. It's junk science based on a misunderstanding of statistics, i.e. there's a correlation between diagnosis of autism and receiving the MMR in terms of timing, so that must be the cause. This of course has been proven to be bollocks.

My son was diagnosed at 2 and a bit years and it had nothing to do with MMR.

Stephen Muddie

Our kids are geniuses. Ergo, there's something wrong with them.

Let's ensure we drug the **** outta them and call them a name.

Vaccines causing autism isn't a conspiracy theory. It's junk science based on a misunderstanding of statistics, i.e. there's a correlation between diagnosis of autism and receiving the MMR in terms of timing, so that must be the cause. This of course has been proven to be bollocks.

I belive a lot of it was due to the way in the UK we determine autism and how it has changed. One of the Scandinavian countries have not changed how they do it for around 30 years and did not see a rise in autism cases due to mmr

Geoff Kilpatrick

I belive a lot of it was due to the way in the UK we determine autism and how it has changed. One of the Scandinavian countries have not changed how they do it for around 30 years and did not see a rise in autism cases due to mmr

Indeed.

Now of course, we have yummy mummies reading this shite online and not getting their little Tarquins and Jocastas vaccinated. Arseholes!

Stephen Muddie

I'll just leave this here

*backs away slowly from thread*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35411684

A conspiracy theory is very unlikely to be true because, sooner or later, one of the conspirators will blow its cover, a study suggests.

The research examines how long alleged conspiracies could "survive" before being revealed - deliberately or unwittingly - to the public at large.

Dr David Grimes, from Oxford University, devised an equation to express this, and then applied it to four famous collusions.

The work appears in Plos One journal.

The equation developed by Dr Grimes, a post-doctoral physicist at Oxford, relied upon three factors: the number of conspirators involved, the amount of time that has passed, and the intrinsic probability of a conspiracy failing.

He then applied his equation to four famous conspiracy theories: The belief that the Moon landing was faked, the belief that climate change is a fraud, the belief that vaccines cause autism, and the belief that pharmaceutical companies have suppressed a cure for cancer.

Dr Grimes's analysis suggests that if these four conspiracies were real, most are very likely to have been revealed as such by now.

Specifically, the Moon landing "hoax" would have been revealed in 3.7 years, the climate change "fraud" in 3.7 to 26.8 years, the vaccine-autism "conspiracy" in 3.2 to 34.8 years, and the cancer "conspiracy" in 3.2 years

Connecting the dots

Crunching the numbers...

Crunching the numbers... People say what they're paid to say. That's the conspiracy.

Your faith in spotty-faced idiotic future rulers of yourself is, frankly, weird.

:cornette:

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Totally agree that it started out that way, have a science background so do know all about Mr Wakefield's sham. Sadly it has now fed into the great global pharma conspiracy theory hence he's considered it from that angle.

Have a daughter on the spectrum myself - she has a beautiful mind, just different to mine.

Crunching the numbers... People say what they're paid to say. That's the conspiracy.

Your faith in spotty-faced idiotic future rulers of yourself is, frankly, weird.

:cornette:

Hello to you too Stephen ?

Was posted as a point for debate, reasonable enough to postulate that the more supposedly involved in a conspiracy the more likely it is to be blown.

Been reading this thread for a good while so not too shocked at that response. Still disappointing though .

Nothing like an open mind eh? (Informed by robust evidence of course)

Was posted as a point for debate, reasonable enough to postulate that the more supposedly involved in a conspiracy the more likely it is to be blown.

Been reading this thread for a good while so not too shocked at that response. Still disappointing though .

There are whistle blowers when it comes to conspiracy theories that are not believed and are telling the truth. Some having their dignity and credibility destroyed or they are killed. There are so many that come out and tell it how it is that are still saying the same thing but most know nothing about dew to the MSM and being the kind of people that are all over this thread. Where are they taken into consideration? The whole thing is flawed and I get the feeling you know it. Who said you need someone that was involved in the conspiracy to come out to know that it was a conspiracy? You don't. If someone comes out with something that makes the official story imposable and is not a part of the conspiracy, as in William Rodrigues, where does that leave his ridiculous assumptions. Did you really think this worthy of discussion? I have to assume that you know that it is a complete pile of shit.  

Bridge of Djoum

Waste of time debating him. His responses are either nonsense, weird, or just not relevant.

Ask him what his original title on here was. THAT is a conspiracy theory on JKB.

Bridge of Djoum

There are whistle blowers when it comes to conspiracy theories that are not believed and are telling the truth. Some having their dignity and credibility destroyed or they are killed. There are so many that come out and tell it how it is that are still saying the same thing but most know nothing about dew to the MSM and being the kind of people that are all over this thread. Where are they taken into consideration? The whole thing is flawed and I get the feeling you know it. Who said you need someone that was involved in the conspiracy to come out to know that it was a conspiracy? You don't. If someone comes out with something that makes the official story imposable and is not a part of the conspiracy, as in William Rodrigues, where does that leave his ridiculous assumptions. Did you really think this worthy of discussion? I have to assume that you know that it is a complete pile of shit.  

Your rants about the MSM are very confusing. On one hand, you slate them at every oppurtunity, and on the other, quote them when their headline or story suits your deranged thoughts.

Very much like Icke. Claiming the moon landings were faked, while using data from those events to back up claims of lizard men controlling everything from the hollowed out moon.

I await my usual, ''empty can'' response.

Bridge of Djoum

The words of an Oxford professor, ''complete pile of shit''.

The words of niblick, to be taken seriously.

Hmmmmmm.

The words of an Oxford professor, ''complete pile of shit''.

The words of niblick, to be taken seriously.

Hmmmmmm.

I he really an Oxford professor though?

Or could niblick be an Oxford professor too? He never said...

(No, I know he's more likely to be someone who shouts at traffic)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bridge of Djoum

I he really an Oxford professor though?

Or could niblick be an Oxford professor too? He never said...

(No, I know he's more likely to be someone who shouts at traffic)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Apparently he is a Dr at Oxford University. Whether Doctor or professor, I'd take what he says a little more seriously than a person, who indeed, I believe to shout at traffic too. If only he'd go play in said traffic......sigh.

Its not proven bollocks GK.

Own eyes Geoff, that's proof enough for me.

Then you are unaware of, or ignoring the huge majority of rigorous scientific evidence to the contrary.

Anecdotes are not evidence I'm afraid.