The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Stephen Muddie

It's not veiled, it's pretty open. I don't expect an answer, it's pretty clear. Son.

I've tried to discuss topics on this thread previously and discussion has been halted by others refusal to engage in any conversation that doesn't suit their agenda.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And is that my fault? That "others" pissed you off wee sack?

Naw, didnae think so.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

And is that my fault? That "others" pissed you off wee sack?

Naw, didnae think so.

What are you on about? Childish insult aside, you said I won't discuss the topic. I've tried but others have avoided it. Where did I say that was your fault?

Note niblicks sudden disappearance when challenged on something.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Cigaro

Stephen Muddie

I don't wish to play kickbackers' favourite game...

Said all I wish to on this thread. I got pissed off at lack of any reasonable conversation. I've dropped the bombs you need.

Out.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

maroonlegions

Like it says on the tin.  

Coming to a country near you, one world currency followed by an eventual cashless society replaced by computer based credits.  

To control a nation you control its finances through  its banks and banking systems, peice of piss.

Chuck in a global government and army and bingo, complete control of the masses, peice of piss. Not to forget the human chipped population bought by the masses through  the manipulations of the "nothing to hide" agenda.  :laugh4:

The New Favorite Tax Haven: Rothschild backed U.S. ?New Switzerland? Status; :toff:

?How ironic?no, how perverse?that the USA, which has been so sanctimonious in its condemnation of Swiss banks, has become the banking secrecy jurisdiction du jour,? wrote Peter A. Cotorceanu, a lawyer from a Zurich law firm, in a recent legal journal. ?That ?giant sucking sound? ?
ANONHQ.COM

Bridge of Djoum

Said all I wish to on this thread. I got pissed off at lack of any reasonable conversation. I've dropped the bombs you need.

Out.

:cornette:  :sob:  :phface:  :olly:

And several others.

Bridge of Djoum

Sorry, what?

I thought you were done on the thread? You must have been hovering right close to reply to me within one minute.

Odd behaviour.

Stephen Muddie

I thought you were done on the thread? You must have been hovering right close to reply to me within one minute.

Odd behaviour.

Excuse me? Come again?

Bridge of Djoum

It's not difficult petal.

Out.

Excuse me? Come again?

Stephen Muddie

I don't get what you mean though.

Could you explain please?

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Building Seven?

Building Seven

Daniel_Huntington_Philosophy_and_Christi
Double dare you

It's an apple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk#t=133.1794762

They're not demolition charges going off all the way down the front. It's an optical illusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Rule one, Don't look at the links left by Nibbelldoodls and co. Reply with lizard moon spaceship nut job you've not answered my question then give everyone a heads up to come on with the same stuff until the link is buried two pages back. There is off course the other option of claiming to put a poster on ignore, then at every opportunity come on, name the poster you claim to have on ignore and join in on the circle ****.

However, we must hope that Cigaro will be able to turn his inability, or unwillingness, to debate the subject matter (building seven) around, sooner rather than latter, and show the others the way.  

I have to admit that I had a giggle to myself at the bit where they are telling us that building seven had collapsed while showing it still standing then ten seconds later it collapses and the Fox news guy says, take a look at that, right hand side of the screen, It's going down right now. Seriously, I'm not lying. For anyone wondering where I am getting this from, here it is again.http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+building+7+sicurity&&view=detail&mid=CAF306A19B84082808F5CAF306A19B84082808F5&rvsmid=8B8015DCEB5088C0605E8B8015DCEB5088C0605E&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

I would tell everyone what time this happens in the link but I think that it is very important to watch the whole thing to put it in perspective.    

Edited by niblick1874

Below is a quote from a very brave, retired, decorated New York City Fire Department lieutenant that is taken from one of the links I left above about building seven.

Brothers, I know that the above implications are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense and three hundred and forty three of our murdered brothers are crying out for justice.

Did you used to post under the name Bob Gristle, Stephen? Same pseudo-intellectual, confrontational posting style. Same habit of non stop posting and building up a large number of posts a short while after signing up. Same political views.

I ask purely in the interests of openness and transparency.

Stephen Muddie

Did you used to post under the name Bob Gristle, Stephen? Same pseudo-intellectual, confrontational posting style. Same habit of non stop posting and building up a large number of posts a short while after signing up. Same political views.

I ask purely in the interests of openness and transparency.

Can you please add this latest name to the sweepstake. Thank you.

Nice to see that off topic trolling is the main activity for you still, guys. Do you have multiple user IDs? I could swear your inquisitory confrontations are reminiscent of several high-post count members of kickback.

maroonlegions

I don't have the privileges to check through my post history to see a) how many times I have been bothered by personal attacks on kb since I joined or b.) how many different posters I have been accused of being. Must be some fecking list. And I guess I'm the one who looks weird and paranoid to these types.

Distraction traits , character assassination or attacks are getting more prevalent these days  on here,  off topic trolling is  fecking rampant too. 

To be accused of someone who was banned is a case for reporting mate, if you want to go down that road that is.

Some posters think they can just accuse others of anything , weirdos.

Spanking the salami  behind the keyboard as they type, type springs to mind.

there should be a thread called things people assume are conspiracy theories some of the stuff posted is fact but gets lumped in with conspiracy stuff because people havent done the right research thats a big problem right there 

Oh Edgar rest in peace mate, brilliant quote.

12661926_1314526905234984_57079662426444

:2thumbsup:

Waw, I had never come across that. I found myself clench fisted with a tear of rage in both eyes. Why the **** does it still get to me like this. ******* ********

Edited by niblick1874

Wow.

This thread's an even bigger cluster**** than before. Haven't popped my head in here for a while. Looks like I haven't missed much. Think I might put it back on my ignore list.

Edited by Normthebarman

there should be a thread called things people assume are conspiracy theories some of the stuff posted is fact but gets lumped in with conspiracy stuff because people havent done the right research thats a big problem right there 

You are spot on with this. The reasons why this has happened are many as well as complex and very much deserves to be discussed. Well done for bringing this up. you are also spot on that it is a case of not doing the research.

Stephen Muddie

Waw, I had never come across that. I found myself clench fisted with a tear of rage in both eyes. Why the **** does it still get to me like this. ******* ********

Focus on what you can actually directly control and encourage other conscious individuals you know to do the same. Raise your family the right way, educate those who listen. Try not to get upset. The world's yours if you want it. Dip in and get the feck out.

****  everybody on kickback mate. If it came to it I'd kill to protect the honest. You are not alone. If you are feeling down you can pm me any time. I'll try to help.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

maroonlegions

Well, well. No facts in any conspiracy theory i hear some spout off. :laugh4:

The Zika Virus is property of Rockefeller Foundation and you can buy it 'freeze-dried' for $430. :uhoh2:

Screenshot-65-620x425.jpg

Trying to uncover facts about the Zika virus that seems to be threatening us on a global scale, is like uncovering the proverbial needle in the haystack. You find?
ANONHQ.COM

It has been discovered that you can buy Zika online from the Rockefeller Foundation at ATCC.org. The original discovery of Zika in a rhesus monkey from Zika Forest in Uganda, 1947, was by the formerly known Uganda Virus Research Institute (UVRI) come Yellow Fever Research Institute scientists, established in 1936 by the Rockefeller Foundation.

And this below;

The Million-Dollar Question: Did GM Mosquitos cause Zika?

"Self-confessed anti conspiracy blogger has admitted that the Aedes aegypti mosquito was ?eradicated? from the Americas by the 1970s. By the 21st century, Oxitec claimed to have discovered a way to control further populations by the release of GM mosquitos with a suicidal gene supplemented into the male?s DNA. The risk assessment is convoluted; however, it does say this about the impact of release of GM mosquitos into Brazil specifically without any testing carried out on any species within the ecosystem (humans excluded):

?In such casual transportation, the non-modified mosquito may find an opportunity to colonize new urban niches [due to release of GM mosquitos].?

With a risk carried with the release of GM mosquitos notated:

?Vector competence to transmit diseases to the human being could have been changed towards greater transmission efficiency.?

Edited by maroonlegions

Stephen Muddie

what do u guys know about gematria and sports betting? :D prob not a lot id guess :D

**** you, now I'll read loads about this. :sailor:

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Ok.

Point 1: It is possible to buy any one of thousands of species of bacteria/viruses from culture collections even highly pathogenic organisms. Has been this way for decades. It's how scientists get bugs to be able to conduct research. It's not evidence of wrongdoing I'm afraid. Also supply of pathogens (even pathogens of plants) is strictly controlled. Try to order one, see how far you get.

Point 2: From an article titled: "No, GM Mosquitoes Didn?t Start The Zika Outbreak"

You did read the whole paragraph right? Key text in caps (soz don't know how to get bold):

"The mosquito to blame for the outbreak?Aedes aegypti?doesn?t belong in the Americas. It?s native to Africa, and was only introduced in the new world when Europeans began to explore the globe. In the 20th century, mosquito control programs NEARLY eradicated the unwelcome menace from the Americas (largely thanks to the use of the controversial pesticide DDT); as late as the mid 1970s, Brazil and 15 other nations were Aedes aegypti-free. But despite the successes, ERADICATION EFFORTS WERE HALTED, ALLOWINGTHEMOSQUITO TO REGAIN ITS LOST TERRITORY."

Point 3:

Think you're confused. You're referring to this paragraph?

"Aedes Aegypti biology, widely documented, favors the biosafety of this product: the insect only mates with other insects of the same species and displays dispersion limited to urban environments, though it may be transported for long distances in land vehicles, watercrafts and even in airplanes. In such casual transportation, the non-modified mosquito may find an opportunity to colonize new urban niches, yet never to invade sylvan environments. Another important biologic aspect that is stressed in the dossier and supported by the literature, is the origin of this mosquito species: in Brazil it is an exotic species, restricted to cities. Therefore, we reach the conclusion that the possible commercial release fails to include valued species (except for humans) or ecosystem services that may be affected by the GM mosquito, since there are no behavioral differences between the GM and conventional insects and they do not impact the urban fauna in a significant way."

That part of the assessment weighs up the likely impact of release of this species in Brazil and concludes that as the GM mozzie behaves as the wild type does there was no reason to believe there was any additional risk to native fauna. Hence it wasn't looked into further other than for humans

Last point:

The risk was considered, true - would be irresponsible if they didn't don't you think?

Concluding statement:

"There are no records in the literature related to adaptation of vectors to new agents caused by changes introduced by intended genetic modifications in the vector (though natural changes in dengue virus lineage modulate the vector ability - Christofferson and Mores, 2011);

we may conclude that the threat carries no hypothesis that support a paths to possible damage, being either null or very low the probability that damage will come true."

Hope this helps clarify things ML.

[emoji106]

Focus on what you can actually directly control and encourage other conscious individuals you know to do the same. Raise your family the right way, educate those who listen. Try not to get upset. The world's yours if you want it. Dip in and get the feck out.

****  everybody on kickback mate.  If it came to it I'd kill to protect the honest. You are not alone. If you are feeling down you can pm me any time. I'll try to help.

Everything you say here sounds like me. Nonetheless, sometimes you forget to listen to your own advice and it's good to be reminded by someone that knows and understands. Thanks.   :2thumbsup:  

Outsider, outsider, You're not alone. You see me, you hear me, There are millions think just like me. You're not alone  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbZvOPuE7A  That includes you ML

maroonlegions

Governments and lobbyists use fear to maniulated and control the masses, keep us busy with various world events..??

Nah thats a conspiracy for nut jobs....   :laugh4:

I mean give me one world global event that could possibly have been manipulated to create the human  emotion called fear for the agenda of keeping the public in a constant state of fear that inhibits the ability of the mind to  form  clear unhindered judgment and clear thinking.

Ok 2007 and 2012 are more from the lunatic conspiracy fringe but a few have plausibility for manipulstion seeing as we are all still here. :laugh4:  

Fear inhibits clear thinking or the ability  to think clearly. :brows:

12647352_1700895333458510_48523341817628

:smuggy:  :lies:  :dotell:  

2017==  TTIP--TPP;   :laugh4:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

According Julian Assange on TPP the deal is not about Trans -Pacific -Partnership but about corporate control. :toff:

The United Nations declared that Julian Assange was unjustly detained within the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, with their declaration falling on deaf ears as?
ANONHQ.COM

According Julian Assange on TPP the deal is not about Trans -Pacific -Partnership but about corporate control. :toff:

The United Nations declared that Julian Assange was unjustly detained within the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, with their declaration falling on deaf ears as?
ANONHQ.COM

All that voted for this have committed treason and there are hundreds, if not thousands of them. Politicians that are against the TTIP should be pointing out that if you are talking in favor of it, you are talking treason. If ever there was something that could be used as a yard stick to show the true intentions of a politician, it is this.

And we forget of course that he is wanted for sexual offences in Sweden. Forget that though, he is a hero

Don't think anyone's forgetting he's wanted in Sweden. Isn't that one of the main reasons why he's camping in the embassy ?

The sexual offences he appears to have committed involve consensual sex. Sweden must have some fairly draconian laws to want to question him on that - no !?

therm2.jpgst_spout3s.jpgTorchThermite.JPG2013wtfacts19fp.jpgAmerican_Holocaust.jpg

Since you're interested in Aluminium.

What happens to the molten Aluminum from the plane, when it mixes with the water from the buildings sprinkling system, Stephen?.

Maybe you could link some youtube video showing this process.

Edited by aussieh

maroonlegions

New Draconian laws to be introduced by the UK government on anyone they feel is a threat by way of criticism and  dissent speech.

Little by little , the stepping approach to complete censorship of opinions of dissent is taking the Orwellian route.   

This new gagging clause will restrict scrutiny and silence dissent.
THECANARY.CO

Edited by maroonlegions

New Draconian laws to be introduced by the UK government on anyone they feel is a threat by way of criticism and dissent speech.

Little by little , the stepping approach to complete censorship of opinions of dissent is taking the Orwellian route.

The government will silence some of its most articulate critics with this draconian new policy |...

This new gagging clause will restrict scrutiny and silence dissent.

THECANARY.CO

Freedom of speech is gone.

Especially criticism of the government.

Since you're interested in Aluminium.

What happens to the molten Aluminum from the plane, when it mixes with the water from the buildings sprinkling system, Stephen?.

Maybe you could link some youtube video showing this process.

Maybe you could tell us what plane hit Building Seven, because the same molten steel was found underneath that one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7FtFeKyaRg  Anyone?

You do know about Building Seven don't you. The one that I have left links to on this page, the page before this one, the page before that, and many other pages threw out this thread that have been given a wide berth by so many on this thread. like this one eight posts above.  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biulding+sevenn9%2F11&&view=detail&mid=7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF&rvsmid=4427D88FF0ABB3E208A64427D88FF0ABB3E208A6&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

Or how about those below from further up this page?

It's an apple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk#t=133.1794762

They're not demolition charges going off all the way down the front. It's an optical illusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Not one reply from any of the posters that are usually all over stuff like this. I wonder why? (rhetorical question)

Come on lads, as Stephen Muddie has suggested. Let's debate Building Seven.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't think anyone's forgetting he's wanted in Sweden. Isn't that one of the main reasons why he's camping in the embassy ?

The sexual offences he appears to have committed involve consensual sex. Sweden must have some fairly draconian laws to want to question him on that - no !?

He's been in "Ecuador" so long I'm surprised Sweden's statute of limitations hasn't kicked in!

And we forget of course that he is wanted for sexual offences in Sweden. Forget that though, he is a hero

Don't think anyone's forgetting he's wanted in Sweden. Isn't that one of the main reasons why he's camping in the embassy ?

Yep, it went like this. Rape? What Rape? We never said he raped us. why are you charging him with rape?

Same old Same old from one of the usual suspects on here. Shoot the messenger and hope the message goes away.

Talk about shoot the messenger. Kill the messenger is a movie that some on here should watch.

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers/killthemessenger

Edited by niblick1874

He's been in "Ecuador" so long I'm surprised Sweden's statute of limitations hasn't kicked in!

Not applicable to the rape accusation;  where there's no victim; statement or formal charge.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not applicable to the rape accusation; where there's no victim; statement or formal charge.

Fair enough. I don't care enough about it to take an interest.

In saying that, it does amuse me that Assange and his Wikileaks Party lost out to the Motoring Enthusiasts Party for a seat in the Australian Senate!

Maybe you could tell us what plane hit Building Seven, because the same molten steel was found underneath that one.

Anyone?

You do know about Building Seven don't you. The one that I have left links to on this page, the page before this one, the page before that, and many other pages threw out this thread that have been given a wide berth by so many on this thread. like this one eight posts above. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biulding+sevenn9%2F11&&view=detail&mid=7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF&rvsmid=4427D88FF0ABB3E208A64427D88FF0ABB3E208A6&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

Not one reply from any of the posters that are usually all over stuff like this. I wonder why? (rhetorical question)

Come on lads, as Stephen Muddie has suggested. Let's debate Building Seven.

That's it nibs, don't answer my question by deflecting.

I think your man Stephen is pipping the rish out of you, btw.

Fair enough. I don't care enough about it to take an interest.

In saying that, it does amuse me that Assange and his Wikileaks Party lost out to the Motoring Enthusiasts Party for a seat in the Australian Senate!

Who'd vote for Wikileaks running Australia ;a green light for US intervention if ever there was ... :)

At least the motoring enthusiast would keep the roads in good order .

If you ever do take an interest. - there's a good Australian made documentary on Assange . Shines a different light on the charges against him iirc

Maybe you could tell us what plane hit Building Seven, because the same molten steel was found underneath that one.

Anyone?

You do know about Building Seven don't you. The one that I have left links to on this page, the page before this one, the page before that, and many other pages threw out this thread that have been given a wide berth by so many on this thread. like this one eight posts above. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biulding+sevenn9%2F11&&view=detail&mid=7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF7C63DB9D1C124ECA12CF&rvsmid=4427D88FF0ABB3E208A64427D88FF0ABB3E208A6&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

Not one reply from any of the posters that are usually all over stuff like this. I wonder why? (rhetorical question)

Come on lads, as Stephen Muddie has suggested. Let's debate Building Seven.

WTC conspiracies not my area, others have done a far better job of collating information than i ever could, but the guy who wrote this page does a pretty good job on covering many of the points that I've seen raised on this thread re building 7.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Looks pretty logical and well sourced so pro conspiracy theorists are welcome to check it out and comment (evidenced of course please [emoji4])

May post excerpts on particular points here later if i have time.

Cheers

Geoff Kilpatrick

Who'd vote for Wikileaks running Australia ;a green light for US intervention if ever there was ... :)

At least the motoring enthusiast would keep the roads in good order .

If you ever do take an interest. - there's a good Australian made documentary on Assange . Shines a different light on the charges against him iirc

Channel 7 did a docudrama on his upbringing and hacking ability a few years ago. It was watchable in comparison to the normally shit TV you get over here.

From my previously posted link. Professional view of the ranking fire officer on site at WTC7 on the day. Apologies, had to screenshot:

767e0923e3d45ccf8ea1999936043de8.jpg

Another page from the site on the topic of molten steel. Again many plausible explanations for what was observed and what can be discounted. Given the millions of unrepeatable variables on the day, the full picture will never be completely known. So in absence of this, a balanced view will take the most likely scenario given the FULL evidence available - and conspiracy isn't it.