The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Then you are unaware of, or ignoring the huge majority of rigorous scientific evidence to the contrary.

Anecdotes are not evidence I'm afraid.

Own eyes.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Own eyes.

That means nothing in this instance, I'm afraid. What exactly do you mean "own eyes"? That you know a child who was given the vaccine and went on to display autistic behaviour? That's not evidence.

That's like me blaming Coco Pops for stubbing my toe this morning. I haven't had Coco pops for years and can't remember stubbing my toe for years either. Had Coco pops this morning and stubbed my toe going out the door. That doesn't mean the two are linked.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That means nothing in this instance, I'm afraid. What exactly do you mean "own eyes"? That you know a child who was given the vaccine and went on to display autistic behaviour? That's not evidence.

That's like me blaming Coco Pops for stubbing my toe this morning. I haven't had Coco pops for years and can't remember stubbing my toe for years either. Had Coco pops this morning and stubbed my toe going out the door. That doesn't mean the two are linked.

Bingo

Crunching the numbers... People say what they're paid to say. That's the conspiracy.

Your faith in spotty-faced idiotic future rulers of yourself is, frankly, weird.

:cornette:

What was your username when you used to post on here? Just out of interest like

Apparently he is a Dr at Oxford University. Whether Doctor or professor, I'd take what he says a little more seriously than a person, who indeed, I believe to shout at traffic too. If only he'd go play in said traffic......sigh.

So you want me to kill myself?

Bridge of Djoum

So you want me to kill myself?

No nibbles. Where would I get my crazy news from if that happened, sweetheart?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zika - Population Control.

If this thing spreads across the globe, as may well happen due to it now being carried by the common mosquito, women across the world will be discouraged from getting pregnant.

With a vaccine apparently at best ten years away. This could have catastrophic effects across the globe.

A natural mutation of a years old disease, or something more sinister at play?

Zika - Population Control.

If this thing spreads across the globe, as may well happen due to it now being carried by the common mosquito, women across the world will be discouraged from getting pregnant.

With a vaccine apparently at best ten years away. This could have catastrophic effects across the globe.

A natural mutation of a years old disease, or something more sinister at play?

Given our massive population problem, how catastrophic would it actually be for the rate of childbirth to be slowed down?

Given our massive population problem, how catastrophic would it actually be for the rate of childbirth to be slowed down?

All things aside, pretty grim if you are planning a family, no?

Ok.

If you say so.

I bet smoking doesn't cause cancer either, I had fag, I breathed it in, I ate cocoa Pops.

They say they haven't found a link yet, that's fine.

but if you don't mind, id rather not argue about this.

Edited by aussieh

Ok.

If you say so.

I bet smoking doesn't cause cancer either, I had fag, I breathed it in, I ate cocoa Pops.

They say they haven't found a link yet, that's fine.

but if you don't mind, id rather not argue about this.

To clarify, it's not that they haven't found a link "yet", there is no link.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X14006367

Key findings of the analysis covering 1.3m children.

There was no relationship between vaccination and autism (OR: 0.99; 95% CI: 0.92 to 1.06).

?

There was no relationship between vaccination and ASD (autism spectrum disorder) (OR: 0.91; 95% CI: 0.68 to 1.20).

?

There was no relationship between [autism/ASD] and MMR (OR: 0.84; 95% CI: 0.70 to 1.01).

?

There was no relationship between [autism/ASD] and thimerosal (OR: 1.00; 95% CI: 0.77 to 1.31).

?

There was no relationship between [autism/ASD] and mercury (Hg) (OR: 1.00; 95% CI: 0.93 to 1.07).

?

Findings of this meta-analysis suggest that vaccinations are not associated with the development of autism or autism spectrum disorder.

maroonlegions

One for the UFO conspiracists, the CIA have recently  released 100s of declassified X-Files  as part of the FOIA , these contain a fair share of declassified  UFO files.

While these files  do not prove wee green men are whizzing aboot anal probing , it does show the complexity in sightings and the complex nature of human observation skills and the seriousness taken by the CIA.

One thing that is clear here and that is that CIA took UFO reports very seriously ,unlike the media at the time, in fact they advised all media outlets to refrain from reporting UFO related stores as they could not cope with the sheer numbers being reported  one year, that surge in reports  is what is known  as a "WAVE".

The  links to these  pdf files that contain  UFO related reports are provided below.

Quote taken directly from the CIA website below, the Scully and Mulder :laugh4:  references are from the CIA website page.

Take a Peek Into Our ?X-Files?

"The CIA declassified hundreds of documents in 1978 detailing the Agency?s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.

"To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we?ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting".

"Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings".

The truth is out there; click on the links to find it. :laugh4: 

main link for declassified files;

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...r-x-files.html

logo.png

Top 5 CIA Documents Mulder Would Love To Get His Hands On: :laugh4:

Flying Saucers Reported Over East Germany, 1952 (PDF 325 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015464.pdf

Minutes of Branch Chief?s Meeting on UFOs, 11 August 1952 (PDF 162 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015441.pdf

Flying Saucers Reported Over Spain and North Africa, 1952 (PDF 266 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015465.pdf

survey of Flying Saucer Reports, 1 August 1952 (PDF 175 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015341.pdf

Flying Saucers Reported Over Belgian Congo Uranium Mines, 1952 (PDF 262 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015463.pdf

Top 5 CIA Documents Scully Would Love To Get Her Hands On: :laugh4: 

Scientific Advisory Panel on Unidentified Flying Objects, 14-17 January 1953 (PDF 907 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015458.pdf

Office Memorandum on Flying Saucers, 15 March 1949 (PDF 110 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015337.pdf

Memorandum to the CIA Director on Flying Saucers, 2 October 1952 (PDF 443 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015339.pdf

Meeting of the OSI Advisory Group on UFOs, 21 January 1953 (PDF 194 KB);
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015352.pdf

Memorandum for the Record on Flying Saucers, 3 December 1952 (PDF 179 KB)

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000015345.pdf

find out how to investigate a UAPs. (unidenftied ariel phenomenon);    https://www.cia.gov/news-information...ng-saucer.html

Edited by maroonlegions

Yawn.

interesting that this wave of UFO sightings happened at exactly the same time that the USAF are known to

have been deliberately reporting hoax UFO sightings to the media to detract from their Area 51 test flights.

Where are all these UFOs now? Have they all gone back to their own planets? Or do they end up being reported by Students on YouTube. with the usual spooky music overlay.

Interesting.. Coincidence??

Zika Outbreak Epicenter in Same Area Where GM Mosquitoes Were Released in 2015

The center of the Zika virus and subsequent epidemic of microcephaly is the...

ANONHQ.COM

Actually in all likelihood yes. The virus has been working its way round the world over years and has now hit a large population with no immunity since it's not been seen here before.

Posted this on the Zika thread. For information:

http://www.virology.ws/2016/01/28/zika-virus/

More facts debunking the Zika CTs in this blog:

http://themadvirologist.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/debunking-myths-surrounding-zika-virus.html?m=1

In summary;

1. The trial was run nearly 900km from the main cluster of microcephaly cases a looong way for mozzies to travel with no cases in between.

2. The trial used sterilised male mozzies that wouldn't be able to transfer any virus since they're unable to produce offspring and only females bite.

Hope this helps folks.

http://themadvirologist.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/debunking-myths-surrounding-zika-virus.html?m=1

In summary;

1. The trial was run nearly 900km from the main cluster of microcephaly cases a looong way for mozzies to travel with no cases in between.

2. The trial used sterilised male mozzies that wouldn't be able to transfer any virus since they're unable to produce offspring and only females bite.

Hope this helps folks.

Thanks.  Its good when folks actually do their research and get to the bottom of things.  Unlike ML who just goes with any old CT stuff from the "credible sources".

Awaiting MLs response.

I know that I'm 20 years late with this, but last night I watched the movie, The X-Files, for the first time.  

What a load of predictable bollocks. Surely, surely, nobody takes that stuff seriously. 

In summary;

Hope this helps folks.

you are believing what is put to you by those behind the conspiracy, if you check more reputable sites they will debunk everything you have said.  You do not understand it and are being fed lies

you are believing what is put to you by those behind the conspiracy, if you check more reputable sites they will debunk everything you have said. You do not understand it and are being fed lies

Thanks for the input Milky. The blogger does link his statements to publicly available, peer reviewed science papers.

As a fine upstanding JKBer, I assume you have similarly robust evidence of your claims. Look forward to it.

I know that I'm 20 years late with this, but last night I watched the movie, The X-Files, for the first time.

What a load of predictable bollocks. Surely, surely, nobody takes that stuff seriously.

Was hooked on the series from the start which was fantastic, but the movies left a lot to be desired, even if a certain Scully was in them.

Thanks for the input Milky. The blogger does link his statements to publicly available, peer reviewed science papers.

As a fine upstanding JKBer, I assume you have similarly robust evidence of your claims. Look forward to it.

i thought you might have got i was parodying conspiracy theorists. FWIW i like the fact he has linked to peer reviewed papers but that wont be good enough for the CT'ers

i thought you might have got i was parodying conspiracy theorists. FWIW i like the fact he has linked to peer reviewed papers but that wont be good enough for the CT'ers

Darn sorry Milky. Unfortunately in this area it can be very hard to tell the parody from the reality.

I'll second that double dare. As Stephen asks, let's not hate. let's debate, and why not start with building seven.

Below is a quote from a very brave, retired, decorated New York City Fire Department lieutenant that is taken from a documentary about building seven.

Brothers, I know that the above implications are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense and three hundred and forty three of our murdered brothers are crying out for justice.

Anyone interested in where I got that quote from?

As for the strange and way out there coincidences and anomalies concerning the security firm involved, I have already pointed them out, however, I can't recall there being much of a debate, in fact, I seem to recall it was given a wide berth. Anyone want to try again? I'm game.

Let's do it. Let's show Stephan his cynicism was misplaced and he was wrong not to wait up.

Let's debate building seven   :2thumbsup:

Stephen Muddie

I'll second that double dare. As Stephen asks, let's not hate. let's debate, and why not start with building seven.

Below is a quote from a very brave, retired, decorated New York City Fire Department lieutenant that is taken from a documentary about building seven.

Brothers, I know that the above implications are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense and three hundred and forty three of our murdered brothers are crying out for justice.

Anyone interested in where I got that quote from?

As for the strange and way out there coincidences and anomalies concerning the security firm involved, I have already pointed them out, however, I can't recall there being much of a debate, in fact, I seem to recall it was given a wide berth. Anyone want to try again? I'm game.

Let's do it. Let's show Stephan his cynicism was misplaced and he was wrong not to wait up.

Let's debate building seven   :2thumbsup:

Waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaa *logical fail* *logical fail* *vested interest* *logical fail* *personal attack* *combined personal attack* *vested interest* *logical fail*

Waaaa waaa waaaa, you are a *************ing *****. :wacko:

That should just about cover it.

Waaaa waaaa waaaa waaaaa *logical fail* *logical fail* *vested interest* *logical fail* *personal attack* *combined personal attack* *vested interest* *logical fail*

Waaaa waaa waaaa, you are a *************ing *****. :wacko:

That should just about cover it.

Surely not? I think this should be given a chance.

Edited by niblick1874

Stephen Muddie

Surely not?

I'm interested in the source for your quotes dude. I think it's terrible that nobody cares about the firefighters.

I'm interested in the source for your quotes dude. I think it's terrible that nobody cares about the firefighters.

Certainly http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+building+7+sicurity&&view=detail&mid=CAF306A19B84082808F5CAF306A19B84082808F5&rvsmid=8B8015DCEB5088C0605E8B8015DCEB5088C0605E&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

Stephen Muddie

Cheers, Is Chief Peter Hayden wearing a Hearts tie at the start? Just watching now...

Perhaps while I'm doing so, a kind kickbacker could go find out how many large modern buildings have fallen down, of their own accord, since 2001. If that's how poor our building regs are here in Oceania I shudder to think of all the collapsed skyscrapers there must be in Eastasia, Eurasia and the disputed territories. We're the best and they're inferior, naw? I mean, I bet their media don't even know when their buildings are going to randomly fall down, amateurs. They'd probably lie to their people about why buildings fell down in foreign countries. They probably have corrupt governments and a lot of bribery in foreign countries, and ridiculous runaway inflation on life essentials. I'm so glad I'm not foreign.

I wonder if we'll go all foreign by assimilating into Europe
5143_THUMB_IPAD.jpg

Or just stay the same
rh3b47.jpg

Stephen Muddie

Many studies could be the scientific equivalent of financial ratings agencies you know...

Stephen Muddie

It's an apple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk#t=133.1794762

They're not demolition charges going off all the way down the front. It's an optical illusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

Only an utter crayon muncher would try to argue against those videos nibs. My memory may be playing tricks, but I'm almost certain I've seen slow-mo footage of the main towers windows blowing out like that. Clowns will say it's the pressure of the storeys above falling on them, even though they blow out before the concertina effect hits those floors. They need to blow out before they come under pressure from above, or the demolition would've been a failure. :thumbsup:

Stephen Muddie

I don't know what you're thinking about stuff niblick, but you're obviously a curious guy who yearns for truth.

Stephen Muddie

Niblick and co... Listen to yourself son. Do you think that I should give you a serious answer to such a ridiculous question/veiled accusation?

If so, you were right. NO.

Cigaro, you joined this thread solely to argue, on a personal rather than topical level, with people who you have no argument against topically, didn't you?

Sent from my PC screen onto my head then through my mouth to my SM-57, translated into English and transposed into text format using complicated voice recognition software. All 'cause my keyboard is broken and 'cause of the crap you talk

Niblick and co... Listen to yourself son. Do you think that I should give you a serious answer to such a ridiculous question/veiled accusation?

If so, you were right. NO.

Cigaro, you joined this thread solely to argue, on a personal rather than topical level, with people who you have no argument against topically, didn't you?

Sent from my PC screen onto my head then through my mouth to my SM-57, translated into English and transposed into text format using complicated voice recognition software. All 'cause my keyboard is broken and 'cause of the crap you talk

It's not veiled, it's pretty open. I don't expect an answer, it's pretty clear. Son.

I've tried to discuss topics on this thread previously and discussion has been halted by others refusal to engage in any conversation that doesn't suit their agenda.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Cigaro

Stephen, you joined JKB solely to post on this thread to back up niblick and co, didn't you?

:conspiracy: and another thing, it's ML and co. as ML is our leader.

Edited by niblick1874

23j4im0.jpg

Coincidence theory, gotta love it.

5po9ci.jpg

Only an utter crayon muncher would try to argue against those videos nibs. My memory may be playing tricks, but I'm almost certain I've seen slow-mo footage of the main towers windows blowing out like that. Clowns will say it's the pressure of the storeys above falling on them, even though they blow out before the concertina effect hits those floors. They need to blow out before they come under pressure from above, or the demolition would've been a failure. :thumbsup:

:facepalm:

What were you thinking. You're new to this thread and you've just jumped right in with both feet without learning the rules.

Rule one, Don't look at the links left by Nibbelldoodls and co. Reply with lizard moon spaceship nut job you've not answered my question then give everyone a heads up to come on with the same stuff until the link is buried two pages back. There is off course the other option of claiming to put a poster on ignore, then at every opportunity come on, name the poster you claim to have on ignore and join in on the circle ****.

However, we must hope that Cigaro will be able to turn his inability, or unwillingness, to debate the subject matter (building seven) around, sooner rather than latter, and show the others the way.  

I have to admit that I had a giggle to myself at the bit where they are telling us that building seven had collapsed while showing it still standing then ten seconds later it collapses and the Fox news guy says, take a look at that, right hand side of the screen, It's going down right now. Seriously, I'm not lying. For anyone wondering where I am getting this from, here it is again.http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+building+7+sicurity&&view=detail&mid=CAF306A19B84082808F5CAF306A19B84082808F5&rvsmid=8B8015DCEB5088C0605E8B8015DCEB5088C0605E&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

I would tell everyone what time this happens in the link but I think that it is very important to watch the whole thing to put it in perspective.    

Edited by niblick1874

:facepalm:

What were you thinking. You're new to this thread and you've just jumped right in with both feet without learning the rules.

Rule one, Don't look at the links left by Nibbelldoodls and co. Reply with lizard moon spaceship nut job you've not answered my question then give everyone a heads up to come on with the same stuff until the link is buried two pages back. There is off course the other option of claiming to put a poster on ignore, then at every opportunity come on, name the poster you claim to have on ignore and join in on the circle ****.

However, we must hope that Cigaro will be able to turn his inability, or unwillingness, to debate the subject matter (building seven) around, sooner rather than latter, and show the others the way.

I have to admit that I had a giggle to myself at the bit where they are telling us that building seven had collapsed while showing it still standing then ten seconds later it collapses and the Fox news guy says, take a look at that, right hand side of the screen, It's going down right now. Seriously, I'm not lying. For anyone wondering where I am getting this from, here it is again.http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=+building+7+sicurity&&view=detail&mid=CAF306A19B84082808F5CAF306A19B84082808F5&rvsmid=8B8015DCEB5088C0605E8B8015DCEB5088C0605E&FORM=VDQVAP&fsscr=0

I would tell everyone what time this happens in the link but I think that it is very important to watch the whole thing to put it in perspective.

[emoji38]

You're not right.

Not once have I ever been asked about "building 7" and refused to discuss it. You, on the other hand, have consistently avoided discussing anything (flight 175s whereabouts for example) which doesn't suit your weird paranoid agenda (as illustrated by thinking folk discuss coming on here and burying your links to stop others seeing them[emoji38]). It seems a strong possibility to me that it's you who has encouraged others to join the thread to promote your ideas, but hey, I'm just an empty can.

Riddley Walker
:lol: Niblick's spelling and grammar is suddenly perfect again. Who's your ghost writer? Edited by Riddley Walker

:lol: Niblick's spelling and grammar is suddenly perfect again. Who's your ghost writer?

Cue a response littered with mistakes...