The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

maroonlegions

Ah, i have commented on this many times, a microchipped population  for total surveillance through the back door of the "nothing to hide"  manipulations and spin doctors.

It could go two ways, voluntary or mandatory..  

It?s about 12 millimeters in size, and embedded under your skin, most likely in the hand. The RFID chip is here. Swiping cards when we make purchase transactions will be a thing of the past. A ride on public transport, simple tasks such as?
ANONHQ.COM

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Riddley Walker

I was commentating on a link that ML left. I did not lay down the link as you claim.

I could have easily berated the link for being 10 years to late but I am not going to nit pick as you have with your juvenile and of the mark point scoring with this. I could have easily found a link from somewhere on the internet that was years old (10 years or more) saying the same things as the quotes from the court case.

As I said, when it comes to quotes from a court case (which this was) it is one of the rare times I will take what I read in the MSM at face value and what was said in court was the whole point of why ML posted that link. This was not your usual opinion piece dressed up as reporting the facts, so you're wrong to think you can disregard the specifics.

How about being bigger than this and discussing what was in the link, or do you just come on here to take the conversation away from the subject. You are coming across as a troll on this thread which I know you are not like on any other thread I have watched you post on. What do you think of what was being reported in the link?

What do I think of police covering up paedophilia? Do you really have to ask that?

When this thread was in its early days I tried many times to have a debate with you. You made that impossible, like you have done with almost everyone else who has tried. 

Me pointing out your hypocrisy is not trolling. 

I wasn't disregarding any specifics in the article, I said that the specifics of the article were not important for my point.

Maybe you could start answering people's questions on this thread. I know I was ignored for weeks when asking a simple question about the use of actors after 9/11. It really doesn't help your case when you refuse to acknowledge sources unless they fit your pre-determined theory.

What do I think of police covering up paedophilia? Do you really have to ask that?

When this thread was in its early days I tried many times to have a debate with you. You made that impossible, like you have done with almost everyone else who has tried. 

Me pointing out your hypocrisy is not trolling. 

I wasn't disregarding any specifics in the article, I said that the specifics of the article were not important for my point.

Maybe you could start answering people's questions on this thread. I know I was ignored for weeks when asking a simple question about the use of actors after 9/11. It really doesn't help your case when you refuse to acknowledge sources unless they fit your pre-determined theory.

The specifics we are talking about are facts they could not **** with, therefor I will treat it as is. if it is about something they can **** with I will treat it with the contempt it deserves. I have never said anything other than that. Do you think I can't tell the difference?

Do you believe what is reported by the Daily Record about what is said, by all, on record at the court cases that involve saveco, I do (although I am aware they may leave stuff out). Do you take with a pinch of salt everything else they come out with concerning saveco, I do. Same thing. It has everything to do with specifics.

In this case the specifics are everything and if you can't see why that makes all the difference then it does not surprise me that you think actors, whether being involved or not, mean anything to me when it comes to proving we were lied to when it comes to 9/11. For one last time I will answer the, what I think happened to the passengers and were there actors involved in 9/11 question that you all keep asking me after every time I answer it. I don't know, and not knowing does not change anything whatever the answer.

It was not a passenger airliner that hit the tower, there were Bombs going of before, and after the plane hit, and building 7 was a controlled demolition. Everyone that was there, all the experts that do not have an ulterior motive, and our own eyes (for those that have looked), tell us this. Are you going to believe this lot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY and the media they control. If so, go for it, but don't expect me to have anything to say to you. 

What did you think off the link that ML left about the TPP and what it says about the people behind it and their agenda?

The specifics we are talking about are facts they could not **** with, therefor I will treat it as is. if it is about something they can **** with I will treat it with the contempt it deserves. I have never said anything other than that. Do you think I can't tell the difference?

Do you believe what is reported by the Daily Record about what is said, by all, on record at the court cases that involve saveco, I do (although I am aware they may leave stuff out). Do you take with a pinch of salt everything else they come out with concerning saveco, I do. Same thing. It has everything to do with specifics.

In this case the specifics are everything and if you can't see why that makes all the difference then it does not surprise me that you think actors, whether being involved or not, mean anything to me when it comes to proving we were lied to when it comes to 9/11. For one last time I will answer the, what I think happened to the passengers and were there actors involved in 9/11 question that you all keep asking me after every time I answer it. I don't know, and not knowing does not change anything whatever the answer.

It was not a passenger airliner that hit the tower, there were Bombs going of before, and after the plane hit, and building 7 was a controlled demolition. Everyone that was there, all the experts that do not have an ulterior motive, and our own eyes (for those that have looked), tell us this. Are you going to believe this lot

and the media they control. If so, go for it, but don't expect me to have anything to say to you.

What did you think off the link that ML left about the TPP and what it says about the people behind it and their agenda?

Hiya Nibs, is there a reason why you're avoiding so many questions on this thread?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Niblick now on about TPP is he rather than TTIP as his get out deflection tactic?

Newsflash: TPP is no big deal. Biggest beneficiary is estimated to be Vietnam. Smallest beneficiary is estimated to be the USA.

Ah, i have commented on this many times, a microchipped population for total surveillance through the back door of the "nothing to hide" manipulations and spin doctors.

It could go two ways, voluntary or mandatory..

RFID Tagging Chip is Here for the Human

It?s about 12 millimeters in size, and embedded under your skin, most likely in the hand. The RFID chip is here. Swiping cards when we make purchase transactions will be a thing of the past. A ride on public transport, simple tasks such as?

ANONHQ.COM

http://www.catholic.org/news/technology/story.php?id=56738

Stephen Muddie

Niblick now on about TPP is he rather than TTIP as his get out deflection tactic?

Newsflash: TPP is no big deal. Biggest beneficiary is estimated to be Vietnam. Smallest beneficiary is estimated to be the USA.

You are so naive Geoff.

They couldn't conquer Vietnam militarily. Drop Debt not Bombs.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You are so naive Geoff.

They couldn't conquer Vietnam militarily. Drop Debt not Bombs.

They don't need to conquer Vietnam. Capitalism won.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Capitalism requires Capital.

Deep.

There's plenty of capital, it is its current value that's in question.

The specifics we are talking about are facts they could not **** with, therefor I will treat it as is. if it is about something they can **** with I will treat it with the contempt it deserves. I have never said anything other than that. Do you think I can't tell the difference?

Do you believe what is reported by the Daily Record about what is said, by all, on record at the court cases that involve saveco, I do (although I am aware they may leave stuff out). Do you take with a pinch of salt everything else they come out with concerning saveco, I do. Same thing. It has everything to do with specifics.

In this case the specifics are everything and if you can't see why that makes all the difference then it does not surprise me that you think actors, whether being involved or not, mean anything to me when it comes to proving we were lied to when it comes to 9/11. For one last time I will answer the, what I think happened to the passengers and were there actors involved in 9/11 question that you all keep asking me after every time I answer it. I don't know, and not knowing does not change anything whatever the answer.

It was not a passenger airliner that hit the tower, there were Bombs going of before, and after the plane hit, and building 7 was a controlled demolition. Everyone that was there, all the experts that do not have an ulterior motive, and our own eyes (for those that have looked), tell us this. Are you going to believe this lot

and the media they control. If so, go for it, but don't expect me to have anything to say to you.

What did you think off the link that ML left about the TPP and what it says about the people behind it and their agenda?

So everyone else has an ulterior motive except the experts that follow your theory?

So, as you say specifics are everything, I'll ask again...

If it wasn't that Passenger plane that hit it what happened to that plane and all its passengers?

You can't say it wasnt that plane then offer no answer as to where it and all it's passengers went. You can say it doesn't make any difference but it quite obviously does. Specifics are everything after all.

You can't comment on something you admit you don't know about. Someone told me that quite recently...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stephen Muddie

Obsessed much?

I think you should go study a dictionary. I give this thread and forum so little thought that I'm able to sit and casually observe in total peace, noticing which posters jump on which threads and trying to figure out why.

tumblr_lzmtcz8Iwn1rpv4g8o1_500.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think you should go study a dictionary. I give this thread and forum so little thought that I'm able to sit and casually observe in total peace, noticing which posters jump on which threads and trying to figure out why.

tumblr_lzmtcz8Iwn1rpv4g8o1_500.jpg

:lies:

Just count the number of threads you've started since you (re)appeared.

Stephen Muddie

:lies:

Just count the number of threads you've started since you (re)appeared.

Wow, 5 threads in two months.

You're right Geoff, I care so much.

Reflection of self is a mod edit

Riddley Walker

So everyone else has an ulterior motive except the experts that follow your theory?

So, as you say specifics are everything, I'll ask again...

If it wasn't that Passenger plane that hit it what happened to that plane and all its passengers?

You can't say it wasnt that plane then offer no answer as to where it and all it's passengers went. You can say it doesn't make any difference but it quite obviously does. Specifics are everything after all.

You can't comment on something you admit you don't know about. Someone told me that quite recently...

The theory makes no sense at all. If it was a set-up, then presumably they would have had to hijack flight 175 and take it off course anyway, chuck it in the sea or something. So why would they get another plane involved and increase the risk of something going wrong?

Surely they would just use the plane that was in the air already.

And using witness accounts (quoting Fox News as well :lol: ) from confused and terrified people with no knowledge of the airline industry is plain old dumb.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The theory makes no sense at all. If it was a set-up, then presumably they would have had to hijack flight 175 and take it off course anyway, chuck it in the sea or something. So why would they get another plane involved and increase the risk of something going wrong?

Surely they would just use the plane that was in the air already.

And using witness accounts (quoting Fox News as well :lol: ) from confused and terrified people with no knowledge of the airline industry is plain old dumb.

Not only that. What was the point in posting the earlier video that claimed the crashes were faked? :laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff, i cant be bothered googling it so simplistically what is TPP and TTIP and what is the difference?

They're both trade agreements.

TPP = Involves countries across the Pacific

TTIP = Involves the US and EU

They're both trade agreements.

TPP = Involves countries across the Pacific

TTIP = Involves the US and EU

hold on i thought this was some sort of rothschild conspiracy to secretly control the world

Geoff Kilpatrick

hold on i thought this was some sort of rothschild conspiracy to secretly control the world

Only if you know the inside track like niblick1874.

Bridge of Djoum

Here's a question that I asked you that, going by your reasoning, you did not like because you avoided it.

Why would you type HMFC using small lettering in your user name? I have asked this of another that has done the same thing to no avail and seeing as this is a conspiracy theory thread, could it be a nod of some sort to others? 

Why no upper-case 'N' in niblick1874?

You defy logic wee man.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm fairly certain, if not utterly convinced that MK-ULTRA was wound up in the late 70's, only to re-appear as the MK-ULTRAS when Wimbledon FC moved to Milton Keynes.

I base that on personal knowledge. This, being I KNOW anal and nasal probing have always been very popular in Buckinghamshire.

You're forgetting niblick1874's first rule of delusion. If it's on YouTube it's true.

Noidletalk81 is one who claims actors are used, as posted and deleted on the Paris attacks thread. Not sure who the other is but if niblick actually answers a direct question I'll be stunned.

Only if you know the inside track like niblick1874.

Obsessed much?

:facepalm:

Puts me on ignore and then names me in post after post. Some would say he is letting his mask slip and reveling what he is (the ones that can put two and two together and come up with four). Tell us how it is geoff   :clown:

:facepalm:

Puts me on ignore and then names me in post after post. Some would say he is letting his mask slip and reveling what he is (the ones that can put two and two together and come up with four). Tell us how it is geoff :clown:

Similar to yourself in your refusal to address any points put to you that you don't agree with.

Fox News slipping the shackles?

Will Benghazi be the straw that brakes the camels back? They are killing their own for a hidden agenda, hidden to some that is.

More and more military personal coming out and saying that what is going on and the orders they are being asked to follow make no cense at best, and that we are being lied to.

What is going on when the elite military on the ground are openly disobeying orders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uYcYnDfTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0-vXmATM0

Where have I heard Stand down order before?

Bridge of Djoum

Fox News slipping the shackles?

Will Benghazi be the straw that brakes the camels back? They are killing their own for a hidden agenda, hidden to some that is.

More and more military personal coming out and saying that what is going on and the orders they are being asked to follow make no cense at best, and that we are being lied to.

What is going on when the elite military on the ground are openly disobeying orders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uYcYnDfTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0-vXmATM0

Where have I heard Stand down order before?

Using Fox News as a source for reliable, un-biased, informed information?

Oh dear lord Nibbles, you plumb new depths with each passing day.

Bridge of Djoum

Out of interest Nibbles, and I'm sure you will refuse to answer, what is your occupation? I'm not looking to ridicule or use it against you, I'm just interested.

For full disclosure and in the interest of fairness, I'll divulge 1st that I'm  a property manager.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sadly, niblick doesn't realise that if someone else quotes his posts you end up seeing them anyway.

Oh well.

Sadly, niblick doesn't realise that if someone else quotes his posts you end up seeing them anyway.

Oh well.

I am aware of that and as usual your attempt to move the goalposts are chilled like and futile where I am concerned (is that why you put me on ignore).

You take derogatory pot shots at me all over the place (including numerous other threads), after purposely making sure you can walk away without having to answer any challenge from me. If you have me on ignore then why are you forever posting about me.

I don't care whether you see this post or not because you don't need me to tell you what you are, you know what you are yourself and are quite happy with it. This is for everyone else to read and take into consideration when it comes to you.  

Using Fox News as a source for reliable, un-biased, informed information?

Oh dear lord Nibbles, you plumb new depths with each passing day.

What? Is the subject matter out with your comprehension. As per usual, an empty can reply.       

I'll give you another chance to show you are more than that. Do you know what was in the CIA annex beside the consulate. Did you know that they lied when they tolled us that it was a bunch of protesters protesting over a video? How many lies are to be tolled before the likes of you stop playing silly ******.  Grow up.

Uncovering the lies is one thing, but once they are uncovered, to not keep digging for the real reason the lies were tolled makes showing up the lies an exercise in futility. Sometimes, when it is obvious that they are lying, they will point them out and tell everyone lies about why the original lies were tolled. Here is an example where it happened with Benghazi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuSyMbbXK4 I can see right threw her because I know things that she is not divulging, do you? If not, go look, it's at the tip of your fingers. 

Bridge of Djoum

What? Is the subject matter out with your comprehension. As per usual, an empty can reply.       

I'll give you another chance to show you are more than that. Do you know what was in the CIA annex beside the consulate. Did you know that they lied when they tolled us that it was a bunch of protesters protesting over a video? How many lies are to be tolled before the likes of you stop playing silly ******.  Grow up.

Uncovering the lies is one thing, but once they are uncovered, to not keep digging for the real reason the lies were tolled makes showing up the lies an exercise in futility. Sometimes, when it is obvious that they are lying, they will point them out and tell everyone lies about why the original lies were tolled. Here is an example where it happened with Benghazi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuSyMbbXK4 I can see right threw her because I know things that she is not divulging, do you? If not, go look, it's at the tip of your fingers. 

Any reply to my question above?

Oh well.

Aye, but how'd you see his post this time?

:)

Pathetic response. Empty can seems to be the standard comeback now.

From an empty can.

Strange how anyone who asks a question he can't formulate an answer to (or find a YouTube video that is vaguely related) becomes an "empty can".