Prince Buaben Signs - 1yr Deal Confirmed

Armageddon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmm..... not sure tbh, its his first tweet, could be a wind up.

Edit: name is spelt wrong, def a fake account

Bauben tweets he is signing.

@prince_bauben

That's clearly a fake.

His name is Prince Buaben, not Bauben and doesn't seem to have a Twitter account.

EDIT: See Dexter's post below.

Looks like a fake account to me but could be real

If it is, it's duped a load of our players and Barry Anderson too.

He already has a Twitter account @pbuaben which seems legit at first glance. I suppose he could have started a new one but I'm not convinced.

Edit: Didn't realise it said "Bauben" :lol:

Gene Parmesan

"@princebobbin aye av singed for Hearts shut be gud lol"

Seems legit folks.

I'm not basing this on fact, as I'm not EYETEEKAY, but I don't think he will sign.

50-50 chance then. I like them odds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50-50 chance then. I like them odds.

Well, at the risk of pedantry, we don't know it's 50/50. If that were true, it'd be 50/50 that we'd be signing James Rodriguez.

I'm not basing this on fact, as I'm not EYETEEKAY, but I don't think he will sign.

The longer this goes on the more I'm starting to think that too. :(

fabienleclerq

Seems to be dragging on a bit.

Well, at the risk of pedantry, we don't know it's 50/50. If that were true, it'd be 50/50 that we'd be signing James Rodriguez.

Smart arse :)

My mate was talking to him last night and he's still not signed

Said he wasn't giving anything away but has mentioned the money on offer

Weird one though as the way Neilson has been talking even today it sounds like a done deal...

I wonder if we are trying to use the budget to cover Buaben and Sow deals?

Also heard that Buaben had been really impressed with Uiterloo and can't believe we haven't offered him a deal yet

scott_jambo

It's just Prince Buaben, ffs. We've got Gomis, I wouldn't mind if we bumped him and looked around for a more energetic, box to box midfield player. Maybe a Murray Davidson type.

pressgang22

International clearance? Remember Dex alluding to this before?

Did Partick have any issues with international clearance with him?

It's just Prince Buaben, ffs. We've got Gomis, I wouldn't mind if we bumped him and looked around for a more energetic, box to box midfield player. Maybe a Murray Davidson type.

I'm maybe not as far as this but it's kinda where I am. Gomis was more important and IMO the better player. If we get Buaben I'll be pleased but he's behind our three midfielders for me. Missing out on a squad midfielder isn't going to send me to the gallows.

Clerry Jambo

Murray Davidson was exactly the type of player we needed a few years back, he's had a few injuries of late though.

scott_jambo

I'm maybe not as far as this but it's kinda where I am. Gomis was more important and IMO the better player. If we get Buaben I'll be pleased but he's behind our three midfielders for me. Missing out on a squad midfielder isn't going to send me to the gallows.

Few pages back had Dave McLaren saying he couldn't enjoy his holiday from the anticipation. :cornette:

You should've seen me yesterday afternoon, could barely force one out the pan waiting for Paterson's three year deal to be finalised..

Did Partick have any issues with international clearance with him?

After reconsideration, I believe it was a joke that went over my head.

Some creepy people out there who waste their life creating this stuff.

Probably Sirgay getting off again!

gashauskis9

This. We already have Holt, Robinson, Gomis and Beith who can play that midfield role. 4 players to potentially fill 2 roles IMO (5 if you include A Scott) so won't lose sleep if we miss this one. Keatings, Smith or El Hass will fill the AM/supporting role, so for me another striker or 2 is more important to us. Beyond that another GK and another CH would be spot on.

Gregory House M.D.

jimmy-bullard-o.gif

Say what you like but I want our midfield to have Buaben and Gomis in it. If we want to have a real go at Rangers then this is what we need. Holt missed a good chunk of last season injured and everything suffered as a result because we lacked any strength in depth.

Some creepy people out there who waste their life creating this stuff.

I agree with you ... Brandt Lebowski #ironic

On our budget and with his previous experience and understanding with Gomis he would be a great addition

I agree with you ... Brandt Lebowski #ironic

Difference is #******, i'm not being a devious *****.

Archived