Prince Buaben Signs - 1yr Deal Confirmed

Armageddon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Just need the Duk(la of Prague now!!

Talking of which, the BBC gossip section is going on about RN saying that Rudi could still be donning the maroon in time for the start of the season?

Edit-apparently in The Sun.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Whats with all this Klaxon pish? Latest fashionable word or something?

Erm, it's the way the club are announcing that there's some big news imminent...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Pretty happy with that, that's our midfield complete now imo.

Now that he's signed, can folk start spelling his name right? It's Buaben. It's really not that difficult.

I think some are over exaggerating Baubens influence on the contract.

Looking at it he's hardly been a success over the last couple of years and there has to be some humility on his side. Hearts can be the place to reignite him and I hope he's looking at it that way instead of thinking we are lucky to get him.

Maybe he could have went to an Spl side but he knows how big our club is and the potential we have to be back as a force up there in the not too distant future.

Snake Plissken

Pretty happy with that, that's our midfield complete now imo.

Now that he's signed, can folk start spelling his name right? It's Buaben. It's really not that difficult.

:lol:

This is a place where I've seen people repeatedly fail to spell Gary Naysmith's name correctly, I wouldn't hold out much hope for Prince Buaben.

Anyway, another good signing. I'd have been happy with everyone we've signed if we were still in the SPFL, never mind the Championship.

Jamboscanbevicius

Still pinching myself a little that we have signed Gomis and Buaben!

I can remember being gutted that we did not get them a few years back when we were interested, and spending big. Both got big moves down south, but they're still a good age and would be a formidable midfield for any Premier club, let alone Championship.

Every player we have signed so far would have been exciting and welcomed if we had finished top 6 last year. To get them in our current position is incredible. This is going to be a very exciting season ahead.

Look forward to seeing the last few bits of the jigsaw assembled. Hopefully a striker (Sow), backup GK (Gallacher), and utility defender (???)...

TynecastleBC5

Has anybody been to see Sow playing?

I take it from all the hype that he is a very good player that we could do with signing?

If so can you fill those of us that havent witnessed him a brief idea of what hes like and his style of play???

I take it from all the hype that he is a very good player that we could do with signing?

If so can you fill those of us that havent witnessed him a brief idea of what hes like and his style of play???

From what's been reported, from fans and players (Gary Oliver I think) he's a big strong lad who holds the ball up and links in well with others, it's also been stated that he has electric pace and excellent feet for a big guy.

Ricardo Quaresma

Still pinching myself a little that we have signed Gomis and Buaben!

I can remember being gutted that we did not get them a few years back when we were interested, and spending big. Both got big moves down south, but they're still a good age and would be a formidable midfield for any Premier club, let alone Championship.

Every player we have signed so far would have been exciting and welcomed if we had finished top 6 last year. To get them in our current position is incredible. This is going to be a very exciting season ahead.

Look forward to seeing the last few bits of the jigsaw assembled. Hopefully a striker (Sow), backup GK (Gallacher), and utility defender (???)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Tall

HawkeyeTheGnu2.0

As long as he's not Bobbins...

As long as he's not Bobbins...

if he is,we will need a new thread :bucktooth: :bucktooth: welcome the prince

Jamboscanbevicius

Mmmmm ... maybe not Ibby, but someone who could cover CB and RB would be useful. We have Wilson to cover CB and LB and other options like McKay and McGhee for the middle so someone with a bit of versatility on the right would be ideal.

Chris Benoit

Saw him at the weekend against East Fife, excellent link up play, fast as ****, went on a few mazy runs and don't think he got the ball taken off him all game. Shite at free kicks though.

the general

Saw him at the weekend against East Fife, excellent link up play, fast as ****, went on a few mazy runs and don't think he got the ball taken off him all game. Shite at free kicks though.

heh heh he misses one free kick ............

mind you it was a beaut

RustyRightPeg

:stantoned:

Cracking signing

Amazed we actually have him and Gomis

Class midfield pairing and should walk this level

Chris Benoit

heh heh he misses one free kick ............

mind you it was a beaut

Absolute peach! Even both benches were laughing :lol:

Is it possible we've taken the one year deal in the hope that next season Holt and Robinson will have improved beyond Buaben's level?

RustyRightPeg

Is it possible we've taken the one year deal in the hope that next season Holt and Robinson will have improved beyond Buaben's level?

Think it's possible we've taken a one year deal for the simple fact that we shouldn't run before we can walk

That free kick is excellent. Genuinely burst out laughing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe, or maybe there is a years option provided we get promotion, could be anything really

TynecastleBC5

sweet, sounds like the sort of player we need, plus he has height which is an added bonus!

Cheers

One year deals are smart idea. Give the players a chance to impress. Can maybe offer better terms if/when promoted. Get rid if pish.

Sow arrived back in Edinburgh last night hoping to seal a contract at Tynecastle. Neilson wants to sign the imposing Swedish forward, who scored in last weekend?s friendly against East Fife, but negotations are expected to drag on into next week. Another trialist striker, Rafael Uiterloo, has returned to his native Holland with a decision yet to be made on whether he is invited back to Riccarton.

Asked about 23-year-old Uiterloo, Neilson said: ?Rafa came through the Ajax academy and was playing in the top league in Holland at 18. Then came a big-money move to Saudi Arabia and he lost his way a bit. He found himself back from there and trying to kickstart himself again. If it does happen, then we might be the team that gives him that opportunity. Ultimately, it?s down to him if he wants it.?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-keen-on-former-rangers-goalkeeper-gallacher-1-3479515

Sow arrived back in Edinburgh last night hoping to seal a contract at Tynecastle. Neilson wants to sign the imposing Swedish forward, who scored in last weekend?s friendly against East Fife, but negotations are expected to drag on into next week. Another trialist striker, Rafael Uiterloo, has returned to his native Holland with a decision yet to be made on whether he is invited back to Riccarton.

Asked about 23-year-old Uiterloo, Neilson said: ?Rafa came through the Ajax academy and was playing in the top league in Holland at 18. Then came a big-money move to Saudi Arabia and he lost his way a bit. He found himself back from there and trying to kickstart himself again. If it does happen, then we might be the team that gives him that opportunity. Ultimately, it?s down to him if he wants it.?

http://www.edinburgh...acher-1-3479515

Quality interview from Robbie. Night and day compared with his pre-decessor.

Some encouraging stuff from Levein in the Man City piece as well.

The fact that Sow is back up to talk is VERY encouraging - I mean, by god, a spine of Alexander/Wilson/Alim/Gomis/Sow? Add in all our exceptionally talented youngsters? More than we could possibly have expected IMO - a title winning squad I'd say

Jamboscanbevicius

Mmmmm ... maybe not Ibby, but someone who could cover CB and RB would be useful. We have Wilson to cover CB and LB and other options like McKay and McGhee for the middle so someone with a bit of versatility on the right would be ideal.

Just noticed that Darren Barr is still not signed up anywhere. Training with Partick but no contract yet. He is limited, but he's a good lad and would provide experienced, proven cover across the back. We could do worse for sure.

**** sake, people on JKB will moan about anything :lol:

P.s. Welcome to the club Prince

**** sake, people on JKB will moan about anything :lol:

P.s. Welcome to the club Prince

I see youre refraining from the possible scenario of spelling Bauben incorrectly and facing the backlash of the JKB clique. Its the people who spell Paterson wrong who should be shot in front of their families.

HawkeyeTheGnu2.0

Its the people who spell Paterson wrong who should be shot in front of their families.

Jeremy Clarkson is a Jambo?

heartsfc_fan

I see youre refraining from the possible scenario of spelling Bauben incorrectly and facing the backlash of the JKB clique. Its the people who spell Paterson wrong who should be shot in front of their families.

:seething:

We have a king and we have a prince. Any chance a queen will sign next to complete the set?

Any chance we could stop this "banter". Been trotted out on several occasions. We get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:really:

Presumably you've deliberately spelled it incorrectly?

Quality interview from Robbie. Night and day compared with his pre-decessor.

Some encouraging stuff from Levein in the Man City piece as well.

The fact that Sow is back up to talk is VERY encouraging - I mean, by god, a spine of Alexander/Wilson/Alim/Gomis/Sow? Add in all our exceptionally talented youngsters? More than we could possibly have expected IMO - a title winning squad I'd say

Have you actually seen any of those players play yet? :vrface:

Holt has the ability, I just hope he has the application. Robinson IMO is a squad player.

Have you actually seen any of those players play yet? :vrface:

Alexander?

Wilson?

Gomis?

The youngsters?

Why wouldnt I have seen them?

Facepalm back at you.

I saw Alim stroll through the Ludogets game on the stream that there was.

I read Robbie and Alexander say that Sow basically might be the last piece of the jigsaw and that they are very keen that he signs.

So all apart from Sow, but our coaches are basically raving about him.

That ok?

Archived