Zaliukas signing for (the) Rangers

tartofmidlothian

Alwaysinourshadows

A cracking signing for them if true, adding to an already quality squad.

They should piss the league but whilst Ally is in charge we always have a chance.

Quality squad? Unsure if you're fishing or you're actually serious

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

Rangers are in for quite the reality shock after 2 years of playing against part time clubs.

Hopefully Agent Zal puts in some performances reminiscent of his early years with us!

While it'll be a shame to see him playing for they shower of ***** , it's good to see Sevco still pissing money away. They better hope they get those walk-up fans/that share issue...

Drumelzier

Ally McCoist has an extremely lazy scouting network.

Indeed, just sent this to a Sevco mate.

Impressed with Ally's scouting policy, Hearts got any good young players ? aye, sign them, any decent ex-Hearts players available ? aye, sign them, are Hearts looking at any players ? aye, sign them quick.

Ok so they've added Zal who I liked as a player but having seen a couple of his Leeds performances would struggle to get a game for Hibs.

Miller, no sure he seemed to opt for easy life abroad then comes home to add to his retirement fund.

Boyd was brilliant last season will most likely be very good in championship.

McGregor let's get real he was a half decent CH with Saints and yes would have added to our squad but he's no a patch on our skipper.

We are basing all this on assumptions....mine is that even with Messi in his is squad Sally can't manage!!

let's be honest being Hearts we should be more worried about Dumbarton away ect

Meh.

Liked him at us and will be a good signing for the huns but not gonna start shitting myself. End of the day if he was that good he'd have ended up somewhere better than the Scottish 1st division.

Hope his first bombscare moment is against us

McCoist really isn't giving much thought to building a team to take them forward though, is he? Most of the team will need replaced within one or two years.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If our cup-winning captain signed for Dundee Utd/Kilmarnock/St Mirren, he'd get a rapturous reception on his return to Tynie. That shouldn't change just because it's that horrible mob.

King prawn

He's always been a bombscare imo. Never rated him.

I had to read 20 or 30 posts before finding this. Zaliukas was guaranteed to have a moment of madness at least once a game. Sometimes this led to a goal, others no but on his wages no thank-you.

If our cup-winning captain signed for Dundee Utd/Kilmarnock/St Mirren, he'd get a rapturous reception on his return to Tynie. That shouldn't change just because it's that horrible mob.

erm sorry but i wont be giving anyone wearing a rangers jersey a "rapturous reception"

MrWinningSmith

erm sorry but i wont be giving anyone wearing a rangers jersey a "rapturous reception"

CORRECT!

Generic Username

I'm absolutely certain of one thing, you won't see Zal chest thumping on his return to Tynecastle.

vegas-voss

Can't say I am that bothered about this now,players move on all the time and Zal ain't been with us for a while now.If he had gone straight to them from us I would have been a bit pissed but not now.

Robbo-Jambo

Where the **** are they getting the ******* money from!

Either everything about them is lies or they can't sustain that level of wages.

It MUST be one or the other.

This 100 per cent

Der Kaiser

I'm absolutely certain of one thing, you won't see Zal chest thumping on his return to Tynecastle.

97497491_224135c.jpg

gerryjambo41

Its funny - people slate players and managers that have been at Hearts has not having the right mentality and approach when playing Celtic or Rangers. They praise foreign players who dont have that "second best" mentality.

Then you look at all our fans running for the hills when they sign a couple of players....

Spot on , too many with a loser mentality on here , we should be aiming to win the title regardless of who they sign (sing :D)

Big Zal was always the referees No 1 target for a red card - wonder if that will change now...............

Never liked him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Generic Username

Big Zal was always the referees No 1 target for a red card - wonder if that will change now...............

I know it feels like he always got red cards but he only picked up 7 in 250 games, which averages at basically one a season.

He'll definitely not get sent off for any phantom headbutts this time round though!

This...

Because of this...

He was a bombscare for a large part of his Hearts career. Here's hoping he refinds that form for The Rangers, rather than the form he showed in the last couple of seasons.

loveofthegame

Surprised/disappointed at the abuse Zal is taking.

Captained us to the biggest victory in our history. Think he deserves better, whether you rated him or not.

Craig Gordon to receive similar abuse for signing for a far more disgusting mob?!

Robbo-Jambo

Not in the least bit surprised he ended up there, eventually.

Money talks, but according to the media they dont have any. !!!

Their financial position is one hell of a puzzle thats for sure. :uhoh2:

He was a bombscare for a large part of his Hearts career. Here's hoping he refinds that form for The Rangers, rather than the form he showed in the last couple of seasons.

I think he found it in spades when he arrived at Leeds, look forward to more of the same now that he is chasing money again and has found another mug club to pay him.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Lets not forget that he has just been released by a very poor leeds side and even though they gave him a contract extension for next season decided to bin him off as a result of some pretty horrific displays at the end of 2013/14.

If sevco decide to offer him a large salary based on the fact he played for us and was our cup winning captain without looking into his time at leeds then its only them that are throwing the money down the drain.

To be honest if he was given the opportunity to choose between Hearts and sevco but on the same salary I expect he would choose Hearts 100 times over, however as we are no longer offering silly wages and are keeping within a realistic budget then he would more than likely choose sevco and fair play to him as he is only looking after himself in a short career.

He will always in my eyes be a legend for being part of that cup winning side and if he does sign for sevco i will happily clap his name when read out on the team list upon his return to Tynie but that will be all as we are now making our legends for the future and i hope we would suffer in the process.

Zal was great for Hearts, the "bombscare" chat is rotten and inaccurate to be honest. Captain of the 5-1 Scottish Cup win and i'll never forget that.

However, we need to be clear that if he is at Rangers next season then he is playing against our rivals for the league and must be treated as such. I'm not saying boo him but at the same time we are now at the start of a new exciting era and need to have winners mentalities, to me that would include not cheering rival's players when we are playing them but making it as uncomfortable for Rangers as we possibly can.

Der Kaiser

Are folk really mad at this guy?

_60352444_6951711.jpg

This guy here in the shades.....?

king_1512627a.jpg

.......really.....folk are mad at this guy?

A_SYjh5CcAA38YN_zpsd66dc362.jpg

...really.....well you're not welcome here now......

2269875808_7c0e439e5f.jpg

May one-six

Surprised/disappointed at the abuse Zal is taking.

Captained us to the biggest victory in our history. Think he deserves better, whether you rated him or not.

Craig Gordon to receive similar abuse for signing for a far more disgusting mob?!

Surely you mean equally disgusting mob?

Governor Tarkin

Are folk really mad at this guy?

_60352444_6951711.jpg

This guy here in the shades.....?

king_1512627a.jpg

.......really.....folk are mad at this guy?

A_SYjh5CcAA38YN_zpsd66dc362.jpg

...really.....well you're not welcome here now......

2269875808_7c0e439e5f.jpg

With all due respect, Der Kaiser, you can **** right off.

quincy adams wagstaff

He's dead to me.

Fec him, fat aunt sally and 'the rangers'

well said and spot on

Nookie Bear

Part of me hopes he does just to see kickbacks famous server explode.

Tommy Wiseau

Will he play as a trialist against the mighty Buckie ?..

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7112-zalukias-to-join-camp

apabave8.jpg

:sob:

Captain Zaliukas loves the Hearts as well, heartbreaking for all parties. At least the great man will conduct himself with a bit of dignity when he meets us again, unlike some of the welts on this thread.

Alwaysinourshadows

:sob:

Captain Zaliukas loves the Hearts as well, heartbreaking for all parties. At least the great man will conduct himself with a bit of dignity when he meets us again, unlike some of the welts on this thread.

Does he love Hearts though? He may well have loved the club when we were paying his wages, doubt he still has the same feelings towards the club now. Dirty rangers ****

MrWinningSmith

Maybe they will sign Andy Webster to hold his hand to get him through games?

JOKES!

vegas-voss

If he is just left alone to play his football nobody need get upset.

What will happen is he will probably get abuse,score the winner then milk it a little and then said fans that abused him will get even more upset and there will be a big thread about Zal on here being a total *****.

:shitwine:

There should be some sort of test folk must complete before posting on here.

******* hell.

Tommy Wiseau

Does he love Hearts though? He may well have loved the club when we were paying his wages, doubt he still has the same feelings towards the club now. Dirty rangers ****

Flung money about to help save the club, including auctioning his own shirt and buying it back for a four-figure sum. Owed God knows how much by Hearts and never said a word about it.

Show some respect to a club legend.

Nelly Terraces

Pantwetters ahoy on here. Zal signs for the Rankers - who ****ing cares?

In 20 years all anyone will remember is him lifting the cup in the best beasting of the filth in our history.

quincy adams wagstaff

There should be some sort of test folk must complete before posting on here.

******* hell.

spot on,the guys overrated big time and is poised to sign for that shit,feck him

I liked Zal. Liked how he wound up the wee team with his 5-1's. He falls into the "5-1 Legend" category for me.

Pretty average defender though. Our current squad would run rings round him.

Archived