Zaliukas signing for (the) Rangers

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another ex Hearts player to go along with Bouzid, Wallace, Black and Templeton. Will be interesting to see how many of our players they will bid for, come January or next season.

Money's doent seem to be a problem. It's like they live in a parallel universe, all very strange.

Folk will still continue to say they don't have a better team/squad than us, though.

tartofmidlothian

Folk will still continue to say they don't have a better team/squad than us, though.

This is the tipping point for me, a defender worth the name at last. Although we all know he can be Jekyll and Hyde as a player.

yep :lol:

tartofmidlothian

Alim > Zaliukas

Nicholson > Templeton

Wilson > Bouzid

Holt > Black

This is wishful thinking until we know what Big Slim can do. The rest is spot on though.

Jambo 4 Ever

Alim > Zaliukas

Nicholson > Templeton

Wilson > Bouzid

Holt > Black

How do we know Alim is better than zalukis?

Hot since 86

Rangers will have a better squad than us, so what? They always have a better squad.

cosanostra

Alim > Zaliukas

Nicholson > Templeton

Wilson > Bouzid

Holt > Black

Poor post.

Not one of them can be backed up with much fact.

Jambof3tornado

Alim has better potential than Zal.

fortunately Marius reached the pinnacle of his career whilst wearing maroon.

tartofmidlothian

Rangers will have a better squad than us, so what? They always have a better squad.

They had a better squad than Raith too.

tartofmidlothian

Poor post.

IMO I'd rather have Nicholson, Wilson and Holt. No clue about Alim but he's got more potential and years in him than Zal.

Hot since 86

They had a better squad than Raith too.

Exactly, I'm not sure about admin 2 for them but you can guarantee at least some off field shenanigans that will distract them.

We need consistency against the other teams, that's the only way we have been able to challenge them in the past.

http://m.scotsman.co...iukus-1-3463235

:sob:

Hope the Bombscare rumours were true after all.

Well today it appears that some are believing the Hootsman and it may turn out to be true.

If he does go there then I hope the same fate befalls him as did big slim when he played for the team formely known as Rangers. He was never as good a player there as he was with the famous and probably a bit of a bomb scare.

tartofmidlothian

Imagine they sign a certain Rudi too!

:jjno:

Life ban for this, mods.

Especially if Ally's carrying out one of his JKB scouting sessions this morning and it happens.

Imagine they sign a certain Rudi too!

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to the tribute act.

Dagger Is Back

Simply proof that the vast majority of players chase the Queens shilling. If indeed it happens to be. Saddened but not at all surprised.

Rangers have always had a stronger squad than us. This year is shaping up to be the same. Frightened? Nah

kingantti1874

Money's doent seem to be a problem. It's like they live in a parallel universe, all very strange.

What's very strange is everyone clinging on the belief that they are going to go pop... Their owners know that when they start winning a few games all will be forgiven... They will get to at least the same attendances ad last season and probably more

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The good news is that by the end of last season, big Zal was completely and utterly shot

h-e-a-r-t-s

Poor post.

That's because it's an opinion. Only debatable one IMO is Alim, but I'd rather have a hungry young defender with his career ahead of him than a 30+ guy who has just been binned by a pretty average English team (would rather have both mind)

Seymour M Hersh

I'm not surprised tbh. Zal is fond of the cash and fat salary is fond of dishing it out. Marriage made in heaven. He looked pretty average at Leeds so I hope that form carries on at worst or continues to slide at iboke.

Zal doesn't cope well under pressure. A few bad performances (which he will have) for them and they will be on his back.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is the tipping point for me, a defender worth the name at last. Although we all know he can be Jekyll and Hyde as a player.

Tipping point? :laugh:

Is he their tenth or eleventh full international in their squad? :rofl:

The tipping point is McCoist. His inability gives us a chance.

Alim > Zaliukas

Nicholson > Templeton

Wilson > Bouzid

Holt > Black

Right on cue. Nicholson and Holt may be but it's too early to tell. I actually agree with you re Wilson.

As for the first one, I'm not even gonna bother. :rofl:

NextGenerationJambo

Had a wee gander on the The Rangers forum just to see what their thoughts on this were, majority of them unhappy to be honest!

Seemingly it is a crime to knock them back and therefore he doesn't deserve a second chance! :lol:

A lot of them saying they would rather Bougherra, almost all of them saying that McCoist and co. have absolutely no clue!

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to the tribute act.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Der Hun signing our players and former players. They've done it for years.

Say What Again

Anyone who thinks they won't stroll the league is living in cloud cuckoo land. They're assembling a squad that would finish 2nd in the SPL. Add in all the decisions they'll get, and the race for 2nd is on.

It's just like being in the SPL really :lol:

Where the **** are they getting the ******* money from!

Either everything about them is lies or they can't sustain that level of wages.

It MUST be one or the other.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Zal doesn't cope well under pressure. A few bad performances (which he will have) for them and they will be on his back.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Not sure this is a smart move for them but it does smack of Sevco buying up players that might sign for the opposition. Their previous club used to do that all the time.

It's all about the money...

Not having posters suddenly revising their view of him because he didn't sign for us again. Zal will stroll this league. Yes, he will have the odd lapse, and that is why he was a Hearts player and not at a bigger club.

Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? No.

They are buying their way to the league the same as they always have since Souness came in. Fact of life, we best start getting used to it.

Doesn't mean we don't have a shot, but I think Miller and Boyd made it very difficult. Zal makes them stronger too.

IMA MAROON

Where the **** are they getting the ******* money from!

Either everything about them is lies or they can't sustain that level of wages.

It MUST be one or the other.

What lies?

What lies?

all this apparent financial trouble they are in. It must be complete and utter bollocks. Miller, Boyd, Zal and McGregor?

Those are the players with wages they would sign if they were going into Europe after winning the league.

The Old Tolbooth

Alim > Zaliukas

Nicholson > Templeton

Wilson > Bouzid

Holt > Black

No maroon tinted glasses used there whatsoever :rofl:

jack D and coke
Anyone who thinks they won't stroll the league is living in cloud cuckoo land. They're assembling a squad that would finish 2nd in the SPL. Add in all the decisions they'll get, and the race for 2nd is on.

It's just like being in the SPL really :lol:

Yep. We'll be a distant 2nd at best this season.

Jambo 4 Ever

Yep. We'll be a distant 2nd at best this season.

What's with all the negativity?

Archived