Zaliukas signing for (the) Rangers

tartofmidlothian

The folk giving him abuse are probably the same bellends who abused Hamill last season and menstruated when Hamill retorted in the League Cup semi.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly won't be showing any Huns players respect when they come calling. Won't boo ex Jambos but will be holding my nose.

tartofmidlothian

Zal GTF. Remember he's a great defender, but at his worst a pretty shit defender.

And McCoist is, in my opinion, a stinking manager.

Ritchie never even started !

Sorry if I've Miss read a post

HHGH

Zaliukas hasn't started yet either...

I meant on quality of player.

Zal will be a good signing for them once he gets match fit. Will always be remembered as a legend for leading us out on that great day in May.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hearts fans want to get a grip. He plays for the Huns, the past doesn't matter. Booooooooooooooo

Hearts fans want to get a grip. He plays for the Huns, the past doesn't matter. Booooooooooooooo

Nah, let's cheer him on and give his confidence a boost

I don't boo former players. But hey, I'm not a child at a pantomime.

Instead I make weird bird-man noises and flap my arms.

Did you have the same disdain for Paul Hartley when he played for Celtic?

rossthejambo

No idea what he said but saw his interview on SSN when out for a drink, heart breaking to see him in that strip :sob:

No idea what has been said on this thread, but as far as Zal goes gutted he is signing fir them but what a fu***** legend, just been watching you tube shit of him crying with the scottish cup in his paws. don't care where he goes he knows the Hearts are awesome, and he will never forget it.

love zal, hate him playing for them.

oh well move on

Paulie Walnut

4k a week basic and 100% increase if promoted.

No brainer really.

No idea what has been said on this thread, but as far as Zal goes gutted he is signing fir them but what a fu***** legend, just been watching you tube shit of him crying with the scottish cup in his paws. don't care where he goes he knows the Hearts are awesome, and he will never forget it.

love zal, hate him playing for them.

oh well move on

Crocodile tears.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Crocodile tears.

Obvious Rubbish Troll is Obvious Rubbish

kingantti1874

The captain shelled out lots of his own money and contributed significantly towards our fundraising efforts, he deserves our respect.

girvanjambo

Always disappointed when any Hearts or ex-Hearts player signs for Govan Thistle or Septic, same goes for Zal.

colinmaroon

I don't boo former players. But hey, I'm not a child at a pantomime.

Instead I make weird bird-man noises and flap my arms.

Change you "name" to "Pecker"!!!

The captain shelled out lots of his own money and contributed significantly towards our fundraising efforts, he deserves our respect.

A lot in our terms - not quite such a high ratio compared with a salary of ?10k a week.

Also didn't see him for dust once we went into admin even though he was still officially our captain

BRAVEHEART1874

Levein must think he is chit or he would have chose us over sevco being the legend he is ;)

frank skinner

:cornette:

The man puts up his own cup winning shirt for auction, then proceeds to outbid everyone to get it back.

Folk talk about another cup winning captain being a Hearts legend, when he contributed **** all to help us.

This place astounds me sometimes.

Tommy Wiseau

The man puts up his own cup winning shirt for auction, then proceeds to outbid everyone to get it back.

Folk talk about another cup winning captain being a Hearts legend, when he contributed **** all to help us.

This place astounds me sometimes.

But it was only a percentage of his weekly wage he bid on that shirt. :sob:

And he only waived his bonus payments and late wage payments without a word of complaint. And only captained the club to its greatest ever triumph, crying as he went to lift the trophy. And only held the team together when they weren't getting paid, personally mediating between players and club management. Why should we have respect for that guy?

It really is ****ing disgusting.

What do you think is going to happen to him? He'll get no derogatory songs sung about him. Maybe a wee bit abuse if he brings down our players. I reckon Marius knows the score when it comes to who is more important, the Hearts team now or Marius.

No idea what he said but saw his interview on SSN when out for a drink, heart breaking to see him in that strip :sob:

The interviewer asked him if it was his ideal scenario if rangers and hearts go up and hibs stay down, zal replied with a rie smile "of course"

Bridge of Djoum

:mmtaxi:

The interviewer asked him if it was his ideal scenario if rangers and hearts go up and hibs stay down, zal replied with a rie smile "of course"

Not a PHM then. A PHM would want the hibs relegated.

hmfc_liam06

Anyone see his comments in the Record today?

Along the lines of it'll be an interesting league with Hearts being there then goes into say Hibs won't matter and that Falkirk and QoS will prove a difficult challenge he :lol:

But it was only a percentage of his weekly wage he bid on that shirt. :sob:

And he only waived his bonus payments and late wage payments without a word of complaint. And only captained the club to its greatest ever triumph, crying as he went to lift the trophy. And only held the team together when they weren't getting paid, personally mediating between players and club management. Why should we have respect for that guy?

It really is ****ing disgusting.

Exactly.

FFS , he was our cup winning captain in the greatest game in our history.

He still has a living to make in what for most is a very short career.

I'd bet you won't see him kissing the jersey or disrespecting Hearts when he plays against us.

He will no doubt be back at Tynecastle one day, if only to make the half time draw.

It would be preferable if we as Hearts fans were able to leave him with nothing but glorious memories of his time here.

Tommy Wiseau

Exactly.

FFS , he was our cup winning captain in the greatest game in our history.

He still has a living to make in what for most is a very short career.

I'd bet you won't see him kissing the jersey or disrespecting Hearts when he plays against us.

He will no doubt be back at Tynecastle one day, if only to make the half time draw.

It would be preferable if we as Hearts fans were able to leave him with nothing but glorious memories of his time here.

Correct. Some of these cretins are so wrapped up in their Hertz tribalism that they can't even accept a former player is even talented. Just look at the abuse Jamie MacDonald was getting when there was a RUMOUR he was signing for Hibs. These are supposed to be grown adults.

Chad Sexington

Correct. Some of these cretins are so wrapped up in their Hertz tribalism that they can't even accept a former player is even talented. Just look at the abuse Jamie MacDonald was getting when there was a RUMOUR he was signing for Hibs. These are supposed to be grown adults.

I canny be ersed with a large proportion of posters on here at the minute.

It's painful stuff. :(

Me too mate ??

I personally think Zal came good in the end and showed he can be a decent defender. I don't think he is brilliant - his failure at Leeds proving this - and I dont think him signing for rangers will win them the league.

But he isn't any kind of hero because he chucked a fraction of his weekly wage to buy his top back. Comparatively that was nothing compared with the real financial sacrifices many hundreds of fans made.

I'd also say our cup final win in 98 was by far a bigger achievement than the Hibs final, but I understand how more narrow minded fans see thumping Hibs as the be all and end all.

I personally think Zal came good in the end and showed he can be a decent defender. I don't think he is brilliant - his failure at Leeds proving this - and I dont think him signing for rangers will win them the league.

But he isn't any kid of hero because he chucked a fraction of his weekly wage to buy his top back.

Comparatively that was nothing compared with the real financial sacrifices many hundreds of fans made.

I'd also say our cup final win in 98 was by far a bigger achievement than the Hibs final, but I understand how more narrow minded fans see thumping Hibs as the be all and end all.

Yep, agree with some of this, but labelling every Hearts fan as narrow minded who regards the 2012 cup win as better than the 1998 cup win isn't particularly clever. I suspect that you knew this when you posted it though.

scott_jambo

But he isn't any kind of hero because he chucked a fraction of his weekly wage to buy his top back. Comparatively that was nothing compared with the real financial sacrifices many hundreds of fans made.

So close to a good post until the dig at other fans.

Yep, agree with some of this, but labelling every Hearts fan as narrow minded who regards the 2012 cup win as better than the 1998 cup win isn't particularly clever. I suspect that you knew this when you posted it though.

It is very clear that our 98 cup win was the most significant victory in our modern history, so unless any fan who thinks the Hibs win is our greatest is under 30 than I'd stand by that comment.

Over a decade before 98 of getting close year on year but nothing and the quality of the rangers team at that time...

Billy Brown, for example, has given more to Hearts than Zaliukas yet he is vilified.

All I mean is people lose perspective with Zaliukas. Maybe it's trolling who knows.

So close to a good post until the dig at other fans.

Narrow minded or under 30s I'd say.

No fan can have lived through the late 80s and 90s and think the Hibs final was greater or more important than the Rangers one.

For the club as a football club, '98 was the bigger achievement, but for the fans (most of them) '12 is more important.

scott_jambo

Narrow minded or under 30s I'd say.

No fan can have lived through the late 80s and 90s and think the Hibs final was greater or more important than the Rangers one.

I agree with you in general, but the consequences of losing the Rangers game compared to the Hibs game just doesn't compare so I have to say while 98 was greater, '12 was more important.

Losing '12 final was NOT an option.

For the club as a football club, '98 was the bigger achievement, but for the fans (most of them) '12 is more important.

It's a tough one as 32 years without a trophy makes it extremely important. We should just be privalidged to have lived through both and Gretna in between. Other supporters very rarely get any chance.

Yep, understand the distinction.

It was a much easier game to win. So in the context of football achievements it wasn't a greater victory.

It is very clear that our 98 cup win was the most significant victory in our modern history, so unless any fan who thinks the Hibs win is our greatest is under 30 than I'd stand by that comment.

Over a decade before 98 of getting close year on year but nothing and the quality of the rangers team at that time...

Billy Brown, for example, has given more to Hearts than Zaliukas yet he is vilified.

All I mean is people lose perspective with Zaliukas. Maybe it's trolling who knows.

Absolutely no doubt at all that the 98 Cup was harder to win, especially under the circumstances of playing against a vastly superior opponent to Hibs, and having no silverware at Tynecastle for 36 years. I fully appreciate why some would feel this was our most significant piece if silverware in recent times without the compulsion to voice my derision on those who thought otherwise.

However for me, and many other Hearts fans, 2012 was one of those days you only ever dream about. We will win other trophies, no doubt about that, but it really do not think there will ever be an Edinburgh deby cup final like 2012 again.

It really defined my being as a Hearts fan of over 50 years and put to bed January 1973 and May 1986 in a way that no other victory ever could.

But , hey, that's just my narrow minded opinion.

Those who see 2012 as the pinnacle which cannot be bettered, I salute your ambition and courage. Just what we need moving forward.

:angry:

Those who see 2012 as the pinnacle which cannot be bettered, I salute your ambition and courage. Just what we need moving forward.

Winning the league this season would better it.

Winning the league this season would better it.

Now steady on. I wouldn't go that far. I was thinking more a top league title.

Absolutely no doubt at all that the 98 Cup was harder to win, especially under the circumstances of playing against a vastly superior opponent to Hibs, and having no silverware at Tynecastle for 36 years. I fully appreciate why some would feel this was our most significant piece if silverware in recent times without the compulsion to voice my derision on those who thought otherwise.

However for me, and many other Hearts fans, 2012 was one of those days you only ever dream about. We will win other trophies, no doubt about that, but it really do not think there will ever be an Edinburgh deby cup final like 2012 again.

It really defined my being as a Hearts fan of over 50 years and put to bed January 1973 and May 1986 in a way that no other victory ever could.

But , hey, that's just my narrow minded opinion.

Ok fair dues. I take back what i said. Apologies.

Maybe this comes down to why people go OTT with Zaliukas.

He was captain when we hammered a very poor Hibs team, so therefore he has a higher status than his ability maybe deserves.

Tommy Wiseau

You really can't help yourself, can you?

I really don't like all the "Kickback has gone to the dogs" patter and have slaughtered people for coming out with it in the past, but Jesus Christ. Horrific.

Either you are talking about people who haven't posted on this thread, or you equate people saying that the derby final was our greatest victory in club history as saying that it could never be bettered. Either way, nonsense.

Now steady on. I wouldn't go that far. I was thinking more a top league title.

Winning this League considering where we have come from over the past year, with Rangers vastly outspending us and with Hibs (they might be shite but still our biggest rivals) in the division if we won it then it would be our greatest modern day achievement imo.

Archived