• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total bombscare anyway

He's dead to me

He's shit

Only joking Zal

:sob:

Happy for him to be back in the game. Hope he does an awful job whilst collecting his wage.

Hearts legend who loves the Jambos.

Is all about the money. I'd be surprised of Zal was offered better money from other "interested" clubs if there was any. He's quite right to go there as a playing career in football is short and it could end suddenly through injury. Grab the money and run!

mahgrassyshoes

Double dunter of disappointment because:

1. I love Zal

2. Moshni won't get his game... And he is a real bombscare.

So where does this leave Elbows playing as he is undroppable,centre mid so him and Black can just kick **** out of everybody and get away with it ?

frank skinner

Is this the same player who was found out after 4 games in England ? I wish we still had Kevin Kyle playing.He would smash him.

Good player but only with the right man next to him (Webster)

He could easily flop big style if he is next to Moshni or McCulloch.

Tommy Wiseau

He could easily flop big style if he is next to Moshni or McCulloch.

Would people please stop trotting out this utter ****ing myth. He was outstanding in the 2010-11 season next to Ismael Bouzid, FFS.

Toxteth O'Grady

How often will commentators mention him holding and wrestling players when defending at corners now?

Would people please stop trotting out this utter ****ing myth. He was outstanding in the 2010-11 season next to Ismael Bouzid, FFS.

Actually I agree with that as well because I think Bouzid on his day was also an outstanding defender who played and read the game very well much like Webster.

I watched him at Leeds though and everytime he took the ball forward from the back his defensive partner also moved up the pitch so when the ball was lost he was left with no cover and it made him look a real dick at times, He was also done for pace many times and had nobody round him to provide cover again.

rossthejambo

Actually I agree with that as well because I think Bouzid on his day was also an outstanding defender who played and read the game very well much like Webster.

I watched him at Leeds though and everytime he took the ball forward from the back his defensive partner also moved up the pitch so when the ball was lost he was left with no cover and it made him look a real dick at times, He was also done for pace many times and had nobody round him to provide cover again.

:lol: That's absolutely insane to even suggest that Bouzid was an outstanding defender or read the game well.

Jambo 4 Ever

Can we come up with an ex hearts old firm team? Using players who played for us 1st

Il start with GK - Craig Gordon

tbf he's hardly played in the last 18 months. Who knows what level he's at now.

Schoolboy just like his mentality.

heartsfc_fan

Can we come up with an ex hearts old firm team? Using players who played for us 1st

Il start with GK - Craig Gordon

Wallace

Zaliukas

Black

Templeton

Hartley

Neil McCann

Velicka

Far too handsome for that jersey :sob:

I heard we upped the handsome level of our jersey by a whole 43% - that's a 94 on the Gosling Scale of Handsome for those of you who need a point of reference - in an effort to induce Capt. Zal to resign. Not even that was enough. Face it, Tommy, he went for the money.

Tommy Wiseau

I heard we upped the handsome level of our jersey by a whole 43% - that's a 94 on the Gosling Scale of Handsome for those of you who need a point of reference - in an effort to induce Capt. Zal to resign. Not even that was enough. Face it, Tommy, he went for the money.

Wrong way round. We had to make our jersey that bloody glorious to compensate for his absence.

With him, McGowan and Jonsson gone, there is no one really left for me to swoon over :sob:

Gigolo-Aunt

A fantastic signing for Rangers.

Like Tommy says, have no doubt he will show the club respect when he plays us. Respect is a two way street though - just hope everyone remembers that.

That's not to say I'm not gutted

Like Tommy says, have no doubt he will show the club respect when he plays us. Respect is a two way street though - just hope everyone remembers that.

This.

Wrong way round. We had to make our jersey that bloody glorious to compensate for his absence.

With him, McGowan and Jonsson gone, there is no one really left for me to swoon over :sob:

Youre right ofcourse Tommy. I'm just delirious with grief.

Don't be too downbeat though, there's still a chance we'll sign someone with really great hair.

Youre right ofcourse Tommy. I'm just delirious with grief.

Don't be too downbeat though, there's still a chance we'll sign someone with really great hair.

Whole team of players who played for Hearts and subsequently for the OF:

Gordon

McKinlay - Weir - Zaliukas - McLaren

Galloway - Hartley - Black - McCann

Templeton

Velicka

Subs : Wallace, Kyle, Johnston, Ritchie (never played), Webster (played once), Pressley (played for Rangers first but went on to Celtic).

There you go. Just needs a reserve goalie.

Seymour M Hersh

Hope he's absolutely rank rotten for that verminous club.

Thanks for the cup final Zal. But that's it we're over.

Wallace

Zaliukas

Black

Templeton

Hartley

Neil McCann

Velicka

Preslley

McKinley

Mclaren,

Well said.

heartsfc_fan

Preslley

McKinley

Mclaren,

Pressley started off at Rangers. McKinley Celtic.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

It was always the other way round. Webster only played well when he was next to Pressley & then Zal.

Sad to see another 5-1 legend sign for that hideous mob. I hope he's still given a great reception by our fans though. He may be getting a wage at Rangers but he'll never be loved the way he was at Hearts.

Got to say, in all honesty, it has little meaning to me. If a player of the potential of McGhee or Nicholson was heading there on the cheap it would hurt. That might happen in the future but those are the players I want to see at Hearts.

To put it another way, I'd be underwhelmed if he came back to Hearts.

What is the reaction from Rangers fans? Probably fairly subdued.

Captain Canada

Got nothing against him but now he's a Ranger I hope he has a poor season.

He definitely has weaknesses we can exploit.

Sad to see him go there but he will remain a Hearts legend unless he disgraces himself when we face him.

Fortunately Zal has far too much class for that.

Jambo 4 Ever

Whole team of players who played for Hearts and subsequently for the OF:

Gordon

McKinlay - Weir - Zaliukas - McLaren

Galloway - Hartley - Black - McCann

Templeton

Velicka

Subs : Wallace, Kyle, Johnston, Ritchie (never played), Webster (played once), Pressley (played for Rangers first but went on to Celtic).

There you go. Just needs a reserve goalie.

Good job

I'm struggling to think of a sub gk too

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sevco, Hearts rejects, for those who think Rudi is past it, check oot Zal

Will the Daily fool start loving the Liff ?

Der Hun will until the blunders start

Can be comedy gold

Miko - Sally is calling you

As an aside Zaliukas wouldn't start ahead of Webster, Pressley or Ritchie in that team....

Anyway we'll still hump them first game at Ibrox

Prob will turn out too be the biggest signing of the season ! The big man is a gentleman on and off the park !

HHGH

As an aside Zaliukas wouldn't start ahead of Webster, Pressley or Ritchie in that team....

Anyway we'll still hump them first game at Ibrox

Ritchie never even started !

Sorry if I've Miss read a post

HHGH

Seen some very disappointing things said about our cup winning captain on Twitter this evening.

He's a Hearts legend.

rossthejambo

It was always the other way round. Webster only played well when he was next to Pressley & then Zal.

Sad to see another 5-1 legend sign for that hideous mob. I hope he's still given a great reception by our fans though. He may be getting a wage at Rangers but he'll never be loved the way he was at Hearts.

Spot on, whenever Webster and Berra played together Berra always looked the more experienced player.

You only need to see the difference between the Zal and Wilson partnership and the Webster and Wilson partnership to prove that point.

colinmaroon

Calling agent Marius!

Calling agent Marius!

"The blue martins are flying over the white cliffs of Dover!"

Seen some very disappointing things said about our cup winning captain on Twitter this evening.

He's a Hearts legend.

Astonishing tbh ! Zal will be welcomed back anytime! IMO

HHGH

He's a good player when he wants to be but he could just as easily be a disruptive influence in a dressing room chock full of hasbeen and never was ringpieces. Hopefully.

Archived