Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Craig Herbertson

Wow, real lump in the throat stuff!

Brought it home.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meantime watch the video and pledge if you haven't.

First class tears in my eyes, never felt so proud to be a Jambo

At timed I think I have a heart of stone compared to most of you.

Not a real fan.

Jambof3tornado

Watching that makes me wonder why anyone would choose to support the wee team over Hearts?

They are nothing.

Maroon is everything.

1874robbo

Excellent video.

What is the music called? Is it the music from da Vinci code or I also remember something similar for the Tour de France programme one year.

Could be the same piece of music.

Heard tonight that Friday could be the day for the signatures. I hope it's on the money would make Saturday a belter of a day.

Bugsy Siegel

Heard tonight that Friday could be the day for the signatures. I hope it's on the money would make Saturday a belter of a day.

Also heard similar.

Money is in the bank and goes through tomorrow is what I heard.

Fxxx the SPFL

some documents alledgedly signed yesterday according to my source whose better half works at BDO offices in Haymarket.

Jambof3tornado

Just noticed another pledge DD has left my account.

very pwoud as fergie would say!!!

Dr. Bapswent

Watching that makes me wonder why anyone would choose to support the wee team over Hearts?

They are nothing.

Maroon is everything.

Because real fans don't pick a team.

That hash tag at the end confirms that tomorrow will be fairly significant.

Is it supposed to be cryptic Hughsie?

We have been hearing Friday would be significant.

Clark Griswold

Evening news tweeting that some big news coming today, wonder if this is it:

Good morning Edinburgh! Big news coming your way soon.

In the meantime, let's get cracking with Thursday. What's going on in your world?

Edit: doesn't say today, apologies

hughesie27

Is it supposed to be cryptic Hughsie?

We have been hearing Friday would be significant.

I think the fact it says that the tweet is a teaser tells us that they know something we don't. Being on the verge of one of our greatest days suggests that it will be announced in the next 24 hours.

Geoff Kilpatrick

An SPA will mean Ann Budge can take up office and things can start to happen.

Ok, nearly 7 hours since you posted and no-one has asked what's coming, no requests for PMs , must all be trying to get onto wee team.net. Can you divulge what you have heard?

Majority signed over by Friday?

Which in turn could potentially lead to more good news.

Evening news tweeting that some big news coming today, wonder if this is it:

Good morning Edinburgh! Big news coming your way soon.

In the meantime, let's get cracking with Thursday. What's going on in your world?

Edit: doesn't say today, apologies

Knowing the EEN, it'll be a broken down tram or somesuch trivia.

I said earlier that Saturday is going to be some day if what I heard last night comes to fruition. It's a pity the last game of the season was not at Tyncecasle. Paisley will be rocking but the scenes at Tyncecasle could have been atomic.

Fxxx the SPFL

Knowing the EEN, it'll be a broken down tram or somesuch trivia.

Irvine Welsh predict the 'hobbits will beat Killie' or 'Kris Boyd injured but they will still get pumped'

Feeling a bit down after last nights game (dont give a toss about the tramps situation) so this could be perfect timing before Saturday's trip to Paisley

hughesie27

There is no chance that we could actually come out of admin tomorrow eh?

Not officially, no. BIDCO can take over the running of the club but BDO won't step aside until they have overseen that everything is being handled correctly by BIDCO. I think Mr Jackson stated mid June at the earliest for officially coming out of admin.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No

kingantti1874

No, but as I understand it once the S&P complete ann will move in and we can start to take the club forward, sell season tickets etc we will also effectively be able to sign players although we will not be able to register them until formal out of admin.

Hagar the Horrible

I know there is all the legalities to conclude but at which point will the league recognise we are out of admin and all restrictions lifted, could it be once Ann has been handed over the keys. I know BDO will assist for a bit yet, to ensure all the T's and I's have been crossed and dotted.

No, but as I understand it once the S&P complete ann will move in and we can start to take the club forward, sell season tickets etc we will also effectively be able to sign players although we will not be able to register them until formal out of admin.

Is it not the case that we'e always been allowed to sign players but not register them?

Sorry if that's not the case.

I know there is all the legalities to conclude but at which point will the league recognise we are out of admin and all restrictions lifted, could it be once Ann has been handed over the keys. I know BDO will assist for a bit yet, to ensure all the T's and I's have been crossed and dotted.

Once the Scottish legal system says so.

Could read the last few posts above yours.

BlackhallJambo

Once the Sale and Purchase agreement is signed this will allow Ann Budge to take over immediately from BDO but I guess on a phased basis.

If we cannot come out of admin until the legal niceties have been signed off, presumably the earliest we can sign players will be June/July?

Though I guess we can start talking to potential signing targets and their agents now, if not before now.

Is that right?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Once the Sale and Purchase agreement is signed this will allow Ann Budge to take over immediately from BDO but I guess on a phased basis.

If we cannot come out of admin until the legal niceties have been signed off, presumably the earliest we can sign players will be June/July?

Though I guess we can start talking to potential signing targets and their agents now, if not before now.

Is that right?

Yes, we can agree deals for players but we cannot register them until Lord X rubberstamps the end of the process.

Is that right?

I think we can get players contracted but we can't register until the Scottish legal system ratifies that we are out of admin.

Cut The Crap

Our targets will all be focused on their World Cup campaigns anyway.

No big hurry.

::troll:::'>

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think we can get players contracted but we can't register until the Scottish legal system ratifies that we are out of admin.

Indeed. The other catch is agreement on the repayment of football debts with the football creditors.

Is that right?

We can sign players when we want, and could have done at any point this season (there would have been no point, though). It is the registration of those players we need to wait on.

Our targets will all be focused on their World Cup campaigns anyway.

No big hurry.

::troll:::'>

Another 2 World Cup stars? Getting ready for our Champions League assault.

Ps. This chat makes me miss Sir Romanov :sob:

Hagar the Horrible

Could read the last few posts above yours.

All speculation, I was asking at what point will the LEAGUE actually recognise we are out, these is various phases in the legal process, which one does the league rather than the courts recognise?

Another 2 World Cup stars? Getting ready for our Champions League assault.

Ps. This chat makes me miss Sir Romanov :sob:

Dont worry... heard a rumor the big news is that Vlad is coming back and going to pay off all the debts by selling his bus company for ?30 million.

Joke of course..... would believe anything along those lines!

BlackhallJambo

We can sign players when we want, and could have done at any point this season (there would have been no point, though). It is the registration of those players we need to wait on.

I think most would recognise that signing players would include registration as part of the process. Can't imagine there are too many examples of clubs signing players, paying them a wage and not bothering to register them

All speculation, I was asking at what point will the LEAGUE actually recognise we are out, these is various phases in the legal process, which one does the league rather than the courts recognise?

I think the league recognises only when we are actually out of admin, which will not be until the courts ratify it.

:what:

The league will see us as 'out of admin' once the courts do.

Am I missing something here?

Dont worry... heard a rumor the big news is that Vlad is coming back and going to pay off all the debts by selling his bus company for ?30 million.

Joke of course..... would believe anything along those lines!

If only.

_56431837_1200223.jpg

Tasavallan

I think the league recognises only when we are actually out of admin, which will not be until the courts ratify it.

And it is officially announce by BDO.

Archived