Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Hagar the Horrible

:what:

The league will see us as 'out of admin' once the courts do.

Am I missing something here?

That part I would expect to be a given! But there might be a point the league could consider earlier, such as share transfer, Ann getting her name on the deeds, or the bank account being put into Bidco, I don't know????? I bet the league does not know?????

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington

At timed I think I have a heart of stone compared to most of you.

I wonder if folk actually do sit greeting like weirdos at their work.

:cornette:

Hagar the Horrible

I wonder if folk actually do sit greeting like weirdos at their work.

:cornette:

Only the single vegetarian cat owners.......just for the sake of grammar...its the person that's single and vegetarian not the cat

That part I would expect to be a given! But there might be a point the league could consider earlier, such as share transfer, Ann getting her name on the deeds, or the bank account being put into Bidco, I don't know????? I bet the league does not know?????

Can't see why they would do that, what happens if it falls through and we've registered multiple new players who are now out of a job.

We can register players at the leagues discretion whilst still in administration I thought?

Their discretion may be a little wider when they see the change of ownership and the administration process near complete.

Yeah I know I know - flying pigs and all that - but in theory, no?

We can register players at the leagues discretion whilst still in administration I thought?

Their discretion may be a little wider when they see the change of ownership and the administration process near complete.

sure the pars were allowed to before the courts rubber stamped their exit from admin.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

Given that the league doesn't start till August it's a bit of a moot point.

Unless we ask to play Skacel in Paisley

jambo1980

Right now, I think the most important thing would be that we could start offering contracts to our existing players and, perhaps, staff, whose deals are ending. Once we know who is staying and who will be in charge of the team, we can then start looking at new signings.

Fxxx the SPFL

Right now, I think the most important thing would be that we could start offering contracts to our existing players and, perhaps, staff, whose deals are ending. Once we know who is staying and who will be in charge of the team, we can then start looking at new signings.

totally agree we don't to lose any of the young lads who may have already been looking around to see what options were available to them.

Spitonastranger

Only the single vegetarian cat owners.......just for the sake of grammar...its the person that's single and vegetarian not the cat

Why vegetarians, probably fitter and more centred than most :hippy:

I know that was probably a tongue in cheek comment but SPFL rules mean that anyone signed after 1st April cannot play till the following season.

Surprised no one has mentioned the Tweet they have made saying on verge of one of club's greatest days!

Surprised no one has mentioned the Tweet they have made saying on verge of one of club's greatest days!

Someone has.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown user

oh really??

Walter Bishop

Heard some interesting info today, true or not true im not 100% but it appears our new owner has gone the extra mile for the future of HMFC!! get her on the big flag..........

hughesie27

Heard some interesting info today, true or not true im not 100% but it appears our new owner has gone the extra mile for the future of HMFC!! get her on the big flag..........

By doing what?

Gregorski

By doing what?

She has bought Kaunas so they can be our feeder club again.

Big ups to the faceless cast of thousands!

:yas:

The Gasman

:yas:

:D

Clerry Jambo

Really hope it's the same what I've heard Walter we shall see

Koolkeith

Maybe she's decided to just give us the money, rather than a loan. That would be a great gesture. If only!

Mr Sifter

Cocktease

Mr Sifter

Really hope it's the same what I've heard Walter we shall see

Cocktease

scottish_chicP

I don't think today will be the greatest day......tomorrow will though ;)

Looks like more F5 bashing today

I wish I was off tomorrow, rather than today.

We will soon know when one of the Admins comes on and gives a heads up that the site might be slow or even revert to members only. Not to be confused with a relegationzone.net lock down.

If it's what I was told this morning then yes apparently it is true.

If it's what I was told this morning then yes apparently it is true.

C'mon Jayjay. Spill. Please.

Mr Sifter

No disrespect lads but that's three of you now suggestin you've heard some good news. What's stopping you posting it? Would any potential 'leaking' of this good news perhaps scupper it?

I understand totally if you guys think that it would do more harm than good to post it on the main forum, but if that's the case can one of you at least say that!

....and suffice to say, a pm would be very very very grateful ;-)

Hannibal Lecter

I wish I was off tomorrow, rather than today.

That makes two of us now :lol:

Jimmy McNulty

Christ, no this again. People cockteasing all day long.

Us plebs sitting and waiting for scraps of news from those ITK.

stuart500

Could we maybe make guesses and someone just needs to say no?

We are getting a Romanov statue?

JAMMY1980

No,a statue of Mrs Budge the "Queen of Hearts"is to be situated outside the ground.

Skivingatwork

No, Messi is desperately unhappy at Barca and the famous is the only team he's ever wanted to play for? (Which he'll do for free because he's loaded and is great friends with Ann)

The Merse

yas!.gif

That made me chuckle.

Just need MTZ Ripo to complete the pyramid of pish.

:rofl:

sure the pars were allowed to before the courts rubber stamped their exit from admin.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Mini using Tapatalk

Dunfermline didn't come out of administration until December but still signed players.

That said, they had a slightly different embargo to us and were only allowed to sign players under 21. And I don't think they had the one in one out criteria. But I could be wrong on that one.

If it's what I was told this morning then apparently it is true. It came from someone who has never told me any info before though so I'm not gonna put my house on it.

loveofthegame

No need for PM nonsense. IF there is good/great news coming tomorrow, I'm happy for the excited wait.

Will add to the glorious Friday feeling and get me even more excited for Paisley on Saturday.

Archived