Rangers fans rioting in Manchester ( merged )

vegas-voss

heartgarfunkel

That Tory deputy minister Rangers supporter should be sacked for his comments criticising the police. Appalling that Manchester had to release that footage due to the blame-shifting machine that automatically kicked in, starting with the Scottish media. For politicians to then jump on the bandwagon is unforgivable. Go you fandango, resign.

Surely, Rangers are now totally in the poo-poo.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit
Spoke to my bro in manchester again; the scenes unfolding on cctv are horrible viewing.

But apparently there were no police in sight, virtually all day. So by the time the screen broke (and there are rumours that it was switched off, as there were too many people in the square - again as a result of a lack of policing) there was nobody to bring any order to the crowd. The crowd then spiralled out of control and you end up with the entirely predictable riots. Of course the huns are at fault. But the police have to shoulder a fair bit of the blame as well, for terrible organisation and from shirking responsibilities. Sending 20 police to try and control hundreds or even thoussands of drunk and angry football fans is only asking for trouble.

Yeah lets blame everyone else but the guilty.

Drew Busby !
At least in the evening news tonight you see a picture of a Police dog,German Shepherd biting a Gers fans leg. Hope he needed to go to hospital. Skin graff would be my preference, not just stitches.

Make the W****r pay for it privately.

Do not worry about the Gers fan who got punched by a fellow Ger footage via You tube.

A Gers fan cannot get brain damage, already got it!!!!

He wont do that again, the guy that punched him taught him a lesson.

So glad they got beat last night, they now know what heartache is. WE ALL DO.

They are now saying that the Rangers fans that caused the riots do not normally follow Rangers or associate with Rangers. How can Rangers chairman make that statement. They know nothing yet of names etc.

Oh i seem to remember that 99% of them had Rangers tops on but obviously it was not their fans??. Makes no difference to me or the public.

Blaming Manchester council is another excuse.

I wonder how many of the w*****s will get banning orders or jail.

They must be able to get loads of them from tv, cctv etc etc.

Will uefa do anything, aye right, hee haw will happen.

If i had been one of the drivers of the cars that got attacked there would be no stopping, just drive the W*****s over.

Police now have a description of an individual they want to interview from the street riot:

Male, aged 18-45, height 5ft,8ins, weight around 240 lbs wearing a Rangers top with a UJ draped around his shoulders. Bleached blond-hair, bad complexion and with a heavy gold chain around his neck. Distinguishing features are a "red-hand" tatoo on the left arm and "a man on a horse" with the number "1690" on the other.

Police would like anyone who knows this man to please come forward.

alwaysthereinspirit
At least in the evening news tonight you see a picture of a Police dog,German Shepherd biting a Gers fans leg. Hope he needed to go to hospital. Skin graff would be my preference, not just stitches.

Make the W****r pay for it privately.

Do not worry about the Gers fan who got punched by a fellow Ger footage via You tube.

A Gers fan cannot get brain damage, already got it!!!!

He wont do that again, the guy that punched him taught him a lesson.

So glad they got beat last night, they now know what heartache is. WE ALL DO.

They are now saying that the Rangers fans that caused the riots do not normally follow Rangers or associate with Rangers. How can Rangers chairman make that statement. They know nothing yet of names etc.

Oh i seem to remember that 99% of them had Rangers tops on but obviously it was not their fans??. Makes no difference to me or the public.

Blaming Manchester council is another excuse.

I wonder how many of the w*****s will get banning orders or jail.

They must be able to get loads of them from tv, cctv etc etc.

Will uefa do anything, aye right, hee haw will happen.

If i had been one of the drivers of the cars that got attacked there would be no stopping, just drive the W*****s over.

That poor dog will need a tetnus shot.

****ing disgraceful

One thing I never noticed in that video when I first saw it on the BBC website...

The last couple of seconds, you see 2 guys running away to the corner of the street, then when the poor copper finally gets free of the larger mob, they go straight after him again.

Animals...

Seymour M Hersh
That poor dog will need a tetnus shot.

At the very least. I hope it's okay.

That Tory deputy minister Rangers supporter should be sacked for his comments criticising the police. Appalling that Manchester had to release that footage due to the blame-shifting machine that automatically kicked in, starting with the Scottish media. For politicians to then jump on the bandwagon is unforgivable. Go you fandango, resign.

That must be the first time in history there has been public disorder on such a scale in the UK and a **cking Tory jumps on his Rangers bandwagon and has the cajones to blame the police.

Not that i liked anything about her , but if Maggie were in power today he wouldn't dare make such a statement. How sycophantic can you get.

What about Salmond as well - hasn't got the hee-haws to come out and just condemn it for what it was cause he's frightened of losing votes presumably. So it's small minority this, widen the inquiry that, blah blah blah....

Police now have a description of an individual they want to interview from the street riot:

Male, aged 18-45, height 5ft,8ins, weight around 240 lbs wearing a Rangers top with a UJ draped around his shoulders. Bleached blond-hair, bad complexion and with a heavy gold chain around his neck. Distinguishing features are a "red-hand" tatoo on the left arm and "a man on a horse" with the number "1690" on the other.

Apparently they've rounded up some suspects that fit the description.

200, 000 of them.

colinmaroon

I've just seen 5,000 of him!!!

Ewhun Cameron has just been talking to Gordhun Smith on unreal radio. Only discussed Tommy Burns' passing. No questions re Manchester. Someone said his death has come at an opportune time for the hun. No kidding.

Have they mentioned anything about last night at all? I tuned in for the first 10 minutes to see if they'd be talking about it... but it seems to be a Tommy Burns tribute show...

Yourself, GMAN and Eldar have it spot on.

Rangers have hatred at their very roots, and the fans love this 'No one likes us we dont care' thing they have going on.

It was obvious to anyone who knows what the huns are like that violence was going to be inevitable - win, lose or draw.

That Times article is interesting too - here is a venomous, poisoned football club which should know it needs to change - yet is doing it's level best to create a smokescreen.

After last night, I think the secret is out, Sir David.

The Scottish media and the SFA should, in a sane world, be utterly condemning this horrific football club - and if Rangers really, really want to change (which I actually have my doubts they do) then instead of papering over this, they should start listening.

Rangers should be banned from Europe for five years. They should accept that ban gracefully, and in doing so acknowledge that they are an institution with serious, serious problems.

Ibrox should be closed-door matches for a season, and when it reopens all the insiduous ****e that Murray puts on (the UJ card displays, flute band music at half time etc etc) should be no more.

If Murray really wants to make his club one that decent people might start to have any respect for, he should get the media together and tell them to give his club's supporters all the stick they deserve - the situation as it is is nonsensical - it's simple propaganda, and it's created a sense that carnage like last night is OK because someone else is to blame.

Has Gordhun Smith said anything yet? He fecking should do - outright condemnation would be a start.

If any good can come out of last night it is that finally the rest of Europe knows exactly what Rangers and their fans are all about - the SFA and the Scottish Media cannot gloss over this.

The job of the SFA should be to ensure that everyone on the continent knows that this is not a 'Scottish' problem, it's not even an 'OF' problem. It's a Rangers problem.

Superb post.

Love the last sentence.

Ray Winstone

Doesnt that guy post on here?

One thing I never noticed in that video when I first saw it on the BBC website...

The last couple of seconds, you see 2 guys running away to the corner of the street, then when the poor copper finally gets free of the larger mob, they go straight after him again.

Animals...

Yeh, I saw that as well. It really is disgraceful. Rangers as a football club have to held account.

Theres also a amateur footage video of Rangers fans chanting UVF, UVF, UVF! Again Rangers have to held accountable for that because they are doing nothing to stop it. Oh yes we hear all about what they are "trying" to do but its all ****e. Rangers football club attract a certain type and they reap thousans of pounds as a result. They are to blame, of that there is no doubt. Nasty nasty football club.

Vile doesn't come close!

Not only that

Manchester United fans will now miss out on watching a big screen in their own city as the council cracks down on these type of events.

And Gordin Brown looks set to investigate the issue of drinking alcohol in public - we can look forward to draconian new legislation.

Thanks a lot Rangers - weeearrapeepil indeed.

We have it already in Scotland : why do you think you can't get a beer in a football stadium or drink inthe street in Strathclyde ?

I just love the irony of the Manchester police taking a 'soft touch' approach - as if Strathclyde's finest would EVER do such a thing for a football match - and allow the masses to drink themselves into oblivion and turn Piccadilly into an open air toilet which even now stinks of beer & urine according to the BBC news report. I'll bet the Strathclyde polis are shaking their collective heads in total disbelief.

And just to rub salt into the wound it looks like the Rangers mob has scuppered their beloved England's plans for the 2016 world cup.

And another thing, this parade crap! It was rediculous to think Rangers would have gone ahead with the parade after losing last night. What would have had to parade about, breaking the UEFA Cup record for the lowest scoring team to make a final.

Using Tommy Burn's (RIP) passing as an excuse is just sick and sums the whole club up.

jambojim52

Following on from the lets send a congratulations rangers message from JKB. HOW about JKB send an apology to the citizens of Manchester and their police.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Watching these thugs was like a scene from Northern Ireland a few years ago. 'We are the people' aye right enough.

super_vlad

Hers is a post from 606

comment by Denis Laws Back Heel (U2103347)

posted 25 Minutes Ago

The most predictable thing about yesterday was not the result but Rangers thugs causing trouble.

Almost every football fan I spoke to from Blackburn Rovers to Man United knew trouble was a real probability and not because of poor organisation, but because Rangers were in town.

It is utterly amazing to hear the Scottish Athorities trying to defend the actions of utter neanderthals. It reminds me of the days when the English FA used to try and defend the mindless English thugs in the 80's.

As a Man City fan, I am glad to see the back of them and there over agressive nature. I must also point out that I am not having a go at Scotland or Scottish Clubs. Celtic fans were a joy when they came to play United in the Champions League in 2007. If I'm not mitsaken they famously took 80,000 to Seville without a single arrest.

It is time that UEFA set an example and ban Rangers for a few years like they did the English Clubs in the 80's. Too many incidents have happened over recent years for UEFA to ignore this sort of mindless behaviour.

The fact is that Rangers are notorious for causing trouble wherever they go and their repuatation goes before them, not only in England but across Europe.

Rangers are not just Scotlands Shame, they have become Britain's shame!

I think the guy sums it up really well !

Hers is a post from 606

comment by Denis Laws Back Heel (U2103347)

posted 25 Minutes Ago

The most predictable thing about yesterday was not the result but Rangers thugs causing trouble.

Almost every football fan I spoke to from Blackburn Rovers to Man United knew trouble was a real probability and not because of poor organisation, but because Rangers were in town.

It is utterly amazing to hear the Scottish Athorities trying to defend the actions of utter neanderthals. It reminds me of the days when the English FA used to try and defend the mindless English thugs in the 80's.

As a Man City fan, I am glad to see the back of them and there over agressive nature. I must also point out that I am not having a go at Scotland or Scottish Clubs. Celtic fans were a joy when they came to play United in the Champions League in 2007. If I'm not mitsaken they famously took 80,000 to Seville without a single arrest.

It is time that UEFA set an example and ban Rangers for a few years like they did the English Clubs in the 80's. Too many incidents have happened over recent years for UEFA to ignore this sort of mindless behaviour.

The fact is that Rangers are notorious for causing trouble wherever they go and their repuatation goes before them, not only in England but across Europe.

Rangers are not just Scotlands Shame, they have become Britain's shame!

I think the guy sums it up really well !

Got a link for the website ?

The People's Chimp
True, but you have to remember that manchester did not want them all there in the first place ! They were bullied into a corner by the ranagers boardroom and fans to accomated them all there, which led to bad planning on there behealf !

But if manchester didn't want fans there, then why volunteer to host the final. They can't have their cake and eat it.

The People's Chimp
Yeh, I saw that as well. It really is disgraceful. Rangers as a football club have to held account.

Theres also a amateur footage video of Rangers fans chanting UVF, UVF, UVF! Again Rangers have to held accountable for that because they are doing nothing to stop it. Oh yes we hear all about what they are "trying" to do but its all ****e. Rangers football club attract a certain type and they reap thousans of pounds as a result. They are to blame, of that there is no doubt. Nasty nasty football club.

Vile doesn't come close!

Don't know if anyone saw the rangers love in on reporting scotland last night? It was pretty sickening how far up rangers rectum jackie bird actually was, but what was worse was the "isn't this a jolly fun day out" reporting while they filmed the hun fans, cutting just as the fans moved onto the next verse of certain songs, or when they shot a group photo had obviously asked the guys in the group to hide the "no surrender" bit on the flag etc.

Not one comment on the fact that half of the songs the manky mobs they were filming were singing were banned.

super_vlad
But if manchester didn't want fans there, then why volunteer to host the final. They can't have their cake and eat it.

They did not want ticketless fans to travel in thier numbers like they did. They did make a pretty big song and dance about this, only to be told that it would be unfair to the fans !

Doh !

Maybe UEFA / Manc City Council didn't expect Rangers to get there. And if they did , they didn't expect (couldn't expect, and couldn't reasonably be expected to) have to cope with 200,00 ticketless drunks. Rangers 'fan' were cut a lot of slack and allowed to indulge them selves in a way that would be unimaginable if this was in Glasgow and they turned the place into a stinking dump.

alwaysthereinspirit

I hope last night doesn't screw up our co-effiency.:tongue: I know a lot of posters over the last few weeks have mentioned it a couple of times. Rankgers good for Scotland.

Don't know if anyone saw the rangers love in on reporting scotland last night? It was pretty sickening how far up rangers rectum jackie bird actually was, but what was worse was the "isn't this a jolly fun day out" reporting while they filmed the hun fans, cutting just as the fans moved onto the next verse of certain songs, or when they shot a group photo had obviously asked the guys in the group to hide the "no surrender" bit on the flag etc.

Not one comment on the fact that half of the songs the manky mobs they were filming were singing were banned.

Yeh, starting to really believe that theres an massive insititution encompassing the SFA, Scottish media, and the OF. Anytime anything negative happens the spin operation goes into overdrive, these feckers cant be touched!

On another note, someone on 606 has posted a good point. The stabbing of the Russian fan last night has set a dangerous potential eye for an eye type situation next Wednesday when Man U and Chelsea fans visit Moscow.

Only a Game
I can be arsed trawling through this thread but all i'm gonna say is if it was us and i'd travelled without a ticket (im sure id get a ticket!), had a big bevvy and the big screens had cut out in the biggest game of my life, i'd have probably rioted too

Good for you. I'd have left that area immediatly and I'd walked like feck, run like feck or taxi'd like feck to the nearest available place with a telly showing the game (as quite a few of the obviously more decent Rangers fans seem to have done)

You need to question whats more important to you if you'd prefer to hang around (with no chance of seeing the game where you were)throwing bottles at the police ?

King of the North
Good for you. I'd have left that area immediatly and I'd walked like feck, run like feck or taxi'd like feck to the nearest available place with a telly showing the game (as quite a few of the obviously more decent Rangers fans seem to have done)

You need to question whats more important to you if you'd prefer to hang around (with no chance of seeing the game where you were)throwing bottles at the police ?

The screen thing is a red herring... it broke down at about half seven, there were some bottles chucked, but most people simply got on the free buses laid on to take them somewhere else.

The rioting we see footage of happened three hours later - this was NOT angry fans being denied the chance to see the game venting their justified anger against heavy handed police. This was huns doing what they do.

King of the North
I hope last night doesn't screw up our co-effiency.:tongue: I know a lot of posters over the last few weeks have mentioned it a couple of times. Rankgers good for Scotland.

There's not many of them about today, is there? Maybe busy working out how that coefficient could be affected by a ban for the huns. Sorry - I mean Rangers FC.

Doesnt that guy post on here?

thats me your talking about. except i don't have the tattoo's and the rangers top.

Well, I think that this will "sadly" see the end of the Old Filth's ambitions to play in the Premiership for the foreseeable future.

Interesting point.

Part of the reason i have so little time for Rangers is the fact their fans are so full of hate. Everything they stand for is aimed at bringing down others and promoting disharmony and division. You only have to look at the fans faces last night and see their expressions contorted with alcohol and hatred. Rangers FC is a horrible institution that seems to bring out the worst in the worst elements of Scottish society. I honestly never thought that i would ever be embarrassed to be Scottish, but it's happened. This whole episode really is a sad reflection of our country.

I totally agree.

For their spokesman to come out with the usual hackneyed response that those involved in the trouble last night were people who did not normally associate themselves with the club, or words to that effect, sums them up. Until they admit that the reason their club attracts the lowest of the low from society is becuase of what the club stands for, then they will continue to be a plague on not just the game in Scotland, but on Scotland's image abroad. The fact that they prefer to be seen as representing Britain and not Scotland only rubs salt into our wounds.

On Tuesday night they did show a bunch of Huns sitting outside a Manchester hostelry singing 'Up to our knees in fenian blood.........'. This was reported in tandem with the item on Zenit fans habitual targeting of black players.

The Hun faces could be clearly seen. Any chance of Castle Greyskull taking matters further.... no chance.

Jackie Bird also thought it hilarious that the 'manky mob' started drinking a 8am in her hotel.

Drew Busby !
On Tuesday night they did show a bunch of Huns sitting outside a Manchester hostelry singing 'Up to our knees in fenian blood.........'. This was reported in tandem with the item on Zenit fans habitual targeting of black players.

The Hun faces could be clearly seen. Any chance of Castle Greyskull taking matters further.... no chance.

Jackie Bird also thought it hilarious that the 'manky mob' started drinking a 8am in her hotel.

Part of this reporting over the last few days has of course been pro-hun propaganda. There will be plenty of high-heid yins in BBC Scotland and STV who would ensure the best possible pre-match spin was applied. The 2 Reporting Scotland articles about Zenit fans (Monday was about their violence, Tuesday their racism) ....was all to cast the jovial huns in the Manchester sun... in a redeeming "tartan army-esque" light. That was NEVER going to stick as 99% of us on here know from experience of that mob. A complete falsehood and with last nights inevitable outcome.

The other problem with the reporting is that the likes of Jackie Bird hasn't got a freekin' clue what its like to be up close and personal with the hun fans in a genuine match-day context. Media types like her live in a rather rareified existence away from the bigoted songs and the p|ssing in the street and the undercurrent of petty violence. She might have a better idea now though. :rolleyes:

This annoyed me about the build up.

2 days of random news reports about Russia's racist problem.

Not one mention of the sectarian bile that has been proven comes from the mouths of the hun. They have already been fined for it FFS

Anyway, the subject matter of this thread is not pleasant, but the general atmosphere amongst us is.

This must be the first thread in nearly 30 months where the majority are unified (you'll never get 100% unity)

You see we can get on :)

I Just got emailed the new words to 'Follow , Follow'

Had to edit it a bit for the sweary words.

Rioting , rioting , we are going rioting

Everywhere , anywhere , we don?t give a sh 1 t

Sunderland, Manchester , we don?t have a *****ing care

Don?t get in our way or you?ll get hit

For there?s not a team like the Glasgow Rioters

No not one and there never shall be one

We trash cities all over Europe

We will fight til our work is done

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rioters

No not one and there never shall be one...

This annoyed me about the build up.

2 days of random news reports about Russia's racist problem.

Not one mention of the sectarian bile that has been proven comes from the mouths of the hun. They have already been fined for it FFS

Anyway, the subject matter of this thread is not pleasant, but the general atmosphere amongst us is.

This must be the first thread in nearly 30 months where the majority are unified (you'll never get 100% unity)

You see we can get on :)

As Churchill said , nothing unites like a common enemy.

Alba gu Brath
I've just seen 5,000 of him!!!

Yeah, that narrows it down to tens of thousands...

These folk are ****. Just as well these morons are allergic to Saltires, i don't want to be tarred with the same brush. Saw the spokesman from the 'Rangers Supporters Congress' saying that if yon huge telly hadn't broken down things wouldn've been fine. Man, there's footage of tens of thousands of folk in Burma and China rotting in streets after typhoons and earthquakes and these brain doners riot for THAT! Subhuman ****.

Ban the huns fae Europe like they did with the English years back.

As Churchill said , nothing unites like a common enemy.

And who cares what you think. ;)

Alba gu Brath

Hey. Didn't knoe that S.C.U.M. was a 'bad' word. I'd better get back to my bible. In that case, Rangers fans are very bad people. Hope the Stasi here don't nab me for this...

I Just got emailed the new words to 'Follow , Follow'

Had to edit it a bit for the sweary words.

Rioting , rioting , we are going rioting

Everywhere , anywhere , we don?t give a sh 1 t

Sunderland, Manchester , we don?t have a ****ing care

Don?t get in our way or you?ll get hit

For there?s not a team like the Glasgow Rioters

No not one and there never shall be one

We trash cities all over Europe

We will fight til our work is done

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rioters

No not one and there never shall be one...

thats a great rendition.

shame it's all a shambles.

JamboRossi79
What planet are you on? have you even read this thread?

Do you include my post in your sweeping generalisation?

Yes if you are defending those ****bags.

So after watching all the footage available does anyone still have the gaul to defend these utter neanderthals ?

The following has just been posted on 606. Quite an honest assessment from someone who sounds like he's an honest supporter who's faced up to the truth about his club.

I have just come back from a trip to Manchester that was full of highs and lows.

Got down early on Wed and went to picadilly square and joined in the fans congregating for a few beers. Lovely weather, nice cold beer and the usual knuckle draggers singing the same old songs!!!! Why do they do it when they know these chants are wrong/banned!

I meet some great blokes but people saying there were only 200 odd trouble makers is absolute rubbish. I do not think these guys chanting f the pope or feni@n b*'s care about Rangers or indeed the reputation of themselves or their fans.

We just had to try and get on with having a good day and try to show the mancunian public not all jocks get absolutely bladdered and lose control of their bodily functions in the street. We were fighting a losing battle.

Once up at the stadium I felt the atmosphere changed into one of great spirit and sportsmanship as was reflected by the crowds behaviour and funfilled banter with Zenit doing the bouncy and applauding them lifting the trophy.

Back in town after the game the poison could be sensed in the atmosphere and the sight of 25 vans of riot police only added to the tension. I some some instances of police being over aggresive with innocent fans and the train station was ready to explode at any time and again I believed at that time the police were adding to the problem......until I saw the footage of the police being attacked by beered up neds. Having reviewed the whole night I feel embarrased to be a Ger and will not be going to follow them in Europe until something changes.

If people believe that banning these 200 odd fans on the CCTV will cure us of all our problems then they are badly mistaken. Until we rid ourselves of all songs quoting guns, knives, popes and the IRA, rid ourselves of tatooed right wing nutters with political agendas (and no interest in football) and rid ourselves of buckie swigging neds then we are going to be a disgrace to Scotland, Britain and football.

If I could, I would change my allegiance to a wee team, but I am a Rangers FOOTBALL CLUB supporter and will give all my support to the team but my overwhelming feeling of what should have been a memorable occasion is shame.

Apologies to the people of Scotland and Manchester.

Drew Busby !
The following has just been posted on 606. Quite an honest assessment from someone who sounds like he's an honest supporter who's faced up to the truth about his club.

I have just come back from a trip to Manchester that was full of highs and lows.

Got down early on Wed and went to picadilly square and joined in the fans congregating for a few beers. Lovely weather, nice cold beer and the usual knuckle draggers singing the same old songs!!!! Why do they do it when they know these chants are wrong/banned!

I meet some great blokes but people saying there were only 200 odd trouble makers is absolute rubbish. I do not think these guys chanting f the pope or feni@n b*'s care about Rangers or indeed the reputation of themselves or their fans.

We just had to try and get on with having a good day and try to show the mancunian public not all jocks get absolutely bladdered and lose control of their bodily functions in the street. We were fighting a losing battle.

Once up at the stadium I felt the atmosphere changed into one of great spirit and sportsmanship as was reflected by the crowds behaviour and funfilled banter with Zenit doing the bouncy and applauding them lifting the trophy.

Back in town after the game the poison could be sensed in the atmosphere and the sight of 25 vans of riot police only added to the tension. I some some instances of police being over aggresive with innocent fans and the train station was ready to explode at any time and again I believed at that time the police were adding to the problem......until I saw the footage of the police being attacked by beered up neds. Having reviewed the whole night I feel embarrased to be a Ger and will not be going to follow them in Europe until something changes.

If people believe that banning these 200 odd fans on the CCTV will cure us of all our problems then they are badly mistaken. Until we rid ourselves of all songs quoting guns, knives, popes and the IRA, rid ourselves of tatooed right wing nutters with political agendas (and no interest in football) and rid ourselves of buckie swigging neds then we are going to be a disgrace to Scotland, Britain and football.

If I could, I would change my allegiance to a wee team, but I am a Rangers FOOTBALL CLUB supporter and will give all my support to the team but my overwhelming feeling of what should have been a memorable occasion is shame.

Apologies to the people of Scotland and Manchester.

Therapist ?

jambojim52

Sing along...

There's not a team like the glasgow rangers, no not one, we are Huns

There's not a team like the glasgow rangers, no not one, we are S.C.U.M

Archived