Rangers fans rioting in Manchester ( merged )

vegas-voss

Sure was interesting.

I actually felt worried for the writer's safety just reading that. I would have ripped the jacket and tie off and binned them at the fist hint of trouble and told them to stick their jobs.

Me too. The part where he asked someone to swap his glass for a plastic cup and was sent flying was a bit of a hint that things were only going to get worse. No wonder they didn't tell them where they were going to be working that day...no amount of money would have persuaded me to do that job. Not in a million years.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pants Shaton
My experience of Old Firm fans are similar and I live in Glasgow so know plenty.

The Rangers fans are truly horrible and seem to revel in hatred and being thick. There are obviously a lot of Celtic fans like that as well, just not on the same scale as Rangers. Like i said, Rangers seems to bring out the worst people.

Having lived in Glasgow myself, I would concur.

Celtic were founded by Irish immigrants and have a legitimate claim to Irish support and to celebrate that history. Rangers, on the other hand, simply represent a hate-fuelled reactionary opposition to this. Celtic also have a large proportion of idiots who use the 'Irish catholic' factor as nothing more than an excuse for violence and hatred. But Rangers are Scotland's most revolting small-minded, hate-filled institution - all the while afforded respect and protection they clearly don't deserve from a fawning tabloid media with its focus fixed firmly on circulation.

The sooner both disappear to the Premiership, the better. Sadly, last night's antics push the prospect of that further back than ever.

Did anyone else see the front page of The Sun? The headline was...

Beaten and battered : Riot cops attack fans as Rangers lose.

****in disgrace.

The Old Tolbooth

Here is a post by a Rangers fan on the pie and bovril forum, I have to say that it's a very well written piece and I genuinely feel sorry for guys like him who had to endure the carnage.

I'm just back from Manchester and I have conflicting emotions about the trip.

We got to the campsite in Stockport about 9.30 yesterday morning and was in the centre of Manchester for lunchtime. The place was buzzing and we ended up at, but not in the fanzone at Piccadilly Gdns. We met a few mates and got a carry-out from a handily placed Aldi down the road.

The whole afternoon was great, and everyone in and around our party had a great time. Myself and my mate Allan started to walk to the ground about 5.30 and was there for just after 6. It's quite a tidy stadium, very continental feel to it. The game itself wasn't really up to much from our point of view and I think that our luck just ran out against a team I don't believe are any better than Bremen or Fiorentina.

Unfortunately, this is were my conflicting emotions come in. On the walk back to the square to meet the boys who didn't have tickets, the atmosphere amongst some of the fans had turned slightly nasty, and there was poilce cars fleeing about all over the place. We saw a group of young guys pelting a taxi with bottles, and the sheer amount of broken bottles on the road and pavements compared to when we left was unbelievable.

By the time we got back to Piccadilly there really was an air of violence and made me feel very uncomfortable. In fact what I was seeing made me angrier and sadder than the result itself. I don't know if it was reported in the Sun up here, but the english Sun had a wee line about a Boots the chemist having a window broken and looting occuring. Well, I was standing just about 20yds away from the shop when it was happenning. We heard the crash and looked round and the window was broken. The first people into the shop and then out again clutching hair straighteners and other stuff were what appeared to be local beggars that had been milling about and pestereing folk for money all day. Unfortunately it didn't take too long before the ****wits wearing Gers tops followed. My mates got a hold of a couple on the way out and told them exactly how much of a disgrace they were to the Club and the decent fans, but they couldn't have cared less.

The main point of this long rambling post is that I have a difficult descision to make after last night. I said there and then that I wouldn't be following us away in Europe again as I don't want to be associated with these morons and hangers on who wouldn't go to a game at Ibrox if it was free, but will happily come on the European campaigns and make a complete fool of themselves and the good fans that follow us. Today, now that I've calmed down a bit, I don't want to let these morons win.

It doesn't matter if it was a few 100 from a support of 150,000, all the people of Manchester, who were very welcoming, are going to remember is their town centre looking like a war zone after the game.

I went from being as proud as I've been in all my years as a Rangers fan to as disgusted as I've ever been with some of the pond life who follow my club and use it as an excuse to act like animals. And I'm not to proud to admit that I didn't shed a tear at the final whistle, but I did when I got back to the city centre and saw what was going on.

Pants Shaton
Maybe this will be how Levein and Dundee Utd get some karma back.

Rangers banned from Europe next season, Motherwell get the 2nd CL Spot and Dundee Utd finish 4th to clinch UEFA Cup...

Sound too crazy?

Sounds like justice and justice has no place in the corridors of UEFA.

Ray Winstone

Classy bunch those Rangers fans.

Lets be honest did anybody expect any other outcome?

They are filth and I only wish there was more could be done about them, unfortunately nothing more will happen.

Dr. Bapswent
Here is a post by a Rangers fan on the pie and bovril forum, I have to say that it's a very well written piece and I genuinely feel sorry for guys like him who had to endure the carnage.

We got to the campsite in Stockport about 9.30 yesterday morning and was in the centre of Manchester for lunchtime. The place was buzzing and we ended up at, but not in the fanzone at Piccadilly Gdns. We met a few mates and got a carry-out from a handily placed Aldi down the road.

The whole afternoon was great, and everyone in and around our party had a great time. Myself and my mate Allan started to walk to the ground about 5.30 and was there for just after 6. It's quite a tidy stadium, very continental feel to it. The game itself wasn't really up to much from our point of view and I think that our luck just ran out against a team I don't believe are any better than Bremen or Fiorentina.

Unfortunately, this is were my conflicting emotions come in. On the walk back to the square to meet the boys who didn't have tickets, the atmosphere amongst some of the fans had turned slightly nasty, and there was poilce cars fleeing about all over the place. We saw a group of young guys pelting a taxi with bottles, and the sheer amount of broken bottles on the road and pavements compared to when we left was unbelievable.

By the time we got back to Piccadilly there really was an air of violence and made me feel very uncomfortable. In fact what I was seeing made me angrier and sadder than the result itself. I don't know if it was reported in the Sun up here, but the english Sun had a wee line about a Boots the chemist having a window broken and looting occuring. Well, I was standing just about 20yds away from the shop when it was happenning. We heard the crash and looked round and the window was broken. The first people into the shop and then out again clutching hair straighteners and other stuff were what appeared to be local beggars that had been milling about and pestereing folk for money all day. Unfortunately it didn't take too long before the ****wits wearing Gers tops followed. My mates got a hold of a couple on the way out and told them exactly how much of a disgrace they were to the Club and the decent fans, but they couldn't have cared less.

The main point of this long rambling post is that I have a difficult descision to make after last night. I said there and then that I wouldn't be following us away in Europe again as I don't want to be associated with these morons and hangers on who wouldn't go to a game at Ibrox if it was free, but will happily come on the European campaigns and make a complete fool of themselves and the good fans that follow us. Today, now that I've calmed down a bit, I don't want to let these morons win.

It doesn't matter if it was a few 100 from a support of 150,000, all the people of Manchester, who were very welcoming, are going to remember is their town centre looking like a war zone after the game.

I went from being as proud as I've been in all my years as a Rangers fan to as disgusted as I've ever been with some of the pond life who follow my club and use it as an excuse to act like animals. And I'm not to proud to admit that I didn't shed a tear at the final whistle, but I did when I got back to the city centre and saw what was going on.

Says it all for me John.

A daming indictment from one of their own.

He was disappointed and embarrassed by his own support.

He could sense the atmosphere from early on.

Its was a powder keg, I cant see how if this was the case you could blame anyone but the fans for what happened. What else were the police meant to do to deal with it?

Disgrace.

super_vlad

The thing is that many people think that the EPL would welcome this lot ! Its more laughable then ever ! There is always idiots who let the side down but by hiding the shame of scotland for so long the idiots have came to think they can get away with it scot free ! I remember being in the Prague square and some twas (about 3-4) were singing old edinburgh and waving the UJ and thinking what a disgrace they are to the club, heaven knows who decent ranagers fans would have felt after watch that pish last night

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was always on the cards really.

Watching the reports at 9 the morning leading up to the final and they were already on the Buckie. Can only imagine what nick they were in by 10 at night.

Unfortunately this does not reflect well on Scotland whether we want to be associated or not. :sad:

The video of about 200 Huns chasing the police away and then laying into one who falls over should be enough to see them banned from Europe.

I know a few Rangers fans who were down there and they are disgusted at the behaviour of the fans. I do feel for the people who went down there for a good time and have had to put up with the mindless neds.

Rangers have got off extremely lightly here;

The media have reported it as very anti-police, and tomorrow the papers will be filled with Tommy Burns so they may well escape any more media attention. In Scotland, anyway.

They were lucky they were in Manchester and tried this. Can you imagine what they would have got if they tried that in Italy, Turkey, Russia or Greece? There would be have been a fair few Bears in hospital and thousands locked up.

The clip of the mob running down the street attacking one policeman is like something out of a war zone. Disgraceful. In all honesty, part of me wishes the Russians and the teams from the Manchester area took a firm down to the fanzones too. Then the Rangers fans may well have seen what it's like to be attacked and out numbered. I don't condone voilence, but I think a few would have thought again.

And to think there were folk on here wishing rangers all the best and expressing their pride at having a "scottish" team in the final......

SHAMEFUL.

Nothing to do with the team - just some of their idiotic fans...

Disgusting scenes on CCTV, no other way to describe them. Will the huns be punished as a club though, or because it happened outside the ground, is it just a police matter?

Spoke to a couple of mates who were down and they described it as an accident waiting to happen and cleared out from the "fanzones" earlier. Apparently there weren't enough loos, nowhere to buy food once you were in, hardly any bins and it just went downhill from there. They were actually more concerned if the huns were to score, what sort of crush there would have been. In the end, they watched the game at a flat of some Man City fans who invited them in.

The news they were getting last week was firstly, don't travel unless you have a ticket. Then it changed and the Manchester council said they were going to sort these fan areas for them, but on talking to the stewards and polis during the day, it looks like they didn't believe the estimates of the huge number of fans who were going to come in, so didn't plan for the mass invasion.

They both sound gutted about the whole thing and thoroughly ashamed of how its reflected on their club. But I guess that's the thing, that the minority has ruined things for them.

Errmmm' date=' no.

Only the OF knuckle-dragging ones.

There IS a Glasgow Hearts Supporters' Club, you know. [/quote']

Fair dos but after watching all this **** can you not re-locate....;)

Well, I was only a member for the one season (1987/88), but had a very enjoyable season with a good bunch of lads, so I have since relocated.

Still doesn't mean every weegie should be tainted by the OF affiliation.

King of the North

The Rangers fans are truly horrible and seem to revel in hatred and being thick. There are obviously a lot of Celtic fans like that as well, just not on the same scale as Rangers. Like i said, Rangers seems to bring out the worst people.

Yourself, GMAN and Eldar have it spot on.

Rangers have hatred at their very roots, and the fans love this 'No one likes us we dont care' thing they have going on.

It was obvious to anyone who knows what the huns are like that violence was going to be inevitable - win, lose or draw.

That Times article is interesting too - here is a venomous, poisoned football club which should know it needs to change - yet is doing it's level best to create a smokescreen.

After last night, I think the secret is out, Sir David.

The Scottish media and the SFA should, in a sane world, be utterly condemning this horrific football club - and if Rangers really, really want to change (which I actually have my doubts they do) then instead of papering over this, they should start listening.

Rangers should be banned from Europe for five years. They should accept that ban gracefully, and in doing so acknowledge that they are an institution with serious, serious problems.

Ibrox should be closed-door matches for a season, and when it reopens all the insiduous ****e that Murray puts on (the UJ card displays, flute band music at half time etc etc) should be no more.

If Murray really wants to make his club one that decent people might start to have any respect for, he should get the media together and tell them to give his club's supporters all the stick they deserve - the situation as it is is nonsensical - it's simple propaganda, and it's created a sense that carnage like last night is OK because someone else is to blame.

Has Gordhun Smith said anything yet? He fecking should do - outright condemnation would be a start.

If any good can come out of last night it is that finally the rest of Europe knows exactly what Rangers and their fans are all about - the SFA and the Scottish Media cannot gloss over this.

The job of the SFA should be to ensure that everyone on the continent knows that this is not a 'Scottish' problem, it's not even an 'OF' problem. It's a Rangers problem.

Should be interesting to hear what the Rangers fans have to say about it all on the football phone-ins....

see i can see the point that they were raging that the screen didn't work and they had spent there giro's and saved up for a few weeks to go down there. but a couple of the videos i've seen they cannot be falted.

the police didn't help much either. some fans were standing together not doing anything and yet police barged them with there shields. must have been scotlands finest.

yet when scotland go abroad you don't see trouble like this and there must be about the same amount of people that travel with scotland, mind i'm a brittish citizen yet I do not acclaim them to be part of scotland after that debacle.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Rangers have hatred at their very roots, and the fans love this 'No one likes us we dont care' thing they have going on.

It was obvious to anyone who knows what the huns are like that violence was going to be inevitable - win, lose or draw.

That Times article is interesting too - here is a venomous, poisoned football club which should know it needs to change - yet is doing it's level best to create a smokescreen.

The Scottish media and the SFA should, in a sane world, be utterly condemning this horrific football club - and if Rangers really, really want to change (which I actually have my doubts they do) then instead of papering over this, they should start listening.

Rangers should be banned from Europe for five years. They should accept that ban gracefully, and in doing so acknowledge that they are an institution with serious, serious problems.

Ibrox should be closed-door matches for a season, and when it reopens all the insiduous ****e that Murray puts on (the UJ card displays, flute band music at half time etc etc) should be no more.

If Murray really wants to make his club one that decent people might start to have any respect for, he should get the media together and tell them to give his club's supporters all the stick they deserve - the situation as it is is nonsensical - it's simple propaganda, and it's created a sense that carnage like last night is OK because someone else is to blame.

Has Gordhun Smith said anything yet? He fecking should do - outright condemnation would be a start.

If any good can come out of last night it is that finally the rest of Europe knows exactly what Rangers and their fans are all about - the SFA and the Scottish Media cannot gloss over this.

The job of the SFA should be to ensure that everyone on the continent knows that this is not a 'Scottish' problem, it's not even an 'OF' problem. It's a Rangers problem.

Good post.

Graham Spiers has said this a few times as well, that while not condoning some of the antics of Celtic fans, on the whole, if these things can be measured, Rangers are much worse. When he said it the rest of the media claimed he was brave and slightly 'out there'. Just shows what side the rest of them are on.

couple of rangers fans have come up to my house today and said, that was carnage, and the police started it......

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Should be interesting to hear what the Rangers fans have to say about it all on the football phone-ins....

Don't want to sound like a tosser but Tommy Burns death couldn't have came at a better time for the media. :mad:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I would disagree strongly, from people's pages i've look at it, its the Celtic ones who have pictures of machine guns and messages of support for the IRA and ETA.

Again thats just my observation, i imagine in reality they're both as bad as each other.

Really? That's interesting. Maybe I just saw the wrong ones - to be fair, it wasn't the best way to judge!

They cannot afford to change, any more than those at the other side of Glasgow. It is the one major factor that they have over all other clubs, and brings them in millions. Spending money on PR guru's to create a smokescreen that they are tackling the issue is money much better spent for them.

Dr. Bapswent
couple of rangers fans have come up to my house today and said, that was carnage, and the police started it......

Ah well, thats that then...

This thread is done, all the news articles must be a pack of lies and the pictures staged.

Its probably right, the heavily scrutinized and observed police would deliberately go out and put themselves in harms way of an vastly outnumbering force of strangers.

To think they were just doing their job under ridiculous pressurized circumstances with a large crown of proven clowns and trouble makers is nonsense.

The finger firmly points at the police IMO.

alwaysthereinspirit

Every last one of those $ cum bags who attacked the cop on the ground should be f@#$%^g named, shamed and jailed. Absolutely disgusting. Every last one of them is a f@#$%^g animal. Cant wait to hear from the powers that be at both Rankgers and their fandum.

King of the North
They cannot afford to change, any more than those at the other side of Glasgow. It is the one major factor that they have over all other clubs, and brings them in millions. Spending money on PR guru's to create a smokescreen that they are tackling the issue is money much better spent for them.

I agree with you - which is why their bleating about 'a small minority' and 'Pride over prejudice' is a nonsense.

Their sheer scale and success is built on pandering to the lowest common denominator. Murray knows it - I just hope that last nights carnage brings it home that a better way might be to try and turn his football club into one more suited to the modern era. And that will take some strong medicine, but it needs to happen.

Wish there were more journalists like Graham Speirs who see this football club for exactly what it is.

super_vlad
Every last one of those $ cum bags who attacked the cop on the ground should be f@#$%^g named, shamed and jailed. Absolutely disgusting. Every last one of them is a f@#$%^g animal. Cant wait to hear from the powers that be at both Rankgers and their fandum.

too right ! i fear the guys involved will never see the inside of a court house tho as the DA will put it down to Drunk jocks louts and nothing more !

The clip of the mob running down the street attacking one policeman is like something out of a war zone. Disgraceful.

It certainly wouldn't have looked out of place as a scene in 28 Days Later.

johnbon1967

I know for a fact my missus will be loving this!! (NOT)

I take my wee lass to Tynie most weeks and she is forever reminding me of the louts and d1ckheads that follow along and the trouble we could fond ourselves in quite easily.

After many discussions on this matter I had managed to convince her (though only just) that taking our daughter to the footy was a sane and safe thing to do. Turns out that she has a point after all (like I needed to be told). I've not much argument left now.

I always thought that most ofthis crap was all behind us - apparently not, how wrong can you be.

Looks like the matches could be a no go area after all this. Thanks a lot Rankgers, ya bunch o tw4ts.

King of the North
I know for a fact my missus will be loving this!! (NOT)

I take my wee lass to Tynie most weeks and she is forever reminding me of the louts and d1ckheads that follow along and the trouble we could fond ourselves in quite easily.

After many discussions on this matter I had managed to convince her (though only just) that taking our daughter to the footy was a sane and safe thing to do. Turns out that she has a point after all (like I needed to be told). I've not much argument left now.

I always thought that most ofthis crap was all behind us - apparently not, how wrong can you be.

Looks like the matches could be a no go area after all this. Thanks a lot Rankgers, ya bunch o tw4ts.

Not only that

Manchester United fans will now miss out on watching a big screen in their own city as the council cracks down on these type of events.

And Gordin Brown looks set to investigate the issue of drinking alcohol in public - we can look forward to draconian new legislation.

Thanks a lot Rangers - weeearrapeepil indeed.

Don't want to sound like a tosser but Tommy Burns death couldn't have came at a better time for the media. :mad:

You don't sound like a tosser, just honest.

I don't doubt for a second that Rangers would have cancelled the parade thing anyway. Yep, it's sad day but the timing has been ever so convenient for Rangers.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Saw the CCTV twenty against one cop. Big guys, big hereos....naw big k@obs. Hope they get what they deserve. But have the feeling it will be legislation that will effect us all.

Francis Albert

Just heard a Rangers spokesman on television saying something like "We understand those involved do not normally associate themselves with Rangers Football Club". So they have established who they are and can presumably identify them to the police then.

The People's Chimp

Spoke to my bro in manchester again; the scenes unfolding on cctv are horrible viewing.

But apparently there were no police in sight, virtually all day. So by the time the screen broke (and there are rumours that it was switched off, as there were too many people in the square - again as a result of a lack of policing) there was nobody to bring any order to the crowd. The crowd then spiralled out of control and you end up with the entirely predictable riots. Of course the huns are at fault. But the police have to shoulder a fair bit of the blame as well, for terrible organisation and from shirking responsibilities. Sending 20 police to try and control hundreds or even thoussands of drunk and angry football fans is only asking for trouble.

IMA MAROON

I don't doubt for a second that Rangers would have cancelled the parade thing anyway. Yep, it's sad day but the timing has been ever so convenient for Rangers.

That's sick.

super_vlad
Just heard a Rangers spokesman on television saying something like "We understand those involved do not normally associate themselves with Rangers Football Club". So they have established who they are and can presumably identify them to the police then.

Martin Bains ! He could not even keep a staigth face when he was saying it !

coppercrutch

You are not saying what I think you are saying :eek:

That is one sick conspiracy theory.

;)

Pants Shaton

Rangers (predominantly) and Celtic have acquired large supports as a result of their demagogic appeal to the most base of human instincts - 'fear of the other'. Whilst most developed adults recognise that humanity transcends fake religious division, colour, country of origin... many in our country still divide themselves based on a medieval split in the Christian faith - a faith which few of them practice. Rangers and Celtic could just as easily be divided along lines of hair or eye colour, the net effect would be the same.

Politicians pay lip services to eradicating sectarianism but wouldn't dare tackle the roots of the problem for fear of reprisals at the ballot box. Newspaper publishers know their audience and are hardly averse to stirring up fervour and hatred themselves.

Rangers and Celtic will continue to partake in their 'high profile' campaigns against bigotry safe in the knowledge that no one has the heart to seriously deal with the issue. The crowds of Neanderthals, craving their weekly fix of hatred, continue to turn up in their tens of thousands. In the meantime Rangers have promoted an orange away strip and disingenuously claimed that it celebrated their Dutch players. Rangers continue to play 'Follow Follow', with sanitised lyrics, at Ibrox. Rangers fans continue to sing the Sash and any number of other sectarian 'classics' without serious fear of meaningful punishment.

Football is big business. Sectarianism sells. Until the repercussions outweigh the benefits why would things change?

super_vlad
Spoke to my bro in manchester again; the scenes unfolding on cctv are horrible viewing.

But apparently there were no police in sight, virtually all day. So by the time the screen broke (and there are rumours that it was switched off, as there were too many people in the square - again as a result of a lack of policing) there was nobody to bring any order to the crowd. The crowd then spiralled out of control and you end up with the entirely predictable riots. Of course the huns are at fault. But the police have to shoulder a fair bit of the blame as well, for terrible organisation and from shirking responsibilities. Sending 20 police to try and control hundreds or even thoussands of drunk and angry football fans is only asking for trouble.

True, but you have to remember that manchester did not want them all there in the first place ! They were bullied into a corner by the ranagers boardroom and fans to accomated them all there, which led to bad planning on there behealf !

You are not saying what I think you are saying :eek:

That is one sick conspiracy theory.

;)

Jings, don't give the bubbleheads ideas....

:biggrin:

Total Sc.u..m that were involved last night.

It looked like the biggest invasion of white trash the worlds seen.

Pure filth.

Quote from Rangers fan on BBC news a minute ago ' The police are just being numpties'

You couldn't make it up. That report was shocking. Cars being attacked with women in them. That's outrageous. What a disgrace. Absolute disgrace.

Was good to see some rangers fans trying to keep people away from cars and trying to stop them rioting tho... these guys need to be highlighted as you'd have t have baws of steal to try and calm a rioting mob.

Muchos respect to the boys that tried to calm it down.... could have went two ways with one being very very nasty.

Seymour M Hersh

Ewhun Cameron has just been talking to Gordhun Smith on unreal radio. Only discussed Tommy Burns' passing. No questions re Manchester. Someone said his death has come at an opportune time for the hun. No kidding.

ToadKiller Dog
Quote from Rangers fan on BBC news a minute ago ' The police are just being numpties'

You couldn't make it up. That report was shocking. Cars being attacked with women in them. That's outrageous. What a disgrace. Absolute disgrace.

The pictures of those cowardly **** smashing up a car is awful its like something out of a zombie movie.

Rangers deserve a european ban ,fans are representatives of the club they follow.

Martin Bain cant honestly be saying that the guys causing trouble were not normally associated with Rangers FC. The fact is these guys were wearing Rangers tops etc. Like it or not the trouble last night IS and WILL be associated with Rangers FC.

Its not even the first time their fans have been causing bother on their European travels.

At least in the evening news tonight you see a picture of a Police dog,German Shepherd biting a Gers fans leg. Hope he needed to go to hospital. Skin graff would be my preference, not just stitches.

Make the W****r pay for it privately.

Do not worry about the Gers fan who got punched by a fellow Ger footage via You tube.

A Gers fan cannot get brain damage, already got it!!!!

He wont do that again, the guy that punched him taught him a lesson.

So glad they got beat last night, they now know what heartache is. WE ALL DO.

They are now saying that the Rangers fans that caused the riots do not normally follow Rangers or associate with Rangers. How can Rangers chairman make that statement. They know nothing yet of names etc.

Oh i seem to remember that 99% of them had Rangers tops on but obviously it was not their fans??. Makes no difference to me or the public.

Blaming Manchester council is another excuse.

I wonder how many of the w*****s will get banning orders or jail.

They must be able to get loads of them from tv, cctv etc etc.

Will uefa do anything, aye right, hee haw will happen.

If i had been one of the drivers of the cars that got attacked there would be no stopping, just drive the W*****s over.

Misread your post, sorry.

No probs. :)

Ewhun Cameron has just been talking to Gordhun Smith on unreal radio. Only discussed Tommy Burns' passing. No questions re Manchester. Someone said his death has come at an opportune time for the hun. No kidding.

I'm listening too....not one word about it yet...

does this mean there not rangers fans there just a group of hooligans who travel the world wearing teams colours and kick the living **** outta everyone and anyone?

Archived