• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No you just have to guess what they are saying.

:lol: Been meaning to get round to it for a while so have just started watching it. It's been pretty good so far.

Finished Gomorra today :( So went fishing about in Sky Anytime and found a series called Top Boy about gangs in London. I think I saw part of the second series and thought it was pretty good - downloading now, anyone seen it?

Yes seen both series of it and its good.

I was hooked on The Newsroom.  Currently going through the backlog of The Blacklist.

Bazzas right boot

Rome, 20 series, quite light a nice supplement to main viewing.

Sparticus a bit OTT, but good netherless.

I like sci fi, Deep space nine is good, especially from series 4, plays more like a soap in space.

Trailer park boys for a comedy, 65 episodes and 2/3 films ( excluding the live shows)

Sherlock was good.

Gomorrah has been the best thing on tv this year imo.Absolutely brilliant show and for anybody that never seen it and likes mafia shows they should check it out on Sky demand as the whole series is on there.

Started watching it based on this thread - not normally one for anything with subtitles and not in English but it is brilliant so far. Got 4 episodes to go and can't wait to get back to it (after the game!!)

Started watching it based on this thread - not normally one for anything with subtitles and not in English but it is brilliant so far. Got 4 episodes to go and can't wait to get back to it (after the game!!)

Good to see someone who would never normally watch a subtitled show giving it a chance . There are some great foreign-language shows out there. After a while you forget you're even reading subtitles - doesn't detract from the enjoyment at all for me.

I recommend The Bridge (Broen), The Killing (Forbrydelsen), Spiral (Engrenages), Braquo and Generation War.

Good to see someone who would never normally watch a subtitled show giving it a chance . There are some great foreign-language shows out there. After a while you forget you're even reading subtitles - doesn't detract from the enjoyment at all for me.

I recommend The Bridge (Broen), The Killing (Forbrydelsen), Spiral (Engrenages), Braquo and Generation War.

I'd add Prisoners of war on that list.

Good to see someone who would never normally watch a subtitled show giving it a chance . There are some great foreign-language shows out there. After a while you forget you're even reading subtitles - doesn't detract from the enjoyment at all for me.

Romanzo Criminale ?

Finished Friday night Lights really enjoyed it. Season 1 great season 2 ok but you can tell how the writers strike affected it season 3 back to being really good season 4 and 5 just fantastic. Ive no real interest in American football but i got really into it.

What the hell have 5 done with Gotham? Took it off for Christmas and now Big Brother instead of it.

Mid season break. Think its on sabbatical in the US as well.

Francis Albert

Not going to check whether it's featured in the previous 15 pages but as it's mentioned on a thread in The Terrace - Deadwood.

Sorry - glancing back to the first pages I see it didn't take long to get a mention. Anyway I am half way through the third and final series and would strongly support  previous recommendations. The "Making of Deadwood" and "History of Deadwood" special features in the box set are also well worth watching.

Edited by Francis Albert

Ascension was pretty good if you're into sci-fi.

It's just a mini series but it's been left on a cliff hanger so hopefully there's more to come.

A few good looking shows there.

i've watched 2 so far.

cocked was quite good.

the man in the high castle was decent i thought with real potential but could easily descend into complete pish if handled wrong like revolution did.

scott herbertson

Isabella was a good subtitled historical drama (Spanish Aragon/ Castille wars) on Sky Arts. Sure it will be rerun sometime

...a bit disco

12 Monkeys has started over the pond for anyone who's interested.

Say What Again

12 Monkeys has started over the pond for anyone who's interested.

Just read a review from a TV show blogger saying he was certain it would be crap, but it was "terrific".

...a bit disco

Just read a review from a TV show blogger saying he was certain it would be crap, but it was "terrific".

Good to hear.

Will be watching tonight.

Can anyone help me out with a link for Gomorrah? Found episode 1 and it was brilliant, but can't find E02 with English subs.

(I'm overseas so can't use Sky).

Just finished the first series of True Detective; it's brilliant!!

Harrelson and McConaughey are phenomenal together!

Ditto. My favourite show of last year.

...a bit disco

So tried 12 Monkeys last night.

For 10 minutes then I turned it off.

Shite.

Watched Assention last night via NowTV, I belejve it was shown on Sky last Friday.

Interesting bit of SiFi, lpoking forward to the next episode.

New series Fortitude looks like it might be worth a watch given the calibre of cast involved.

I'll have to find another way of watching that as its on Sky Atlantic. Really fancy it too.

Can anyone help me out with a link for Gomorrah? Found episode 1 and it was brilliant, but can't find E02 with English subs.

(I'm overseas so can't use Sky).

Have you tried torrent sites?

I just purchased the 2008 Gommorah movie, delivery is Friday, beer & DVD on Friday now.

I just purchased the 2008 Gommorah movie, delivery is Friday, beer & DVD on Friday now.

Yes :( Can only find the episode with Italian subs.

Romanzo Criminale ?

Is this on Sky Anytime?

Yes :( Can only find the episode with Italian subs.

Best bet is to buy the DVD mate,

Is this on Sky Anytime?

I have not seen the show myself but heard it is brilliant.So I searched for it on Anytime and typical Sky it only has season 2 and its on Sky Arts I think.

jack D and coke

Ive not been able to find Gomorrah anywhere on torrent or usenet sites. Quite bizarre.

Ive not been able to find Gomorrah anywhere on torrent or usenet sites. Quite bizarre.

Its on extratorrent take the h off the end as its the Italian spelling

jack D and coke

Its on extratorrent take the h off the end as its the Italian spelling

Oh nice one man :thumbsup:

Found it on IP. 

Edited by jack D and coke

So gave the Killing a shot on Netflix and I have to say I was hooked, very enjoyable first series, I assumed it would be a different case each season, but it's carried onto season 2 and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Ill obviously start 2 but I think I might get bored as its getting dragged on too far for me.

For anyone interested, Black Sails season 2 starts on Amazon on Sunday.

Only 1 episode sadly i was hoping to binge watch it on my day off today.

Quite enjoying Misfits on Netflix, originally on E4. The first 2 series are excellent although it does go down hill a bit after that due to cast departures.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series