The poker thread...

The Merse

Or BINGO.

It's so much more fun playing Omaha, however it is not good for your health the amount of outdraws that happen!

:blink:

lol

Outdraw,,,

You really have to manage the pot size in that game

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Merse

• Era Macaroons

• Bigsmak

• Statto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SPT Glasgow only has 5 remaining seats to be won online. There will also be 5 seats to be won at the venue prior to the event.

Now that we are in the top-6, Hearts don't have a fixture that Saturday, it's Celtic on the Sunday for the last game of the season.

I'm playing a couple of big games tonight, I'll keep an update on here.

I'm in a pokerstars VIP $30,000 weekly freeroll. Just over five and a half thousand in, I cashed for $6 last week, hopefully we'll go a bit deeper this week. That has just started a couple of minutes ago.

At 8pm, I'll be in the ?5,000 Open on Sky.

VIP: The first bit of action, AQ raised to 80 (10/20), get a re-raise to 300, limper on my right calls, I make the disciplined fold.

VIP: Raised to 80 (10/20) with Queens, 2 calls, Ten-high straightening flop, bet 140, one fold, one call, turn pairs the 9, he checks, I bet 180, he folds. Up to 1720.

VIP: 2 limpers, I have AT, I limp. I the flop is JQ7, one of the limpers min-bets 20, I call. The other limper and blinds fold. Turn a King, he bets 80, I call. River 6, he bets 180, I raise to 700 putting him all in, he calls with K7 - two pairs. Up to 2600.

VIP: there's an early raise to 90 (15/30), I have Kings, re-raise to 350, he flat calls. Flop J7Q, I bet 500, he goes all in, I call for about 1100, he shows 89, needing a 10, turn and river are safe, I'm up to 4615.

As I was typing the above ^^^ I had AT suited, I folded to the 90 raise because I was too busy typing, I would have probably lost half my stack if I had called, a player behind called and would have bust my 3 Aces with his full house Jacks over Aces. :sweat:

VIP: BREAK

position 195th out of 4,380

chips 4,540.

blinds 25/50

1080 paid

sky: disaster, I'm on the BB with AQ, UTG limper, SB makes up, I raise it up to 80 (10/20), both call. Flop 9Q9, SB checks, I bet 160 into 240, both call. Turn a blank, SB pot bets it, 720 leaving him with 500 back, I had 500 more than that, I think about it and decide to play the hand, the only option is to push, the limper folds, the SB calls showing QT, the river a Ten :yucky:

I'm down to 515 chips.

VIP: played a hand badly IMO, called a raise with AJ, flop K44, he checks to me, I bet he calls, turn a blank, I should have give up the hand, I bet 600, he calls and pushes the river, I have to fold leaving 3000 chips behind.

VIP: Aces all in pre, lose to a set of nines.

VIP: All in with my 500 chips with Queens, run into Aces in a 3-way pot, the other player had Tens, Aces hold, out 3500th.

sky: lost a couple of blinds, down to 470 chips, 432nd out of 437. About to go all in with AT (15/30), everyone folds, up to 515.

sky: all in with 88 UTG, 515 chips, called he has.......... (this is live) 33, we've doubled up, 1075!

sky: raise to 150 with A9, BB calls, flop is 6-high, he checks, I push, 800 odd back, 325 in the middle, he folds, up to 1190.

sky: down to 990, button raised to 400 (50/100), I push with A9 of spades, he calls with AQ of diamonds, flop 8TJ - 2 spades, it gives me an open ended straight draw and a flush draw, turn and river are blanks, I'm out 323rd.

Had a sick day of Omaha on Friday playing .25/50 I managed to get up over $700 so like 14 buy-ins.

Ended up only up about $300 though.

Lost a couple sick pots as you come to expect in Omaha then chucked it in with big draws and came up with nada.

Still up a bit though, Full Tilt Roll up to $1,100.

2nd in the sky Velocity tonight, the guy had a 10/1 chip lead going into heads up so it was all down to the cards from then.

?166 for a fiver.

Great preparation for the Nuts Poker League Regional Final tomorrow.

I know the structure a bit better, last time I had under-estimated how long the blind would be in terms of the chips, you have time to sit and wait, I feel confident with my game just now - that is important, I've won my local Nuts League game for the last 3 weeks, reaching heads-up for the last 5 weeks.

Hopefully we'll run deep and be in with a chance of qualifying for the Nationals.

Anyone up for a 2,500th post game?

I won the Nuts Regional today/tonight, the final hand I limp with AK, blinds at 10,000/20,000. Flop xJQ, he pushes for 170,000, I have 600,000 chips behind, I think if he has the Queens, I have 2 overs and a Ten for a straight, 10 outs = 44%, I make the call, he shows Q8 and I river a King. Right/wrong call?

I'll be in Aberdeen in early June for the National Final. B)

I won the Nuts Regional today/tonight, the final hand I limp with AK, blinds at 10,000/20,000. Flop xJQ, he pushes for 170,000, I have 600,000 chips behind, I think if he has the Queens, I have 2 overs and a Ten for a straight, 10 outs = 44%, I make the call, he shows Q8 and I river a King. Right/wrong call?

I'll be in Aberdeen in early June for the National Final. B)

Wrong call if you ask me.

You've tried to trap, missed so let it go.

You have put in 20,000 and are calling off 170,000 with only 4 guaranteed outs.

Wrong call if you ask me.

You've tried to trap, missed so let it go.

You have put in 20,000 and are calling off 170,000 with only 4 guaranteed outs.

Three things though,

he's shoved twice previously without a reply, his range is wide enough that I may actually be ahead with the Ace-high,

there was a spade flush draw on the board, unless he's hit pair and flush draw, I'm ahead of a flush draw,

I didn't feel he was stronger that the one pair, he's not checked a pair pre-flop for the set IMO, he's played it too strongly to get paid if he has 2 pair, this means I was sure I had 10 outs, added the bonus that I would still have a chip lead even if I lost the hand and it gave me a 40% chance of ending the game there and then, I decided to take the chance.

I get what you are saying with calling 170k, but it's only 8.5BB and I would still have over 20BB's if I lost.

Three things though,

he's shoved twice previously without a reply, his range is wide enough that I may actually be ahead with the Ace-high,

there was a spade flush draw on the board, unless he's hit pair and flush draw, I'm ahead of a flush draw,

I didn't feel he was stronger that the one pair, he's not checked a pair pre-flop for the set IMO, he's played it too strongly to get paid if he has 2 pair, this means I was sure I had 10 outs, added the bonus that I would still have a chip lead even if I lost the hand and it gave me a 40% chance of ending the game there and then, I decided to take the chance.

I get what you are saying with calling 170k, but it's only 8.5BB and I would still have over 20BB's if I lost.

Why ask for an opinion on the hand if you are then just going to justify that you played it correct anyway? I happen to be of same opinion as DM, I also think if you had lost that hand and then gone on to lose final you would look back on it thinking why did I need to let him back in game calling off with ace high.

Well done on winning btw and good luck in grand final.

Why ask for an opinion on the hand if you are then just going to justify that you played it correct anyway? I happen to be of same opinion as DM, I also think if you had lost that hand and then gone on to lose final you would look back on it thinking why did I need to let him back in game calling off with ace high.

Well done on winning btw and good luck in grand final.

I was simply explaining my reasons behind the call, I wasn't saying I was right or wrong to make it, I'm always interested in hearing opinions on certain moves or decisions, poker is a game all about opinions, there is never a right or wrong answer, it's all about making optimal plays and balancing the risks and rewards of situations.

• 2 weeks later...

Slowed down a little bit on the Omaha Rush recently but played a couple of errr "interesting" hands on it past couple of days.

Hand 1) I feel I should have gotten the message, it was obvious I was beat I think but sometimes your fingers click without listening to your brain.

.25/50 Omaha had QQ something, button raises, I flat.

Flop AQ8

Check call flop, check raise safe turn and get 3 bet, obvious against AA but I still stacked off 2 BI deep. Stupid.

Couple hands previous I had got it all in on an AJ5 board with AA against 55 and he miracled his 1 outer on the river for quads.

Then just there I had QQ in the BB 4 way raised pot.

Flop QhJhTh.

Don't like.

Checked round.

Turn Q

UTG bets out I call. Other two fold.

River K.

They bet out again, I swear I almost didn't raise I just wasn't digging it, but thought if I don't raise quads then I'm a ******* nit so I stacked off to his inevitable straight flush with Kh9h.

Anyhow I've still managed to turn $250 into $1850 so reasonably good.

Also stuck ?200 in Sky on Friday there, was up to ?750 by Wednesday. Saw an absolute **** monkey playing ?1/2, literally THE worst played you will EVER see so I joined for ?150. Very first hand I get it in pre-flop against him with JJ, he called ?150 with QT offsuit and flopped a Q. So back down to ?600 on Sky, bit frustrating...

Edited by D-McG

• 2 weeks later...

Also stuck ?200 in Sky on Friday there, was up to ?750 by Wednesday. Saw an absolute **** monkey playing ?1/2, literally THE worst played you will EVER see so I joined for ?150. Very first hand I get it in pre-flop against him with JJ, he called ?150 with QT offsuit and flopped a Q. So back down to ?600 on Sky, bit frustrating...

Does anyone still actually play poker?

Seem to have got my grinding head back on, Sky BR up to ?1,280 now. Up just over 1k which ain't too bad for just a couple weeks where I've not even had the time to put in too many hours.

In Absentia

Seem to have got my grinding head back on, Sky BR up to ?1,280 now. Up just over 1k which ain't too bad for just a couple weeks where I've not even had the time to put in too many hours.

seems unlikely we will get a 3000 post game anytime soon. Do people not suffer bad beats any more lol.

I've not played much live poker recently except my weekly donkey nuts game I go to.

Bought into the world apat in Nottingham in august aswell as the 6 max and HORSE side events.

The Scottish apat is in June in Aberdeen. Sats and buyin are up on betfair next week. So I am going to go to that aswell.

Been grinding the steps on pokerstars and have grabbed a step5 ticket which I can use for a $700 wsop qualifier. So am going to play that next Sunday. It would be good to run well in that. :-)

In Absentia

seems unlikely we will get a 3000 post game anytime soon. Do people not suffer bad beats any more lol.

I've not played much live poker recently except my weekly donkey nuts game I go to.

Bought into the world apat in Nottingham in august aswell as the 6 max and HORSE side events.

The Scottish apat is in June in Aberdeen. Sats and buyin are up on betfair next week. So I am going to go to that aswell.

Been grinding the steps on pokerstars and have grabbed a step5 ticket which I can use for a $700 wsop qualifier. So am going to play that next Sunday. It would be good to run well in that. :-)

Nope..

WOOOOOWWW!!!

Just had my BIGGEST ever poker win.

I decided to go in for a $109 Double Chance Turbo on PS ($35K gtd), it wasn't until 20 minutes in that I realised that you don't get an additional stack you can bring to the table, you have to rebuy, if I'd known this I would have left it.

I know it was a large percentage of my bankroll but I'd recently taken double my original stake out so it was pure profit left in the account.

I got to the first break and the final rebuy break without any problems, by the 3rd break I had about 25,000 chips, blinds creeping up to 1,000/2,000 with a running ante.

I was running well, not giving out bad beats but winning when I was going in ahead.

I managed to get over the money bubble, 36 paid and $320 was the minimum payout, that was my first goal.

I wasn't bothered about laddering too much, I wanted to get to the final table with a chance, I was chip leader for a while with 220,000, I lost 2 hands in a row bringing me down to 165,000. I was still chip leader but I got up and walked away just to compose myself.

I got to the final table, 3 players went out, 6 left, I had 140,000 with blinds at 7K/14K, it's folded round to the small blind who raised as I expected him to, I jammed with pocket 6's and he calls with A2, I have 4,000 chips left, flop - BANG - the big Ace. $2,000 for going out in 6th then BOOOM - the magical 6 on the river, I'm back, 300,000 - 5 left.

One more player goes out and we're down to 4, my final hand I push in the small blind with A9, get called from Mr Big with Kings, they hold and I go out collecting my biggest pay cheque in poker of $3,867.50 B) (just over ?2650 GBP)

Woohooo :teehee:

WOOOOOWWW!!!

I decided to go in for a $109 Double Chance Turbo on PS ($35K gtd), it wasn't until 20 minutes in that I realised that you don't get an additional stack you can bring to the table, you have to rebuy, if I'd known this I would have left it.

I know it was a large percentage of my bankroll but I'd recently taken double my original stake out so it was pure profit left in the account.

I got to the first break and the final rebuy break without any problems, by the 3rd break I had about 25,000 chips, blinds creeping up to 1,000/2,000 with a running ante.

I was running well, not giving out bad beats but winning when I was going in ahead.

I managed to get over the money bubble, 36 paid and $320 was the minimum payout, that was my first goal.

I wasn't bothered about laddering too much, I wanted to get to the final table with a chance, I was chip leader for a while with 220,000, I lost 2 hands in a row bringing me down to 165,000. I was still chip leader but I got up and walked away just to compose myself.

I got to the final table, 3 players went out, 6 left, I had 140,000 with blinds at 7K/14K, it's folded round to the small blind who raised as I expected him to, I jammed with pocket 6's and he calls with A2, I have 4,000 chips left, flop - BANG - the big Ace. $2,000 for going out in 6th then BOOOM - the magical 6 on the river, I'm back, 300,000 - 5 left.

One more player goes out and we're down to 4, my final hand I push in the small blind with A9, get called from Mr Big with Kings, they hold and I go out collecting my biggest pay cheque in poker of $3,867.50 B) (just over ?2650 GBP)

Excellent stuff.

You must be buzzing.

Chris Benoit

WOOOOOWWW!!!

congratulations bud, puts my ?100 nuts win to shame :P

typical qualify for the nationals again and can't make it :angry:

Just don't seem to have the time to play anymore.

My biggest win was ?1970 at the Maybury friday night ?10 rebuy. I didn't rebuy once and won the played very very good poker that night combined with some great cards (A 3 on the BB and the flop comes AA3 for example)

Makes me want to play some more!

Excellent stuff.

You must be buzzing.

I still can't believe it in a way, it's an incredible amount of money to win from a game of poker, 6x more than my previous largest win.

I've been trying for a couple of Live event satellites, it's something I definitely want to do, play a big event somewhere, a poker tour somewhere in Europe.

congratulations bud, puts my ?100 nuts win to shame :P

typical qualify for the nationals again and can't make it :angry:

Did you qualify in the Edin/Lothians Q1, Spring 2010 season? I qualified for the National final as well, I would have been at the same table if so.

I was playing a low-level buyin MTT on pokerstars, you have to laugh at some of the chat coming out of some of these players, I copied some of the chat from one player in particular, he lost a four-way all in with Aces, (he still had chips back) it was against Nines, QJ and Queens which hit the case-Queen. The Aces also had the Ace of diamonds on a 3-diamond flop so he still had outs after the Queen hit on turn.

Here it is;

Moderator22 [Moderator]: Hello players :)... Please use the call moderator button for serious chat issues only. Other calls will only delay us from helping others. Good luck now all :)

pepeproject: HELLOS ALWAYS STOLING IN THIS SITE CALL POLICE4

pepeproject: POLICE MUST INVESTIGATION YOUR SOFWARE

Moderator22 [Moderator]: For any game related issues, please contact support using the help menu in the main lobby.

pepeproject: IS IMPOSIBLE LOST 5 TIMES U MOR

pepeproject: CALLL POLICE WHATS THE PROBLEM

pepeproject: ILEGAL SOFWARE

**player gets knocked out**

isi 8203: baba

Moderator22 [Moderator]: Moderators have no connection to the games, only chat. Please address this issue woth support.

Moderator22 [Moderator]: Goo d all :)

Moderator22 [Moderator]: luck*

pepeproject [observer]: DEAD AIDS CANCER TO POKERSTAR

:lol: He called the mods after a bad beat. :lol:

Chris Benoit

Did you qualify in the Edin/Lothians Q1, Spring 2010 season? I qualified for the National final as well, I would have been at the same table if so.

Nah i'm in the Fife league, only played twice so far this season so it'll be a while before i get the chance to play in the national

Would anyone like a poker-thread-game next week some time.

I was playing a Matrix game on Full Tilt, it's a 6 or 9 seat sng, where you play 4 tables at the same time against the same players, it pays 20% of the total prizepool for each sng plus 20% to the player with the most points. You get points for winning, outlasting players and knocking them out.

I played a $6.50 one, I finished 1st, 1st, 2nd and 3rd with the top 2 paid in each, winning $11.88 for the 3 cashes and I finished top out of the 6 players winning another $4.68.

Blinds go up every 3 minutes with a 1500 starting stack.

Or should we go for a traditional sit'n'go?

Era Macaroons

:curtain: Aye, still play.

Not been posting much as It leads to straying onto other threads and upsetting folk!

(had the resident minister :hypno: foaming all over his keyboard last time :cussing: , was all set to burn me at the :devil-smiley-029: stake :devil-smiley-029: so he was! )

just been going to Maybury rather than Circus.....I took up their offer of entry into $1k freeroll, won $100, which has grown legs up to $2K so using this online with the odd live game at maybury.

what are the best nights to visit Circus at the mo? tues & sat?

Cograts on your win Statto :pray::rock2: noticably you won this at a higher stakes game....same for my winnings above,(2 decent tourney wins) , I found I was far more focused and took the whole thing a lot more seriously ....less mugs in the field to trip over. keep up the good work, also how did the football syndicate finish up doing over the season?

:flag3:

:walk_man:

:curtain: Aye, still play.

Not been posting much as It leads to straying onto other threads and upsetting folk!

(had the resident minister :hypno: foaming all over his keyboard last time :cussing: , was all set to burn me at the :devil-smiley-029: stake :devil-smiley-029: so he was! )

just been going to Maybury rather than Circus.....I took up their offer of entry into $1k freeroll, won $100, which has grown legs up to $2K so using this online with the odd live game at maybury.

what are the best nights to visit Circus at the mo? tues & sat?

Cograts on your win Statto :pray::rock2: noticably you won this at a higher stakes game....same for my winnings above,(2 decent tourney wins) , I found I was far more focused and took the whole thing a lot more seriously ....less mugs in the field to trip over. keep up the good work, also how did the football syndicate finish up doing over the season?

Who is the resident minister?!

I've not been to Circus alot recently at all.

Think tourney wise the Monday and Saturday ones get good numbers.

I can't believe I've turned back into a Sky reg again. I thought those days were behind me.

Can't complain though, returned to Sky just a month ago, depositing ?200 and my BR is now ?2,130.

Back into the swing of things I think.

Era Macaroons

Who is the resident minister?!

I've not been to Circus alot recently at all.

Think tourney wise the Monday and Saturday ones get good numbers.

I can't believe I've turned back into a Sky reg again. I thought those days were behind me.

Can't complain though, returned to Sky just a month ago, depositing ?200 and my BR is now ?2,130.

Back into the swing of things I think.

see PM

you'll be the next 'Gerrard9' on Sky!, good winnings btw...I might revisit Sky again for the Thurs night game.

Andyeyespy

Big fish, new to the game. Looking for a game of poker outwith the casino. Anyone looking for an extra player to join their game. Love the game but my friends dont, just looking for a regular game.

Just been informed that Sky Poker are running an entire episode following lots of cash hands played by yours truly next week.

God I hope they aren't going to show my weekends play where I was on tilt!!!

Just been informed that Sky Poker are running an entire episode following lots of cash hands played by yours truly next week.

really?

really?

Yep.

Channel 865 next Tues at 8pm.

I'm actually a bit concerned as I played really poorly through the weekend and I'm hoping the hands from then won't be shown.

Cheers :thumbsup:

I've not had any results since though. I agree with your point about being more focused, when you're putting $100 into a game you sort of pay more attention than a $5 game, maybe we've just found the key to successful poker... :lightbulb:

The syndicate finished on ?80, ?30 up although we did have a few "add-ons" throughout the season.

That's good to hear, it's good to see that sky recognise when -don't take this the wrong way but- a lesser-known player is playing well. It would be easy for them to show the "big-name players" like gerrard9, dantb etc but they recognise when a good player is consistently making profit.

I'm going to be out playing at my local league on Tuesday so might not catch the first showing, I could try and get them to get it up on the TV.

Yep.

I'm actually a bit concerned as I played really poorly through the weekend and I'm hoping the hands from then won't be shown.

Do they give analysis on the hands? ... Showing your poor hands might be good .. Problem with this is that anyone watching gets to see what crap cards that everyone on kickback already knows you play!

I was at the NPL Scottish National Final yesterday. I finished about 32nd out of the 80 that turned up.

One of the hands that I played, I'd like an opinion on. Blinds were at about 600/1200, a player who had just been moved to the table a few hands ago raised to about 4,000. He probably has around 18K and had raised about a quarter of the hands he had played since he got moved to the table. A player 2nd to his left pushed all in for 21,000. He has also been moved to my table a short time ago and was quite a steady player. It's folded round to me, I have 20,000 chips, just below average in the tournament and look at Ace-King.

What would you be doing here?

I folded. The original raiser folded and the all-inner shows pocket Queens.

If the Queens had have called pre-flop, it would have been an instant shove from me but I didn't really like the situation of calling my chips away with AK, if he has Aces or Kings I'm drawing thin which is definitely in his shoving range here.

If I had known it was going to be a 50/50, I'd have possibly took my chance.

Another hand I had played earlier on in the day, I'm on the big blind, blinds at 400/800, the player second to act min-raises to 1600. The player on his left, calls, a player in mid-position calls, the button calls, small blind folds and it's on my, 7600 plus ante's in the middle, 800 for me to call, I'm getting 10/1. I never look at my cards before it's my turn to act, I'm thinking at this point I'm calling about half of all hands here, any pair obviously, any suited-connectors, any two connecting sort of hands. I look at a nice looking 34 of clubs. I call.

Flop

7c 5c Qd

I check, it goes check, check, mid-position man bets 1600. Button folds, I raise to 6500. It goes fold, fold, then mid-position man calls. He is left with about 14K, I have about 11K.

Turn

2 of hearts

I now have in addition to the flush draw, and the gut-shot straight draw, an open ended straight draw, an Ace will be good for me as well as the 6's or clubs.

I push all in, he takes a while before calling with AQ (no clubs).

River

2 of clubs.

npl34pokerhand.png

I'm now up to just over 40,000 - it was SICK.

My tight image that I'd built up over the space of 5 hours was gone in 90 seconds, I was blinded down over the next couple of hours, picking up a couple of pots and then finally busting out after 2 players limped on my big blind, I pushed with 7's (14K with blinds at 1K/2K) and one of them called, he had JJ.

Era Macaroons

Yep.

blink.gif

this will be interesting! its on tonight yeah?

this will be interesting! its on tonight yeah?

On at the moment.

Not been too interesting TBH!

Showed a couple of crappy river calls with A high against players that I have fair bit history with, looks awful when they don't know my thinking behind them.

Not showed any big pots at all, just wee sh itty ones!

Era Macaroons

On at the moment.

Not been too interesting TBH!

Showed a couple of crappy river calls with A high against players that I have fair bit history with, looks awful when they don't know my thinking behind them.

Not showed any big pots at all, just wee sh itty ones!

been watching on Sky - ...when do you double up?

Edited by Era Macaroons

been watching on Sky - ...when do you double up?

Didn't show any big hands I was in!

Loads of uninteresting small pots.

Then a bad beat on the end in the biggest pot of mine they showed.

All my mad play must have been on the non televised tables or something haha.

Era Macaroons

Didn't show any big hands I was in!

Loads of uninteresting small pots.

Then a bad beat on the end in the biggest pot of mine they showed.

All my mad play must have been on the non televised tables or something haha.

I hate that when that happensteehee.gif

Era Macaroons

Big fish, new to the game. Looking for a game of poker outwith the casino. Anyone looking for an extra player to join their game. Love the game but my friends dont, just looking for a regular game.

what stakes do you play eyespy?

fish welcomethumbsup.gif

Edited by Era Macaroons

what stakes do you play eyespy?

fish welcomethumbsup.gif

I normally like to bring ?100 to a cash game, Do u play in a regular game? What stakes do u play?

Era Macaroons

I normally like to bring ?100 to a cash game, Do u play in a regular game? What stakes do u play?

Im really more of a tournament player, but will have a spin at the cash tables (?100 - ?300) if bombed out early, or If I see D McG sitting there!wink.gif .

My poker mates only have a game together ad hoc, every few months, so no reg game to offer im afraid.

Im really more of a tournament player, but will have a spin at the cash tables (?100 - ?300) if bombed out early, or If I see D McG sitting there!wink.gif .

My poker mates only have a game together ad hoc, every few months, so no reg game to offer im afraid.

lol

Funnies...

I don't play much anymore at all.. but played yesterday on the FT $10 tables.. sat on 3 tables with $5 on each.. busted on 1, (had JJ, raised pre-flop was re-raised by the worst player there, i re-raised and they called. flop was J blank blank, 2 diamonds and they pushed all in. - their 10 4 of diamonds won that pot! lol).. however walked away with $28 and $20 on the other 2 tables... so maybe I can still play a little! less than 2 hours...

Would love to play a lot more but its hard when you are in a long term relationship.. if I was ever dumped you'd see me at the circus all the time!

Edited by Bigsmak

Bring on ze monies.

:D

Era Macaroons

Bring on ze monies.

biggrin.gif

whistling.gif

fancy a side bet?

?20 says Brazil go further than the Neanderthollands.....if they exit tourney at same stage (in whatever fashion) ...then well go dutch!ermm.gif

whistling.gif

fancy a side bet?

?20 says Brazil go further than the Neanderthollands.....if they exit tourney at same stage (in whatever fashion) ...then well go dutch!ermm.gif

Nah your alright.

Just because I want Holland to win doesn't mean I fancy them to outlast Brazil.

:thumbsup:

Era Macaroons

Nah your alright.

Just because I want Holland to win doesn't mean I fancy them to outlast Brazil.

thumbsup.gif

ok

look at the beautiful fold in this rock formation

monterey-fold.jpg

off to Rockness woot.gif see ya

ok

look at the beautiful fold in this rock formation

monterey-fold.jpg

off to Rockness woot.gif see ya

You at Rockness sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Drunkest man alive by the end of the weekend?

Enjoy!