(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Can someone post a wee link over to their thread of bitterness, tears & snotters??

Could do with a laugh over the weekend.

Gracias!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can someone post a wee link over to their thread of bitterness, tears & snotters??

Could do with a laugh over the weekend.

Gracias!

Pay particular attention to Vagillions and Pervy Sergey... they are up to their eyeballs in their fantasies now, they could not back out if they tried. When this shit gets sorted, they are going to be left looking extremely stupid. I wonder if the fans that paid subscriptions to read their communiques from Sergeys yacht will just shrug it off, or will they actually be pissed off at being strung along by these two Walter Mitties. :rofl:

Fill yer boots fella...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?158395-Financial-Meltdown-UBIG-s-shares-REMAIN-FROZEN-Transfer-Ban-Remains/page1241

(Wear rubber pants though)

Barney Rubble

Believe me it matters!

It is a stain on our proud history , im with you until we do we likewise its unfinished business !

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It is a stain on our proud history , im with you until we do we likewise its unfinished business !

Why is it a stain though? It never even equalled our 10-2 record win, and 1-5 made both insignificant anyway.

Barney Rubble

Why is it a stain though? It never even equalled our 10-2 record win, and 1-5 made both insignificant anyway.

I know it doesnt equal 1-5 or 10-2 but the point is we let a shitey wee outfit like that put 7 past us , it needs reversing !

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I know it doesnt equal 1-5 or 10-2 but the point is we let a shitey wee outfit like that put 7 past us , it needs reversing !

It just doesn't really bother me that much. I'd like to stick seven or eight past them, no doubt about it, but three or four is a great win too. If 0-7 had been the biggest ever derby score between us, I'd agree completely... but it isn't, and we have the 5-1, 13, 19 and 22 in a row, the 4-0 Scottish Cup semi, 10-2 and the far superior overall record. It's just a very small blemish to be honest.

The People's Chimp

It maybe should have been reversed on the 19th of May tbh, but Sergio's class shone through. While some say, and there is a lot of merit in this argument, there should be no let up, no humanity shown in the relentless desire to crush your opponent, 5-1 was perfect and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Slightly off-topic but I was watching the 5-1 goals again earlier on youtube and came across this in the comments section.

fPscdMq.png

youtube comments :facepalm:

(edited out swearing)

Barney Rubble

It just doesn't really bother me that much. I'd like to stick seven or eight past them, no doubt about it, but three or four is a great win too. If 0-7 had been the biggest ever derby score between us, I'd agree completely... but it isn't, and we have the 5-1, 13, 19 and 22 in a row, the 4-0 Scottish Cup semi, 10-2 and the far superior overall record. It's just a very small blemish to be honest.

I agree but i also have this theory that 0-7 drove us to most of these bar 10 -2 obviously ! now all we have to do is emulate or better that scoreline then i will be satisfied , no much to ask is it :10900:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Another belter from last evening, what does it take to write this stuff?

Once upon a time, in the days when your great-grandparents were little girls and boys, there lived a Tynie football club, in a rank part of town, next to a steaming factory where the smell gave you the dry boak. Now this club were old and at one time, had enjoyed the respect of the other clubs in the land. They won and lost like any other club, and they did it with a good spirit and integrity. One day though, the wind changed, and they became discontent, as people who have good and happy lives are often wont to do, for it is a curse of humans that we become restless when we actually have everything we need and we grow dissatisfied with our lot, want what we don`t have and need to satisfy the lust for power in the dark recesses of our minds where Greed and Envy roam free. And thus it was that they set their sights upon their neighbours and the towns beyond that, and they vowed they would dominate them all, no matter what the price...

Fuelled by the over-reaching ambition of their increasingly bitter fans, they began to abandon the principles which had once preserved their honour and dignity and slowly but surely, they began paying for goods and merchandise for which they did not have the money. Now boys and girls, every fairy tale needs a villain, and you`re in luck, for this tale had not one, but TWO villains; power-hungry, ruthless and deluded. The first was the kind of villain who made no pretense as to who he was or what he wanted. He was predictable and tried to take over the neighbouring village I told you about at the start, but so overconfident and arrogant was he, that in revealing his plan, he awoke the spirit within the residents of that village, and their combined resistance, allied with a fairy godfather, finally defeated him. That village went on to become one of the fairest in the land, where many different people lived and all were welcomed regardless of origin or beliefs. They flourish today and will do so for generations to come, when even your great-grand children are running around. But that tale is for another time...

The second was what the elves in the forest refer to as a "Roaster"; as mad as an enchanted bucket, as changeable as a harlot`s knickers, as foolish as a billy goat and as unpredictable as a clown`s tears. Posing as a Knight of Old, he used deceipt and shameful lies to steal from millions of people from other towns far away and he wasted the money to pay travellers and journeymen and peados from far away to come and live in the village. For a while, life was good. The townspeople had never known such luxury and good fortune and they rubbed it in the faces of their neighbours at every opportunity. But alas, it is the oldest tale in the world that when you do a deal with the devil, the day always arrives when he comes to collect his fee. And thus the money dried up and the Roaster fled, as did the charlatans and showmen, for they were only interested in the Roaster`s money. The key to that money lay in a hostile land far to the North, where many believed it to have frozen forever. As for the Roaster, some say he sails the world in a large ship beneath the waves to this day, others, that he changed his face by magic and that nobody can reveal him unless they utter his true name aloud three times: "MISTER, MISTER, MISTER".

For a while, the townspeople wouldn`t believe it, but as they watched their walls slowly crumble around them and other villages refused to deal with them, even when they begged, nobody would Budge; they became even more bitter and twisted and, true to their perverse nature, blamed everyone but themselves for their slow, painful, hilarious demise. Thus, they were revealed to be fuds of the highest order and absolutely nobody gave a flying **** about them, for truly they had got what they deserved.

THE END (almost...not long now anyhow)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I agree but i also have this theory that 0-7 drove us to most of these bar 10 -2 obviously ! now all we have to do is emulate or better that scoreline then i will be satisfied , no much to ask is it :10900:

I agree to some extent, but they would just cling on to some equally meh result... like us going in to administration, or a 2-1 scraped result.

Once upon a time, in the days when your great-grandparents were little girls and boys, there lived a Tynie football club, in a rank part of town, next to a steaming factory where the smell gave you the dry boak. Now this club were old and at one time, had enjoyed the respect of the other clubs in the land. They won and lost like any other club, and they did it with a good spirit and integrity. One day though, the wind changed, and they became discontent, as people who have good and happy lives are often wont to do, for it is a curse of humans that we become restless when we actually have everything we need and we grow dissatisfied with our lot, want what we don`t have and need to satisfy the lust for power in the dark recesses of our minds where Greed and Envy roam free. And thus it was that they set their sights upon their neighbours and the towns beyond that, and they vowed they would dominate them all, no matter what the price...

Fuelled by the over-reaching ambition of their increasingly bitter fans, they began to abandon the principles which had once preserved their honour and dignity and slowly but surely, they began paying for goods and merchandise for which they did not have the money. Now boys and girls, every fairy tale needs a villain, and you`re in luck, for this tale had not one, but TWO villains; power-hungry, ruthless and deluded. The first was the kind of villain who made no pretense as to who he was or what he wanted. He was predictable and tried to take over the neighbouring village I told you about at the start, but so overconfident and arrogant was he, that in revealing his plan, he awoke the spirit within the residents of that village, and their combined resistance, allied with a fairy godfather, finally defeated him. That village went on to become one of the fairest in the land, where many different people lived and all were welcomed regardless of origin or beliefs. They flourish today and will do so for generations to come, when even your great-grand children are running around. But that tale is for another time...

The second was what the elves in the forest refer to as a "Roaster"; as mad as an enchanted bucket, as changeable as a harlot`s knickers, as foolish as a billy goat and as unpredictable as a clown`s tears. Posing as a Knight of Old, he used deceipt and shameful lies to steal from millions of people from other towns far away and he wasted the money to pay travellers and journeymen and peados from far away to come and live in the village. For a while, life was good. The townspeople had never known such luxury and good fortune and they rubbed it in the faces of their neighbours at every opportunity. But alas, it is the oldest tale in the world that when you do a deal with the devil, the day always arrives when he comes to collect his fee. And thus the money dried up and the Roaster fled, as did the charlatans and showmen, for they were only interested in the Roaster`s money. The key to that money lay in a hostile land far to the North, where many believed it to have frozen forever. As for the Roaster, some say he sails the world in a large ship beneath the waves to this day, others, that he changed his face by magic and that nobody can reveal him unless they utter his true name aloud three times: "MISTER, MISTER, MISTER".

For a while, the townspeople wouldn`t believe it, but as they watched their walls slowly crumble around them and other villages refused to deal with them, even when they begged, nobody would Budge; they became even more bitter and twisted and, true to their perverse nature, blamed everyone but themselves for their slow, painful, hilarious demise. Thus, they were revealed to be fuds of the highest order and absolutely nobody gave a flying **** about them, for truly they had got what they deserved.

I'm torn between giving that one massive :cornette: or thinking it's actually pretty well written.

Barney Rubble

This is what happens when you dont stick in at school boys and girls !

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yup I was there it still matters.....a little less maybe

"Little less"? Filleting them 5-1 in the final of the Scottish Cup, in front of the whole of the UK, made it matter just a "little less"? Are you barking?

Honestly, why would anyone care about those two points 40 years ago?

I am amazed people are even bothered. The 19th May was the 'finisher'... It couldn't be more clear if we'd frozen them with a Sub-zero blast and then sidled over to them and tore their head and spinal cord out and displayed it to the applauding audience, as a loud ghostly voice yelled "FINISH THEM!"

:lol:

The People's Chimp

I'm torn between giving that one massive :cornette: or thinking it's actually pretty well written.

I'll solve that one for you, :cornette:

It's a woeful piece of writing.

Clearly penned by the village idiot!!

Is it just me that still has no idea what "yam" means? Where did that actually come from? My hibs mate whos on .net doesnt even know, his guess was "you are maroon scum" is this right?

Is it just me that still has no idea what "yam" means? Where did that actually come from? My hibs mate whos on .net doesnt even know, his guess was "you are maroon scum" is this right?

I thought it was because it ryhmed with jam. Jam Tart - Yam Fud (this appears to be how you're supposed to do it.....)

It's cringey as feck.

I thought it was because it ryhmed with jam. Jam Tart - Yam Fud (this appears to be how you're supposed to do it.....)

It's cringey as feck.

This from a support that refers to themselfs as "the cabbage"... "Yam" very clever...

Glamorgan Jambo

its never been the same since they banned Sidney

That was the boy who apparently spent all day writing out FOI requests....

Is there part of JKB where we hand out the 'Intelligence Star' to members for undercover work???

to be honest if you were there it hurt and still does. Not as much as Dens in 86 hurts but it still hurts because it has given them a way out of everything that has happened since. But back to original point... I defy any Hearts fan that was at the game to say that it wasn't hugely painful at the time and for quite a few years after that.

It maybe should have been reversed on the 19th of May tbh, but Sergio's class shone through. While some say, and there is a lot of merit in this argument, there should be no let up, no humanity shown in the relentless desire to crush your opponent, 5-1 was perfect and I wouldn't have it any other way.

7-1 would have shut them up for good though

That village went on to become one of the fairest in the land, where many different people lived and all were welcomed regardless of origin or beliefs.

Not going to repost the fairy tale but I do have to pick him/her up on this point

I take it he has chosen to completely ignore the fact that at the start of their humble beginnings they would only sign Roman Catholics and not as he/she says regardless of origins or belief

another thing that has been airbrushed from their history

Quite enjoyed that. :lol:

The People's Chimp

7-1 would have shut them up for good though

Even 7-0 in the Cup Final wouldn't have down that, as we've seen recently their capacity for self-delusion knows no bounds.

That village went on to become one of the fairest in the land, where many different people lived and all were welcomed regardless of origin or beliefs.

Not going to repost the fairy tale but I do have to pick him/her up on this point

I take it he has chosen to completely ignore the fact that at the start of their humble beginnings they would only sign Roman Catholics and not as he/she says regardless of origins or belief

Oh yeh everybody apart from refugees, according to one of thier own.

The bitterness clearly clouds their minds of what actually happend and things that have went past.

They live on a different planet from everybody else accross there and their world will come crashing down again soon similar to 190512

Aye no mention that our first devil assume that to be Wallace - actually saved their "village" from extinction after a number of crooks and fraudsters had owned them.

Then we have Jos, Deek, Murray, Griffiths, Deegan................the list is endless really.

Still fantasy land is where they live so it must be all nice and fuzzy warm down that way.

Yesterday 11:21 PM#25Baldy Foghorn

I had a half an hour phone call with Sir Tom recently, and I asked what the future without him would be.

He understood my concern, and said whilst he couldn't tell me the ins and outs for personal and confidential reasons, that the future of the Club would be secure going forward.....

My guess looking at the structure of how Hibs are made up, is that the Club would possibly be passed down to his family?

Of Course you where on the phone too Him...

scottish_chicP

Of Course you where on the phone too Him...

I'm sure Sir Tom frequently explains his financial circumstances and plans for the club over the phone to fans :sarcasm::err:

The Mighty Thor

Yip. We'll never ever get those two points back :(

Business was concluded at 4.50pm on 19th May 2012. That was the point we broke that shitey wee club forever. Their mentality is scarred forever. Their inferiority is secured forever. We are a far reaching virulent cancer that invades their waking hours and haunts their sleeping hours.

What happens to Hearts, happens. We've done them. This generation knows it, future generations will know it.

Hearts Heritage

to be honest if you were there it hurt and still does. Not as much as Dens in 86 hurts but it still hurts because it has given them a way out of everything that has happened since. But back to original point... I defy any Hearts fan that was at the game to say that it wasn't hugely painful at the time and for quite a few years after that.

No it wasn't. The next game we hammered them 4-1 and it could easily have been 6 or 7. That certainly shut up the Hibees who were at school with me.

7-0 only really started to raise it's head again when we got into the 17 and 22 in a row run of games.

It's as relevant now as the 8-3 victory.

"Little less"? Filleting them 5-1 in the final of the Scottish Cup, in front of the whole of the UK, made it matter just a "little less"? Are you barking?

Honestly, why would anyone care about those two points 40 years ago?

Were you there? I'm not trying to be smart, just trying to understand why you think that it should no longer matter.

Even 7-0 in the Cup Final wouldn't have down that, as we've seen recently their capacity for self-delusion knows no bounds.

This I'm

Afraid

How quick after the 5-1 cup final did it take them to rush out a book about the 7-0 game

There no one who does re-writing of history and delusion like a hobby

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Were you there? I'm not trying to be smart, just trying to understand why you think that it should no longer matter.

No, I'm 34. I just don't get it... If it was the highest scoreline between us, fine. 5-1 tops everything.

Before the cup final it was the Derby to end all Derbies. Bragging rights forever, every other result was deemed unimportant compared to it.

Agreed by both sets of supporters before the match.

Only upheld by the winners. Losers to the bitter end. Now they frantically try to justify that result by claiming we 'cheated'. Its the only thing that keeps them going.

So its back to the 40yr old 3 point memory.

Pathetic to the last inbred.

Franco Fascione

Hear hear!

The People's Chimp

I'm sure Sir Tom frequently explains his financial circumstances and plans for the club over the phone to fans :sarcasm::err:

They post this kind of fantasy dreamland stuff, which is clearly all in the poster's imagination, all the time. Over here the response to similar posts would be a page of ripping the pish and the poster would either man up and admit it or never be seen again. Either that or it would be a joke/troll post. On hibs.net though, it gets you an invite to the inner scrotum with Sergey, Bajillions, "Dashing" Bob S and Filled Holes. :rofl:

That was the boy who apparently spent all day writing out FOI requests....

Is there part of JKB where we hand out the 'Intelligence Star' to members for undercover work???

That was magnificent undercover work it was worth logging on just to see what he had been doing he went on his holidays to Seaton Sands holiday park and that was the last heard of him aka Lord Lucan Sidney.

I've just had a half hour phone call with Franck Sauzee. I asked him about hibs' future and what it holds.

After taking ten of those minutes to remind him of who hibs are, he recounted an old French proverb which I believe roughly translates as "I wouldn't go back there if they flew me in on a plane made of women's tits".

True story by the way, this is the internet where nobody lies.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I've just had a half hour phone call with Franck Sauzee. I asked him about hibs' future and what it holds.

Not everyone has a crystal ball, I.J. *

*by ball, I mean decanter.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

an old French proverb which I believe roughly translates as "I wouldn't go back there if they flew me in on a plane made of women's tits".

Sensational. :rofl:

it started badly, tailed off a bit in the middle and the less said about the end the better - but I tell you what it shows some of these daycare centres do a good job

After taking ten of those minutes to remind him of who hibs are, he recounted an old French proverb which I believe roughly translates as "I wouldn't go back there if they flew me in on a plane made of women's tits".

True story by the way, this is the internet where nobody lies.

It's Hibs - it'd be a helicopter made of cocks. The same one Jim Duffy flew in on.

julienbrellier

Damn - I was going to go for that one - it's a stoater

HibsNibsuser-offline.pngFirst Team Regularavatar412_32.gif Join Date Apr 2002 Location Easter Ross/Road Posts 653

They'll be like us except they've had the benefit, in terms of "success" on the pitch and resultant uplift in crowds, that blowing ?70m+ of funny money brings. If they only have to spend a season or two in the wilderness to pay for it then that'll be a pretty good result for their shameless (shameful) followers. Of course,
no-one else in football recognises their three cup wins in this period as valid.

What i like about it is that it starts as very reasonable , and ends with a statement of pure fantasy

absolutely love this mentality from the Hibees. Nobody else in Scottish football gives a s*** including us. We only won 5-1, we horsed you in a semi final a few years earlier and we have experienced some great times and successes in the past 15 or so years. Those memories will never die.

Also, I have to admit, Hibs.net must be full of a bunch of complete idiots. Hearts will come through this and the facts are there for all to see. Most Hibees I have spoken to (in fairness to them) do not dispute the facts and cling on to some 100000/1 belief that something will go wrong. They have accepted that we will more than likely survive in light of the UBIG share agreement. Frozen shares aye, whit? what a load of absolute pish.

It's Hibs - it'd be a helicopter made of cocks. The same one Jim Duffy flew in on.

:lol:

A ****** travelling on a helicopter made of cocks. How do you tell them apart?

Archived