Wright, MVG, Lewis.

7/1

I've stuck a fiver on all the games.

Chisnall 2/1

MVG 8/11

Wright 10/11

RVB 11/10

Lewis 5/6

Was too late for the Chisnall match but got the same bottom 4 as you.

All three acca's waiting on Lewis.

Pile on Whitlock, lads :lol:

Chisnall 2/1

MVG 8/11

Wright 10/11

RVB 11/10

Lewis 5/6

?260+ on the line now.

Chisnall 2/1

MVG 8/11

Wright 10/11

RVB 11/10

Lewis 5/6

Wish I had that bet, good luck.

?261 and pennies I make it.

Chisnall 2/1

MVG 8/11

Wright 10/11

RVB 11/10

Lewis 5/6

Hope Lewis does it for you mate :thumbsup:

I'm up for a mega thread, only if everyone changes their names to darts players tho.

Good to see Taylor getting whitewashed

Only stuck a few quid on to make it interesting. Still ?70 better than **** all.

On a no bad run the now. Put a fiver in my sky bet account last week. Cashed out ?100 at the weekend and back up around ?90.

Good night tonight. Are the odds on the darts usually this much better than for football?

For a someone in the form of MVG to be going into any game at 11/8 seemed mental.

Good night tonight. Are the odds on the darts usually this much better than for football?

For a someone in the form of MVG to be going into any game at 11/8 seemed mental.

I think the odds for the favourites will drop in the coming weeks. They were all fairly even according to the bookies tonight, other than Lewis who was a bit stronger a favourite. First week so hard to say how players will perform.

No danger was he 11/8

No danger was he 11/8

Got those odds on Betfair for MVG.

Only Thornton let me down for a Thorn-Wright-MVG-Lewis acca. :(

No danger was he 11/8

06 Feb 14 / 19:28 Stake Phil Taylor v Michael van Gerwen ? Michael van Gerwen @ 11/8 - ?5.00 O/6914569/0000068/F

Got those odds on Betfair for MVG.

Only Thornton let me down for a Thorn-Wright-MVG-Lewis acca. :(

I'm glad the bairn was being a wee shite so I missed the start of the Thornton match because I might've been tempted to go for him.

I'm glad the bairn was being a wee shite so I missed the start of the Thornton match because I might've been tempted to go for him.

Absolutely gutted. Would have been an extra ?50 for the weekend. :(

Had a Tenner on RVB, MVG and Lewis. Got ?91.40 back. Van Gerwin was 11/8 and that was with Hills. A better bet you will not see this Weekend.

Cool. I might ask Uly really, really nicely, and see if he'll merge this one with the World ones and rename it.

I've combined the BDO, PDC, Premier League and Grand Slam threads into one megathread dating from last November-ish.

If you want any earlier darts threads merged in or if you'd prefer a more imaginative thread name, please shout and say so.

:thumbsup:

I've combined the BDO, PDC, Premier League and Grand Slam threads into one megathread dating from last November-ish.

If you want any earlier darts threads merged in or if you'd prefer a more imaginative thread name, please shout and say so.

:yas:

How about Ted "The Count" Hankey Appreciation Thread??

:curtain:

Much appreciated Uly.

And yes, I asked really, really nicely. :lol:

Archived