Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

Tenner on Gavsy

If the bet is 'Who was home in time for MotD on the second night of their own stag do' then I fancy your chances.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gavsy Van Gaverson

If the bet is 'Who was home in time for MotD on the second night of their own stag do' then I fancy your chances.

:lol:

6am ruined me first night and getting back on the drink at 10am didn't help.

Why was Lewis moaning to Wright at the end?

Because he's a knob?

Could be because when he had a dart for the match Wright turned round to get the crowd to ramp up the noise - they had already been booing Lewis most of the match and I reckon he wasn't impressed.

Wes Newton v Whitlock is off, Newton has tonsillitis. Whitlock will play Thornton instead, so Thornton plays twice.

Annoying when I have already put my accumulator on.

Destruction Derby

Wes Newton v Whitlock is off, Newton has tonsillitis. Whitlock will play Thornton instead, so Thornton plays twice.

Annoying when I have already put my accumulator on.

Shit, so have I, will this just make the coupon a 4-Fold? I would imagine it would be.

Destruction Derby

Meant to add I have got Wright,Barney,Van Gerwin and Taylor, would have included Newton if he had been playing. Looking forward to it, should be some high scoring

Shit, so have I, will this just make the coupon a 4-Fold? I would imagine it would be.

It will, but I'm not sure of the order of play. If the Thornton/Whitlock match is last then you could conceivably have been paid out on your coupon in time to lump it on the outcome of that match.

Destruction Derby

It will, but I'm not sure of the order of play. If the Thornton/Whitlock match is last then you could conceivably have been paid out on your coupon in time to lump it on the outcome of that match.

Thornton is playing first against Wright so I would imagine Thornton vs Whitlock will be the last match since Whitlock was due to be on last and it will suit Thornton to give him time, can also see them changing it though as the Van Gerwin and also Taylor matches would be better as a final last match. Going by recent weeks my bets will be gubbed by the first game so that won't be a problem

Say What Again

This weeks losing forecast is......

Wright

Barney

MvG

Taylor

Thornton

?5 pays ?93.90

I think I've missed the start of the Wright game as he was 6/4, so I've removed him from my fourfold and went with Barney, MVG, Taylor, treble.

Destruction Derby

Every ******* single week the bets are messed in the first game. Worse than Italian football for trying to pick a winner

Gavsy Van Gaverson

This weeks losing forecast is......

Wright

Barney

MvG

Taylor

Thornton

?5 pays ?93.90

I went for the same 5 earlier today.

First match and its over again :sob:

Every ******* single week the bets are messed in the first game. Worse than Italian football for trying to pick a winner

I went for the same 5 earlier today.

First match and its over again :sob:

Every feckin week, bet down after 1st game :(

I must be jinxed :(

Stuck another bet on and Barney (who was shite) blew it again.

By the way both those matches were 4/1 for a draw.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

******* stupid ducking darts betting.

Pretty much my reaction when Thornton won those final two legs.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I must be jinxed :(

Stuck another bet on and Barney (who was shite) blew it again.

By the way both those matches were 4/1 for a draw.

Aye, the draws always seem to be around 4/1 or 5/1.

Aye, the draws always seem to be around 4/1 or 5/1.

It's probably worth doing a wee lucky 31 on the draws each week, even if it's just a tiny stake

It's probably worth doing a wee lucky 31 on the draws each week, even if it's just a tiny stake

Quite rare that there is more than one draw on any week. Could end up being 4 tonight as I reckon Barney and Thornton might draw along with these pair. Hope MVG wins though.

The_razors_edge

I went through the entire 2012 and 2013 premier leagues doing a lucky 31 on the draws for 20p. Done a couple so far this year but guess what? Didn't do one tonight :sob:

For ?1 stake (?31) you would already be guaranteed ?215 (if they were all 4/1)

?1280 for another draw and ?7744 if all 5 are draws :o

I went through the entire 2012 and 2013 premier leagues doing a lucky 31 on the draws for 20p. Done a couple so far this year but guess what? Didn't do one tonight :sob:

3 so far and every chance of another 1 or 2.

Ouch :o

The_razors_edge

3 so far and every chance of another 1 or 2.

Ouch :o

Yeah gutted won't cover it if there's any more draws this evening

Benny Factor

Yeah gutted won't cover it if there's any more draws this evening

I hope there's at least one more, as I did a Lewis-Van Gerwen and Whitlock-Thornton draw double.

The_razors_edge

Well done Gary lad! Don't feel so bad now about the draws and can't see Whitlock upping his game to take anything off Thornton

The_razors_edge

Not seen it mentioned anywhere so just a quick heads up for those interested...the coral uk open is live on itv4 all weekend starting tonight

Slevinkelevra

Not seen it mentioned anywhere so just a quick heads up for those interested...the coral uk open is live on itv4 all weekend starting tonight

glad you said, I didnt even know!! Seems the prelims and some first round games are on this afternoon. Be interesting to see how stephen bunting gets on in his first pdc major.

Slevinkelevra

Just stuck a few quid on anderson at 20-1 peter wright at 14's, thornton at 28's and bunting 33's. Mvg is fave at 2-1, taylor is 10-3 and lewis 6-1.

Archived