Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

Slevinkelevra

Great win for Eccles there, was always behind but showed great bottle and won the decider fairly easily in the end.

Packing up the darts after this tournament I think I heard, or is he moving over to the PDC?

packing it in completely, think he moved back to the bdo from the pdc not long ago

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packing it in completely, think he moved back to the bdo from the pdc not long ago

In the quarters now and if he keeps playing like that a change of heart might be on the cards.

This thread reads like a conversation you over hear in the pub between people who have Sky Sports at home.

"why would I watch Scottish football it's rubbish, I only watch the good stuff on Sky"

"yeah I know, I'm an Arsenal man myself, I've given up on Hearts"

Slevinkelevra

Anyone see atkins before?? Had to quit during the game, said he couldnt throw his dart without it being painful. Interviewed him after and he seemed pissed!!

Kenny ******* Powers

Just switched on red button and "Chuck" Norris is playing someone who appears to be nicknamed Duzza!!

This tournament has the worst nicknames ever. I watched a match the other day and the guy was called the badger.

To be fair Chuck looks a decent player though.

Anyone see atkins before?? Had to quit during the game, said he couldnt throw his dart without it being painful. Interviewed him after and he seemed pissed!!

Not been watching tonight but if it's Martin Atkins then he's a decent player.

Is he still nicknamed Family Guy? He's a fat bloke with glasses, therefore he looks like Peter Griffin.

God Bunting does look like Peter Griffin, from family guy. spooky, they are never on TV at the same time. Bunting just walked off on BBC2, at 11.30pm to appear on family guy thirty seconds later...Spooky!

This thread reads like a conversation you over hear in the pub between people who have Sky Sports at home.

"why would I watch Scottish football it's rubbish, I only watch the good stuff on Sky"

"yeah I know, I'm an Arsenal man myself, I've given up on Hearts"

Haha. Spot on.

Maroon Sailor

Bunting through to his first semi

Hard to pick a winner from that match against Green

Slevinkelevra

Bunting through to his first semi

Hard to pick a winner from that match against Green

robbie green looked good today, a few ton plus finishes including a bull 25 bull 125! Should be a good game

Slevinkelevra

Green better do the business. I've got ?1.50 on him at Willie Hills for the tournament.

I got him too. 5 ew at 20-1 :-)

Maroon Sailor

Looks like Kist is leaving to the PDC says Sky Sports.

Surprises me. Thought he had fallen down the BDO rankings big style.

Wesley Harms looks more likely to step up to the PDC imo. He's the only one I think has a chance of establishing himself there.

Surprises me. Thought he had fallen down the BDO rankings big style.

Wesley Harms looks more likely to step up to the PDC imo. He's the only one I think has a chance of establishing himself there.

No chance. Harms is no where near ready for the pdc. Kist got pulled down in his first game but showed more of what he can do in a cracker v Wilson.

He's been injured, hence his fall in the rankings. He is plenty good enough to give the pdc a go. If he can get through q school and gets playing week to week I think he'll be a big hit.

Impressed again by Wilson this week. Great attitude. Just got caught by alan playing at the absolute real of his game. What a story if chuck goes on to win. The boozer in bo'ness will be drunk dry

Maroon Sailor

No chance. Harms is no where near ready for the pdc. Kist got pulled down in his first game but showed more of what he can do in a cracker v Wilson.

He's been injured, hence his fall in the rankings. He is plenty good enough to give the pdc a go. If he can get through q school and gets playing week to week I think he'll be a big hit.

Impressed again by Wilson this week. Great attitude. Just got caught by alan playing at the absolute real of his game. What a story if chuck goes on to win. The boozer in bo'ness will be drunk dry

I never said Harms was ready.

He will be though.

Kist had hardly played before the worlds this year, I'm sure the commentator said he had arthritis..,, some shocking finishing in this match here

Now that the bums are out the standard has improved massively. The QF between Norris and whoever it was (Wilson?) was really good. They were missing nothing.

Maroon Sailor

Good final so far

Nice one liner from Tony Green

" Has Stephen got a big one as well "

Maroon Sailor

as in beer guts or chins?

Evenly matched in that department as well as this final

Maroon Sailor

Bunting beginning to flag under the pressure

Phew .... Just for Norris - 3 darts needed for a 40 check out

Archived