Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hungry hippo

The health card was the one Hearn played when interviewed.

I guess he didn't want to play this year then.

top 4 in the world rankings get in automatically - MVG, Taylor, Lewis & Whitlock

pdc committee pick 4 wild cards - Newton, Chizzy, Wright & Thornton

SKY pick 2 wild cards - Barney & Anderson

the ony way Pipe will get in is to get into the top 4 in the rankings. He's so slow and painful to watch that I don't see him ever getting a pick. Wade undoubtedly has issues which have been well documented but that doesn't excuse some of his antics on stage and him being out of the top 4 gave the committee the chance to dump him.

Barney is very popular and will always get a wild card as a result but I reckon if he has another poor season in the PL he won't be in next time. Anderson is a former winner of the PL and got to the last 8 in the worlds so has a bit of form back.

The Old Tolbooth

If only Anderson hadn't shit himself against MVG, we could have been looking at an all Scottish final, although he'd probably have shit himself against whoever he played next too! (Would it have been Lewis?)

If only Anderson hadn't shit himself against MVG, we could have been looking at an all Scottish final, although he'd probably have shit himself against whoever he played next too! (Would it have been Lewis?)

Yes, it would have been.

The Old Tolbooth

Yes, it would have been.

Cheers Soops, I very much doubt Anderson would have beaten Lewis in that case.

Cheers Soops, I very much doubt Anderson would have beaten Lewis in that case.

I don't think Anderson would have taken advantage of Lewis' sloppiness in the way MVG did.

The Old Tolbooth

I don't think Anderson would have taken advantage of Lewis' sloppiness in the way MVG did.

Totally agree mate, Lewis is a dangerous player if you give him any sniff of blood, and he's got far more bottle than Anderson even though Anderson has the ability to match anyone on his day, sadly. :(

The Old Tolbooth

So the baldy Dutch freak won then?

There's nothing wrong with being a baldy freak, although I'm not Dutch :D

MVG deserved his win for his overall tournament performance but it was great fightback from snakebite also though and he deserves credit for way he handled himself in defeat

Slevinkelevra

So after the glitz an glamour of the PDC worlds its time for the official championship of the pub players :-) had a bet on waites an robbie green ew. Whats everyones thoughts? A few qualifiers playing saturday so prob see some funny moments an high scores of 3 and 7 :-)

Slevinkelevra

Haha always raises a laugh :-) to be fair there is a couple of good players, waites has proven he can mix it with the pdc guys. But bein honest most of it is crap :-)

Chris Benoit

:rofl:

What the **** is Wolfie all about as well. ******* knob.

******* hate Wolfie, 27 dart leg :rofl:

Wolfe is a Shitebag who bottled it when initially invited to play in the GSOD. Knew he'd be shown up big time.

Richie George plays in this pish as well :lol:

Can't wait to hear the bass when the first dart hits the board :jjyay:

Richie George plays in this pish as well :lol:

Can't wait to hear the bass when the first dart hits the board :jjyay:

the board was wobbling in an early round last year!!

Arnold Rothstein

Standard isn't as great, no doubt about it. That said, i've been to a BDO event and a few PDC events and i can tell you which one i'd rather go back to. BDO every time. PDC events are by in large populated by arseholes.

When he started dropping the darts :rofl:

Anyone know how the rest of it went?

Wolfie never dropped a leg.

Probably threw a few more 27 dart legs to boot :lol:

Slevinkelevra

Really? :lol:

Thought he was the top boey in that shit.

went down the rankings,doesnt travel to tournaments anymore I dont think.

Really? :lol:

Thought he was the top boey in that shit.

Papped oot in the first round last year :jjyay:

It's all unravelling for Wolfie

azy2ysu3.jpg

Slevinkelevra

Any excuse to post this

haha this is too funny!! Mind one year a guy dropped his car keys on oche after throwin his darts!! An then there was some boy who threw his dart an it never made it to the board, proper fresh air shot haha. Love the crap darts

haha this is too funny!! Mind one year a guy dropped his car keys on oche after throwin his darts!! An then there was some boy who threw his dart an it never made it to the board, proper fresh air shot haha. Love the crap darts

Videos of the dart missing the board please :rofl:

Chris Benoit

hahaha thats the one!!!!! I couldnt find it!! Class

Go on YouTube, search for darts player misses board, first result.

Destruction Derby

The announcers face after he does it :rofl:

This, hilarious, he genuinely can't believe what he has just seen.

The top guys are not that bad as some of them have shown in the GSOD, and don't forget that a lot of the top players in the PDC started off in the BDO before moving across.

However, the BDO caters for everyone from pub players upwards and some of the lesser lights will no doubt qualify and that's when you see some of the nonsense in the clips above.

The folk that go to it seem to have a good time and there will be some decent darts shown - but the PDC it aint!

Archived