To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Weesht! Dinnae frighten them, I like when they are aw smarmy and super confident, then when they bring their trampy arses over to Tynecastle at new year they will get them same trampy arses handed to them on a plate after said trampy arses get rogered ragged.

I never tire of that glorious quote

"I like my vermin confident"

Nelly Terraces

Detestable vermin barstewards. I'm actually slobbering like a dog in a butchers window for the New Year game. We're going to destroy those losers 

52 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Anyone seen jr ewing recently?

Likely spewing having recently predicted that the gap between us and H1b5 was only going to get bigger.

gordon simpson
12 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Detestable vermin barstewards. I'm actually slobbering like a dog in a butchers window for the New Year game. We're going to destroy those losers 

a  true story FTH 

21 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Likely spewing having recently predicted that the gap between us and H1b5 was only going to get bigger.

Na, surely not 😮

6 hours ago, oritem8 said:

Too soon for this post. We will lie down to rangers like we always do. 4/5-0 will put us below the shite by goal difference. 

Seriously 👀 a poster who said the dressing room had been lost and now this. You must be fun at parties

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Too soon for this post. We will lie down to rangers like we always do. 4/5-0 will put us below the shite by goal difference. 

You need to at least try to be subtle ffs! 😆

Bazzas right boot

But we'll take 4 of hibs next time so don't worry too much.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 hours ago, oritem8 said:

You hope. 🧌

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I honestly try to be objective but that is factual summary of how things have panned out this season so far.

They have had a bad run with injuries too but nowhere near to the same extent.

We have full internationals injured and they have…. Well #!bs players…so yes nowhere near the same extent. We will absolutely annihilate them points wise this season.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Your posting history is absolutely stinking 

20 posts a year on average, and every single one of them is spewing hibs.net-esque shite. 

It's an interesting hobby, I guess :lol:

Two of our best players will still be unavailable at the start of the year.  Possibly more knowing our luck.

Won't matter.  With the spirit and talent in our squad, we will run them ragged.  Following which, we will improve our squad further with the Euro money.

The future is looking very maroon.

Tremendous win in adversity today.

I'll tell you exactly why.i got in from the game last night in a great moodfrom the game.posted my congratulations on the teams performance and you come out with"are you really delighted kev?". Inferring that I support hibs?.congrats you have now got me barred from posting on a thread that I felt very strongly about.but that was your plan all along eh?

1 minute ago, Kev1998 said:

I'll tell you exactly why.i got in from the game last night in a great moodfrom the game.posted my congratulations on the teams performance and you come out with"are you really delighted kev?". Inferring that I support hibs?.congrats you have now got me barred from posting on a thread that I felt very strongly about.but that was your plan all along eh?

Paranoid much 

4 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

You got yourself banned mate

9 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

🤣

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Okay , lets chat

Why am I a snake ?

bombardment of replies coming if you ignore 

I've  now told you why.bombardment of same question coming ,what did you mean.am I really happy?

1 minute ago, Kev1998 said:

I've  now told you why.bombardment of same question coming ,what did you mean.am I really happy?

A simple question . You have spent the last few days whining incessantly about the manager , and we get a great result with plenty of bottle . I ask you if you are totally delighted , giving you a chance to reply with some thing like …………..

yes fair enough that is more like it , or that proves me wrong or some other light hearted response , but all you can come out with is swearing angry stuff

Never reported you , may be it was all the abusive posts that got you a ban 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

A simple question . You have spent the last few days whining incessantly about the manager , and we get a great result with plenty of bottle . I ask you if you are totally delighted , giving you a chance to reply with some thing like …………..

yes fair enough that is more like it , or that proves me wrong or some other light hearted response , but all you can come out with is swearing angry stuff

Never reported you , may be it was all the abusive posts that got you a ban 

I've spent more than the last few days giving my opinion on the manager and the team.yesterday was  the hearts team I know and love.so coming on here to post my congratulations on the performance was quite standard . Giving me a chance to reply with??????something like what? What did you mean

Just now, Kev1998 said:

I've spent more than the last few days giving my opinion on the manager and the team.yesterday was  the hearts team I know and love.so coming on here to post my congratulations on the performance was quite standard . Giving me a chance to reply with??????something like what? What did you mean

What I mean , is your name has stood out for the last wee while alongside the usual guy for going on and on and on about how much Neilson is not up to job . You then appear with a celebratory post and as your name stood out , I very gently asked if you are totally delighted , referring obviously to the fact you have been a fair bit less than delighted recently . To any well balanced individual the response to that is something like ……. touché or a wry smile and hold the hands up sort of thing . You just start flinging the swearies and calling people snakes .

Never mind , if you are incapable of taking a very gentle ribbing over some thing like that with out losing your shit , then I will just ignore you in future 

That is the biggest load of s%$#that I've read in a long time.you knew exactly what you were doing.on a thread that includesvarious posters that get irate and venomous you are quite happy to back them up and stick the boot in to who they are attacking. But congrats , you  got the bite.be seeing ya.

Wow ........................................... okay Kevin , despite the fact that you are massively over thinking things , I will just put you on ignore and we will no longer have to interact

Dont try to act the offended.you know what you did.i was over the moon last night , great day and result.then you pop up trying to stir things up.that is how any sane person would see it. Wow!

3 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Dont try to act the offended.you know what you did.i was over the moon last night , great day and result.then you pop up trying to stir things up.that is how any sane person would see it. Wow!

When you are over the moon, do you still tend to howl towards it?

1 hour ago, Kev1998 said:

Maybe kickback isn't the place for you after a game, possibly leave it 24 hours.

* This is friendly advice and not meant to antagonise you so hopefully I'll be spared the abuse the other poster got. If not I'll survive.

Graygo.you can bet your tank on kev not being a hibby. You can also have a large wager that he doesn't hate Robbie Nelson.what I do is voice my concerns on a message board for supporters.when my team played the kind of football that I craved , I applauded them.to then be hit with s%$#$ from a poster who was clearly trying to stir it. How on earth should i take 24 hours off the board. Please enlighten me.

33 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not even 9am on a Monday morning 😂

it's brilliant isn't it!

How on earth am I expected to get any work done today. 

great start to the week.

5 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Graygo.you can bet your tank on kev not being a hibby. You can also have a large wager that he doesn't hate Robbie Nelson.what I do is voice my concerns on a message board for supporters.when my team played the kind of football that I craved , I applauded them.to then be hit with s%$#$ from a poster who was clearly trying to stir it. How on earth should i take 24 hours off the board. Please enlighten me.

Perhaps you might want to evaluate why an anonymous poster on a message board has you so wound up. That’s probably why you should take 24 hours off

Shooter McGavin
8 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

it's brilliant isn't it!

How on earth am I expected to get any work done today. 

great start to the week.

I physically can’t stop refreshing

Edited by Shooter McGavin

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )