• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Mid Calder Jambo

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?298900-today-s-other-games/page2

What can I say they're unbelievable. Zee hatrick doesn't count because two were penalties.

I want a pint of what they are on down on the Dock's, Creme de Menthe and Castrol GTX is a heady brew.  That's just [Mod Edit] mental.  Jeezo they really are out of their little fruit cakes down there.

Mid Calder Jambo

They will be absolutely fecking shitting themselves if we were to go there to win the title, they know it would happen.

I feel happier playing at a neutral ground 50 miles away.  We are guaranteed 5-1 then. :2thumbsup:  Think of the empty seats.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

"It's only the Championship title."

Scottish Cups taking up all the space in your trophy cabinet, eh?

:lol:

ROFL.  

Jealous as feck. They'll be praying we've won it before the Derby game. 

From .net...

No doubt that'll be Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern etc all s*ittin themselves again as the new favourites for the European Champions League 2017 are obviously looking unbeatable !!. Agreed they're doing well just now but that's due to them having more experience of lower-level football than us or the Hun - sooner or later, 'Playing within their means' WILL gradually have an effect on them.

The Beautiful South - Perfect 10:

I've listened to that song quite a few times and never realised how sexual it is :lol: .

It's actually quite a funny song :lol: .

From .net...

No doubt that'll be Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern etc all s*ittin themselves again as the new favourites for the European Champions League 2017 are obviously looking unbeatable !!. Agreed they're doing well just now but that's due to them having more experience of lower-level football than us or the Hun - sooner or later, 'Playing within their means' WILL gradually have an effect on them.

Glad to see they are not bitter at all. :baby:

WE have more experience of lower league fitba?

Who was the most recent club to get relegated?

On the same year we won the Big Cup?

Apparently finishing 2nd, beating us in april & getting to the cup final will mean they've had a better season than us.

The boy even put in brackets hopefully win the cup. But once again almost winning anything is better than actually winning something.

Oh & they don't care as it's only the championship.

Get the feeling winning 10 nil has hurt them more than it has cowdenbeath!!!!

Arthur Morgan

Apparently finishing 2nd, beating us in april & getting to the cup final will mean they've had a better season than us.

The boy even put in brackets hopefully win the cup. But once again almost winning anything is better than actually winning something.

Oh & they don't care as it's only the championship.

Get the feeling winning 10 nil has hurt them more than it has cowdenbeath!!!!

Nearly is the new winning don't you know! :rolleyes:

andyscott82

I had to read that one a couple of times, because I couldn't wrap my head round what I was seeing! You genuinely can't make this stuff up! Risible filth, I hope we bend them over and violate them even worse than we did to Cowdenbeath yesterday!

From .net...

No doubt that'll be Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern etc all s*ittin themselves again as the new favourites for the European Champions League 2017 are obviously looking unbeatable !!. Agreed they're doing well just now but that's due to them having more experience of lower-level football than us or the Hun - sooner or later, 'Playing within their means' WILL gradually have an effect on them.[/size]

:lol:[/size]

I'd love to know what logic this pathetic, desperate, sad little cretin is using for us having more experience of lower level football.

Paul cherry

"It's only the Championship title."

Scottish Cups taking up all the space in your trophy cabinet, eh?

Aye it's only the championship....and yet they aren't going to win it. Plums to a man. Speaking to a hibbee in the pub last night who is adamant that we are a bad team and that he wouldn't take a single one of our player.

What they're not talking about and what could happen is play offs and cup final and coming away win absolutely nothing. It would piss all over 86.

I liked the if we win this, then potentially win that, and if they lose this and we win that then we will technically have had a better season hahaha!! They are the type of people that would build a conservatory on their garden shed in a shared garden from their top floor one bedroom flat, they'd even have the brass neck to submit it into grand designs!

I'd love to know what logic this pathetic, desperate, sad little cretin is using for us having more experience of lower level football.

Even if it were true the logic is still flawed. He is saying that we are doing well in this league because we are USED TO playing at this level whereas them and Sevco are not doing as well because they are used to playing at a HIGHER LEVEL. :wtf:

WE have more experience of lower league fitba?

Who was the most recent club to get relegated?

On the same year we won the Big Cup?

i know, misinformed , ignorant or what?

They also played in the old 2nd division in the 20s or 30s.

Numpties.

What will they come up with when they lose in the play offs, that will be all new levels of imaginary scenarios, Ifs, buts, and how it is infact better than getting promoted.

Dallas Green

"Hibeesmad 03:12 AM Today

If we finish 2nd, beat hearts next month, get promoted via the play offs and get to the Scottish Cup Final (hopefully even win it) then we have had a better season that what they have"

:rofl:

Unless they do win it, what a load of shite.

"Hibeesmad 03:12 AM Today

If we finish 2nd, beat hearts next month, get promoted via the play offs and get to the Scottish Cup Final (hopefully even win it) then we have had a better season that what they have"

:rofl:

Unless they do win it, what a load of shite.

IF they finish second

IF they get promoted (via play offs,  mind)

and IF they get to the Cup Final.

Aye, could be a great season for them. But it won't be.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic