To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Arthur Morgan

Good to know as I feel less guilty about laughing every time I see it.

What's the difference between that sheep and Rangers? :jj:

I don't know, what is the difference between that sheep and Rangers!?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" we have better fans and stadium plus at least we went down with dignity"

What i was told by a few of my hibby mates last night having not seen them it all happened... was sick laughing

What i was told by a few of my hibby mates last night having not seen them it all happened... was sick laughing

...and they call us deluded.

Two nice wee credible targets for the near future - 8-0 and 23 in a row.

Very achievable.

Dignity? :gok:

Winning something like 1 in 20 games and they think they went down with dignity.

:rofl:

Wait - didn't they go down with violent protests, throwing food and drink and spitting at journalists ?

Not to mention the tears, snotters and Blowfish.

• 1 month later...

Dear wee team

That was a performance East Stirling could have produced.

Sit in offer nothing ,keep it tight.

Or just a single fish team and performance.

Every single effin time we seem to turn a tiny little corner were once again found wanting after playing that complete and utter pile of sh?$e. I just don't get it. I left as soon as they got the penalty. Every team In the past several years have had many a terrific day against that lot, but us, we capitulate every single time. Another fantastic hibs support let down by what seems to be the norm. Slag whatever player you want, slag the manager, slag the back room staff, slag the board if it makes you feel better. There's only one guarantee, and that is that hibs will suck us all in again with a handful of results until we meet them again and I can pretty much guarantee you the outcome.

I'm effin sick to the back teeth of it. What is our problem? I do not get it. They are effin rank rotten yet still manage to do us nearly every time.

:jjyay:

Dallas Green

Every single effin time we seem to turn a tiny little corner were once again found wanting after playing that complete and utter pile of sh?$e. I just don't get it. I left as soon as they got the penalty. Every team In the past several years have had many a terrific day against that lot, but us, we capitulate every single time. Another fantastic hibs support let down by what seems to be the norm. Slag whatever player you want, slag the manager, slag the back room staff, slag the board if it makes you feel better. There's only one guarantee, and that is that hibs will suck us all in again with a handful of results until we meet them again and I can pretty much guarantee you the outcome.

I'm effin sick to the back teeth of it. What is our problem? I do not get it. They are effin rank rotten yet still manage to do us nearly every time.

Not enough :pleasing: in the world for that.

Randle P McMurphy

Magic

I'm 44 years old and over the years I've learned a few things about Edinburgh derbies.

Hibs have to be AMAZING to beat Hearts.

Hearts just have turn up.

Priceless.

I dont know where they get that idea in bold.... methinks they should try closer to home effin vermin minks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, over on hibs.net

Something that's miffed me a little over recent weeks is people stating Hearts are gash and Rangers are gash. Gash compared to who? English top division teams, French top division teams etc? Because they're certainly not gash compared to us. We're the ****ing pits!

nelson-haha.jpg

Edited by Stokesy

3 games.

2 pappins.

1 win... from a kickoot by the keeper.

Tossers.

And that is the end of the news here at BBC Hearts goodnight.

From Supertortolano tonight mysisterismymotherwibaws.net

For some reason I expected at least one new face last week. For me if we are serious about challenging for the league we need 4 quality players. We need another keeper, defender, a quality center midfielder, winger and forward.

Even having trouble counting up to five........ :toilet:

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic