To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lord bunberry:

"I just had a jambo in the back of the cab, when he asked what team I supported I was actually embarrassed to tell him. That's the first time in my life I've felt like that, being a hibs fan is becoming humiliating"

From Supertortolano tonight mysisterismymotherwibaws.net

For some reason I expected at least one new face last week. For me if we are serious about challenging for the league we need 4 quality players. We need another keeper, defender, a quality center midfielder, winger and forward.

Even having trouble counting up to five........ :toilet:

Oh the indignity

Gregory House M.D.
Hearts will win this league comfortably TC - they do what they always do, get the business done early. A 'Levein blueprint' is get a big target guy, midfield with energy and work ethic, set up solid at the back - and get in experience.

Yeah, big lumbering target man James Keatings worked a treat.

We haven't got a single target man in the squad and don't play to suit one.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah, big lumbering target man James Keatings worked a treat.

We haven't got a single target man in the squad and don't play to suit one.

Big James just spends the day swatting aside centrehalves, while that wee El Alagui nips around players heels like Lionel Messi.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I'm interested to see if the traditional Hibs slide starts in January as usual or if this is Stubbs mixing things up by starting in august.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good read that. Found another quote 'We must be the unluckiest club in the world'. Belter.

Just bad luck mate. They were the better team in every game this season, creating chances left right and centre and playing with a verve and guile not seen since Brazil in the Seventies.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What did they honestly expect from this season?

Win the league. We only signed huddies and journeymen. It was a straight race between them and the Huns, with maybe Falkirk even finishing above us. They have the best midfield apparently... they'd have been disappointed to have signed our new arrivals.

:rofl:

I've just read those two threads from .net, and I've got to be honest, I rarely go over there and the few times I do the links are from here. Is it the same old crowd there? I noticed a couple on that thread, but the likes of Filled Rolls, Sergey and Matty, is it still them?

I honestly wonder what these cats are saying. :)

Just bad luck mate. They were the better team in every game this season, creating chances left right and centre and playing with a verve and guile not seen since Brazil in the Seventies.

Agreed, Ally Brazil

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've just read those two threads from .net, and I've got to be honest, I rarely go over there and the few times I do the links are from here. Is it the same old crowd there? I noticed a couple on that thread, but the likes of Filled Rolls, Sergey and Matty, is it still them?

I honestly wonder what these cats are saying. :)

Matty, Mikey, Filled Rolls, Peter Douglas, Aldo etc are all still posting. Sergey? Not so much lately. :smug:

Matty, Mikey, Filled Rolls, Peter Douglas, Aldo etc are all still posting. Sergey? Not so much lately. :smug:

Ah, okay. :)

True fact, I know Matty. Good guy in real life, like.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ah, okay. :)

True fact, I know Matty. Good guy in real life, like.

Don't doubt that for a second. It's all good fun. I know plenty decent Hibs fans.

Sergey on the other hand...

3fingersreid

Lord bunberry:

"I just had a jambo in the back of the cab, when he asked what team I supported I was actually embarrassed to tell him. That's the first time in my life I've felt like that, being a hibs fan is becoming humiliating"

Think I'll spend next week trying to find out who lord bunberry is and hope I meet him on a rank to make his shift a bit more unbearable

To sirgay bajilions and cropley was god i give you my ten undercover comrades and a **** off tablet you tried to destroy us and failed feel the pain.

maroonlegions

Luck deserts impressive Hibs.

"Hibs ROBBED" , back page headlines, the Bairns dared to score and bullied the flair masters and as a result the impressive passing Hibs players were put of and could not convert their silky passing possession into goals.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's got to hurt, they already realise we are out of distance. After a week or so of delusion, the reality is painfully stark

Good read that. Found another quote 'We must be the unluckiest club in the world'. Belter.

Not the unluckiest club in the world, just the unluckiest supporters in the world who have chosen to follow the shitest club in the world.

To sirgay bajilions and cropley was god i give you my ten undercover comrades and a **** off tablet you tried to destroy us and failed feel the pain.

Good man. **** them.

Unfortunately for Hibs, their goalie didn't have his shooting boots on this week. To be fair, Falkirk worked hard to close him down whenever he was on the ball. That more or less ruined the Hibs game plan.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Unfortunately for Hibs, their goalie didn't have his shooting boots on this week. To be fair, Falkirk worked hard to close him down whenever he was on the ball. That more or less ruined the Hibs game plan.

:D

Will spend the night reading about another Heart of Midlothian victory.

While getting pished and waiting to laugh at Hibs net comments tomorrow when it opens up again.

If you turn the league table upside down, the wee team are having a decent season. He, He, He

There is a bit of Butcher,Lolderwood and Fenloss already in Stubsy :2thumbsup:

kingantti1874

By this time in 2 weeks they will have signed another abomination of a player and be pulling themselves dry at how he's world class and we will be able to do this all over again

Stubsy makes the wee team even worse after every half time team talk.

He is reportedly to have said, if you don't meet my standards you don't get a game.

Its like Butcher all over again

He has a team full of mince, and has already rubbed the mince up the wrong way.

The gift that keeps on giving right enough.

But that's what you get when you go for cocky loud mouth managers

with no experience, and pay peanuts too.

To many of his comments have a dig at the Heart of Midlothian too.

Stubsy makes the wee team even worse after every half time team talk.

He is reportedly to have said, if you don't meet my standards you don't get a game.

Its like Butcher all over again

He has a team full of mince, and has already rubbed the mince up the wrong way.

The gift that keeps on giving right enough.

But that's what you get when you go for cocky loud mouth managers

with no experience, and pay peanuts too.

To many of his comments have a dig at the Heart of Midlothian too.

In PETRIE We trust LOL

post-4522-0-07894200-1409432917_thumb.gif

The Great Khali

Say what you want about Fenlon but he's genuinely the best manager they've had in the past few years.

Even then he was pretty pish :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic