• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user

giphy.gif

(Oz fans will particularly appreciate Tobias Beecher headbanging in the back seat there)

Edited by Smithee

Done ?

never noticed,it should of course say "down" that was my wifes fault yipping in my ear when I was making that :bomb2:

Plus of course the rumors are rife up Gorgie way that the rust bucket is being put up for sale and they are moving to Livingston (Yam mate, not me!)

:cornette:

Arthur Morgan

Plus of course the rumors are rife up Gorgie way that the rust bucket is being put up for sale and they are moving to Livingston (Yam mate, not me!)

:cornette:

They just can't help themselves. Lies after lies after lies :lol:

julienbrellier

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?285402-When-is-the-Admin-case/page2

take a look at this on their admin thread. They're clearly hurting bad at the news, very pleasing. They've even started to fight amongst themselves. How very Hibs :jjyay:

"presumably you are one of the people who believed the fantastical nonsense coming from people on here allegedly in Lithuania. I accepted and knew they would get away with it months ago and am therefore unaffected by their "survival". maybe you believed what you were fed on here and are feeling a bit bitter now. hate to say I told you s"

"Hate to say I told you so? Are you having a laugh?

That's all you've ever done and it's as if you've taken pleasure in doing so.

I think you're at it."

What a bunch of fecking welts still playing the "cheats" card. And they never spent beyond their means the last time they got relegated :unsure:

My dislike for that lot now eclipses that of the OF.

Hot since 86

They are now trying to say that it would have been better for us if we were liquidated and " truly debt free".

Trying to convince themselves that Budge is going to sell the stadium and **** us over :lol:

Can't they just leave it and admit they have been left looking like a bunch if helmets?

Hey, guess what - even if that deluded soul on the Dark Side was "just a few days from being right" ---------- that's right ------- a few days from liquidation = NO LIQUIDATION.

????? ?

They are now trying to say that it would have been better for us if we were liquidated and " truly debt free".

Trying to convince themselves that Budge is going to sell the stadium and **** us over :lol:

Can't they just leave it and admit they have been left looking like a bunch if helmets?

Its the net way some are so deluded they even pay an imposter a tenner for fake inside info next stage in there progress will be the conspiracy theories

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I like how they say we're not fan owned yet despite now being owned by a fan, and having been kept alive by fans over the last year or so, not to mention having 8000 paying 'owners in waiting' on top of out season ticket holders and new shareholders, who all also own the club.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic