• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Oh the pain!!!!!!!!!!!

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by boab1875 viewpost-right.png

Looks like the Yams have gotten away with it again. How many times are they going to do this? It's absolutely disgraceful.

As for the people who have been talking absolute p*sh about frozen shares etc and guaranteeing that they would be liquidated, just **** off eh. I have sat back and watched this thread for months now and I have been hoping that ****my club would get buried but not for a second did I believe anyone could predict or knew what would happen. I don't think anyone believed that drivel in the first place and I question where this information came from given the events of today.

Just accept that they are the establishment club and this was always going to happen. Alex ******* Salmond intervened, does that not tell you everything about the lengths they are willing to go to to cheat their way to survival. They are an absolute disgrace of a club and have will no doubt have no remorse for the stealing and cheating they have done. What happens to the money they owe to lesser creditors and small businesses now? were they part of the CVA? I don't think so. and they won't care, such is the yam mentality.

Cheated their way to winning 2 cups, cheated charities and small businesses out of borrowed money, cheated their way to survival. Does it come as a surprise? not to me it doesn't.

It's just incredible how much pain there is here. Broken, utterly broken.

clairedanescryface-2.gif

:lol:

It's just incredible how much pain there is here. Broken, utterly broken.

clairedanescryface-2.gif

:lol:

this gif reminds me of an ex bird thats her reaction when she realised i had my own business at 18 and after 6 yrs im making ?30k a year whilst she is in debt studying child care at uni

BlackhallJambo

magic, nearly choked on ma coffee when I watched this

Epic. Imagine the reaction if Tynie had large screens and they played this before a game

If this doesn't win an Oscar, a Grammy and an MTV Music Award, then all the judges are Mike Hunts. Brilliant

Tis a thing of beauty !!!! LOL.

maroonlegions

10291095_641011852655800_3365059293408793676_n.jpg

A classic "coming back to haunt" kind of retribution post. lol. The gift that just keeps on giving Hibernian FC and their fans.lol.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic