Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craigieboy
Thing is, galling though it is to see them and their gloating, fat, ugly coupons and all the "it was worth it" 5-1, shadow bollox; depressing though it is with our current position and potential relegation; frustrating though it is to see opportunity going begging on the pitch, when all is said and done I wouldn't swap places for a micro-second with any of these gormless fud-knockers.

For as long as they live, they know that their success was tainted. I don't give a rancid badger's spleen what they say out loud. They know. We know. Cheats and thieves.

'Mon the Hibs

srT15SV.gif

Hearts007

ahh its a wee shame for them,they were all geared up to sit and watch film4 at 9pm tonight.

Punks No Deid

http://youtu.be/rLBUd3r1y3I

Will be walking into the boozer later like this with the scum in no doubt greeting into their Tennents.

For all the one or two "wee team" fans there are in Polbeth? The Murray isnae big enough for a big walk on/in... but a wee wink n a knowing smile would do!!

Craigieboy

AberdeenHibee, on 21 Jun 2013 - 18:56, said:snapback.png

What a lot of Jambos seem blinded to is if they all buy a season ticket and pledge in huge fashion now that they think they will pull through.

They forget this is needed to tide them through the summer and thats at an absolute best case scenario with not a penny to spare. They still have HMRC bills to pay next year which are massive, a real threat if relegation given the -15pts so even less income next term, no euro money to tide them through next year (i.e. a Liverpool game)...there genuinely is no way out. If they popped now maybe there is time to set up a Newco (I don't know how long that would take) but genuinely think it is 99.5% likely hearts can't fulfil their fixtures next year. Hearts fans will tire and that'll be that.

The real risk is that hearts have left this too long to make a newco...obviously a newco is the last case scenario but what else can be done? If FoH manage to buy the club, they will have to take on all the bills and future liabilities themselves when all their income from season tickets etc have already been spent!!

They are so, so screwed. Would take the biggest of miracles (i.e. a hearts fan winning the lottery) to bail them out.

aTjyClh.gif

Seems like the locals are starting to wake up from their meth-addled stupor:

1579 pages of absolute crap spouted by supposed experts who were in direct contact with Lithuanians.

Annoyed but can't say I'm surprised. If there was ever a club who'd get away with cheating the taxpayers then it would always be them.

The problems are much closer to home, get rid of this abomination now.

sunblestjambo

deal-with-it.gif

I'm planning on poppin' this move some point later on tonight.

:verysmug:

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic