To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sidney is back from his holidays at seaton sands and he needs to write a letter to Hibs Net Sidney is not happy i returned to my house in Norton Hibbys Taxi and he said that he got found out before me which is good because Sidney is back undercover on the net.

heartstastic

Its the net way some are so deluded they even pay an imposter a tenner for fake inside info next stage in there progress will be the conspiracy theories

To my amazement a mate of mine recently told me he paid for that info. He had been giving it the frozen shares chat for some time. He's normally quite sane as far as Hibs fans go, he did vote on easterroadishearts2ndhome.net for us to be relegated and have some penalties incurred. I think his actions say otherwise, we really did break them that beautiful day in May. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom viewpost-right.png

I used to see them as a footballing rival but the way the club and fans conduct themselves makes me feel ill. I can't understand the media fawning over them too whilst we get slaughtered for the crime of having a bad team.

"This. I don't view Hearts as a credible club anymore. Their victories and successes have been deemed meaningless and its only them that don't recognise this."

........comedy gold :2thumbsup:

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kato viewpost-right.png

Agree with that. I wasted zero emotion on them during their stoic fight to shaft everybody they owed money to. Unless laughter is an emotion.

"Exactly, the whole thing was hilarious. They were humiliated and we all got to sit back and watch as their dirty laundry was hung out to dry."

I used to see them as a footballing rival but the way the club and fans conduct themselves makes me feel ill. I can't understand the media fawning over them too whilst we get slaughtered for the crime of having a bad team.

"This. I don't view Hearts as a credible club anymore. Their victories and successes have been deemed meaningless and its only them that don't recognise this."

"they dont see us as rivals though ,they feel they are far superior to us."

Umm, right. Sheesh! this is kinda awkward?

I'm afraid Hibs, the only people who choose not to recognise our achievements, is you. And the sole reason for that is because, in your twisted little brains, it vindicates your unrelenting sense of jealousy and bitterness towards us. If you could just be honest with yourselves for a second you would see it so clearly. Furthermore, we don't think we are superior to you, we are superior. In every single way, throughout history. And we'll show it again next season, when we condemn you another full year in footballing oblivion, because that's just the way it is.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

........comedy gold :2thumbsup:

"... I don't view Hearts as a credible club anymore. Their victories and successes have been deemed meaningless and its only them that don't recognise this... "

:seething:

Truth of the matter is; Hibs supporters are the only small band of mutated people on Earth who deem our domination meaningless...

:pleasing:

According to some trumpet on .net,it's okay because we are still ?3m in debt plus we owe Ann Budge ?2.5m.Hearts have ruined these poor wee souls,the agony and delusion looks like being a life long affliction.

This is all very pleasing.Tick ******* Tock!

Unknown user

They melted away with the frozen shares! ;)

hahahahaha I forgot all about the frozun sherrz and the microwave test of doom, brilliant stuff!

wentworth jambo

Hey, guess what - even if that deluded soul on the Dark Side was "just a few days from being right" ---------- that's right ------- a few days from liquidation = NO LIQUIDATION.

????? ?

I live pretty close to Kirsty Gallacher - does that mean I'm only minutes away from pumpin her ??? Better get ready to give her the best 2 mins of her life :tt1:

magicjohnston

The Hamilton employee with the grey hair ended up on his arse when he ran on the the pitch to celebrate

:cheesy:

PENALTY!

Haha. Great spot! Watched it about 3 times now! :D

Edited by magicjohnston

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Plus of course the rumors are rife up Gorgie way that the rust bucket is being put up for sale and they are moving to Livingston (Yam mate, not me!)

:cornette:

Oh aye, "rife".

:gok:

julienbrellier

They don't view us as a credible club anymore, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. where do we go from here? Is there any point in continuing?

:jjyay:

Someone done a gif with the Hound from Game of Thrones. Anyone able to post it????

The one with the chicken dance?

Rudolf's Mate

The one with the chicken dance?

Probably. I couldnae get it to work and meant to come back to it.

Phil D. Corners

I just googled it...and it survived! Yay! :D

Good to know as I feel less guilty about laughing every time I see it.

What's the difference between that sheep and Rangers? :jj:

I just googled it...and it survived! Yay! :D

Thank feck. I've been losing sleep with worry. Tried counting sheep but...

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )
  • cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic