British drug mules

Jam Tarts 1874

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

From the comments section of the story on the Daily Mail website...

BSOPD5nIMAA_B_U.jpg

:rofl:

How come every time there is a thing in the news the parents come out with the old "he/she never touched drugs, they never would"

Parents don't know what their kids get up to when they're out.

Thank christ.

Answered your own question there.

BSOPD5nIMAA_B_U.jpg

:yas:

Walter Bishop

Looks like they are preparing for life behind bars, :cornette:

Apparently a list of items requested by the girls given to the Scottish girls Dad!

article-2397844-1B658BF1000005DC-856_634x419.jpg

Creepy Lurker

Apparently a list of items requested by the girls given to the Scottish girls Dad!

I don't understand why she crossed out the Nature Valley bars then added them on again. No sympathy any more. None.

Baby oil

tumblr_lydv4ckD7F1r5rnkao1_400.gif

I don't understand why she crossed out the Nature Valley bars then added them on again. No sympathy any more. None.

Because she decided against crunchy. And honey.

Absaluuuute foondys. :cornette:

1146608_10201918729477841_1544317754_n.jpg

Saw this on Facebook - fancy dress competition yesterday :cheese:

That's magnificent!

Snake Plissken

1146608_10201918729477841_1544317754_n.jpg

Saw this on Facebook - fancy dress competition yesterday :cheese:

Saw that too and was just coming on to share.

heartgarfunkel

Saw that too and was just coming on to share.

Wee lassie has got 'the look' of the Scottish one spot on!

Creepy Lurker

That's brilliant, but who the **** lets their eight year old go to a fancy dress party dressed as a drug mule? :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

BSOPD5nIMAA_B_U.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA :D :D

Seen this ? got it from scottish banter

1175234_422368197884474_1426142021_n.jpg?dl=1

Quite brutal but don't do the crime if you can't do the time / Be ripped on for being so stupid

Franklin Delano Bluth

Is she going to grass up her pal, then?

Think it's a case of the Peruvian police saying they'll limit her sentence if she grasses up the tidy one?

Is she going to grass up her pal, then?

Think it's a case of the Peruvian police saying they'll limit her sentence if she grasses up the tidy one?

the other one hasn't said what she is going to do yet but from what ive read if they both plead guilty they can be out in 3 years...bit of a joke for getting caught with over 1 million worth of drug, plus as others have said when they get out they will milk it for every penny they can get and will probably end up earning a lot of money

the other one hasn't said what she is going to do yet but from what ive read if they both plead guilty they can be out in 3 years...bit of a joke for getting caught with over 1 million worth of drug, plus as others have said when they get out they will milk it for every penny they can get and will probably end up earning a lot of money

A real life Prisoner's Dilemma.

Is it just me or is the blonde one looking more like a full haired Leigh Griffiths?

To me she looks like this famous jkb smiley...

:what:

• 2 weeks later...

just been looking at photos of them appearing at court today and the blonde one has been well fed anyway....so much for them not getting looked after

Just pled guilty...........nearly 7 years sentence.........lucky lucky.

Two women from the UK have pleaded guilty to attempting to smuggle 11kg (24lbs) of cocaine out of Peru.

Michaella McCollum, of Dungannon, Co Tyrone, and Melissa Reid, of Lenzie, near Glasgow, appeared before a judge at a closed hearing in Lima.

The women, both 20, were caught with the drugs - said to be worth ?1.5m - at Lima airport in August, and had said they were forced into carrying them.

They will be jailed for six years and eight months, the court said.

Two women from the UK have pleaded guilty to attempting to smuggle 11kg (24lbs) of cocaine out of Peru.

Michaella McCollum, of Dungannon, Co Tyrone, and Melissa Reid, of Lenzie, near Glasgow, appeared before a judge at a closed hearing in Lima.

The women, both 20, were caught with the drugs - said to be worth ?1.5m - at Lima airport in August, and had said they were forced into carrying them.

:wow:

Not unexpected as this is the deal they agreed. They'll serve most if their sentence at a prison in the UK and will do half the sentence. These drug smugglers will be out in 3 years, will sell their story to endless press outlets, will become celebrities and will be minted. I wonder how long before one appears on "I'm a celebrity...."

Absolute nap.

Not unexpected as this is the deal they agreed. They'll serve most if their sentence at a prison in the UK and will do half the sentence. These drug smugglers will be out in 3 years, will sell their story to endless press outlets, will become celebrities and will be minted. I wonder how long before one appears on "I'm a celebrity...."

Absolute nap.

With a drugs conviction on their passports, there are many places they will not be going to for a long time.

With a drugs conviction on their passports, there are many places they will not be going to for a long time.

True - celebrity Big Brother it is then...

Absolute nap.

By the time they get out there will be very little interest in their story. Banged up abroad maybe, two pager in the the Daily fool.

Unless they come totally clean and name the cartel suppliers (very doubtful), nobody gives a toot.

scottish_chicP

I was just going to write Australia will be the last place they'll be going!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I was just going to write Australia will be the last place they'll be going!

Quite right. No one ever came here with a prison record...

Glad to hear the prosecutor is pushing for a full confession.

Coerced my eye. And to think some on here argued it was quite plausible, indeed probable.

:lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Glad to hear the prosecutor is pushing for a full confession.

Coerced my eye. And to think some on here argued it was quite plausible, indeed probable.

:lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Coerced - maybe not.

I still firmly believe they got into debt with the local drug supplier & were threatened

'Pay up'

'Naw, we canny'

'I'll kill you & your family'

'We canny pay'

'Oh, don't worry girls, I was kidding about killing you. Need my dosh back though liksey - I've got an idea. Here's a plane ticket to Peru' etc

Peru drugs case: Prosecutors want another hearing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24277301

Their confessions were not good enough

They are in a right pickle now, they wouldn't dare name the suppliers.

Could get a real hefty sentence here.

Gary O' (or whatever his name is these days) gets fined ?300 for second coke offence.

I asked this before on this thread, where does all the street coke come from? how does it get here?

These naive girls had supposed street worth ?1.5m, it would take an awful lot of couriers from Peru to feed the coke habits of o'connor, never mind the whole of europe.

Coerced - maybe not.

I still firmly believe they got into debt with the local drug supplier & were threatened

'Pay up'

'Naw, we canny'

'I'll kill you & your family'

'We canny pay'

'Oh, don't worry girls, I was kidding about killing you. Need my dosh back though liksey - I've got an idea. Here's a plane ticket to Peru' etc

I lost sympathy at this bit. Everything after that is a consequence of their own actions.

Archived