Brellier, Bednar and Pressley at Robbie's game [Pressley threads merged]

Ryan Gosling

jambo1998

remember reading a guys post a couple of weeks ago saying that he had met him and it was aimed at romanov not the hearts fans and he is sorry for them taking it the wrong way

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he apologises for his chest beating episode, then fair play.

If he doesn't, boo him off the pitch.

"Bigot brigade"???:confused:

Are you talking about Rangers fans? Or have you not a clue what bigot actually means?

What I am referring to is the people who like to put an "h" after the first letter of words, you know who I am referring to.

Anyway Pressley did this club a great service during his time here and for that alone he should get a great reception.

japanjambo
Thanks for clearing that one up.

Been in Japan long Lynn? :rolleyes:

17 years...and many earthquake tremors...includuding SIX in the last two days! The BIG one is a coming! LOL!

Lynn:ninja:

Say What Again

Yay!

Didn't take this one long to become another Pressley/Prhessley you're a Hun/bigot thread.

Woo Hoo!

Bunny Munro

anyone who boos him should be lined up against a wall and shot IMHO.

Regardless of what you think of his antics, he will be wearing a hearts strip.

Also the day is **** all to do with him. Its Robbies day, who wants to ruin it?

Not me anyway.

kearney19

Pressley is a Hearts Legend and always will be.

Tremendous player for the Hearts.

lambojambo
What I am referring to is the people who like to put an "h" after the first letter of words, you know who I am referring to.

Anyway Pressley did this club a great service during his time here and for that alone he should get a great reception.

Pressley signing for Celtic did not bother me!

What did bother me was a one time Hero of mine ramming it right up the jacksies of Hearts fans in a pre-meditated wind up exercise the minute he returned to Tynecastle!

I detest him for it - if that makes me a Bigot then bring it on!

va va voom

ONE STEVEN PRESSLEY!! LEGEND, shame I will be watching another at Sunderland v Arsenal!

lambojambo
remember reading a guys post a couple of weeks ago saying that he had met him and it was aimed at romanov not the hearts fans and he is sorry for them taking it the wrong way

Yeh, no doubt the guy had just popped in for a steak bake!!:rolleyes:

Romanov wasn't even at the game so how the **** could Pressley's antics have been aimed at him??:confused:

The minute Pressley comes out in public and apologises to Hearts fans for his antics that day, then I might reconsider my view of him!

Nucky Thompson

Does everyone have short memories:mad: Think back to that day when we played the mhankiest team in Scotland:cool: nice lad Elvis won the toss and decided to stick it up Hearts by shooting to the mhank end first. He starts fisting the mhank fans, runs half the length of the pitch to celebrate a goal and starts beating his chest at the end:boak: But according to a joe public on here, who met him at a kids birthday party:p he was only doing it to stick it up the Romanovs(who weren't here). Has he ever came out and said why he rammed it up the Hearts fans that day? Has he feck! Elvis can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

The Merse
Does everyone have short memories:mad: Think back to that day when we played the mhankiest team in Scotland:cool: nice lad Elvis won the toss and decided to stick it up Hearts by shooting to the mhank end first. He starts fisting the mhank fans, runs half the length of the pitch to celebrate a goal and starts beating his chest at the end:boak: But according to a joe public on here, who met him at a kids birthday party:p he was only doing it to stick it up the Romanovs(who weren't here). Has he ever came out and said why he rammed it up the Hearts fans that day? Has he feck! Elvis can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

You are obviously the one with the short memory if that is all you can remember him for.

Guest JamboRobbo
Does everyone have short memories

Is your memory so short you can't remember all the other things Elvis did for HMFC which massively outweigh anything he could've done on one day surely?

Oh, and how bitter your post sounds btw.

Guest JamboRobbo
You are obviously the one with the short memory if that is all you can remember him for.

Great minds mate. :)

Nucky Thompson
That's not all I remember him for, but his actions that day sickened me for life.

Nucky Thompson

Oh, and how bitter your post sounds btw.

You'd better believe I'm bitter:cool:

Therapist
Elvis in Hearts shirt - Don't boo

You don't boo your own.

Just one of many, many hilariously blinkered posts from the prho-Prhessley brigade. :rolleyes:

He's not "one of our own". If he was, he wouldn't have gone in for all the chest thumping antics that disrespected every fan of Heart of Midlothian FC.

The prho-Prhessley brigade can be taken for mugs if they want, but I won't. Jhudas Prhessley must be laughing his bollox off at how readily they are willing to overlook his disgraceful behaviour and accept him back to Tynecastle. :sad:

Therapist
I'm more a murphys man myself.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. :sad:

Nucky Thompson
I'm more a murphys man myself.
You sound more a Heavy type of guy:rolleyes:

davemclaren
Just one of many, many hilariously blinkered posts from the prho-Prhessley brigade. :rolleyes:

He's not "one of our own". If he was, he wouldn't have gone in for all the chest thumping antics that disrespected every fan of Heart of Midlothian FC.

The prho-Prhessley brigade can be taken for mugs if they want, but I won't. Jhudas Prhessley must be laughing his bollox off at how readily they are willing to overlook his disgraceful behaviour and accept him back to Tynecastle. :sad:

Life's too short Terapist. :whistling:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Oh come on Therapist, it was directed at Vlad dont you know!

The fact he wasnt at the game, and if he was, for some reason was sitting in with the Celtic fans matters nothing.

Therapist
Life's too short Terapist. :whistling:

I don't believe it is Dave. You may have no principles, but I certainly do. :cool:

Prhessley was obliged to treat the Hearts fans with respect, but he didn't. That, to me, says everything about the type of mhan he is. :mad: :mad:

Prince Buaben

Pressley was a great Captain at Hearts one of the best we've had...He was an absolutley cracking defender and to lets be hounest we got the best out of him.. Top international and would/should have been captain of his country. When the bother started he was always there trying to hold the club(as it seemed) together.

Him Signing for Celtic was sore and left a bitter taste in my mouth like many Jambos but the straw that broke the camels back with Pressley was the chest pumping at the celtic fans at Tynecastle a place where he had been adored for 8 and a half years.

Now come sunday i wont boo him because it's not about steven pressley. Its Robbie's Big day and a chance to see McPherson,Hamilton,Bednar,Adam,Flogel,Rousset,Salvatori,Skacel and the bit i've been looking forward to ROBBO back in a Hearts jersey again.

davemclaren
I don't believe it is Dave. You may have no principles, but I certainly do. :cool:

Prhessley was obliged to treat the Hearts fans with respect, but he didn't. That, to me, says everything about the type of mhan he is. :mad: :mad:

I imagine he was a very bitter man at the time. Anyway, it's clear that some will never let this go, and that is their decision. The rest of us will just have to live with that, for ever, and ever, and..... :rolleyes:

I'm going to boo Phressley

Blah blah, you're not a real fan, you're a bigot, blah

OH NO, ANOTHER PRESSLEY THREAD

There we go, everyone, I wrote all of your posts for you.

PS, boo.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I imagine he was a very bitter man at the time. Anyway, it's clear that some will never let this go, and that is their decision. The rest of us will just have to live with that, for ever, and ever, and..... :rolleyes:

Sunday may go some way to allowing some of us who find it hard to forgive and forget do so.

Once it off our chest hopefully we can put it to bed.

I hope anyone wanting to have a go at SP does not resort to boos, a few choice comments will do me. I would hate for it to spoil Robbies day.

davemclaren
Sunday may go some way to allowing some of us who find it hard to forgive and forget do so.

Once it off our chest hopefully we can put it to bed.

I hope anyone wanting to have a go at SP does not resort to boos, a few choice comments will do me. I would hate for it to spoil Robbies day.

'choice comments'? :eek::P:rolleyes:

Therapist
Him Signing for Celtic was sore and left a bitter taste in my mouth like many Jambos

Paul Hartley also signed for the mhanks, but I - and my mates who are very representative of the wider Hearts support - have no problem with that. The way he got his move demonstrated respect and dignity. :)

The same can't be said of Prhessley, and this was compounded and aggravated by his despicable and disgusting chest thumping display. :mad:

Prince Buaben
Paul Hartley also signed for the mhanks, but I - and my mates who are very representative of the wider Hearts support - have no problem with that. The way he got his move demonstrated respect and dignity. :)

The same can't be said of Prhessley, and this was compounded and aggravated by his despicable and disgusting chest thumping display. :mad:

100% agree.

davemclaren

Good one. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
'choice comments'? :eek::P:rolleyes:

A few well chose words will do more than a thousand boos.

Disliking him for me hurts more as he always seemed a clever, articulate man, so why he could not see how his actions would be interpreted (regardless of their intention) is beyond me.

Boos will not bother him, heard it his whole career. A few choice words in his shell are all that is required.

Elvis will repent and beg us all for forgiveness.

Failing that, ill scream "GTF ya basa!";)

Therapist
Good one. ;)

Didn't realise you knew us Dave. :)

I would gladly buy Paul Hartley drink all night for the semi alone, a true hero:107years:

Therapist
I would gladly buy Paul Hartley drink all night for the semi alone,

Didn't realise you were that excited by him. :eek:

...he always seemed a clever, articulate man...

To be fair, he never seemed clever or articulate. :laugh:

His interviews were / are amazing :

"Eh...ah hink the boays...played well the day...we scored some goals...(big pause)...so we won the game...which wis gid...(bigger pause)...ah'm glad we won...hopefully we kin keep it up...eh..."

The point about Hartley's a very good one, and one which serves to invalide the timpathisers' argument about everyone who boos Pressley being a bigot. That being the case, how come Paul Hartley - the one who's a Celtic fan and, er, the actual Catholic out of the two - doesn't get any abuse? It's a point which tends to be ignored by the "we don't have an agenda, honest" brigade, though.

Therapist
how come Paul Hartley - the one who's a Celtic fan and, er, the actual Catholic out of the two - doesn't get any abuse?

I suspect you won't get an answer on that one from the "I see bigotry everywhere" brigade. Or the prho-Prhessley brigade.

No, wait.........they are one and the same. :sad:

Guest S.U.S.S.
To be fair, he never seemed clever or articulate. :laugh:

His interviews were / are amazing :

"Eh...ah hink the boays...played well the day...we scored some goals...(big pause)...so we won the game...which wis gid...(bigger pause)...ah'm glad we won...hopefully we kin keep it up...eh..."

The point about Hartley's a very good one, and one which serves to invalide the timpathisers' argument about everyone who boos Pressley being a bigot. That being the case, how come Paul Hartley - the one who's a Celtic fan and, er, the actual Catholic out of the two - doesn't get any abuse? It's a point which tends to be ignored by the "we don't have an agenda, honest" brigade, though.

Met SP a few times in the past,while never great in front of the camera, his comments were always spot on.

The PH argument is ignored by Timmy lovers on here as it does not fit their argument so they ignore it.

Met SP a few times in the past,while never great in front of the camera, his comments were always spot on.

The PH argument is ignored by Timmy lovers on here as it does not fit their argument so they ignore it.

Fair play, I met him once or twice but never really had that much of a conversation with him.

Didn't realise you were that excited by him. :eek:

I will get excited by anyone in a Hearts jersey scoring 3 against the ****.

Anyway I'm off to watch some leather on willow on Sunday so my part in this debate:pis over

Therapist
Anyway I'm off to watch some leather on willow on Sunday so my part in this debate:pis over

Ok mate, enjoy. :P

Therapist

You're spot on. They won't answer. Where's a tumbleweed smiley when you need one? :rolleyes:

Pants Shaton

The vast majority of Hearts fans, rightly, regard Steven Pressley as a legend.

Nice to see the two kickbackers who fervently hate him (for the crime of sticking it to the lunatic who owns our club) trying to redress the balance by posting the same point incessantly.

My respect for Pressley plummeted following his chest thumping but I can understand the circumstances leading up to it. It cannot erase the 8 years of inspirational service he gave to Hearts.

This should have been his testimonial season.

Therapist
The vast majority of Hearts fans, rightly, regard Steven Pressley as a legend.

Don't think so.

Nice to see the two kickbackers who fervently hate him posting the same point incessantly.

I don't see any of the Prhessley ring piece lickers attempting to counter it.

This should have been his testimonial season.

Thankfully he'll get the hole in the doughnut from us.

Archived