Brellier, Bednar and Pressley at Robbie's game [Pressley threads merged]

Ryan Gosling

Ray Winstone
My job, house, car and bank balance would suggest otherwise.

I trust this helps. ;)

The return of Irvine-Jambo / Creag?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My job, house, car and bank balance would suggest otherwise.

I trust this helps. ;)

I never realised rent boys made good dough.

Using Hartley as a defence doesn't wash with me in the slightest. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that there are some who would have wet themselves in glee had he made the same mistake as Pressley. The fact that anyone is even thinking of using this as a defence speaks volumes anyway - since when did exhibiting normal, rational behaviour make anyone a paragon of virtue? Managing to retain some sort of self-control in one situation doesn't excuse narrow minded and anti-social behaviour in another.

Hartley is about as untouchable as it gets - he was a great player for us, he played for the jersey, he scored 3 against Hibs in a cup semi and he put us into the CL qualifiers for the first time. Pressley's record of achievements for and on behalf of HMFC is arguably even more impressive but then he slipped up big style and the vultures are STILL picking at the bare bones of that error even now. It hurt pretty much every single Jambo I've ever spoken to, but some obviously get relief from perpetuating a sly, underhand agenda which is clearly coloured by less socially acceptable, personal convictions. It just would have been so much more convenient if Hartley had done it instead....

:rolleyes:

I always firmly believe that if a post is over ten lines long, the poster's probably rambling. This has done nothing to convince me otherwise.

First of all, no-one's holding Hartley up as a paragon of virtue. As you (rightly) said, all that he did was exhibit normal, rational behaviour - which is probably why he doesn't get the abuse, really. Ehlvis didn't exhibit normal, rational behaviour, so he does. Seems pretty simple to me.

Maybe you should have a think about who it is that has the sly, underhand agenda here.

...most of whom exhibit anti-Celtic sentiment on a regular basis...

Um, what exactly's wrong with anti-Celtic sentiment? Or, indeed, displaying it on a regular basis? You're going to have to explain this one.

You go on to mention Webster later in your post. If he ever plays against us again, assuming his knee doesn't explode or anything, he'll probably get dog's abuse too. Will the people abusing him have (and I quote) "a sly, underhand agenda" against Rangers and Protestantism, or will they just be booing an ex player who they perceive to have been disrespectful to the club / fans (albeit not in an identical fashion)?

This point isn't aimed specifically at redm, as it doesn't relate to anything that (s?)he's said, but I think that people have been trying to hold up the spelling of "Phressley" as an argument for "them obviously being bigots". Does the same relate to people saying things like "Ihun Murray"?

As my final thought, I don't know why Celtic fans bother to be paranoid when they've got so many Jambhoys who're happy to do it for them.

****, this is longer than ten lines, isn't it? :laugh:

davemclaren
I always firmly believe that if a post is over ten lines long, the poster's probably rambling. This has done nothing to convince me otherwise.

First of all, no-one's holding Hartley up as a paragon of virtue. As you (rightly) said, all that he did was exhibit normal, rational behaviour - which is probably why he doesn't get the abuse, really. Ehlvis didn't exhibit normal, rational behaviour, so he does. Seems pretty simple to me.

Maybe you should have a think about who it is that has the sly, underhand agenda here.

Um, what exactly's wrong with anti-Celtic sentiment? Or, indeed, displaying it on a regular basis? You're going to have to explain this one.

You go on to mention Webster later in your post. If he ever plays against us again, assuming his knee doesn't explode or anything, he'll probably get dog's abuse too. Will the people abusing him have (and I quote) "a sly, underhand agenda" against Rangers and Protestantism, or will they just be booing an ex player who they perceive to have been disrespectful to the club / fans (albeit not in an identical fashion)?

This point isn't aimed specifically at redm, as it doesn't relate to anything that (s?)he's said, but I think that people have been trying to hold up the spelling of "Phressley" as an argument for "them obviously being bigots". Does the same relate to people saying things like "Ihun Murray"?

As my final thought, I don't know why Celtic fans bother to be paranoid when they've got so many Jambhoys who're happy to do it for them.

****, this is longer than ten lines, isn't it? :laugh:

So we've moved on from splitting as Vladsheep and Hatkickers to Jambhoys and Jamhuns? :confused:

So we've moved on from splitting as Vladsheep and Hatkickers to Jambhoys and Jamhuns? :confused:

That's the spirit!

I've always felt that the main purpose for which we should use Kickback is to create as many divisions as possible within the Hearts support. On that note, who else hates gingers? :mad:

CompleteIdiot
Do you seriously believe Elvis engineered the whole episode so he could move to Celtic ?

:confused:

The prejudiced one probably does. He's a bit of a simpleton when it comes to the world order. He's one of those people that think that Jews or Catholics are taking over the world - not sophisticated enough to know the truth and daft enough to support the BNP.

That belief system was the false paradigm of the last century. That century's up.

I never realised rent boys made good dough.

Oh dear. :sad:

Yes.

I've explained why many times before.

Honestly never heard your explanation, would love to hear it.

Also if it was his plan all along why did he go down to Charlton for talks ?

Honestly never heard your explanation, would love to hear it.

Do a search. I'm tired of explaining it to the hard of understanding. :cool:

Do a search. I'm tired of explaining it to the hard of understanding. :cool:

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Your response sums you up perfectly.

Still waiting to hear why he went down to Charlton. :rolleyes:

Looks like your finished with this thread. :)

I doubt it. ;)

jambojim52

Feck the jambhoys AND the jamhuns. I support HEARTS and couldn't care who these sad indiviuals support, it certainly aint Hearts.

Archived